Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Erie, PA

I think CoverGirl does a really good job sometimes, however sometimes the stuff is not really pigmented and does not last very long. It is really inexpensive though
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

I love Covergirls new mascara Super Sizer, it makes my lases appear full & add's great length (my lashes are very thing/short). Not a fan of their other mascara's. The point plus eyeliner stays on all day. I have some lip products but have not tried them.
Marieann L.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL

Cover girl mascara will always be the mascara I use. I have tried others but covergirl is never to thick and never clumps on my lashes.
I personally tried so many covergirl products from the mascaras to foundation, concealer etc. You name them ....got many of them for free to test in the past.
None of their products I ever convinced me to purchase them afterwards.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC

The makeup seems to last for a long time even if I'm wearing it all day. really great quality
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
Maryland Heights, MO

I've been using Covegirl all my young and older life. I find them affordable and they have a great variety of products. I know what I like and they have what I want. I would like for them to come out with a teen line. I will always purchase Covergirl products
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
Hackensack, NJ

Covergirl es una muy buena marca de maquillaje. Es bastante barata y muchos de sus productos tienen una excelente calidad comparado a otras marcas mas costosas.
April S.
April S.
Norton, VA

All of their products are greAt but their mascara is usually what I purchase the most.
Emma I.
Emma I.
Edinburg, TX

Preaty well product over all but the eyeshadows come off to fast and you end up buying more sooner .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.