Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

CoverGirl...ROCKS... Literally.... They have AMAZING and affordable products... And they make you feel so amazing...
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX

I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried.
Heather M.
Heather M.

CoverGirl sells some great makeup for really reasonable prices. All of my mascara is CoverGirl and I am always satisfied with how it looks.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Northport, AL

Covergirl has some hit and misses and for the most part they are pretty good, I prefer to use their foundation and their mascara but not so much of the lip colors or eye shadows. They are a reasonable price for what you get.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Hilliard, OH

Great make up for price. I have been using covergirl since I was 14 and will continue to use it.
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

I have been using Cover girl products since my mom first let me play with her makeup. You can not go wrong with a classic.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL

I love my foundation from CoverGirl. it is by far the best foundation that i have used.
Christina  R.
Christina R.

For the most part I buy Bobbi Brown cosmetics (sensitive skin)but when in a quick need or for face powder compact I always go to Covergirl! My mother buys nothing but Covergirl. She lives by it. Great company, great products at a reasonable price
Kim D.
Kim D.
Grand Rapids, MI

I love Covergirl. They have made so many contributions to empowering girls and women around the world. This is a company I want my daughter to look up to!
Priscilla Q.
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield, CA

I love cover girl i use their mascaras all the time. My favorite is the lash blast!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.