Add a Photo

Kristen O.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Dec. 20, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is ok. I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer a better name brand! Especially on foundation!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Scottsboro, AL
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl foundation. The only foundation I have used that not only matches my skin tone perfectly but also does not cause my skin to become oily.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think covergirl is a good makeup brand for people just starting out in makeup. Their makeup is generally pretty natural and easy to use. also I know they come out with items that are targeted for younger and less experienced makeup users
Mary W.
Mary W.
Dec. 20, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a pretty good place to start with drugstore make up. Many celebrities endorse it and have lines in Covergirl and they have been around FOREVER. It is generally inexpensive and pretty good quality! It can be found at literally any drugstore.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Dec. 20, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has great eye make up with crazy colors as well as neutrals. I used this product when I was younger and was great
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use this makeup on a daily basis and it stays on all day' I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the go!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Dec. 20, 2016, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Who doesn't like Covergirl?!? You can find their products anywhere; drugstores, stores, supermarkets, etc. They are very affordable and have great quality products; and a wide selection to choose from. I especially love their Lash Blast mascara. I am a repeat customer of Covergirl, since I was 13 (dare I say I am now 39... yikes). I recommend Covergirl to anybody who has yet to try their terrific cosmetic products.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Raymond, MS
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Cover girl. The quality mixed with reasonable prices make it a perfect go to product line
mary s.
mary s.
Dec. 20, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
who dont like cover girl i love everything about covergirl the make up goes on so good cover girl has been around for as long as i can remember no i dont shop here but i do use cover girl
Karli C.
Karli C.
Chestertown, MD
Dec. 20, 2016, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their products that I can find for good prices at Walgreens or even Walmart. I use some of their foundations and they are good price foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.