BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl I always get them at rite aid you can find them at any drugstore or Walmart or target great quality easy to use nit expensive at all only affordable I would recommend it of course to shop
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Sullivan, IN
O love their make up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is cause it seems like I like a ūüíĄ. Then when I run out and go get more they don't make it no more or I can't find it.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never really used CoverGirl until I received a voxbox actually. But I really like the softness of their powder foundation and their concealers are very buildable which is fantastic.
sara A.
sara A.
Lewisville, TX
Love the company more than the products. They stand for gender equality and make great products. Win win.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Love love love this brand! They have extremely affordable makeup and I own multiples things for them. Personally, I love their eyeliners and eyebrow products. You can find it at any Target or Walmart.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
I mostly use cover girl mascara and some foundations. They seem to have a great variety to choose from and many colors of foundations.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT COVERGIRL HAS THE BEST QUALITY FOUNDATION. they have all types for oily and dry skin.
Richie J.
Richie J.
Opelousas, LA
Good basic foundation that matches my skin. It's hard to find a foundation that matches my very light skin but cover girl has me covered.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
Have used their foundation and concealer. Pretty good quality for the price! Variety of shades, and affordable for just about anyone. I use a variety of products, but there's usually always a CoverGirl item in my stash.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.