BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
iris v.
I use the the Katy perry matte lipstick. I love it it stays on for a long time and when it starts to go up still are left with some color on ur lips
Melinda M.
Wheeling , WV
I've used Covergirl from the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup.
I will always love Covergirl.
Susie G.
Milford , MI
Great go-to make up brand. Affordable and easy to find. Wide variety of colors to match all skin tones.
Heather L.
Farmington, CT
Awesome eyeliner products!! I love how they have a charcoal color which is between black and grey...it's perfect!
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore brand for mascara and concealers. They also have really great loose powder and I love the katy kat matte lipsticks
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the OG of all makeup brands. The first thing I ever owned was covergirl concealer and I never stopped purchasing their products from the time I was a young teen. Honestly anything from this brand is guaranteed to give you the look you want. I still use their foundation!
Carrie S.
Enid, OK
I have been using Covergirl on and off for the last 30 yrs. Their makeup is very good. My skin still breathes and my pocket doesn't empty out. Its not extremely expensive.
María S.
COVERGIRL is excellent, wonderful. It is an accessible product with a variety of products. It is one of my favorite brands, I will continue using it, I hope they can get more things. I love mascara and lipstick, they are a good quality. I will continue to buy the brand and hope you will too. Those who have never used it are highly recommended,
Kaleigh G.
Lexington, NC
Had some great products but you don't always get your money's worth. They have good eyeliner and okay concealer.
Mary M.
I like covergirl. I just had a hard time trying to match my shade. I am not good at that..
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.