BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Jackson, OH
I have always been a fan of covergirl makeup since I've been a teen. Great coverage for your face no matter the skin type you have. It's great it comes in liquid or powder and even has great concealer too.
Ally K.
Ally K.
Carterville, IL
I have used certain products from Covergirl when I am out of my normal go to products. I do like their eyeliners and mascara almost as much as the higher priced brands.
Flor V.
Flor V.
Council Bluffs, IA
Mascaras are good. Different ones to choose from. Foundations have good coverage and they are affordable
alexis v.
alexis v.
El Mirage, AZ
Covergirl is a great beauty brand.. It won't fail to disappoint.. It's not very pricey but, its very nice.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Love covergirl products! I use their foundations and it is the only foundation the works for my sensitive skin! I only buy my foundation from covergirl!
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! It's very inexpensive. Most products are great! I always recommend this brand to anyone.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lover the cover girl line of lipstick and gloss. It's not too expensive but does the job. It lasts a descent amount of time.
MAyra R.
MAyra R.
Mission, TX
Cover girl has always been there for me since I was in my teens.... I have used this brand since the early 90s when I started using makeup and it is a beautiful brand you can trust 😍
Isuane M.
Isuane M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gustan mucho sus labiales, aunque no es de mis marcas favoritas. Sin embargo, tengo que admitir que es de buenísima calidad.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a brand I have to say, they have incredible commercials.I like your make-up line, they are products with a very good price, affordable, incredible lips line, and mascara for eyelashes,Their products usually have very good presentation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.