BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my favorite for mascara. It easily competes with the more expensive brands yet it is so affordable. I always get compliments on how long and lush my lashes look and I owe it all to Covergirl and their amazing mascara! I always go back for more.
Glenda G.
Cleburne, TX
love their products. always a go to product. can go to the store and know itll be available.
Meaghan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the CoverGirl brand. My favorite products from them are their concealers and eye shadows. They always seem to have the perfect colors to fit my skin tone and they blend so easily. I very rarely try a product of theirs that I don't like and always love looking at their section in the beauty aisle.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Covergirl is a good brand and can be found at your local drugstore. That's the best part for me. Also, they have a huge selection of colors and formulas.
Wendy M.
I love covergirl mineral powder, the foundation, lipgloss and all covergirl products. I recomend it.
Robin G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl offers a wide variety of products. I use their setting powder and a bronzer from the Queen collection. They have a wide variety of colors that match all skin tones.
Brittney F.
Hartselle, AL
Makes you beautiful & flawless,it's easy breezy! It gives you a glow that is amazing to shine.Great tones for a young flawless tone to skin also.
Alice S.
Cleveland, TN
I love my foundation! It is the perfect blend for my skin tone. It doesn't leave my skin oily or dry at the end of the day.
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand for cheaper products. It's best to buy at Walmart and not at a grocery store, or anywhere else for that matter if you're concerned w/ price. The hardest part is matching your skin tone since you're buying this at Walmart and not an Ulta or Sephora where they maybe can give a sample.
Stephanie G.
Petersburg, VA
Used the So Lashy mascara for the first time. I will not buy again. Mascara was very thick, flaked off very easily and my eyes burned through the day. Back to my regular Cover Girl products.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.