BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Covergirl has always impressed me, their new "so lashy" mascara is the best!! They always have great product at an affordable price and i am never disappointed when i try something new from them! They always seem to impress me from the mascara to the foundation and eye pallets! Definitely a go to brand that's always in my collection of makeup!
Janelle O.
Janelle O.
Cover girl reminds me of my childhood and high school years. I don't think I could ever go back to it because it either wears super watery or cakey.
Brewing W.
Brewing W.
I've been using Covergirl my entire life. I have very pale and sensitive skin and so far Covergirl Matte is the one of the few that works well with my skin and covers my blemishes very nicely having a good glowing coverage. I love their mascara's since I have very long lashes the mascara is gentle on my eyes and not too heavy!
Lufreiny B.
Lufreiny B.
I like this product but are very nice and convenient for my skin and i am excited about it
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use the cover girl foundation it is one of my favorites and it is very affordable
Joanne B.
Joanne B.
Hubert, NC
Love cover girl never have had an issue with breakouts when I use it and it's pricing is pretty reasonable
nakayla s.
nakayla s.
Gatlinburg, TN
The cover girl ageless foundation. Is amazing yes I know I don't need the ageless stuff but its amazing it covers everything
Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. It's a matte foundation and works pretty good for me or should work for anyone who has oily skin. I don't have oily skin I just prefer a matte look. Also you can get the concealer and the finishing powered. I just have the concealer in 310.
Shelly E.
Shelly E.
Covergirl is a necessary for my makeup bag. The products are great and they are reasonably price. I have sensitive skin, but I've never had a problem with any of their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.