BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Savahanna K.
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Heather H.
Heather H.
I adore Covergirl mascara. I really love the Clump Crusher mascara right now, It separates my lashes beautifully and adds so much length. The bright green tube makes it easy for me to find it and draws my eye to it, and the wand itself makes it easy to go with the curve of my lashes. Will always buy again.
Keyla R.
Keyla R.
Orlando, FL
I love most of the cover girl products specially their mascaras! You can never go wrong with mascara!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Newburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products. Fun brand. Inclusive and full of diversity. Love the colors and feel of the products.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Covergirl is okay as a brand. I never find much I like from them besides mascara.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Love cover girl. Amazing stuff. Great employees. Love everything about it definitely.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI
Covergirl was the first makeup brand I tried as a younger. It's one of my go-to's for any kinds of product. Currently I'm using their fiberlash mascara! I love it works way better than the expensive stuff that I buy with fibers!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA
I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
Marisabel G.
Marisabel G.
No todos sus productos son tan buenos como lo describen. Algunas mascaras de pestañas no me gustan pues no las risa ni las alarga como prometen. al contrario de su polvo compacto Stay ready georgeous que me encanta! Las verdad compraría sus productos en un lugar donde los pueda probar y devolver si me decepcionan
Kate C.
Kate C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great- high quality products, great selection. love their line of clean foundations great color selection
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.