Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

I live by the covergirl matte foundation in the queen collection. It's long lasting, the formula is smooth & gives you a dewy look. If you haven't tried it you should
Sedona S.
Sedona S.
Victorville, CA

Their commercials are true! They really are amazing! This product looks good on your skin and it does no damage to your skin! It's honestly the best of both worlds
Tara N.
Tara N.

Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Denver, CO

I love my covergirl coverup foundation. It stays all day and covers any imperfections on my face. They have multiple skin tones available so you can always find the right shade for your skin, and a little goes a long way!
Lillian S.
Lillian S.
South Holland, IL

I've only had there lip balms but they are so creamy and colourful I love it.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Ridgewood, NY

Cover girl! This brand takes me back to the Cindy Crawford days. Maybelline, too, is to me a household brand. I enjoy their products and Covergirl never ceases to amaze me.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.

I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.

I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
regina m.
regina m.
Wise, VA

covergirl has a wide variety of products to choose from and they are avaliable in most stores in this area
Emily G.
Emily G.
Corinth, MS

When I first started wearing makeup I wore a lot of cover girl. I used to always love their trios and quads. But lately it's just not doing it for me. The pricing is good but formulations aren't so much which is why I don't use their products anymore. I would recommend Covergirl to girls who are just starting to wear makeup like middle school aged girls. I feel that a lot their products are great for that age group. More mature women no I would not recommend.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.