Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN

I recently (about 4 months ago) started using a new eyeliner from covergirl. I loved it at first and then people just kept telling me that it looked great and asking me how I kept my eyeliner on all day. This is a great company and great quality products.
Holly V.
Holly V.
Boston, MA

Covergirl has my all time favorite mascara. It is affordable, which is great, and I can find it at convenient locations like CVS. It also works really well; I look for really volumizing mascara and this did the trick 100%. I get it every time I need more!
Raven F.
Raven F.
Cosby, TN

I use cover girl a lot it's one of my go to beauty brands. I love all of there makeup it's hard to pick a favorite I do want to try the new outlast line!!! It's very affordable that's one reason Ilove it so much. I would definitely recommend this company.
Chelsey T.
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT

Overall, I love Covergirl. They have wonderful campaigns and great products. I only give them a lower score because their products are fairly comedogenic, and contribute to my skin problems. If they would improve this, I would exclusively shop Covergirl.
michele m.
michele m.
Patchogue, NY

I grew as a teenager using Covergirl products, I loved them then and I love them now. They are affordable. You can always find them on sale and there is always a coupon somewhere in Sunday''s newspaper. Definitely will continue to use Covergirl products.
Gianna T.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, New jersey

I've been using covergirl for well over a decade. I do not use their cover up as much as I used to because I breakout easily but their mascara is usually my go to product. I trust a name like covergirl because it's a great company and I highly recommend.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.

Love using their mascaras and eyeliners. Lasts a long time and always looks amazing. I would use their blush etc.. however I guess my face has too much oil for it to stay on properly throughout the day. Other than that eyeliners and mascaras are amazing!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Lubbock, TX

I recommend Covergirl cosmetics to people who are entering the world of makeup, because their prices where very cheap and the product was of high quality. I have recently moved on to different cosmetic brands, but I do not regret my time using Covergirl.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH

I use covergirl every day for my makeup whether it be eye shadow or mascara and they are by far my favorite.  I could not go a day without using either!  Pros of the eyeshadow are that it sticks and i don't have to worry about it coming off during the day!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Canton, OH

Covergirl used to be my go to brand. However, I have moved away from a lot of their products in the last couple years. The one thing I still really love is their Outlast lipstick. That stuff stays on forever, and I have not found one that I like better.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.