COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
S B.
S B.
Somerton, AZ

Covergirl Clean Matte Powder Foundation is amazing. It is true to color for my skin. I use Ivory 110. And it removes the look of my dewy skin to a beautiful matte finish.
Kenia E.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY

Estoy loca con este rubor esta precioso lo uso diario me facina el color se ve natural como me gusta
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC

I love covergirl. Their products don't break me out like others its a great price and the have my shade which helps since I am a neutral skin tone. They have many great products and its really diverse so no matter what you should be able to find your shade.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Vicksburg, MS

Covergirl Mascara is my favorite. It is super affordable yet works wonderful. The purple tube professional wear is so great. It does not clump and is supreme to so many other products that I have tried. It is waterproof and gives me perfect volume and fullness.
Karina C.
Karina C.

A tried and true products. Great products and easy to find. Great price. Love their mascaras.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.

I really like this brand. I like the price point as it let's me experiment with different products.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

Love this company and have been using Covergirl products since I was a teenager! I still use the powder foundation after all these years! Great quality and great prices! I would recommend these products to everyone!
Diana S.
Diana S.

Best brand to use really recommend! With just one time you will see the results and see that its amazing!
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY

Good for filler products in your makeup kit. I think the mascara is better than higher end department store brands and you can usually find a coupon. So win/win
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT

I have used eye-shadow and love them. I don't always wear eye-shadow but the colors I have found I really enjoy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.