COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
mary s.
mary s.
who dont like cover girl i love everything about covergirl the make up goes on so good cover girl has been around for as long as i can remember no i dont shop here but i do use cover girl
Karli C.
Karli C.
Chestertown, MD
I love their products that I can find for good prices at Walgreens or even Walmart. I use some of their foundations and they are good price foundation.
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Quincy, IL
Covergirl is one of my go to brands. They're not perfect but most of their products are good quality. Sometimes the packaging is a little cheap, however. I especially love their setting powders. Something about them just reacts with my skin type beautifully. I will never stop buying from Covergirl, and am always exited when they launch something new.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Flatwoods, KY
My favorite cover girl product is their lip gloss and mascara.. I do not like the fact they now have a man as their covergirl... if you won't to have a man represent then make a product called cover boy!
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
excelente marca, una de las mejores, me encantan sus productos, son muy buenos y los recomiendo. i love covergirl
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
West Paducah, KY
Cover girl is very nice I like all their products especially the foundation is one that I mainly use it very nice and has a very nice texture that doesn't feel rough when I put it on my skin if that makes any sense
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Norristown, PA
Classic go to products st a great price. They are kind of like my perpetual rebound guy after a new one didn't work out. My "old faithful "
Ivette L.
Ivette L.
Jacksonville, NC
I Purchased this a few weeks ago and been using it everyday. I wear it with urban decay eye shadow primer which makes it last all day even with my oily lids. I apply with a brush I don't the included applicators, especially if you want to pack on more colour. Really love the more warm tones like most nude palettes. I totally recommend this palette if you want something on the low end budget wise.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Thomasville
I've been wearing this product since I was only fifthteen years old its my old faces and I really love the eye shadows and foundation wish to purchase these soon as possible just for old times sake
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Valdosta, GA
I use concealer and packed powder. Both work well. I would like if they lasted longer, as I usually have to reapply before the end of the day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.