BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine S.
Jarrell, TX
Have tried mascara from covergirl.. literally made life easy..I enjoyed it very much. I would love to go back and get more.
Tawni A.
Alliance
Love their products! Not too expensive, everything works well! Great eye shadow colors, lip colors. Only foundation I use!
Carly R.
Cover girl is decent quality make up. Not the best quality but it certainly isn't the worst either. Easy to find in stores.
Summer N.
Owensboro, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Chrystal L.
Oxford, AL
Really like cover. It's been my number 1 choice since I started wearing makeup. Some products are a bit pricey but worth it
Margarita G.
Cover girl brand cosmetics are great because they are affordable. I also like that they do not irritate my sensitive skin.
Brooke A.
Upper Tract, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl foundation and mascara. Both are exactly what I expected them to be. I am very pleased with their products.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price that you pay the product is worth it! I just wish that there were more options with matte makeup and primers
Sheila N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand. I love the honeyed kiss lip gloss. Is a beautiful color and your price is very good. Love it!!
Ariana J.
Picayune, MS
i had a coupon so i decided to try a covergirl product. i bought the matte liquid foundation and now i use it pretty often.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.