Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Madison, WI

I love Covergirl cosmetics. I use their foundation, concealer, and powder. It is long lasting for the most part and leaves my skin feeling clean and not caked on with makeup. The variety of foundation colors they offer is nice as well because sometimes it is very hard to find a color that fits my skin tone without make me look orange.
Emma C.
Emma C.

I haven't used a Covergirl product that I did not like. It's affordable and works well with my skin, which if I might say is awful. My mom bought Covergirl as my first makeup many years ago and I still enjoy buying it for myself now.
nancy o.
nancy o.

Me facina... es un producto que no puede faltar en tu cosméticara... super práctica, duradera en fin me facina
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR

Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines you can get. From foundation to lipstick they have so many wonderful products and pocket friendly prices. I wish it were easier to find the perfect shade of foundation in drugstore lines.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Kalamazoo, MI

Covergirl is by far my least favorite line of makeup. I've found that every product I buy from them doesn't work how it's supposed to. Their mascaras claim they don't clump, but always do. Their lipsticks aren't the best quality. I'm just not a fan.
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Kilgore, TX

Covergirl's powders and foundations are my favorite products. They go on smoothly and lightly and the color stays true. Repeat customer here!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
El Paso, TX

I love Covergirl! Right now I am using one of their foundations and OHEMGEE! This foundation is AMAZING! It doesn't clog my pores, it smooths my skins reflection, hiding blemishes, I don't even need a concealer. Thank you Covergirl!
Edenesis Bethel P.
Edenesis Bethel P.
Miami, Florida

Esta marca es ideal para las jóvenes por ser dermatologicamente comprobada no es fuerte y ni daña nuestra piel la recomiendo.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

I like a lot of product from this brand. Most of them are relatively cheap for the quality of products that you are getting.
Joi E.
Joi E.
McKinney

I love the queen collection. I would like to see more colors and products for women of color. Eye liner lipsticks and nail colors would be great too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.