BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Cover girl waterproof mascara is my jam!!! The only waterproof mascara I use. Lately I've been using it for daily uses but I wish it came in a non waterproof formula so I could use it without having to scrub my eyes off at the end of the day
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is a great product but I only have bought us some lipsticks and some miscarriages and I'm always going for the miscarriage because the last long there smooth and there's different types of how you want your mascara to look on your
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is to me a classic makeup line! It's one of the first makeup brands most people use. It's super accessible as well as affordable. I feel like they do a great job at making products for a wide spectrum of different colors and skin tones!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using their Super Sizer mascara based on a recommendation from a YouTuber that I watch and it is amazing. It provides length and volume and looks even better when used over top of another mascara. I'd definitely recommend this.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. It's very affordable and has a wide range of products. I have very sensitive skin and none of the products I've used have ever irritated my skin or caused me to break out. I especially like covergirl mascara and eyeliner.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Hartsville, TN
Love cover girl. Have been a customer for 12yrs. Have used eyeliners, mascaras, foundations, lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, make up brushes, and powders from them and I loved them all. Will always continue to buy products from cover girl.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Oxford, MS
Covergirl is really hit or miss for me. Their concealer sticks, So Lashy Mascara and the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation is wonderful but I really am not impressed with anything else made by covergirl. The products are cheap and lack quality.
Kamryn L.
Kamryn L.
I love the 3 in 1 foundation! Sometimes I feel it oxidizes on my skin personally but it has great coverage and a great choice of shade options. I definitely would recommend the product to people who are searching for a drugstore foundation!
Shemara S.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Covergirl intensify Me! Liquid liner is really good the paddle shaped tip allows you to quickly and easily draw a thick or thin like it gives you a dramatic black color that last throughout the day and there's no flaking or smudging at all.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
probably my favorite company ever! I have been using their products since Highschool...so that's about 20 years now. Their products are affordable and come in a large variety of shades for every complexion. I would recommend them to anyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.