BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
I love love love covergirl products!!! They are if good quality and very affordable. Great for spending on a budget
Ammie T.
Silver Creek, GA
I have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful which makeups I choose. For the price, nothing beats Covergirl. Its long lasting, covers beautifully, and doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great quality product. Yes, I'll shope Covergirl again.
Laura F.
Islandia, NY
My go to beauty product!! Great price, for a good product, works great! I use multiple CG products on a daily basis!
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL
Covergirl offers great prices and a wide variety of products. They are always coming up with the latest styles!
Kristie D.
Arapaho, OK
I love the Outlast Lip Stain...it seriously stays on all day and night! Even through eating and drinking and sipping from glasses.
Kaley M.
Covergirl has to be one of my favorite drug store brands. My favorite product is their LashBlast Volume Mascara. It makes my eyelashes SO full and long. I've never had an issue with clumping or flaking off, which is why it's my favorite. I recommend this mascara to EVERYONE. It's amazing!
Taylor N.
I absolutely love Covergirl. I have been using it since I was a young teenager, so just about 10 years. They are great quality products for being drugstore in my opinion. I always catch myself going back to them because they are so reliable. I used the clean foundation for like a solid 3 years before switching to a high end foundation.
Jill P.
Vienna, VA
Enjoy their products. I like the clear mascara and brow gel, I wear contacts and this does not bother my eyes or run when I put in drops.
Angela B.
Bedford, VA
This a great product if you are on a budget. I'm a huge fan of their foundation. Professional look without the professional price.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Cover girl is okay to me. None of their products really blow me away. Some things are really good and others are just blah. I feel like the products do their job but it's nothing special and doesn't stand out as much as other brands like maybeline or Revlon.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.