Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

Some very affordable great products there's a few misses to but for the price this brand is completely worth it. Just not my favorite.
Elda G.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX

Super buena marca de productos me gustan los labiales..bases..esmaltes ademas de buenísimos precios..
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY

Hands down the best mascara, eyeliner and primer that I've used. You can't beat the price. Long lasting, great assortment of colors. Easily accessible.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL

Covergirl will always be one of my top brands simply because of their mascara. For as long as I remember, I have been buying only covergirl mascara's. I currently have the clump crusher, lash blast, and so lashy mascara and I would absolutely repurchase them all over and over. I definitely recommend trying them out if you haven't!
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA

Love most of everything I get from them. I think the only thing I didn't like was the scent on something but there's unscented version I purchased instead.
Shanlee B.
Shanlee B.
Trevallyn, TAS

Covergirl has to be one of the few brands that don't make me break out or leave my face feeling heavy and dirty. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it ^-^
Paola L.
Paola L.
Belmar, NJ

LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Especially their mascara! It work wonders on my lashes! Should not be underestimated for being drugstore.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Brinkley, AR

I love their products! Low prices and great quality. I really want to try their new blushes and lipsticks!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

I love Covergirl products! They're always coming out with something new and at a reasonable cost. They don't disappoint a girl.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI

I think I can safely say that Covergirl makeup products are my favorite brands ever. Their products are super afforadble and are nice on my skin
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.