COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)

Long Lasting
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cumberland Gap, TN
Covergirl BB creme!!! I love that the shade has a neutral tone and it looks really good on my skin no pink or yellow which is a concern when a product just have a few shades available. Everything breaks me out but not this one!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Gonzales, LA
I love the Maybeline mascaras! They are super great and stay on, they are affordable and you can get great deals with coupons they send out. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Princeton, KY
Amazing. Wide selection of everything. Beautiful colors and tons to choose from. They are my favorite
Alycia J.
Alycia J.
Ceres, CA
Good brand for a good price. Lasts all day for a nice full coverage look. Many different shades for each item, so you can make a look for just about any occasion.
Emelyn P.
Emelyn P.
Magnolia, TX
I just received a free sample of a lip stick and eyeliner from pinch me .com and what can I say I really love the color of the lip stick and the eyeliner is pretty good too love it
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
Vera J.
Vera J.
Ruston, LA
Cover girl have like the best coverage in my opinion if you were to ask me and it's affordable.
MICHELLE C.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
This is been a trusted namebrand for my entire life I never have any skin irritation from their products I've never been disappointed from their products they are not super expensive the quality of their products is top notch I have always purchased them and will continue to do so
Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Two Rivers, WI
I have been using the BB cream rather than foundation. It goes on smoothly and has an SPF!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.