Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

Great drug store brand! I personally like maybeline better but this is a close runner up! Nice foundations and lip products. Often on sale.
Saouila A.
Saouila A.

Cover girl is every women young and old answer to makeup need or emergency. You can find it in mostly any drugstore you walk into and grocery or department stores.
Aleksandra T.
Aleksandra T.

I love covergirl i shop there all the time you can say im a beauty addict such great products and i cant wait to get a box from them
Kristal C.
Kristal C.

I love this brand! It's very inexpensive. Most products are great! I always recommend this brand to anyone.
Janet A.
Janet A.
Mission, TX

I love their products. I grew up with this brand. At first, their products would leave my skin very greasy and oily. That would cause my face to break out a lot. But after managing to buy other face cleansing products, I can still use my Covergirl foundation without worrying about acne.
Hayli S.
Hayli S.
Rome, GA

CoverGirl eyeliner is my go-to, always! I love how easy it is to apply, but I don't like the smudging in the corners of my eyes. I love the eyeliners & eyeshadows! I'll always purchase CoverGirl, no matter what!
Corrie C.
Corrie C.
North, VA

I've been a fan of covergirl for many years. I love the evolving products that mix with the old timers! Long wear life of most products and just an overall affordable good product.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX

Love there lipsticks and the multiple viarity of colors and the fact that they stay on for a while
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL

First started off using this product. Still use it today! Very affordable and long lasting products!
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Bessemer, MI

Covergirl is my go-to brand for beauty products, especially if I am trying something new that I haven't used before. This brand is affordable and long lasting and can be found at mass retailers which makes it easy to find. I will always be a cover girl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.