Add a Photo
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
Jan. 9, 2017, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really feel like Covergirl has started trying way too hard but falling short. They make promises of their products and those promises aren't true for most people. Their All-Day Outlast line has disappointed me tremendously. If you sit around in air conditioning all day it might last but don't expect it to last in humidity or a night out dancing.

I will say that I am happy with Covergirl's eyeliners and some of their mascaras. They aren't anything special but they work well for me.

Other than that, they just seem to keep trying to put a twist on the same old products where major brands are coming out with brand new products that fit the current trends.
Mylkia R.
Mylkia R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good products....some of them are affordable...really like the lipsticks and foundation!!!
Trista K.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! Been using covergirl since I was in grade school! Great products and great prices!
Sally G.
Sally G.
Davison, MI
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like CoverGirl and their products. They have everything you need at a price anyone can afford. I don't feel like a clown just because I'm wearing makeup that isn't costing me an arm and a leg.
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es buena la marca, sus maquillajes en líquido son mi querer, y uno que otro corrector líquido, son geniales, dejan un acabado muy agradable y suave que no me canso de utilizarlos.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Covergirl. I've never really had any problems with it. It's affordable and sold everywhere. I don't think I like their LashBlast products though. I don't like the brushes or the formulas they use.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Dec. 16, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Lashblast Volume has been my go-to everyday mascara for years, and for that, I love this brand.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl concealer it's affordable and works wonders it is definitely top of the line
Tempest A.
Tempest A.
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very reliable products. It's never a gamble of quality from item to item. Very reasonable prices for the product you get. Their products always feel very kind to my skin, it doesn't feel like my pores are getting clogged up or damaged from anything.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl isn't a bad brand! They have a lot of good dupes on their lipsticks. Their shades aren't bad either.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.