Add a Photo
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is by far one of the best brands to buy your foundation, or the powders and eyeliners. I love this brand because the foundation and powders have great coverage and I love it because it is the only one that hasn't made me break out.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Winnetka, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
An okay makeup brand, I did like one of their foundations and the fact that they had formulas for oily or dry
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl is a good company. it has your basics. i love that they parterned with katy perry and zendaya.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good coverup and concelear! My go to for years for everyday makeup. Recently changed colors and discontinued some of my favorites so I had to find a new shade
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
South Bend, IN
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought COVERGIRL'S QUEEN COLLECTION jumbo gloss balm a few weeks back. It has a nice medium neutral pink color. I love the way it looks on me, and it definitely smooths my lips out nice. But it does not last very long. I would say that i have to reapply every hour or so to keep the color showing up.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Jan. 27, 2017, 1:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
Chelsea g.
Chelsea g.
Cathedral City, CA
Jan. 7, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
What I love about cover girl is their mascarsa because it stays for a long time and It makes your eyes pop out and look beatiful.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Bronx, NY
Jan. 8, 2017, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is amazing. I think its actually one of the best mskeup products so yeah go buy it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.