BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drugstore brand. The only thing I use from covergirl (and have literally used since I was 16) is the Lash Blast Mascara. For $6 you literally cannot beat it. I have tried a huge range of drugstore and prestige and always go back to this., It is my ride or die!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Monroe, LA
Foundations are nearly the only thing I get from covergirl unless I find some good eyeshadows. They nearly have the only shade of foundation that matches up with my skin and that smoothly applies other brands just seem clumpy or flaky.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Mastic, NY
They have great products for a great price. I always find what I needed under the brand of covergirl
Chassidy L.
Chassidy L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Covergirl makeup is one of the best drugstore makeups that you can get. It seems like they work extra hard to prefect their makeup
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
i like cover girl. Its the perfect price for me and i love it. I also love the fact that you can find it in pharmacy's and you can also find in local drugstores. Its so affordable. My fav purchase was the Cheekers Bronzer i loved it i just dont like the fact that the brush is small so i just use my own so yea.But i will recommend this to anyone since its really affordable!
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
Cheyennee B.
Cheyennee B.
Their mascaras are my favorite! I have tried other brands but keep going back. I haven't tried many other products.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are awesome! I really enjoy using the different waterproof mascaras and the outlast lipstick!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.