Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX

I really like the covergirl products but not as much as the other drugstore brands. My favorite products are probably their lip sticks they are very long lasting!
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Lawrence, KS

I enjoy covergirls products when I've bought them but they aren't a go to brand for me
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS

Love covergirl and all of the options they have to offer! I use more of the eye shadow, foundation and powder than anything else that covergirl has to offer! I love all of the color options!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

Not too bad I used the big orange mascara thruout high school! I like that it does give the lashes a good lift and length!
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA

Covergirl is a good product that I have used over the years for a long time. You can buy it at most store and it is reasonably priced
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY

Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA

Not a huge fan of cover girl products... I would have to say my favorite of their items is the pencil perfect eyeliner. It's self sharpening for precise application, but does not stay in place as well as others I have tried.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX

Love the way the make up stays on. Definitely good on my skin. I love how it doesnt crust up.
Steffiny K.
Steffiny K.

Just like Maybelline New York, I love Covergirl's eye makeup products. I use many eyeliners and mascaras from this brand, and they do not irritate my eyes.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Julian , WV

I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.