Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Holly T.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY

Covergirl offers the typical drug store, affordable option to buying cosmetics quickly and reliably. Their lipsticks work great and so do the mascaras, you just have to first play around with the options to figure out what works the best for you.
Holli P.
Holli P.
Attalla, AL

I love covergirl makeup. Super great value for a great price. Highly recommended the products
Karen J.
Karen J.
Ellicott City, MD

Lots of producys to choose from at decent prices. They work exactly like they advertise and they dont cost an arm and a leg. This is one of my go to brands
Keri B.
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH

This is the only concealer I have used recently. It does a great job covering up my blemishes and does an ok job on covering my fine lines in my face.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.

Lash Blast mascara has to be my all-time favorite drugstore mascara ever. I love that Covergirl isn't afraid to have brown for their mascaras and sometimes I prefer brown to make my blue eyes pop. The Lash Blast makes my lashes voluminous and it doesn't flake off throughout the day.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI

Drug store brand... Drug store quality.
Serves its purpose... Maybe even makes you happy. But theres no obsessing. I need obsessing.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC

Affordable cosmetics and they always work well for me. I usually buy cover girl products.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.

Covergirl is my childhood brand and still till this day I rock it bc the products are fab and highly recommend them great quality for the price
Amber V.
Amber V.
Grand Rapids, MI

Eye shadow is okay. It smears the longer you wear it. Not my first choice for eye make up. I haven't used Covergirl for any other type of make up
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO

I'm obsessed with some of Covergirls mascara! Not only is it affordable but I can find it virtually anywhere with no issues! I especially love the one with the bright purple container! It makes my lashes so long and full :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.