Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH

Great drugstore go to and you can't go wrong with any of their products! Great prices too.
Neilsa S.
Neilsa S.

They have great products that are right up there with the more expensive brands. I always felt confident in my Cover Girl products.
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC

Covergirl has very great makeup! But the last product I bought was The Super Sizer in waterproof! This mascara makes my eye lashes look perfect! The only thing I do not like, is that I have to scrub at my eye lashes to get this mascara off. If I was going to recommend this, I would buy the NON-waterproof!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Brazil, IN

Stopped using covergirl products years ago as they always caused breakouts. They also made my skin very oily.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Donaldsonville, LA

I use their products all the time and am very satisfied. I recommend them to others and will continue too.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Fort Payne, AL

Love the CoverGirl foundation wth the Oil of Olayin it. I usually get it at Walmart.
Dovana F.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX

When I first used cover it was a foundation I hardly didn't like it because it always came out cakey and too oily.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Niles, OH

Great products and affordable prices. Large selection of products ,colors. Easy to apply.
Nora-Nikki K.
Nora-Nikki K.

cheap makeup u can buy in local pharmacy but last long, works well. Cheap bought to buy every 6 months
Bailey R.
Bailey R.

My favorite product from Covergirl is one of their pressed powders, it works as the best contour shade I have ever used.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.