BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Marci S.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX
For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI
Only a fan of there clean matte bb cream, it's the best! The rest of their products I have not been a fan of or haven't tried.
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Emporia, VA
Covergirl is great for the price. I love the iced princess eyeshadow quads. Perfect with these green eyes. Bam zap boom
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Monroe, LA
Foundations are nearly the only thing I get from covergirl unless I find some good eyeshadows. They nearly have the only shade of foundation that matches up with my skin and that smoothly applies other brands just seem clumpy or flaky.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Mastic, NY
They have great products for a great price. I always find what I needed under the brand of covergirl
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Covergirl makeup is one of the best drugstore makeups that you can get. It seems like they work extra hard to prefect their makeup
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
i like cover girl. Its the perfect price for me and i love it. I also love the fact that you can find it in pharmacy's and you can also find in local drugstores. Its so affordable. My fav purchase was the Cheekers Bronzer i loved it i just dont like the fact that the brush is small so i just use my own so yea.But i will recommend this to anyone since its really affordable!
Gracelyn K.
Gracelyn K.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love Covergirl Mascara because it is not only affordable, but also looks amazing! The Last Blast Product is probably my favorite mascara. I think wearing the mascara gives me more confidence and makes me feel really pretty, which is always nice!
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.
Their mascaras are my favorite! I have tried other brands but keep going back. I haven't tried many other products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.