Add a Photo

Kate B.
Kate B.
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Covergirl. I've never really had any problems with it. It's affordable and sold everywhere. I don't think I like their LashBlast products though. I don't like the brushes or the formulas they use.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Lashblast Volume has been my go-to everyday mascara for years, and for that, I love this brand.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl concealer it's affordable and works wonders it is definitely top of the line
Tempest A.
Tempest A.
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very reliable products. It's never a gamble of quality from item to item. Very reasonable prices for the product you get. Their products always feel very kind to my skin, it doesn't feel like my pores are getting clogged up or damaged from anything.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl isn't a bad brand! They have a lot of good dupes on their lipsticks. Their shades aren't bad either.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of go-to drugstore brands. Their products are affordable and work very well for the price.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using the Covergirl products! I have even using the products for 6+ years. This product is also very affordable and has great quality. I buy this product regularly when I need makeup. I highly recommend this product.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a huge selection of there make up from eyeshadow, lip liner, eyeliner and lipstick they have come along way with there make up...
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was the first makeup I every had and I have loved it ever since. They have so many amazing products out and they just keep getting better and better with their makeup and they are priced so low. My favorite drug store makeup ever.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.