Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Chris N.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI

i use the covergirl mascara and coverup I like how smooth the coverup goes on and lasts all day and the mascara stays on real good as well the prices are a bit higher but well worth it. will def. keep using these products and hopefully they don't discontinue the ones i use.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

I have used covergirl in the past and I did not like as much as I like the products I use now. Covergirl have great products and my mom still uses them but I feel like the foundation just didn't do much for my skin. Still a good price and I would still recommend to someone.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Grand Blanc, MI

I love Covergirl mascaras! They make my lashes voluminous without looking cakey. I've never had a poor experience with Covergirl products.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA

Great high end make up alternative. Some of the eye shadows leave more to be deserved, but overall good brand.
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR

I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

Not a huge cover girl fan but some of there stuff is better than high end makeup
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Absolutely adore Covergirl TruMatch foundation.. One of the very few that has my skin tone and doesn't break my face out awful, as I'm very prone to acne. My favorite!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Love this brand!!!! It lasts a long time and the make up doesn't clump like other brands.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA

Great on lipsticks, mascara and liners. The product stays on all day and looks perfect
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Owensboro, KY

It's a timeless classic. Covergirl will never go out of style. Never ever ever ever ever.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.