BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Raanee F.
Raanee F.
Covergirl make up is the best most of my beauty products are from covergirl and I use it on a daily basis
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually wear a very full coverage foundation bur whenever i dont want that i always wear the matte bb cream! Love it!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Covergirl products are great drugstore buys. Usually good sales. I like their powder and BB creams.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
Ames, IA
Covergirl makeup is just life. They have great products, and a great thing about it is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy some great makeup. I always have at least 10 Covergirl products at a time because they make up my routine and just go on so great.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Sullivan, IN
O love their make up. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is cause it seems like I like a 💄. Then when I run out and go get more they don't make it no more or I can't find it.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never really used CoverGirl until I received a voxbox actually. But I really like the softness of their powder foundation and their concealers are very buildable which is fantastic.
sara A.
sara A.
Lewisville, TX
Love the company more than the products. They stand for gender equality and make great products. Win win.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Love love love this brand! They have extremely affordable makeup and I own multiples things for them. Personally, I love their eyeliners and eyebrow products. You can find it at any Target or Walmart.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
I mostly use cover girl mascara and some foundations. They seem to have a great variety to choose from and many colors of foundations.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT COVERGIRL HAS THE BEST QUALITY FOUNDATION. they have all types for oily and dry skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.