Add a Photo

Photos (111)
britney h.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN

the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Debary, FL

Covergirl has been around for years and is a go to brand for our family. It is priced to not break the bank. Everything that I have tried from covergirl has not let me down
Nicola S.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL

I use the eyelash mascara easy to apply and takeoff, other brands make my lashes looked clumpy and wipe off is a total mess.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN

Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Dexter, MO

Cover girl foundation provides great coverage. Is a perfect skin tone match and doesn't clog pores. Smooth, easy foundation that provides all day coverage.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens, AL

I always buy Covergirl mascara. I think I started when I first began wearing makeup and that's what my mom bought me but I've never tried anything else! Why venture out when I already have perfection? 5/5 stars and I highly recommend!
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I really like the Clean and Matte BB Cream! It gives your skin a great glow and even tone as well as help with oily skin. Great when you don't want to wear heavy makeup!
R M.
R M.

Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen 😂
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI

Covergirl was the first makeup brand I tried as a younger. It's one of my go-to's for any kinds of product. Currently I'm using their fiberlash mascara! I love it works way better than the expensive stuff that I buy with fibers!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ

The best brand for drugstore mascaras. You can almost always find Covergirl cosmetics on a Buy One Get one 50% off promotion at places like CVS and Walgreens. I don't really shop for other Covergirl cosmetics as I tend to prefer other brands, but I would never be without a Covergirl mascara in my arsenal!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.