BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Enjoy the powered and will hope to find the bb cream that they do which I have heard good things from. The powered doesn't make me look cake or oily.
Tania C.
South Gate, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about Cover girl. Definitely something everyone should look into.
Brook C.
Covergirl products are great, super clean and smooth color, very highly pigmented. I absolutely would recommend to sensitive skinned people.
maria b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought some of covergirl lipstick and i do like the color but what i dont like is that they dont last long. Its cheap and affordable but i wish they would last more
Sihlegsyh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Todos sus productos son inmejorables, y los precios son super económicos, es una marca facil de encontrar en cualquier pais
michell w.
Easy, breezy, beautiful!!! That says it all!! I have been a cover girl for most of my life!! Great quality products every time!!
Keely F.
Products to try from covergirl: "stay beautiful foundation", lipsticks, and mascaras! Really you can't go wrong with anything from covergirl and they always have coupons that you can use and double up with at the drugstore! Save yourself money when you try these products.
Jasmin M.
I love the mascara! It does not clump and make your eyelashes look like one big eyelash. It makes them stand out and look longer.
Angie B.
Harrison, MI
Very good make up, the only kind I purchase when I do wear make up and is reasonable in price
Helen R.
Gaston, SC
Great , easy to use product. Perfect match with my skin tone. Only thing i would like better is if it came with a brush instead of a pad type applier.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.