BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamie G.
Affordable and a good product. Some of their products are greasy and I wish they would come out with a low or no oil product.
Angelina B.
Crosby, TX
I loved the lip blast 18 hour all dy wear lip stick but it's discontinued. So now I use the regular 8 hour long wears sticks.
shelly f.
West Jefferson, OH
love the make up dont dry out my skin feels natural gives my eyes a smokey look my lips feel smooth not rough very affordable
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl oldy but always a fav ! Been around and have been my go to since high school they never fail to keep me satisfied
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand for foundation and bronzer. These are what I use the most so I'm buying very often and the price is great
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best affordable drug store product Ive used All thier products are good quality great pigmentation its a good makeup line !
Anna D.
I love cover girl foundation! I've never had a problem with their products. Definitely a budget friendly and great product!
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO
has great quality items, some are not as much but still good. their foundations are really good, great mattifying products
Alice S.
Cleveland, TN
I love my foundation! It is the perfect blend for my skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at the end of the day.
Jeanie G.
I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.