BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
Covergirl is my first goto brand for almost all of my makeup needs, it's what I started out using, many moons ago and i still love it!!!
Sara U.
Sara U.
Foley, AL
Covergirl was the mascara I used for a long time but I feel like they have changed the texture or something! I still use it but it's not the same some how!
Marci S.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX
For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I have been using the Lash Blast Fusion mascara for about two years now and I am still in love! It applies smoothly, doesn't clump, layers well and doesn't smudge. I cannot tell you how many complements I get on my lashes! #lashblastforlife
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
Patti F.
Patti F.
Columbus, OH
COVERGIRL has always been my go to beauty product line. They are always coming up with new and improved everything. They are priced right and available everywhere. Love that.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Great, affordable cosmetics that are awesome quality! They have a great selection of waterproof makeups, vivid colors, and lightweight makeups! My favorite is the lash exact mascara and the plain pencil eyeliner.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Mastic, NY
They have great products for a great price. I always find what I needed under the brand of covergirl
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Covergirl makeup is one of the best drugstore makeups that you can get. It seems like they work extra hard to prefect their makeup
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
i like cover girl. Its the perfect price for me and i love it. I also love the fact that you can find it in pharmacy's and you can also find in local drugstores. Its so affordable. My fav purchase was the Cheekers Bronzer i loved it i just dont like the fact that the brush is small so i just use my own so yea.But i will recommend this to anyone since its really affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.