COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Chadéia M.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
Very affordable products. I especially like their lipsticks. They have a ton of colors and finishes. Perfect for the girl looking to save some money.
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
This is been a trusted namebrand for my entire life I never have any skin irritation from their products I've never been disappointed from their products they are not super expensive the quality of their products is top notch I have always purchased them and will continue to do so
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive used so many Covergirl makeup lines. From Foundation, to Power, Mascarra & lip stains - you can trust them all. Prices are fair!
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
An okay makeup brand, I did like one of their foundations and the fact that they had formulas for oily or dry
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used covergirl for as long as I have been doing makeup. It's honestly probably the first one I ever did use. Great drugstore brand ! Good for the price! I love the new cover girl Ana the path they've chosen!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
covergirl is a good company. it has your basics. i love that they parterned with katy perry and zendaya.
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
South Bend, IN
I bought COVERGIRL'S QUEEN COLLECTION jumbo gloss balm a few weeks back. It has a nice medium neutral pink color. I love the way it looks on me, and it definitely smooths my lips out nice. But it does not last very long. I would say that i have to reapply every hour or so to keep the color showing up.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I love this makeup brand. I especially love their Katy perry collection. Right now my go to lip shade is the Katy Kat matte lipstick in sphinx! The perfect nude matte lip shade for everyday! I also love the ready set gorgeous matte foundation as well!! I will definitely purchase Covergirl cosmetics again!
Diana B.
Diana B.
I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.