Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA

I like this product for its price.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Belleville, IL

I do like Cover Girl's mascara, but I am hot a huge fan of their foundations, concealer, or powders.
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.

I like some of the CoverGirl line of make up products. The eye brow pencils are great, and so it the loose powder. However, I'm not a fan of the mascara or liquid foundations.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

CoverGirl...ROCKS... Literally.... They have AMAZING and affordable products... And they make you feel so amazing...
Heather M.
Heather M.

CoverGirl sells some great makeup for really reasonable prices. All of my mascara is CoverGirl and I am always satisfied with how it looks.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
northport, al

Covergirl has some hit and misses and for the most part they are pretty good, I prefer to use their foundation and their mascara but not so much of the lip colors or eye shadows. They are a reasonable price for what you get.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX

I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried.
Priscilla Q.
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield, Ca

I love cover girl i use their mascaras all the time. My favorite is the lash blast!
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

I have been using Cover girl products since my mom first let me play with her makeup. You can not go wrong with a classic.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL

I love my foundation from CoverGirl. it is by far the best foundation that i have used.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.