BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Cover girl has some great products, they also have some eh products. I like most of their lip products as well as their mascaras. I'm not the biggest fan of their eye shadows. I do think that overall they bring a good product to the table.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Obsessed with their Tru blend blush! Marbled blush is gorgeous and they nailed it. Very pigmented which i didn't expect!
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good drugstore product and it really helps finish your make up if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Zoey C.
Zoey C.
Not one of my favorite drug store brands, but not a bad one. One of my favorite things from them is blush. Out of all the drugstore brands, I feel they have some of the best blushes!
Damarys M.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV
I've been buying cover girl products since I was very little. So yes I've been doing a lot of shopping. Everything you buy from cover girl is very affordable. The pros to cover girl would have to be that everything is very inexpensive. The pros would have to be that they need to come out with new products although the products they have now are amazing.I definitely would go back and do some more shopping because I love all their products and that's why I've been supporting them since I was very young.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh
Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
Shelly E.
Shelly E.
Covergirl is a necessary for my makeup bag. The products are great and they are reasonably price. I have sensitive skin, but I've never had a problem with any of their products.
eliana j.
eliana j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great compact packed powder! I have two shades, a dark an a light for some light contouring.
Marie S.
Marie S.
I don't typically use Covergirl in my makeup routine. But I gave this 3 stars because I recently tried the Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, and I could rave on for days. I have VERY dry skin and it goes on so smoothly, my skin looks soft and glowy and natural and like everything I'd expect in a foundation. It is very light coverage so I need to double layer to cover up some scarring, but I prefer this to my L'Oreal Lumi, which was my go-to before.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is very hit and miss for me. I love their Luminous foundation and their mascaras. I also really like the goldens pallet they released last year. It is very pigmented and has very similar quality to the original Naked Pallet. However, I am not a fan of their concealers and blushes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.