COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Suzy C.
Suzy C.
Really like this band and would love to try more of their stuff and like seeing the stuff the come out with
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI
I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
Kristen O.
Kristen O.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Cover girl is ok. I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer a better name brand! Especially on foundation!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Scottsboro, AL
I love Covergirl foundation. The only foundation I have used that not only matches my skin tone perfectly but also does not cause my skin to become oily.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think covergirl is a good makeup brand for people just starting out in makeup. Their makeup is generally pretty natural and easy to use. also I know they come out with items that are targeted for younger and less experienced makeup users
Mary W.
Mary W.
Covergirl is a pretty good place to start with drugstore make up. Many celebrities endorse it and have lines in Covergirl and they have been around FOREVER. It is generally inexpensive and pretty good quality! It can be found at literally any drugstore.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great eye make up with crazy colors as well as neutrals. I used this product when I was younger and was great
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
I use this makeup on a daily basis and it stays on all day' I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the go!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't like Covergirl?!? You can find their products anywhere; drugstores, stores, supermarkets, etc. They are very affordable and have great quality products; and a wide selection to choose from. I especially love their Lash Blast mascara. I am a repeat customer of Covergirl, since I was 13 (dare I say I am now 39... yikes). I recommend Covergirl to anybody who has yet to try their terrific cosmetic products.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutley love the cover girl lash blast volume mascara. The brush is very wispy and does a good job of untangling my lashes and applying mascara to an individual eyelash rather than clumping my lashes together.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.