Add a Photo
Samantha L.
Bronx, NY
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is amazing. I think its actually one of the best mskeup products so yeah go buy it
Beth R.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to basic makeup brand if I need to pick something up that is easy to find and affordable. I think they do well with color matching and options to pick from, but the quality is not the same as other makeup brands I have tried.
Casey L.
Casey L.
Jan. 1, 2017, 7:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The matte BB Cream is my holy grail foundation. I love this stuff set with a Rimmel powder. Looks like dkin and it's never cakey.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines you can get. From foundation to lipstick they have so many wonderful products and pocket friendly prices. I wish it were easier to find the perfect shade of foundation in drugstore lines.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Jan. 26, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
No complaints here. They have my favorite blush color of all time and will have a life customer here!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Jan. 26, 2017, 10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl! It makes me look stunning! it is always such a trusty brand & defiantly recommend it!
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Aracely M.
Aracely M.
Euless, TX
Jan. 26, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love almost all their products ! I like their mascaras so much especially the waterproof ones . If i curl my eyelashes and use one of their mascaras that atent waterproof it will make my eyelashes go back to normal which i hate but its wwith all the non waterproof mascaras in every brand not just covergirl but besides that their products are really good and affordable!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Owensboro, KY
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the brand of my favorite mascara. With 3 kids I don't get to spend a lot on makeup. But this stuff is great And cheap
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my first goto brand for almost all of my makeup needs, it's what I started out using, many moons ago and i still love it!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.