Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX

Everyone wants to be a covergirl and when you use their products, you feel like one! i love these products, they are seriously so great. and i love ellen! lol
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA

Not my favorite of make-up companies. The products do not always work as promised and often do not last the whole day.
Britt F.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL

My favorite cover girl product is the clear mascara. It works great as a brow gel too. I also love the 3 in one cheek blushes. Its comes with 3 different blushes. a highlight, a contour, and a regular color. but of course you can mix the colors and use them however you want. I love the highlight it is a pretty color. I also love the cover girl bronzer because it gives me a nice glow and works great as a blush as well. cover girl is one of my favorite makeup company's.
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Hialeah, FL

In my culture, brands like these are what we call "bueno, bonito, barrato" which means good, pretty, and cheap! I have been using Cover a Girl Cosmetics ever since I came of age. It is the perfect makeup for young girls on a budget and it is as effective as other over priced products. I highly recommend using CG. Try their bronzed, mascara, and powders! They're phenomenal.
Anna H.
Anna H.

Covergirl is an old favorite that I grew up with. It is always coming out with something new and never disappoints. Their eye shadows are my favorite because the pigment is awesome and its affordable! My latest love from Covergirl is their whipped foundation! Its awesome and provides great coverage with a lightweight formula!
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA

I like this product for its price.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Belleville, IL

I do like Cover Girl's mascara, but I am hot a huge fan of their foundations, concealer, or powders.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.

I like some of the CoverGirl line of make up products. The eye brow pencils are great, and so it the loose powder. However, I'm not a fan of the mascara or liquid foundations.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

CoverGirl...ROCKS... Literally.... They have AMAZING and affordable products... And they make you feel so amazing...
Heather M.
Heather M.

CoverGirl sells some great makeup for really reasonable prices. All of my mascara is CoverGirl and I am always satisfied with how it looks.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.