Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Kera Y.
Kera Y.

Great brand all around! I love their message with their ad campaigns using everyone from real people, to celebrities to male makeup artist and makeup wearers! It's fantastic that a brand be so well rounded and diverse in it's marketing and sales platform.
Raven F.
Raven F.
Cosby, TN

I use cover girl a lot it's one of my go to beauty brands. I love all of there makeup it's hard to pick a favorite I do want to try the new outlast line!!! It's very affordable that's one reason Ilove it so much. I would definitely recommend this company.
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.

Solid drugstore brand. My favorite items are their lipsticks. I particularly like the Katy Kat Matte lipsticks. I think they are a great formula and have a good color selection. I haven't tried much else of theirs (recently), but they are a brand I trust.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN

I recently (about 4 months ago) started using a new eyeliner from covergirl. I loved it at first and then people just kept telling me that it looked great and asking me how I kept my eyeliner on all day. This is a great company and great quality products.
Tyana J.
Tyana J.

This brand is okay i could pick it up at Target or Walmart. I personally just think its okay it isnt great i don't have a lot so I could be wrong I have a couple mascaras, a foundation and a eyeliner. I think compared to Maybeline it just missed the mark.
Holly V.
Holly V.
Boston, MA

Covergirl has my all time favorite mascara. It is affordable, which is great, and I can find it at convenient locations like CVS. It also works really well; I look for really volumizing mascara and this did the trick 100%. I get it every time I need more!
Jami M.
Jami M.

I think that covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I love that they have options for a variety of skin types and their color palettes are very versatile. I always go to cover girl when I need a quick makeup fix and can't make it to an actual makeup store.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Dallas, TX

Covergirl has always been great for me, since they are in drug stores and Target I shop there a lot. I purchase products many times a month. Shopping is easy because the displays are organized ans simple. I will continue to use this product in the future.
Shazale M.
Shazale M.
Mesquite, TX

I have used their BB cream and mascara products. The mascara that I have is really great I like how it makes my eyelashes look so full. The BB cream is nice too it goes on smooth and it doesn't come off on clothes easily. I would recommend these products.
michele m.
michele m.
Patchogue, NY

I grew as a teenager using Covergirl products, I loved them then and I love them now. They are affordable. You can always find them on sale and there is always a coupon somewhere in Sunday''s newspaper. Definitely will continue to use Covergirl products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.