COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Jayme P.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
The quality of this makeup isn't that great compared to others, but when my funds are low I usually buy CoverGirl. It works for a little while, but I have noticed it doesn't stay on long enough for me.
Tessarae T.
Tessarae T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand and most of their products they are really good and cheap.
hannah t.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
I use the loose powder for my face. I've literally used it for about 7 years. Always consist. About 3-5$ depending on store and taxes, so definitely affordable. LOVE them
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
When I used a CoverGirl product for first time I wasn't really sure. When I was living in Venezuela, CoverGirl isn't a recognized brand so I wasn't really sure about shopping any CG product. I remember that I bought a mascara and felt in love immediately! It was amazing. The price is really low and the products are very good quality. I recommend this.
Yovana R.
Yovana R.
Uso sus maquillajes también, pinta labios, cremas, polvos, delineadores, casi todo lo q tienen me gusta.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the variety of colors they offer. Great for all skin tones...not too expensive and the coverage is great.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Whiting, NJ
Cover girl lash blast volume is amazing! One coat really brings out lashes without being clumpy. Washes off easily but rarely smudges. Great value as well
Daysi M.
Daysi M.
This is an affordable brand and one I have been using since I first started wearing make up. It's not only inexpensive but also great quality. They're mascaras are incredible and long lasting!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Dinwiddie, VA
My go to product for foundation. The price and quality for this product is well worth it.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN
I use the TruBlend foundation every day and it has never failed me! I recommend it to everyone
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.