COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I still use it now. I love all the new products that this brand is coming or with I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I would recommend
Jolie K.
Jolie K.
Melissa, TX
Most products are ok. Low prices. Usually found at drugstores. Nice shade range. Eyeshadows are usually a little chalky.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Love Cover Girl face powder in a compact . Very inexpensive and one of my favorites powders .
Janice M.
Janice M.
I USE COVER GIRL MASCARA AND EYE SHADOW VRY OFTEN AND IT WORKS VERY WELL. I THINK COVER GIRL IS A GREAT PRODUCT MY MAKEUP WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT COVERGIRL
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirl products. They are pretty good quality for the price! I do like their lipsticks
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cover girl makes great products that are comparable in price to other similar items. Easy to find and huge selection
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't often use cover girl but when I do their products are always high quality and long lasting. They have the classic "clean" base and it's always been great.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Dunkirk, IN
I buy all my mascara from covergirl. It it inexpensive to do it that way. They wear longer than others I have bought.
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. Their price-quality relation is very good. My fundation, powder, concealer and mascara is from them and I had a good experience using those products.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Madison, WI
I love Covergirl cosmetics. I use their foundation, concealer, and powder. It is long lasting for the most part and leaves my skin feeling clean and not caked on with makeup. The variety of foundation colors they offer is nice as well because sometimes it is very hard to find a color that fits my skin tone without make me look orange.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.