Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN

I usually typically buy all covergirl stuff. I love almost all of it. Usually just get there mascara's and foundation and just been hooked to it since. Love it all.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
Fairmont, WV

I have used lots of covergirl products for years. I like to try new products so I'm constantly buying different things from them.
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
Omaha, NE

As far as drugstore make-up goes, CoverGirl is pretty decent. It gets the job done! I love the LashBlast mascara. It drew me in with its bright color and I've been happy with its performance. I try to get mine for $5 or less, and when I can find that, I stock up!
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sanford, NC

I have always used covergirl makeup!! Since I was a teenager it has been the best makeup!! They stand by their product
April S.
April S.

I love Covergirl I am currently loving their Outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. They have been staple in my makeup routine for as long as I can remember wearing makeup. This company will be around for many years to come!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Hialeah, FL

In my culture, brands like these are what we call "bueno, bonito, barrato" which means good, pretty, and cheap! I have been using Cover a Girl Cosmetics ever since I came of age. It is the perfect makeup for young girls on a budget and it is as effective as other over priced products. I highly recommend using CG. Try their bronzed, mascara, and powders! They're phenomenal.
Britt F.
Britt F.
Brandon, FL

My favorite cover girl product is the clear mascara. It works great as a brow gel too. I also love the 3 in one cheek blushes. Its comes with 3 different blushes. a highlight, a contour, and a regular color. but of course you can mix the colors and use them however you want. I love the highlight it is a pretty color. I also love the cover girl bronzer because it gives me a nice glow and works great as a blush as well. cover girl is one of my favorite makeup company's.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Arlington, MA

Not my favorite of make-up companies. The products do not always work as promised and often do not last the whole day.
Anna H.
Anna H.

Covergirl is an old favorite that I grew up with. It is always coming out with something new and never disappoints. Their eye shadows are my favorite because the pigment is awesome and its affordable! My latest love from Covergirl is their whipped foundation! Its awesome and provides great coverage with a lightweight formula!
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA

I like this product for its price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.