Add a Photo

Photos (116)
cindy g.
cindy g.
Bay Shore, NY
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always purchase lipliners and lipsticks. Occasionally I will get eye shadows but i don't wear them often. I love their products
Jakki W.
Jakki W.
Pulaski, VA
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Covergirl products fairly well, although I have to say they aren't as good, in my opinion, as Maybelline on some things such as the color matching makeup products. Covergirl, like the namesake, provides fairly good coverage, and doesn't seem to break out my skin like some product lines!
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is one of the leading drugstore brands for a reason. Quality products with a good price. The products aren't super consistent, but I have never gotten anything that I absolutely hated and couldn't use. I have bought items I love.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
New Orleans, LA
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cheap medium coverage foundation. Never expensive and usually better than some of the more ex0ensiclve stuff. How awesome is that!?
Roberta D.
Roberta D.
Natchez, MS
Jan. 27, 2017, noon
Review for: COVERGIRL
So there are some things that Covergirl sells that I'm not crazy about, but if you find something that is good for your skin type, you are GOLDEN because everything is reasonably priced! I'm crazy about their Matte bb cream. I have super oily skin and it keeps me looking good all day with almost full coverage! The only downside is that it doesn't have sunscreen in it.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have only used there make up. I did like there make up because it was cheaper but doesn't cover like some others do. Nothing really bad to say about them other than that though
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is probably the one makeup brand I remember most as a child when discovering makeup. Their quality is amazing and super affordable!
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Kenton, OH
Jan. 27, 2017, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Went to walmart in my town looking for mascara. Of course there are many brands but I wanted to try covergirl, so I got the flamed out water resistant mascara! It is amazing!
Csala B.
Csala B.
Slatington, PA
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not the biggest fan of liquid foundation so I use Covergirl's concealer stick to assist with those pesky dark circles. I applies so smooth and lasts all day.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to basic makeup brand if I need to pick something up that is easy to find and affordable. I think they do well with color matching and options to pick from, but the quality is not the same as other makeup brands I have tried.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.