BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Megan D.
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
I have been using the Cover Girl perfect point plus eye liner for 10+ years. I have not found an eyeliner that meets there standards. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I really like this product.
A J.
A J.
Great go to brand, I do enjoy their mascaras and their lips products. Their other products lack some when it comes to coverage or being to pricey for how much you have to use in one go. They do have good packaging though.
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Cleveland, GA
I usually use covergirl for foundation but would love to try more of the product. The foundation really works well for spreading and covering my face!
Ivette P.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Marca súper duradera, a mil me encanta mucho. 3/ súper fácil encontrar en cualquier tienda
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I've always been a fan of covergirl. It's all I could afford as a young girl getting into makeup. I've heard great things via @InfluensterVox #COVERGIRLOutlast twitter party today. I NEED to try their new concealer.
Devin M.
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE
Very affordable! Can be found at walmart or onlins. Lasts a decent amount of time not sure if tested on animals.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Waxahachie, TX
Absolutely love the foundation shades available. So easy to match your skin tone and not look like you are a clown. Does not leave your face feeling thick and heavy. Stays refreshed looking all day long.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I have been using the Lash Blast Fusion mascara for about two years now and I am still in love! It applies smoothly, doesn't clump, layers well and doesn't smudge. I cannot tell you how many complements I get on my lashes! #lashblastforlife
Allison V.
Allison V.
Yorktown, VA
I love how affordable all of their products are and how good quality they are. My favorite is the ready set gorgeous powder.
leann b.
leann b.
i have purchased different products and tried most, and cannot say that i'm disappointed at all
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.