BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle R.
Goodrich, MI
I use these products the most when I buy makeup. They have the exact colors that I need!
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Their mascaras are some of my favorite at the drugstore! The prices are ok, wish they were cruelty free and some of the products smell very....old fashioned. But for the most part it's an amazing brand!
Nathalie S.
Mount Vernon
Recently got a coloricious lipgloss. Loved the high glossy shine and subtle hint of color
Simone B.
Fort Gordon
I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
Covergirl makes my go to eye pencil and foundation. I like the price as well as the quality. The eyeliners are always consistent and relatable.
Kayla H.
Florence
I love the coverage I get from cover girl foundation! Great quality products! You can never go wrong if you're looking for a drug store type product.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
For drug store makeup, it's not a bad line of products. Clean and fun packaging, long lasting, really great prices, and a wide variety of shades to match many skin-tones. They have a matte foundations that is really great.
Chelsea G.
Neenah
I purchase mascara somewhat frequently and have no complaints with the products
Cindy C.
Covergirl always has amazing formula for mascara! Covergirl clump crusher is ALWAYS in my make up bag!
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
I always find what I need at a good price. The color selection is always in style. I can find CoverGirl anywhere.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just read about how great COVERGIRL products are! What is your favorite?
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your must have product from COVERGIRL Tag a product!
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a better way to use the covergirl lash bloom mascara? I find it is so clumpy and doesn't ahdere to my lashes.
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried COVERGIRL Katy kat products? Which one and how was it? Tag the product!
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the best light weight foundation to try?