Add a Photo

Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's make up tends to be a "get what you pay for" situation. For the price, it's great, but it doesn't compare to many of the more expensive brands. I do love they're classic mascara though and their shear powder also gets the job done on shiny days.
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I still use it now. I love all the new products that this brand is coming or with I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I would recommend
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ
Jan. 10, 2017, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Cover Girl face powder in a compact . Very inexpensive and one of my favorites powders .
Janice M.
Janice M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I USE COVER GIRL MASCARA AND EYE SHADOW VRY OFTEN AND IT WORKS VERY WELL. I THINK COVER GIRL IS A GREAT PRODUCT MY MAKEUP WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT COVERGIRL
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl products. They are pretty good quality for the price! I do like their lipsticks
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl makes great products that are comparable in price to other similar items. Easy to find and huge selection
Dezz M.
Dezz M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't often use cover girl but when I do their products are always high quality and long lasting. They have the classic "clean" base and it's always been great.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Dunkirk, IN
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy all my mascara from covergirl. It it inexpensive to do it that way. They wear longer than others I have bought.
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. Their price-quality relation is very good. My fundation, powder, concealer and mascara is from them and I had a good experience using those products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.