Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Megan B.
Megan B.

Covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I find their products, particularly their lipsticks and powders to be very reliable. In fact, their pressed powder is my go-to drugstore powder. I also like the wide range of products, shades, and colors that they offer. However, I have noticed that not every product lasts that long and some lack pigmentation. Despite this, I truly do like Covergirl and recommend it to new makeup users and those who want good quality for their buck.
Suayne G.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL

I love this brand! It has so many products at affordable prices. They have a big selection of makeup, which I like.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Lynchburg, VA

All of covergirls products are affordable and work well! My favorite thing to use from them is mascara. They have many different types but I like it because the brushes always cover your lashes and you don't have to put a million layers on to get the look you want.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Great products!! Good on prices!! Good quality makeup and brushes!! I would deff recommend trying anything by them!!
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Live Oak, FL

I've used the mascara didn't clump on lashes long lasting no smudges or smears easy to take off at end of day
Mylkia R.
Mylkia R.

Good products....some of them are affordable...really like the lipsticks and foundation!!!
Jill D.
Jill D.

Covergirl is a great product and yo can't beat the price. It's easy to find as it's just about everywhere and I love the range of options.
Trista K.
Trista K.
akron, OH

I love covergirl! Been using covergirl since I was in grade school! Great products and great prices!
Sally G.
Sally G.
Davison, MI

I really like CoverGirl and their products. They have everything you need at a price anyone can afford. I don't feel like a clown just because I'm wearing makeup that isn't costing me an arm and a leg.
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX

Es buena la marca, sus maquillajes en líquido son mi querer, y uno que otro corrector líquido, son geniales, dejan un acabado muy agradable y suave que no me canso de utilizarlos.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.