BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Richie J.
Richie J.
Opelousas, LA
Good basic foundation that matches my skin. It's hard to find a foundation that matches my very light skin but cover girl has me covered.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
Have used their foundation and concealer. Pretty good quality for the price! Variety of shades, and affordable for just about anyone. I use a variety of products, but there's usually always a CoverGirl item in my stash.
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara. I have a waterproof kind it's orange and it lasts for a couple days if you don't remove it. When I go swimming it still lasts and doesn't smudge at all. I love this brand.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
The blush I got had a weird smell to it. Overall it did the job of adding a light pink blush to my cheeks.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ
I bought a powder and it was good. Pretty satisfied with it. They also have normal, sensitive, and for oily skin , so you have different choices to pick from. I picked sensitive skin because I do need it and I am happy, it stays on all day at work and I come home still with my powder on. 👌
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Fort Riley, KS
Covergirl is my go to for affordable makeup and beauty products. I can always pick some up at my local Target. It's cheap but definitely good quality. I buy quite a few things from Covergirl. I will always recommend it to friends and family. Always happy.
Charla A.
Charla A.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl, they offer lots of products for a great price! The products you get aren't cheap quality, they are very nice last a long time!
EvaMarie P.
EvaMarie P.
Carrollton, GA
I use the cover girl hard foundation. I absolutely love it. I got my first foundation by cover girl and absolutely loved it. I had to go get me some more the other day!!💕
Danni T.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
I have used Covergirl for so long and have found that i really like thier mascaras and powders.
Kalei M.
Kalei M.
Their mascaras are wonderful! I can't use their face products since they break out my acne prone skin though. :^/
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.