BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been a hit and miss for me. I really like the matte lipsticks as they dont dry your lips and have a great color range. However, I dont like the smell that some colors/collections have.
Modesto , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh. Not too fond of Covergirl cosmetics. For their prices, I much prefer Nyx, wet n wild, or essence, even city color cosmetics. None of their products wow me, and they don't seem very high in quality.
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl foundation is my go to! I love the Covergirl pump bottles because it has SPF and feels amazing on my skin!
Misseann S.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was a great product when I first started using makeup, but since than my skin has changed and now I break out from it. It s a good price, but the quality is not a good as I could hope for.
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is super I love her new release that lasts all day her makeup and is recommended for those people with oily complexion
Sanford, NC
Cover girl translucent powder - use as my final layer on my face almost daily. Gives me a matte finish without feeling cakey, looks natural and helps blend my contour.
Audra S.
Audra S.
Five Points, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love your cat eye mascara it makes my eyes really pop and look great and makes my make up really come together
Donna P.
Donna P.
I love the Covergirl brand! They always have new & exciting new products to try at reasonable prices. The variety of products is so helpful when your looking for a new foundation or eyeshadow, etc...can always count on CoverGirl to have reasonable prices.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creo que todos hemos escuchado o al menos prbado algo de COVERGIRL para mi fueron de los primeros prductos con ls que empece a experimar con el maquillaje
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.