COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Nostancia B.
Nostancia B.
Rogers , AR
I recently tried doveefirls so lash mascara and I love it! Finally a mascara that's not crazy expensive that doesn't give me clumpy lashes and actually gives me the "false lash" appearance I prefer!
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The supersize mascara in waterproof is serious holy grail status for me. Lash blast is good too
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Good makeup for the price. Some covergirl products aren't that great, so you have to play around with the different products covergirl has in order to find an awesome product
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl mascara! I've been using it since I was younger and I love it ! They also have a great selection of lipsticks that are cream , matte and satin finish ! They have a huge selection of colors which makes things even better not to mention they smell good.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore makeup. I use their loose mineral powder, Ready Set Gorgeous concealer, lash blast Mascara, and many more products, and have been for years. I've never been disappointed.
Janie A.
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl so much and would recommend it to anyone, they always have amazing products that I can trust. The prices are always reasonable and suggest you go and check it out!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand for people on a budget. It's very affordable and still is a quality product. I have been using Covergirl eye liner for nearly 12 years. It was also the very first foundation I played with, way back in middle school.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
I love cover girl and ALL of their products, I have been using them since middle school & haven't used any other product since. All my foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, powder, blush, and mascara are ALL cover girl !
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has an amazing mascara , I also like some of the foundation products . Right now I am currently using the trublend covergirl foundation.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first started with covergirl when I got into makeup. At the time, I had no idea if it was good or not. Trying new things and looking back at this, what I've tried wasn't amazing. Most of their face products have a specific scent. There are a few good products in this line though.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.