BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. I use things from here daily. Everything I have tried is an awesome product and I think you should try some of the stuff out!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC
I like the covergirl concealer and powder. I especially love finding the perfect match for my complexion.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Saint Charles, MO
I use their mascaras and eyeliner. Quality is awesome for both and the price is perfect. I recommend to all of my friends.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has an amazing 3 in1 foundation. It lasts all day and is medium to full coverage. They also have a great cover clash mascara. I only need a couple coats and it looks like my lashes are longer and bolder then ever. It also looks very natural.
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel that covergirl is such an underrated brand. They produce such great products at a really affordable price. Their foundations give good coverage, their lip products are comfortable on the lips, and their eyeliner is great for a smokey eye. I always have their products in my kit for my clients. I would recommend covergirl to anyone.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A more cheaper brand but still a very good brand. Can buy at your local Walmart or pharmacy stores. I have several different makeup products in this brand!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oregon City, OR
Every time I buy Covergirl I am never disappointed. I do not wear make up normally so buying it is just as hard as wearing it. The foundation I bought felt gritty. But was full coverage and when on with out leaving streaks. I would recommend shopping covergirl.
LaTese W.
LaTese W.
This brand is okay...very inexpensive..I like mascara it gives off long beautiful lashes..
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
I absolutley love cover girl. The products are great and dont clump up or fade away like other brands. When i get a product from covergirl it lasts me forever and thats what i look for in a great product and its also very affordable too.
I love going to walmart and adn walgreens just to go and buy me some covergirl products!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora , Fl
The cover girl matteBB foundation has quickly become one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore! It stays Matte all day and doesn't enhance my larger pores❤ it's also really light weight feeling on the skin which is a huge plus for me!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.