BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sakinah B.
Conyers, GA
Pretty good product I don't usually use it as much as the others but when I do it gets the job done pretty high end products
Natalie W.
Winfield, WV
Love the CoverGirl eyeliner. I've only used CoverGirl eyeliner since I was about 16. Glides on smoothly and stays on all day.
Delaney E.
Hodgenville, KY
My Covergirl eyeshadow is my go-to for every occasion! The shades go perfectly with the colors of my eyes and apply so well!
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome products for the price. I grew up on Covergirl. I still have a soft spot for them as it reminds me of teenage years.
Karla D.
Long Beach, CA
I rarely get covergirl I use it more only to die my hair or when.
I go to Walmart to purchase a lipstick or something simple.
Ann L.
McLean , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great products for drugstore prices. I think their mascaras are amazing and they offer very affordable makeup
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl tends to disappoint more than wow me honestly. They're a good company but I reach for my higher end products more.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA
I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
Rachel M.
Vacaville, CA
My go to makeup. I love this makeup. You don't have to spend thousands of dollars to be beautiful, you just look like you do.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love corner girls foundation and powder. This is the only kind I have ever used. And I would never change. Great prices too
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.