Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Covergirl is the first makeup brand that i have ever purchased. Still a staple in my arsenal. I love the foundation shades that do range into the deep dark shades. They are great with pigmentation and quality. Still my favorite line of mascaras because they do not burn or irritate my eyes.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA

I used to only wear cover girl make up but after a few recent purchases I don't believe I will any longer. I started breaking out and my skin was getting oily. I am now using Mary Kay and thoroughly enjoy it.
Salena H.
Salena H.
Kelso, WA

There makeup is great in general and when I use there eye liner it doesn't make my eyes all gooey as some other products do.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Gonzales, LA

their makeup is great and not expensive! their mascaras are my favorite but it comes off during the day so you would need to reapply, great quality! i love their eyeshadows as well! i would recommend shopping here
Kaitie P.
Kaitie P.
Monroeville, OH

Cover girl is great for all ages and works really well. You can always find these products at every store and they are low prices as well.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ

Clean matte foundation is one of my favorite drug store foundations. i have used this line of the classic foundation since I was very young.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Weirton, WV

Cover girl is my go to make up for eye shadow and blush because of their price and quality. I use the same shades often and am very satisfied with them. I especially like the 4-color eye shadow compacts. The color combinations are very appealing.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Snow Hill, NC

I use the age defying foundation love it great coverage and it doesn't settle in fine lines.
Maddy E.
Maddy E.

Love covergirl products! I use their foundations and it is the only foundation the works for my sensitive skin! I only buy my foundation from covergirl!
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX

They make excellent beauty products and have a great selection. Their products work great and are great quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.