COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN

In my opinion Covergirl is comparable to Maybelline. I'd spend the extra money and buy Younique make-up.
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Bessemer, MI

Covergirl is my go-to brand for beauty products, especially if I am trying something new that I haven't used before. This brand is affordable and long lasting and can be found at mass retailers which makes it easy to find. I will always be a cover girl!
Marillyn A.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX

I don't like how this brand has a guy to "sponsor" their products. I don't have anything against it but, it just makes me think that they're doing it to get more attention.
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL

I love the liner. I recently bought one with the little sponge at the end to smudge the liner. It is so absolutely easy to use this
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Clover, SC

I have used this for years. It's not as expensive as other brands but it works great . I will continue to buy this as long as they keep price affordable
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

I use there eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow ... I like all their products and they are not super over priced plus you can often find sales and coupons ... eye liner last majority of the day, sometimes I'll re add to crisp and brighter the lines ... eye shadow pending color last all day as well.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love cover girl it is a really good brand! I love all their products, doesn't do any harm to my skin & it's really affordable
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia , PA

Products are good and priced nicely and affordable can get at many stores have many of their products
Elena Z.
Elena Z.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Cover girl kills it almost every time. Their lasting liquid lipsticks are outstanding, I love all their shadow palettes as well. Their roses palette is my favorite. This drugstore brand feels like high end to me. I also love their foundation and face powder. Their liners are amazing too. I love covergirl, it's been my go to since I was a little girl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.