BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ericka C.
Clearwater, FL
Covergirl offers great prices and a wide variety of products. They are always coming up with the latest styles!
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love cover girl products. I have not tried anything from them that I didn't like. They have good products.
Maria G.
Bronx, NY
Im in love with my BoxVox with free goodies inside from Out-last campaing, there I received a concealer with a natural touch effect and an awesome aplicator, also a powder with a matte effect, I just loved that my vox was costumized and all products matched my skin tone. And my fav, a double side makeup, one side with color and another glossy, If you don't apply the gloss you'll get a matte effect, which is AWESOME!!! Thank you, #Influenster #Covergirl
Concealer: COVERGIRL Out-last all day soft touch concealer
Powder: COVERGIRL Out-last all day matte finish powder
Lipstick: COVERGIRL Out-last all day color and gloss.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love all of covergirls products! They are good quality at a great price. I would definitely recommend them.
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH
I love cover girls mascaras! I usually try a different one every time and I usually always like them. They are always affordable and always work great!
Ana S.
I like that you can buy it at any convenient store and you can usually get a good deal on it
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS
I use the covergirl lash blast mascara habitually, it is the only mascara I wear. It works really well and is super affordable.
Shelby T.
Xenia, OH
I have been using cover girl foundation for quit some time and I love it . It keeps my skin looking soft and oil free all day long .
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
Covergirl has been around for me since the begining of my makeup career! From a poor highschooler to now a poor nursing student im proud to say i still love and use their products daily! Currently i have their rose/purply eye pallet and im loving it! The shimmer shades are super bright and they are all easy to blend. My only complaint is the fallout. But its all good! I cant complain, because i got a whole pallet for under 10$!
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.