COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Where to begin lol..covergirl has brought my inter beauty out. I feel confident when wearing they make up. Its light weight. And best of all the price is always great.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Just buy mascaras from these drugstore brands and I like a few of them but no favorites yet
Desirae P.
Desirae P.
Prestonsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Inexpensive and works great! I would definitely recommend to about anyone! They have a wide variety of items to choose from!
Lauralee S.
Lauralee S.
Victorville, CA
I have used different products!! I have to say these products have great prices on there make-up. ..very affordable and i really enjoy the products.
Torrie S.
Torrie S.
Mount Olive, MS
I use covergirl foundation makeup. It is a staple in my makeup bag. Its always located in the same spot in my local walmart. Im so glad I gave it a try for the first time. I can pick it up at Walgreens or walmart. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
This is a drugstore product. I really love this product because it's so hard to find good cosmetics for oily skin. Which is hard because if I want a luxury product they don't have it for oily so I do love this brand. I love their pressed powders and BB creams. I do use the powder often and I need to buy a new one
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mascara go to. ALWAYS. I have been relying on COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara since it came out. I have convinced a number of my friends to try it and they feel the same way. If you haven't tried it, you must. It is inexpensive and so very reliable.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is another great drug store make up brand. They offer a wide variety of products which can be found anywhere. I am a repeat customer because it's very affordable and their products are great.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Port Orchard, WA
I just love covergirl foundation it goes on smooth and gives my skin moisture to stay wrinkles free and look younger.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I First Got Into Makeup I Used A lot Of CoverGirl Makeup , I Still Use Some Of They're Makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.