BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has a great line of products. I usually use the makeup lines they have. Covergirl has many different choices of all kinds of products to choose from so you can almost always find something for you. This line is also very affordable!
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is a great product but I only have bought us some lipsticks and some miscarriages and I'm always going for the miscarriage because the last long there smooth and there's different types of how you want your mascara to look on your
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is to me a classic makeup line! It's one of the first makeup brands most people use. It's super accessible as well as affordable. I feel like they do a great job at making products for a wide spectrum of different colors and skin tones!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Cover girl waterproof mascara is my jam!!! The only waterproof mascara I use. Lately I've been using it for daily uses but I wish it came in a non waterproof formula so I could use it without having to scrub my eyes off at the end of the day
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using their Super Sizer mascara based on a recommendation from a YouTuber that I watch and it is amazing. It provides length and volume and looks even better when used over top of another mascara. I'd definitely recommend this.
Kamryn L.
Kamryn L.
I love the 3 in 1 foundation! Sometimes I feel it oxidizes on my skin personally but it has great coverage and a great choice of shade options. I definitely would recommend the product to people who are searching for a drugstore foundation!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Hartsville, TN
Love cover girl. Have been a customer for 12yrs. Have used eyeliners, mascaras, foundations, lipsticks, lip glosses, blushes, make up brushes, and powders from them and I loved them all. Will always continue to buy products from cover girl.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use several covergirl cosmetics and they work pretty well with my dry yet oily skin. Great quality and decent price. I'm still working with the different lines within the brand to find what works absolutely best for me and my skin though.
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Spencerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. It's very affordable and has a wide range of products. I have very sensitive skin and none of the products I've used have ever irritated my skin or caused me to break out. I especially like covergirl mascara and eyeliner.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
probably my favorite company ever! I have been using their products since Highschool...so that's about 20 years now. Their products are affordable and come in a large variety of shades for every complexion. I would recommend them to anyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.