Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Covergirl I really like it, it's cheap and good quality, my mom bought it, translucent powders, makeup bases, nail paints and everything is great.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI

I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA

Great makeup company for beginners. I started with this brand when I was a noobie. The prices are nice and can find just about anything for your interest.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Byron Center, MI

Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.

Fresh products and very good quality- price, I really like the variety of products they have, the packaging is youthful and very beautiful, I also use many of their products daily, such as rimmel for eyelashes, compact powders and blush, I really like it This brand is perfect for daily use.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

The cover girl 3 in 1 liquid foundation is amazing. The color I use is perfect for my skin type. It blends very nicely and has a natural finish. You have to set it with a powder for the best results but I don't mind that because it's so good!
kristen b.
kristen b.
Wilson, NC

I really like this brand. They offer an extensive line of products and they are all very affordable.
Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Gainesville, FL

I use the covergirl loose powder to set my base makeup. I have used this for years and have been very pleased with the consistent quality of this product. The way the powder allows the foundation to set in a flawless finish, so not to look overly made up, but more natural, is a big plus in my book.
karine m.
karine m.
Grand Falls, NB

good products for the price they sell them. their makeup fondation and mascara does the job for beginners, shouldnt every girl begin with covergirl??? ;)
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
Boaz , Al

I use covergirl foundation! I feel that this foundation keeps my face clean& is great for my acne prone skin! It's super lightweight & I can wear it all day long with no problems! & it is in a great price range
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.