Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Charleston, SC

Covergirl's make up tends to be a "get what you pay for" situation. For the price, it's great, but it doesn't compare to many of the more expensive brands. I do love they're classic mascara though and their shear powder also gets the job done on shiny days.
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL

I've been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I still use it now. I love all the new products that this brand is coming or with I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I would recommend
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT

Good quality for a cheap and affordable price! The only product I didn't care for is their eyeshadow palette, the color did not last long and you had to apply a lot to get the right shade .
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA

Love Cover Girl face powder in a compact . Very inexpensive and one of my favorites powders .
Janice M.
Janice M.

I USE COVER GIRL MASCARA AND EYE SHADOW VRY OFTEN AND IT WORKS VERY WELL. I THINK COVER GIRL IS A GREAT PRODUCT MY MAKEUP WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT COVERGIRL
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Glenmoore, PA

I like covergirl products. They are pretty good quality for the price! I do like their lipsticks
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

Cover girl makes great products that are comparable in price to other similar items. Easy to find and huge selection
Dezz M.
Dezz M.

I don't often use cover girl but when I do their products are always high quality and long lasting. They have the classic "clean" base and it's always been great.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Dunkirk, IN

I buy all my mascara from covergirl. It it inexpensive to do it that way. They wear longer than others I have bought.
Mariangel G.
Mariangel G.

Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. Their price-quality relation is very good. My fundation, powder, concealer and mascara is from them and I had a good experience using those products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.