BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Emma C.
Emma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used a Covergirl product that I did not like. It's affordable and works well with my skin, which if I might say is awful. My mom bought Covergirl as my first makeup many years ago and I still enjoy buying it for myself now.
nancy o.
nancy o.
Me facina... es un producto que no puede faltar en tu cosméticara... super práctica, duradera en fin me facina
Sail R.
Sail R.
This brand is economical, it is excellent and can compete with products of more prestige like MAC, the makeup and powders are excellent, lipstick matte, eyebrow pencils, I love them, I have tried them all.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Kalamazoo , MI
Covergirl is by far my least favorite line of makeup. I've found that every product I buy from them doesn't work how it's supposed to. Their mascaras claim they don't clump, but always do. Their lipsticks aren't the best quality. I'm just not a fan.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Kilgore, TX
Covergirl's powders and foundations are my favorite products. They go on smoothly and lightly and the color stays true. Repeat customer here!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX
I love Covergirl! Right now I am using one of their foundations and OHEMGEE! This foundation is AMAZING! It doesn't clog my pores, it smooths my skins reflection, hiding blemishes, I don't even need a concealer. Thank you Covergirl!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA
The lastblast mascara is a well-known love of mine from covergirl, but there self sharpening eyeliner is there overlooked treasure. I've tried others (including high-end brands) and nothing compares to it! My mom uses it and ever since I was stealing it from her makeup bag, I've been in love! doesn't make my eyes water (I use it on my waterline), and stays on all day with no irritation!
KARLIE P.
KARLIE P.
I have very picky skin that changed every 3 months it seems like... So Covergirl doesn't do for me. It seems every time I try them, I breakout... Not to mention that it always seems to reek of chemical smells and while I adore them for their #lashequality campaign, their products just never seem to work for me.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good brand for a lower price. I buy mine at either Target or Ulta but this brand is available at most drug stores too. Foundation and powders are typically fairly easy to match to your skin tone. I'd buy again when I'm looking for budget friendly makeup
Torrie S.
Torrie S.
Mount Olive, MS
I use covergirl foundation makeup. It is a staple in my makeup bag. Its always located in the same spot in my local walmart. Im so glad I gave it a try for the first time. I can pick it up at Walgreens or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.