Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Haley M.
Haley M.

Always have been a huge fan of covergirl! Love who they sponsor and all their products are amazing. None in particular!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Madison, AL

I've used covergirl a long time! It is a good affordable brand! Wish it was a little better on coverage throughout the day. I keep purchasing it so I guess I'm satisfied with it. The color matches good!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Palmdale, CA

Cover girl! The title says it it always has a girl covered!
Such a good brand. You can never go wrong with it.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

I've been using the bb cream lately from covergirl and absolutely love it! It is a little bit heavier coverage than most bb creams I've tried but that's why I love it. It's easy to apply I use a brush and it gives natural medium coverage on the skin. It lasts through the day however I don't stay completely matte but that is normal for my oily skin type. I highly recommend and would repurchase!
Krys F.
Krys F.
Lockhart, TX

Good ol' cover girl. It's the make up every teenager starts out with. Love trying some of their eye shadow and blush colors in order to play around with my look. Good products at good prices.
They make good products considering they sell them at drug stores just wish they wouldn't run with a few tears and the waterproof wasn't also soap proof and messed up my skin
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Selma, NC

I 've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup and years later they are still my number one brand! I love covergirl and always recommend it to my friend and family. covergirl is great makeup at a great price and you cant beat that!
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT

Covergirl is one of my go to products. It is affordable and is available anywhere. I like that Ican find dupes feom it's wide range of products too.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN

As far as cover girl goes, I've enjoyed the quality of products that I have used from them. Generally speaking they are fairly competitively priced.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.