BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
JUDY C.
Dickson, TN
They have a lot of products to use. they are great products.They have affordable cost.they are expensive.we shop her a lot.
Sally M.
Denver, CO
Good product for the price. Able to find it almost everywhere. Also there is a variety of products to pick and choose from
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has seriously stepped up their game lately. I just got a nice little haul from them. And I am loving everything!
Crystal B.
Campbellsville, KY
I have always used Covergirl products. Mostly eyeshadow and blush. Always been great! Any covergirl products would be great
Paula Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really enjoy covergirl, although some products do make me break out. also they might use animal cruelty, which isn't cool
Donna T.
Bobtown, Pa
Love there products and there prices are amazing too for the stuff you get. And it don't mess up your skin as well either.
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mostly use there mascara! I love that it last longer then other brands. Use it everyday and can't go wrong with the price!
Jennifer S.
Monroe, NC
I love the Covergirl Clean foundation for it's coverage and price! I only wish that it was a little more of a matte finish.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is amazing. Not only for their prices, but their selection. I can always find what I need when I shop this brand.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too bad I used the big orange mascara thruout high school! I like that it does give the lashes a good lift and length!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.