COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
I've been using covergirl powder since I was in high school. I am 30 years old now and always stick to my compact in translucent medium
misti m.
misti m.
Omaha, NE
Covergirl has always been a great brand and very good prices!! its always great to shop for this product!
Autamn N.
Autamn N.
I love their mascaras and eyeliners. Great brand for budgets. One of my go to drugstore brands for sure! Great quality for a great price
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newton, IA
Love to use their products always have a good time shopping for them! Can get nice brushes and some great long lasting lipstick!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Smethport, PA
I mainly use their basic black eyeliner abd I also like the foundation and concealer. They have amazing eyeshadow pallets to choose from. Very well priced product
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Covergirl has always impressed me, their new "so lashy" mascara is the best!! They always have great product at an affordable price and i am never disappointed when i try something new from them! They always seem to impress me from the mascara to the foundation and eye pallets! Definitely a go to brand that's always in my collection of makeup!
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Union Mills, IN
Their products are very good. They stay true to their color and product. It feels good on your.skin and doesn't make you feel like you have make up caked on your face or.anything.
Nakesha A.
Nakesha A.
Covergirl has a few liquid & powder foundations that i really like! Covergirl also has some mascaras that i've fallen in love with fairly quick!😍
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I use their pressed powders and they don't leave my face Daley or dry and I have dry skin they really do give me a flawless finish. I enjoy purchasing good products and not spending half a paycheck for it. I'd recommend
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.