Add a Photo

hannah t.
Norton, VA
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the loose powder for my face. I've literally used it for about 7 years. Always consist. About 3-5$ depending on store and taxes, so definitely affordable. LOVE them
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I used a CoverGirl product for first time I wasn't really sure. When I was living in Venezuela, CoverGirl isn't a recognized brand so I wasn't really sure about shopping any CG product. I remember that I bought a mascara and felt in love immediately! It was amazing. The price is really low and the products are very good quality. I recommend this.
Yovana R.
Yovana R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Uso sus maquillajes también, pinta labios, cremas, polvos, delineadores, casi todo lo q tienen me gusta.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the variety of colors they offer. Great for all skin tones...not too expensive and the coverage is great.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Whiting, NJ
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl lash blast volume is amazing! One coat really brings out lashes without being clumpy. Washes off easily but rarely smudges. Great value as well
Daysi M.
Daysi M.
Dec. 24, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is an affordable brand and one I have been using since I first started wearing make up. It's not only inexpensive but also great quality. They're mascaras are incredible and long lasting!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines you can get. From foundation to lipstick they have so many wonderful products and pocket friendly prices. I wish it were easier to find the perfect shade of foundation in drugstore lines.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN
Dec. 24, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the TruBlend foundation every day and it has never failed me! I recommend it to everyone
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Linden, NJ
Jan. 27, 2017, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I actually just received the covergirl so lashy mascara in the twinkle vox box back in december & I fell in love with it. I'm looking forward to trying their foundation though because I'm looking forward to finding another good drug store buy.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI
Dec. 24, 2016, 7:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.