Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Elene T.
Elene T.
Dover, DE

I haven't tried many of the cover girl product. I have bought Katy pary lipstick and it wad awesome. Everything was as described and smell of lipstick was awesome.
Julie S.
Julie S.

I love the power compact. It is always so nice to have in purse for a quick freshen up- and a great price.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.

My cult classics of makeup are almost all from cover girl! It was the first makeup brand I ever tried and I always go back to it and can trust them!
Terri N.
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC

I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.

Obsessed with covergirl! Always my go to for mascara, almost every type is amazing!! I get all of my covergirl products at target and they have everything I want all the time! I've never been disappointed with a covergirl product!
Lorena O.
Lorena O.

Easy breezy beautiful Covergirl says it all. I have never bought a Covergirl product that I did not like. The products are always good quality and appropriately priced.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI

I am a huge fan girl of Cover girl. Ive been using this brand for years. From mascaras to liners to eyeshadows, this brand will not dissappoint! You can find this product at most drugstores, for a super low price. They have some of my favorite eyeshadows of all time.
Christine P.
Christine P.

Covergirl is always my go to its never too pricey and im always satisfied with there product.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.

If you wear makeup you must have Covergirl. This is a brand for women who want to feel young and beautiful. Their products are lively, energetic and fun. It offers products for eyes like eyelash mascara, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner pencil shades, for the face has Powders, Concealers, Blush, Foundations and lips.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Circleville, OH

This my go to make up. I love cg. Very affordable, applies well, stays on all day. Smells great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.