Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ

Love Cover girl makeup! Great prices and great quality. I've been using Cover Girl since I was 15. I love their foundations they are so great!!
Carla R.
Carla R.

I have used the powder from cover girl and I really like it. It's light weight and I don't feel like my face has a ton of make up on when I'm wearing it but it takes away any shine on my face which is nice.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Plainfield, IN

I really like their mascaras. They go on so smoothly and make my lashes look darker and bigger
Diana M.
Diana M.
Manitowoc, WI

I do like the products from CoverGirl - they are well made and always come in the shades of color that I am looking for in their mascara line of product.
Anna T.
Anna T.

I've never had a problem in with any cosmetics I've purchased from this brand. Reasonable prices and good quality.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA

I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Janell W.
Janell W.
Osseo, MN

Have used CG products pretty much exclusively for past 30 years. The foundation is awesome and now so many more choices. The mascara has always been best. All their products are consistently great, lots of variety and excellent prices. Great product for teens to grandmas.
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC

I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA

Covergirl has been my go-to for a long time, whether it's coverup, eye liner, mascara or powder you can find it anywhere and it's a price you can't beat
Carla E.
Carla E.
Redwood City, CA

Overall I feel like cover girl has really good products . But my skin reacts to these products so no good for me personally but it does have good quality items
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.