COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY

Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Julian , WV

I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Womelsdorf, PA

I live their liquid powder foundation. It goes on smooth and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY

This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Asheboro, NC

I use cover Girl face powder in Translucent. It gives great coverage and goes on well. Last several hours.
Jill P.
Jill P.
Vienna, VA

Enjoy their products. I like the clear mascara and brow gel, I wear contacts and this does not bother my eyes or run when I put in drops.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA

I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Diana F.
Diana F.
Banning , Ca

Cover girl name has been around so that alone lets you know it's good and worth a try, I love their makeup
Natosha S.
Natosha S.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Iv tried a lip plumper from CoverGirl. The smell was good but if you accidentally get a taste of it, it was nasty. And all it did was plump up my bottom lip a little and not my top lip Won't buy it again.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Lawrence, KS

I enjoy covergirls products when I've bought them but they aren't a go to brand for me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.