BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Modesto, CA
I mostly just buy mascara from cover girl. I love how it makes my lashes spread. It also makes them look full.
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
My ultimate favorite drug store brand. Can't go wrong with any makeup products here. Fabulous
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Good products that are not overpriced. Always work well and do not irritate my skin. Easy to find in most stores.
Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix
i have always used this brand since i was 15 ever since i started puting makeup on, always bought at walmart
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I buy all of my concealer and foundation from covergirl. It's affordable, and I've used it since high school. It stays on all day and I know my shade 100%. I've tried other brands for a more expensive price and I just really don't see the point when my go-to always works well and never lets me down.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mandeville, LA
I use the cover girl foundation and it is a great drugstore foundation but it does not compare to my It cosmetics CC foundation. For the price it is good.
Jihan S.
Jihan S.
West Lafayette, IN
As a newbie in makeup, I started using the Maybelline liquid foundation. I was very excited to use it, but unfortunately when I applied it on my face, for some reason it DRIES and it does that fast. So all I'm left with is a bunch of patches of dried foundation on my cheeks. Also, even though it is my shade, it gives me a grey-ish tone and made it look even weirder. Overall, I'm very unsatisfied with this product.
Erin f.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. I use foundation, powder, and concealer stick, a d refuse to use a different brand
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Covergirl is a great drug story brand. its really good quilty. all there products are great products. there jumbo gloss blame is really nice.
R M.
R M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable great choice great savings coupons and awesome products cants ask for a better brand than this ! Besides I love Ellen 😂
Eli E.
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite COVERGIRL products??
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love the coverage of the new whipped foundation? Lightweight yet really covers right?!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you like the Covergirl Clean Makeup?
Nanna N.
Nanna N.
Odense sø
Okay! I live in Denmark and ALL makeup is so expensive! 😫 Do any of you guys know a side thats either danish or that ships to Denmark with "cheap" makeup? It dont have to be only Covergirl, it can be NARS and so on too 👍🏼
Jennaly G.
Jennaly G.
Hello baby i love so much hello my name is jennaly i love so much a product se les queire kisses much kisses