Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

I have been using Cover girl products since my mom first let me play with her makeup. You can not go wrong with a classic.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL

I love my foundation from CoverGirl. it is by far the best foundation that i have used.
Christina  R.
Christina R.

For the most part I buy Bobbi Brown cosmetics (sensitive skin)but when in a quick need or for face powder compact I always go to Covergirl! My mother buys nothing but Covergirl. She lives by it. Great company, great products at a reasonable price
Kim D.
Kim D.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love Covergirl. They have made so many contributions to empowering girls and women around the world. This is a company I want my daughter to look up to!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Hilliard, OH

Great make up for price. I have been using covergirl since I was 14 and will continue to use it.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Woodland Park, CO

I use their mascara a lot, the clump crusher definitely works. Although, I also use their concealer and it usually wears off after about an hour or two. I will come home from school and it will look like I didn't put any makeup on that day. I feel like the main reason I buy their concealer is because it's probably the cheapest at the store.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

I don't know too much about makeup but I have chosen many Covergirl products at random and have been happy with all of them! Specifically some of the foundations.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Milton, WI

I just bought the foundation from Covergirl with Olay in it. It's AWESOME! I've used many foundations (Loreal, Revlon, etc) and most of them just feel like you're putting another layer of skin on your face. This Covergirl/Olay foundation feels like SILK on your face! It is very thin yet covers very well. And it looks 100% natural. I'm in love!
Yanire P.
Yanire P.

I love the ready set gorgeous foundation I received in my voxbox it gives great coverage and applying it is easy.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

CoverGirl cosmetics are awesome. They have beautiful, trendy packaging. I especially love their lip glosses, mascaras and foundations. Affordable prices and their products make me look and feel beautiful!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.