BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color girl has the best foundation ever and the best lipsticks! My favorite foundation is the trublend! I am colors 1 and 2!
Kensi T.
Bronx, NY
Cover girl has good makeup, i love their mascara. They're my favorite purchase. They have a good quality of different stuff.
Heather B.
Belmont, NC
Convenient to purchase, sold just about anywhere you can think of that has makeup. Drugstores, grocery, Walmart, target, etc.
Leslie W.
ada, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl lash blast mascara. I love it. It works great. Makes my eye lash look fuller and bold. I highly recommend it
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome products for the price. I grew up on Covergirl. I still have a soft spot for them as it reminds me of teenage years.
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great prices, good matches for color and I always find coupons in the Sunday paper. They have a good selection of eye shadows
Salena H.
Kelso, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There makeup is great in general and when I use there eye liner it doesn't make my eyes all gooey as some other products do.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
most products work well with my skin tone. no break out either from use. but then again I don't wear make up everyday either
Tori H.
Love these products! Especially the new BB cream! Amazing quality that stays matte all day and is an everyday go to of mine!
eyeliner, finger nail polish, lip gloss, I love covergirl products and have yet to have an issue with any of their products!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.