Add a Photo
Lauralee S.
Victorville, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used different products!! I have to say these products have great prices on there make-up. ..very affordable and i really enjoy the products.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have only used there make up. I did like there make up because it was cheaper but doesn't cover like some others do. Nothing really bad to say about them other than that though
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a drugstore product. I really love this product because it's so hard to find good cosmetics for oily skin. Which is hard because if I want a luxury product they don't have it for oily so I do love this brand. I love their pressed powders and BB creams. I do use the powder often and I need to buy a new one
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My mascara go to. ALWAYS. I have been relying on COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara since it came out. I have convinced a number of my friends to try it and they feel the same way. If you haven't tried it, you must. It is inexpensive and so very reliable.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is another great drug store make up brand. They offer a wide variety of products which can be found anywhere. I am a repeat customer because it's very affordable and their products are great.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Port Orchard, WA
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just love covergirl foundation it goes on smooth and gives my skin moisture to stay wrinkles free and look younger.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I First Got Into Makeup I Used A lot Of CoverGirl Makeup , I Still Use Some Of They're Makeup
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I went from paying 50$ for foundation to 12$. I love the 3 in 1. Great brand for great prices.
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Cover Girl brand makeup products. I occasionally mix in other brands as well, but looking at my current makeup, it seems I have more cover girl. I always feel pretty amazing after getting made up.
Jayme P.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The quality of this makeup isn't that great compared to others, but when my funds are low I usually buy CoverGirl. It works for a little while, but I have noticed it doesn't stay on long enough for me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.