Add a Photo

debbie w.
debbie w.
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is good make up love the bronzer it works great and good quality al different colors to pick from affordable
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cheap medium coverage foundation. Never expensive and usually better than some of the more ex0ensiclve stuff. How awesome is that!?
Adrianne T.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not use foundation too often, but when I do, I use Covergirl for oily skin. I find that it provides great coverage and does not cause me to break out. I def would only recommend their foundation. It is light and feels great on my skin. I will buy this again.
Roberta D.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS
Jan. 27, 2017, noon
Review for: COVERGIRL
So there are some things that Covergirl sells that I'm not crazy about, but if you find something that is good for your skin type, you are GOLDEN because everything is reasonably priced! I'm crazy about their Matte bb cream. I have super oily skin and it keeps me looking good all day with almost full coverage! The only downside is that it doesn't have sunscreen in it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is probably the one makeup brand I remember most as a child when discovering makeup. Their quality is amazing and super affordable!
Elisha P.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always go for their brand when buying blush, It's inexpensive and the natural rose shade is perfect for my complexion. Been using it for 10 plus years
Dec. 31, 2016, 9:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The mascara was a huge disappointment. It flaked off throughout the day leaving my eyes and mess. I read several reviews before trying this product but feel like I wasted my money.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Kenton, OH
Jan. 27, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Went to walmart in my town looking for mascara. Of course there are many brands but I wanted to try covergirl, so I got the flamed out water resistant mascara! It is amazing!
francys v.
francys v.
MIAMI , FLORIDA
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
tiene buenos productos , lo lapices y labiales son muy buenos prácticos para cargar en la bolsa, no son pegajosos
Alexsandra W.
Alexsandra W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is another great drug store brand. I love cover girls eyeliner and shadows! The Ink It eyeliner really is like ink on your face!! lol it took forever to try and get off!! Totally stayed on forever I love it! Good Products and good prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.