Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Topeka , KS

I love Covergirl's products. Almost all of my makeup is Covergirl brand including mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. and it is good quality for the price that I pay for it. I also like that I can buy it at my local Walmart for my convience. My favorite brand.
LaQuanda W.
LaQuanda W.

Covergirl makeup is ok if you are on a budget. Some of the liquid foundation seems to be watered down and I am having issues matching the foundation with my dark skin complexion. I find that I often have to mix makeup to get a good match without looking ashy.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I recently started trying out cover girl products and they're amazing. I love the lipgloss I received for free from pinchme. I also received a eyeliner from pinchme. I will definitely be buying products from cover girl now that I got a chance to try them out.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Watrous box 1045

I love this brand a lot this is the first brand I ever used when i first started doing my make up. Some products are just amazing other times there's some products that need some improvement. My fave purchase is the foundations I love the foundations so much.
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT

I used to use their make up line and when I did I loved it. The powder cover ups are so good at hiding my small blemishes and I don't have to cake a lot on and that is important to me. I like to have my face look natural and this make up line did it for me!!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Elon, NC

When looking for basic makeup that gets the job done, I always turn to covergirl. It is affordable and can be used for day to day use no problem. The only problem I have is that it tends to melt away and smudge throughout the day unlike more expensive makeup
Analiese R.
Analiese R.

I do enjoy using cover girl products, however I have found other products that are of better quality. Cover girl products can be bought at your local department stores, including Walmart. They are not very expensive. I would somewhat recommend shopping here.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD

Really nice company. I love getting behind the new CoverGirls (Ellen, etc.). They are also inclusive with the male CoverGirl (who is a makeup wizard to be quite honest. Like damn!). Good quality makeup that does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this.
Tania Mabel C.
Tania Mabel C.

Is an excellent brand, all the products that I have tried of this have left me in love, their eyeliners are incredible I love them .. My friends love this product line ...<3<3I would love to keep trying on all your products.. I love buying all your products.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.

I've found myself always looking at cover girl makeup so I finally decided I wanted this eye shadow so bad and it was perfect for my eye color it was set for the color of your eyes and I immediately fell in love and have now tried lots of cover girl products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.