Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Holli P.
Holli P.
Attalla, AL

I love covergirl makeup. Super great value for a great price. Highly recommended the products
I use covergirl often. Their makeup has been around forever. Its not the high end quality makeup but its still good and the price is reasonable
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN

I use the coveergirl clean matte powder and I really like it. I normally don't wear makeup becauseit either cakes on or it makes my face break out but this does neither of those. It's not very expensive either and it also comes in a liquid for those who like liquids over powder.
Bryte C.
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In

I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
Christy F.
Christy F.

I have used covergirl mascara for as long as I have worn makeup. I'm always happy with the products
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI

I have used many products from covergirl, most recently some of the Covergirl Outlast producs like the lip tint the face powder and concealr and they all were great products!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA

I totally love cover girl and sofia vergara!
They products are good I use to use them when I start using makeup
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Alliance, OH

Like the products. There is a range in everything you need for make-up. I am not picky on what brand for a lot of things but my eyeliner HAS to be cover girl because at always works and goes on. There are cheap eyeliners that don't even show up.
Shadonna D.
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX

Cover Girl has evolved so much!! They have so many shades and so many colors to chose from for every skin tone! They have a queen line which I frequently use because I am of African American descent! The lips stick colors are so fashion forward and just great products!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Hollister, CA

The outlast stay luminous foundation is my favorite for my skin type since I am older it makes perfect sense to have this particular brand that it makes my complexion look do we and healthy and said of just a flat matte
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.