COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Affordable product and great! Never been dissapointed
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl mascara is the best mascara out there!!! Competitive prices and good product
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand it's ok but not amazing and I would reccomed this for beginners
Anny V.
Anny V.
Un rímel en específico, soy de pestañas muy pequeñas y cuando utilizaba pestañas postizas y utilizaba en rimel me quedaban super hermosas. Quiero uno!!
Carrieann S.
Carrieann S.
Keyser, WV
This is the only make up that my skin loves too very brand i have tried breaks out my skin covergirl has never done that yet. The prices are a little steep but you pay for what u get
Daphne D.
Daphne D.
Makeup is not a regular thing for me, but i gravitate to this brand when i want to try something new.
patricia g.
patricia g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Depende que quieras de covergirl ami no me gustan ni los polvos ni las bases los siento un poco pesados! para eso mejor maybelline lo que me gusta mucho de cover girl son sus mascaras de pestañas en especial las de la linea lash blast es increible! en especial la fusion tambien los blush minerales son lindos en especial el tono mas clarito porque tiene como brillitos
Where to begin lol..covergirl has brought my inter beauty out. I feel confident when wearing they make up. Its light weight. And best of all the price is always great.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Just buy mascaras from these drugstore brands and I like a few of them but no favorites yet
Desirae P.
Desirae P.
Prestonsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Inexpensive and works great! I would definitely recommend to about anyone! They have a wide variety of items to choose from!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.