BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
My ultimate favorite drug store brand. Can't go wrong with any makeup products here. Fabulous
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Good products that are not overpriced. Always work well and do not irritate my skin. Easy to find in most stores.
Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix
i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I buy all of my concealer and foundation from covergirl. It's affordable, and I've used it since high school. It stays on all day and I know my shade 100%. I've tried other brands for a more expensive price and I just really don't see the point when my go-to always works well and never lets me down.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mandeville, LA
I use the cover girl foundation and it is a great drugstore foundation but it does not compare to my It cosmetics CC foundation. For the price it is good.
Jihan S.
Jihan S.
West Lafayette, IN
As a newbie in makeup, I started using the Maybelline liquid foundation. I was very excited to use it, but unfortunately when I applied it on my face, for some reason it DRIES and it does that fast. So all I'm left with is a bunch of patches of dried foundation on my cheeks. Also, even though it is my shade, it gives me a grey-ish tone and made it look even weirder. Overall, I'm very unsatisfied with this product.
Erin f.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. I use foundation, powder, and concealer stick, a d refuse to use a different brand
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Covergirl is a great drug story brand. its really good quilty. all there products are great products. there jumbo gloss blame is really nice.
R M.
R M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen ūüėā
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Riverside, CA
I bought a maroon lipstick recently which i wear not quite often. The color is nice and the texture is just right however now very long lasting on terms when i drink somethimg. For the money not that bad but rather waste money else wear. Good to go lipstick.
Alix G.
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your must have product from COVERGIRL Tag a product!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Robards
How do I receive my first box
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just read about how great COVERGIRL products are! What is your favorite?
jessica c.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the best light weight foundation to try?