BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
Daniela D.
Daniela D.
Buckeye, AZ
Mascaras are amazing!! They are my go to mascara brand, they never disappoint and there's so many to choose from
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Neenah
I purchase mascara somewhat frequently and have no complaints with the products
Sara U.
Sara U.
Foley, AL
Covergirl was the mascara I used for a long time but I feel like they have changed the texture or something! I still use it but it's not the same some how!
Marci S.
Marci S.
Bryan, TX
For a drug store makeup its great. The company has been turning out great products for years. The value is the best in the business. Everyone always wants to be a Covergirl! I should have bought stock in this company because the amount of money I've spent with them has probably kept them in business.
Robertlina H.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is definitely one of the better drugstore brands out there! Their products are pretty affordable and good quality. I really like their Clean Matte BB Cream--it provides good coverage, lasts forever, and looks natural! They also have great mascaras and I love that they made James Charles their newest model!
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
I absolutely love cover girl products. They seriously have something for anyone. Not only is there something for anyone you cannot beat their prices. They are absolutely reasonable with every single item they sell. I think my favorite product by cover girl is well that's so hard. lol I don't have a favorite.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Clear Spring, MD
Great make up For a great Price . You can find it everywhere so there's never a shortage.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Mastic, NY
They have great products for a great price. I always find what I needed under the brand of covergirl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.