Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

I love Covergirl products! They're always coming out with something new and at a reasonable cost. They don't disappoint a girl.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI

I think I can safely say that Covergirl makeup products are my favorite brands ever. Their products are super afforadble and are nice on my skin
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA

I use their foundation daily, and love it. I have very difficult skin to match, and it's very sensitive. I have had no problems with this brand. I also use some of their lip products and love them as well.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Midwest, WY

A very hit or miss brand. I don't usually buy Covergirl products because they smell very cosmetic-y, especially the blushes.
courtney m.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC

Love covergirl! I've been using their products since I started wearing makeup so it's been awhile!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV

I love this brand. I use things from here daily. Everything I have tried is an awesome product and I think you should try some of the stuff out!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS

I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.
Jill R.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN

Like most drugstore brands, CoverGirl's products can be hit or miss. I really like the Bombshell mascara and the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation. I wish, however, that they would stop testing on animals.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA

Covergirl has quickly become my favorite drugstore brand! I used to use some products from them but never really payed as much attention to their products as I do now. In my opinion, they are much better quality than Maybelline, and way more affordable! So happy I found you covergirl, never go away <3 lol
Nivien A.
Nivien A.

I love the makeup. most of their products are not that expensive. the quality is also very very awesome.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.