BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Maria R.
Maria R.
Carlsbad, NM
This brand is always coming up with new products and really affordable specially if you're a mom.
Christie O.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently purchased the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in fair, and I have so far been pleasantly surprised at the coverage. It dries quickly so you need to work fast, and you can place more product if needed but as is it fits my needs. If you're looking for a budget friendly concealer, I would suggest giving this one a shot.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a decent brand but like many drugstore brands I think they forget about us medium tanned girls there are so little variety of shades in their foundations and concealers which is sad to see at this stage. But they do still release good products.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
I have very sensitive skin and eyes! Covergirl is the only brand that doesn't break my skin out our make my eyes water
member-a0a6c284b
member-a0a6c284b
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
Mascaras are amazing!! They are my go to mascara brand, they never disappoint and there's so many to choose from
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kinsley, KS
Cover girl eye liner and mascara are the only eye products that don't irritate my eyes. I absolutely love using cover girl products.
Sara U.
Sara U.
Foley, AL
Covergirl was the mascara I used for a long time but I feel like they have changed the texture or something! I still use it but it's not the same some how!
Marci S.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX
For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN
Never used aa back product, use if there is a better tone then other products, sometimes causes breakouts but not normally.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.