BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marie N.
Alexandria, VA
I don't want to write a review here. Why do I have to? But really, Covergirl speaks for itself, they have great products. I like their mascara and other products. SO I'm filling in the space here. but I do like covergirl
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
Some of their products are great but there are definitely hits and misses. You can find makeup from this company in drugstores like cvs. They are not too expensive and more on the low priced end. I enjoy their products.
Rebecca P.
Cover girl is another classic. They have tons of beauty products at reasonable prices. They have so many options and choices and really great eye shadows. My mom has bought cover girl makeup forever and so now I do too!
Carolyn S.
Spencer, WV
I don't use a lot of make up but Covergirl is a product that I know & trust. Have used it for several years. Have tried others but I almost always seem to return to my old faithful! Keep up the good work. . . Covergirl.
Michelle G.
Los Banos, CA
I recently tried the SO LASHY BLASTPRO WATERPROOF MASCARA with the ball tip and was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it,especially the tip! I really didn't think I was going to see a big need for it but I loved it!
Kacie M.
Barnegat, NJ
I used the cover girl matte BB creme everyday in my make up routine. The creme is light and gives light to medium coverage depending on how applied. The creme gives off a natural look and doesn't feel thick on the skin.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I really like covergirl. It's a really great makeup that is affordable for everyone. I usually get some of their coverup and I have had really good experiences with it so far. I would definitely keep buying this brand.
Gina R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I haven't found my perfect cover girl product it is a great product for the price him things work great however they do not last all day on me and I looked for one day of one of their products will last for eight hours
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Covergirl is a staple in my makeup collection. I think my first ever makeup product I purchased was an eyeshadow in a teal shimmer color. Today I use the Clean matte bb cream and it's by far my favorite bb cream ever.
Alexandra Y.
covergirl es una gran marca de farmacia con una variedad ed productos muy buena , su durabilidad y pigmentacion asi como la calidad de sus productos es uy buena, es una marca que he usado casi toda la vida, me encana.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.