Add a Photo
Diana B.
Diana B.
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
Chelsea g.
Chelsea g.
Cathedral City, CA
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What I love about cover girl is their mascarsa because it stays for a long time and It makes your eyes pop out and look beatiful.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY
Jan. 9, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't have a whole lot of experience with using Cover Girl products, however, the ones I have used have been fabulous! I love the eye shadow pallets because they stay on for so long!
Jazz D.
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Jan. 12, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love all their skin care, and make up products they have real quality and give great results. I love their moisturizers especially.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC
Dec. 30, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually use cover girl mascara , Love it I have used their foundation but it has been years , I usually don't use foundation any more I use powder only with cover make-up . just around my eye area and nose and fore head .
Crisian G.
Crisian G.
Nashville, TN
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl is another good competitor in the makeup market, they have affordable brushes, small palettes &&' lipsticks of any kind. i rarely use it but i like it it feels smooth &&' rich on your skin
member-bd5daf37c
member-bd5daf37c
San Mateo, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is one of the leading drugstore brands for a reason. Quality products with a good price. The products aren't super consistent, but I have never gotten anything that I absolutely hated and couldn't use. I have bought items I love.
Adrianna P.
Adrianna P.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love how covergirl has so much to choose from. My all time favorite foundation from them is the Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. I recommended to so many people when i found it and it is wtill one of my top fav foundations.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.