BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon C.
I use CoverGirl mascara every single day. It's hard to beat the affordability of the mascara, and it defines and intensifies my lashes in a natural way that lasts all day. CoverGirl is a mainstay in my beauty routine, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Erin C.
Lufkin, TX
Covergirl is a good bargain product that is easily accessible. They have a great variety of colors and items. The quality is okay, but not great. I find that the foundations and eye shadows don't last as long as I would like. Mascaras seem to work just fine and have a good, dark color.
Alicia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like CoverGirl products. I use them as backup when I am out of my MAC products. They have a variety of colors for all tones and are inexpensive.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most things I've used I love. And I've bought so much I can't remember what I've all bought. So that's how you know it's a great brand
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love cover girl products. I have not tried anything from them that I didn't like. They have good products.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH
Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all of covergirls products! They are good quality at a great price. I would definitely recommend them.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great inexpensive brand has everything you need for a beautiful face of makeup. Best of all you could find it everywhere
Ana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that you can buy it at any convenient store and you can usually get a good deal on it
Alexandria A.
Grand Rapids, MI
I think I can safely say that Covergirl makeup products are my favorite brands ever. Their products are super afforadble and are nice on my skin
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.