BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. It's a matte foundation and works pretty good for me or should work for anyone who has oily skin. I don't have oily skin I just prefer a matte look. Also you can get the concealer and the finishing powered. I just have the concealer in 310.
Shelly E.
Shelly E.
Covergirl is a necessary for my makeup bag. The products are great and they are reasonably price. I have sensitive skin, but I've never had a problem with any of their products.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA
5 star for me. The cover girl true match . Gives me a beautiful skin shade for even in the winter. It blends evenly and smoothly. No creasing . It's not oily I love it
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
Love the products. Affordable. Easy to find. Great selection. Great for all skin types.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Eastlake, OH
Good quality makeup for a good price. I use the powders, concealer, and foundation. Leaving my face ready for a close up.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Shimmering Sands is an eye shadow I have used since I was a teen. Gover Girl is the only one who makes this and I dont know what I would do if they did away with it. I adore Cover girl products from eye liners to blushes they never let me down.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
1 of my favorite cosmetic companies. There products are always reliable great quality etc. I especially like the COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus black/onyx Eyeliner. Application is flawless every time & the convient self sharpening aspect is also a plus
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an absolute favourite for me. They have never failed to impress me from their foundation to their mascara and everything in between. I have nothing but trust for their products and am never worried about them doing anything to my skin, and their mascara never seems to fail me. Nothing but love for #covergirl
Michii F.
Michii F.
Ibagué
Sus peatañinas su sistema de funcionamiento son geniales, me encanta como se ven las pestañas como se ve la mirada son hermosos.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Covergirl products overall but many times it's a hit or miss. I like their price and packaging. I wish they would make a natural or organic line that would be great. I love their lipgloss it's one of my favorite purchase from this line. I always recommend Covergirl to my friends.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.