Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Steffiny K.
Steffiny K.

Just like Maybelline New York, I love Covergirl's eye makeup products. I use many eyeliners and mascaras from this brand, and they do not irritate my eyes.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Julian , WV

I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
Emily D.
Emily D.

Have used covergirl for a long time now. Some products are as good but they are cheaper. If you find something you like its always great.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Asheboro, NC

I use cover Girl face powder in Translucent. It gives great coverage and goes on well. Last several hours.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.

Cover girl has always offered dependable products and a wide range of pigments and colors. I enjoy this brand and love going make up shopping
K U.
K U.

I have used covergirl products for years! Their cosmetics are very affordable and great quality. Although I'm not a fan of their liquid foundations, I do think that the powder foundations are amazing! They are very finely milled and not too drying.
Donnetta H.
Donnetta H.

I think this brand provides a good rainbow of shades for your needs. I mostly buy products for my eyebrows and eyes. I love that I can buy these products at the drugstore, but still get quality results.
Charity H.
Charity H.
Owensboro, KY

Its a little pricey but the quality is good. My shade that I need is always in stock. There are a lot of different options to choose from in foundation, eyeliner and eye shades
DIANN B.
DIANN B.
Pewaukee, WI

Good selection....decent prices....always on the latest trends...and very easy to find...in every drugstore.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

For a drugstore makeup I really enjoy cover girl. I purchased a foundation and I absolutely love it for the price! Will purchase again
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.