Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Madison, WI
I love Covergirl cosmetics. I use their foundation, concealer, and powder. It is long lasting for the most part and leaves my skin feeling clean and not caked on with makeup. The variety of foundation colors they offer is nice as well because sometimes it is very hard to find a color that fits my skin tone without make me look orange.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used a Covergirl product that I did not like. It's affordable and works well with my skin, which if I might say is awful. My mom bought Covergirl as my first makeup many years ago and I still enjoy buying it for myself now.
nancy o.
nancy o.
Me facina... es un producto que no puede faltar en tu cosméticara... super práctica, duradera en fin me facina
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Linden, NJ
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I actually just received the covergirl so lashy mascara in the twinkle vox box back in december & I fell in love with it. I'm looking forward to trying their foundation though because I'm looking forward to finding another good drug store buy.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Covergirl is by far my least favorite line of makeup. I've found that every product I buy from them doesn't work how it's supposed to. Their mascaras claim they don't clump, but always do. Their lipsticks aren't the best quality. I'm just not a fan.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Kilgore, TX
Covergirl's powders and foundations are my favorite products. They go on smoothly and lightly and the color stays true. Repeat customer here!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX
I love Covergirl! Right now I am using one of their foundations and OHEMGEE! This foundation is AMAZING! It doesn't clog my pores, it smooths my skins reflection, hiding blemishes, I don't even need a concealer. Thank you Covergirl!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Raymond, MS
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Cover girl. The quality mixed with reasonable prices make it a perfect go to product line
Amy R.
Amy R.
Sandy, UT
Jan. 5, 2017, 8:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the Covergirl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara and have for years! I love the way it gives me thick, dark lashes, but without getting too hard or crusty. It doesn't really smear but comes off easily with the Vaseline I use to remove my eye makeup each night. My only problem is that I feel like it dries up so quickly, I'm always wanting to buy a replacement! If I had some way to make this last a while longer, it would be perfect.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Dubuque, IA
Jan. 27, 2017, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite Cover Girl products are the Nudes, Goldens, and Roses eye pallets. These colors are fantastic and you can do some many looks with just these. The price is right too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.