Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Grande-Digue, NB

Products are within budget friendly area. I like it, it does have lots of option to chose from to be able to cover well
Kennedy A.
Kennedy A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I don't usually choose one specific brand for all of my cosmetics, but covergirl has never failed me. I am very selective about my foundation and covergirl had provided me with my absolute favorite of all time.
Marcia T.
Marcia T.
Denver, CO

I use clean makeup foundation by covergirl..it works great! It is lightweight and last all day..would recommend
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Midlothian , VA

These products are good quality and a reasonable price. I've tried many different types of their products and have liked them all.
Esta es la marca que uso mas uso me la base para piel sensible ya que mi piel es muy delicada también he usado el rubor y él delineador para ojos es una buena marca y asequible para todas
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Erie, PA

I think CoverGirl does a really good job sometimes, however sometimes the stuff is not really pigmented and does not last very long. It is really inexpensive though
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

I love Covergirls new mascara Super Sizer, it makes my lases appear full & add's great length (my lashes are very thing/short). Not a fan of their other mascara's. The point plus eyeliner stays on all day. I have some lip products but have not tried them.
Marieann L.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL

Cover girl mascara will always be the mascara I use. I have tried others but covergirl is never to thick and never clumps on my lashes.
I personally tried so many covergirl products from the mascaras to foundation, concealer etc. You name them ....got many of them for free to test in the past.
None of their products I ever convinced me to purchase them afterwards.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.