COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Laura A.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the Covergirl foundations because it's it has a nice coverage and this I use everyday of the week when I don't really want to do my makeup and it's really good cuz it seems like I don't do my makeup but I did but I didn't but it's good
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is a great product but I only have bought us some lipsticks and some miscarriages and I'm always going for the miscarriage because the last long there smooth and there's different types of how you want your mascara to look on your
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Cover girl waterproof mascara is my jam!!! The only waterproof mascara I use. Lately I've been using it for daily uses but I wish it came in a non waterproof formula so I could use it without having to scrub my eyes off at the end of the day
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is to me a classic makeup line! It's one of the first makeup brands most people use. It's super accessible as well as affordable. I feel like they do a great job at making products for a wide spectrum of different colors and skin tones!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using their Super Sizer mascara based on a recommendation from a YouTuber that I watch and it is amazing. It provides length and volume and looks even better when used over top of another mascara. I'd definitely recommend this.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
San Leandro, CA
I really like Covergirl lipsticks. It is very creamy. I have also purchased many mascaras from Covergirl and have always had a satisfactory experience. My favorite purchases has to be the different mascara formulas. I would shop here again.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
I love this brand. It's very affordable and has a wide range of products. I have very sensitive skin and none of the products I've used have ever irritated my skin or caused me to break out. I especially like covergirl mascara and eyeliner.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
probably my favorite company ever! I have been using their products since Highschool...so that's about 20 years now. Their products are affordable and come in a large variety of shades for every complexion. I would recommend them to anyone.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Hartsville, TN
Love cover girl. Have been a customer for 12yrs. Have used eyeliners, mascaras, foundations, lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, make up brushes, and powders from them and I loved them all. Will always continue to buy products from cover girl.
Shemara S.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Covergirl intensify Me! Liquid liner is really good the paddle shaped tip allows you to quickly and easily draw a thick or thin like it gives you a dramatic black color that last throughout the day and there's no flaking or smudging at all.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.