BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good drugstore products, although some I'm not a fan of. I don't like their foundation. It's not worth buying.
Yennifer R.
Yennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. Its affordable and has amazing makeup. My favorite products from this brand has to be their lipsticks. It's great for beginners and for makeup experts. This brand can easily be found at a local Walgreen's or CVS. Highly recommend it.
Monica H.
Monica H.
Loveland, OH
I love most of the covergirl products I have ever tried. They are quality products at a great price. Long lasting and good color. I especially like the clean matte foundation, it goes on smooth, stays all day and doesn't look oily.
Gina S.
Gina S.
I have been highly satisfied with every Covergirl product I have purchased. They are all reasonably priced and found at most stores. They have a large variety of beauty products offered to cover any need you have!
Tori B.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc
Cover girl is a great makeup brand with affordable products. Their clean foundation leaves a very nice finish to your makeup and is full coverage for anyone who is acne prone. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a good drugstore foundation
Raanee F.
Raanee F.
Covergirl make up is the best most of my beauty products are from covergirl and I use it on a daily basis
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually wear a very full coverage foundation bur whenever i dont want that i always wear the matte bb cream! Love it!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield , MO
Great, affordable cosmetics that are awesome quality! They have a great selection of waterproof makeups, vivid colors, and lightweight makeups! My favorite is the lash exact mascara and the plain pencil eyeliner.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Sullivan, IN
O love their make up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is cause it seems like I like a ūüíĄ. Then when I run out and go get more they don't make it no more or I can't find it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.