Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON, ON

I usually only use their mascaras,and eye liner they don't lie. The oil-free foundation is still oily and doesn't last long, the eye shadow also doesn't last too long. Their are better brands out there for the same amount of money.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.

I love covergirl. The Lashblast mascara is amazing and they have awesome foundations. For a drugstore brand they are awesome!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR

They have really good products that anyone can afford i life ir very much lol
Janell W.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN

Have used CG products pretty much exclusively for past 30 years. The foundation is awesome and now so many more choices. The mascara has always been best. All their products are consistently great, lots of variety and excellent prices. Great product for teens to grandmas.
Randilyn S.
Randilyn S.
Lapeer, MI

The BEST BEST BEST I love their foundations and eyeliners most, but i did just buy the bombshell mascara and cannot wait to try it out. I really feel like these are high quality products, but they do get expensive! I coupon so I get them extremely cheap, but if i didn't I could see my wallet getting thin lol
Nafisa A.
Nafisa A.
Hicksville, NY

I used the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation that came in my voxbox, and I happen to really like this product! It goes on real easily and does what it says (medium coverage). It is great for fall and the shade (mine:215) was just right!
jaymie m.
jaymie m.

I don't use a lot of CoverGirl products, but I have been very impressed with the ones I have used. My favorite CoverGirl product is the Flamed Out mascara because it's one of the only mascaras that doesn't make my eyelashes look clumpy. I'm going to try more of their products in the future. Their prices are also pretty good.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN

Want Bombshell Lashes then this Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous Lash Mascara is for you! I loved the ease it went on with the curved brush and it lasted a long time. didn't wear off and had good coverage without clumping. Go ahead its worth a try!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

I like Covergirl products. My favorite product is their lashblast mascara. I've never tried their foundations or lipsticks but I've heard good things about them. This brand is a good drugstore brand but I prefer Maybelline over Covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.