BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Perkins, OK
Covergirl has so many great products! I love their BB Cream and a few mascaras. I haven't tried many lip products yet, but can't wait!
Yisel G.
Yisel G.
Brunswick, GA
I love their eyebrows pencils they are very beginner friendly. Especialcally if you don't want to waste a lot of money.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Horseshoe Bay, TX
I have used covergirl pressed powder but i dont recommend it once you start to develop fine lines and wrinkles. Thw powder settles into them amd makes them look worse than before
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Great company with great products. The quality is superb and is inexpensive. I buy my mascara from them and I've had no regrets.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Monroe, LA
Foundations are nearly the only thing I get from covergirl unless I find some good eyeshadows. They nearly have the only shade of foundation that matches up with my skin and that smoothly applies other brands just seem clumpy or flaky.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Estill Spgs, TN
I love cover girl lipsticks, to be a drugstore product I have always been so impressed by the quality of cover girl, if I'm ever out and about and just looking for a drug store lip color I always end up buying cover girl.
Alma O.
Alma O.
Alamogordo, NM
Cover girl is a good brand when it comes to mascaras i love getting them because they stays on a lot longer than others and thick witch I totally love !
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Haverhill, MA
Always on top of the trends and what's in style. You can count on new items to hit the stores frequently. You also see things discontinue quickly which is saddening at times
Sharon J.
Sharon J.
New Port Richey, FL
Use cover girl big lash mascara as an alternative to more expensive dept store brands.
Tricia E.
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
I wear the bby matte cream everyday as my foundation. I absolutely love covergirl. And the orange mascara works wonders !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.