COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN

In my opinion Covergirl is comparable to Maybelline. I'd spend the extra money and buy Younique make-up.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love cover girl it is a really good brand! I love all their products, doesn't do any harm to my skin & it's really affordable
Anna T.
Anna T.

I've never had a problem in with any cosmetics I've purchased from this brand. Reasonable prices and good quality.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Clover, SC

I have used this for years. It's not as expensive as other brands but it works great . I will continue to buy this as long as they keep price affordable
Tisa B.
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY

I'm not a really a fan of cover girl eye shadow (at least the ones I have tried), but their other products are pretty good. In most instances, cover girl is one of the better drug store brands.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

I use there eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow ... I like all their products and they are not super over priced plus you can often find sales and coupons ... eye liner last majority of the day, sometimes I'll re add to crisp and brighter the lines ... eye shadow pending color last all day as well.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT

Some of the cover girl products I like, others not so much. They're eye shadows are great
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN

Cover girl has come. Long way since I was younger. They have evolved into a great lightweight product that offfers great coverage for an affordable price!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Montgomery, IL

I used the face powder, the puff is long lasting and the product helps define what in need defined without the heaviness of additional foundations
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.