Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV

I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love my CoverGirl foundation! it just gives me the right coverage and the perfect finish! I always look fresh and my face shows no dark spots or any imperfections. I always buy 2 or more because I never want to risk not having it before an important event.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Madison, WI

Overall I really like Covergirl. It's a little bit pricier than some of the other drug store brands, but it's fairly affordable compared to the fancier brands. I've never gotten anything from Covergirl that didn't work for me. It always meets my expectations.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Seneca, SC

I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Dallas, NC

Covergirl is a nice clean feeling make-up. Doesn't feel like you're covering your face with a thick make-up. It is a light fully covering make-up. Not a very expensive brand, but it really works.
Cassie J.
Cassie J.
Falmouth, KY

I love their makeup , their coverage is great without being heavy and not oily . It's a great product .
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
La Follette, TN

Love their mascaras it's the only ones I wear they don't flake off smear or clump makes my eyes look mature or dramatic
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS

covergirl has some awesome products! the shade range in their product is very wide which is nice. not to mention, the quality of the makeup is always amazing and so is the price! I will definitely shop covergirl products again!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS

Best affordable makeup around. I love the mascara no matter what kind. Rarely clumps.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.