BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Eldon, MO
I've never been disappointed with any CG product I've tried. I've used their pressed powder, foundation, eye liner pencil, lipstick, eyeshadow, and concealer.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Moss Point, MS
Absolutely in love with cover girl its an amazing company and its also my all go to company
Heather G.
Heather G.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I do not spend a lot on makeup and do not wear it everyday, so for me finding a good brand that isn't expensive is nice. I have found multiple Covergirl products that work well for me that do not break the bank. I have used their Clean Liquid Foundation off and on for years. I can always find a match for my skin tone at the time.
Gisellys A.
Gisellys A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand it helps me maintain a natural looking makeup look with enough coverage
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
I've worn this products for years I love their cream dark blue foundation is amazing when you wear it with the light blue powder foundation over it gives GREAT COVERAGE! MUST TRY.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use covergirls translucent powder on top of my foundation. It works great for my oily skin without drying it out or looking chalky. I can go a good 8 or 9 hours without having to re-apply.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA
As far as store bought makeup COVERGIRL isn't all that bad I don't purchase to much of their products because they don't have my color I usually have to go get matched at ULTA or MAC because no there is no makeup out there in stores that I can just go and pick up with ease and that is very frustrating. Sometimes the cost can be a bit much but all in all it's pretty good.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Carlsbad, NM
This brand is always coming up with new products and really affordable specially if you're a mom.
Christie O.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I recently purchased the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in fair, and I have so far been pleasantly surprised at the coverage. It dries quickly so you need to work fast, and you can place more product if needed but as is it fits my needs. If you're looking for a budget friendly concealer, I would suggest giving this one a shot.
nakayla s.
nakayla s.
Gatlinburg, TN
The cover girl ageless foundation. Is amazing yes I know I don't need the ageless stuff but its amazing it covers everything
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.