COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX

Love there lipsticks and the multiple viarity of colors and the fact that they stay on for a while
Lynette R.
Lynette R.

I think cover girl products are easy to get, you find it in every kind of store, are not expensive and offer good products. Excelent quality for what you paid.
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.

Cover girl makeup is it all time favorite that I've been using since a teenager it's a very good quality product for a very reasonable pricing I do like everything that I have to offer from cosmetic to facial
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX

Covergirl is a great and affordable brand. The quality to me is just as great as the better brands out there!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Dayton, OH

Covergirl items are a staple in my makeup bag. From Eyeliner and mascara to powder, Covergirl keeps me looking fresh all day. The mascara is easy to remove but doesn't smear or streak if I happen to cry while wearing it (even non-waterproof formulas!)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

For a drugstore makeup I really enjoy cover girl. I purchased a foundation and I absolutely love it for the price! Will purchase again
Savanah G.
Savanah G.
Calhoun, GA

My favorite mascara is last blast. Its been my go to for several years. Always leaves my lashes looking great
christina s.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK

Live the mascara and the eyeliner! The mascara really gives dept to your eyelashes!
Misty M.
Misty M.
New Cumberland, WV

Love the foundation and pressed powder. The mascara is great. Long wearing. Prices are reasonable.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.

I have been using COVERGIRL products for as long as I can remember. Covergirl is affordable, has a wide variety of products, and can be found in many stores! I constantly use their products and I am never disappointed. The quality is always great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, affordable makeup brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.