Add a Photo

Photos (103)
alexis w.
alexis w.
Gonzales, LA

their makeup is great and not expensive! their mascaras are my favorite but it comes off during the day so you would need to reapply, great quality! i love their eyeshadows as well! i would recommend shopping here
Stormy D.
Stormy D.

I've never actually tried Covergirl, I know it is a well known store brand so it easily accessible to me in my local grocery stores and shops, and is affordable.
Elene T.
Elene T.
Dover, DE

I haven't tried many of the cover girl product. I have bought Katy pary lipstick and it wad awesome. Everything was as described and smell of lipstick was awesome.
Julie S.
Julie S.

I love the power compact. It is always so nice to have in purse for a quick freshen up- and a great price.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.

My cult classics of makeup are almost all from cover girl! It was the first makeup brand I ever tried and I always go back to it and can trust them!
Terri N.
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC

I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.

Obsessed with covergirl! Always my go to for mascara, almost every type is amazing!! I get all of my covergirl products at target and they have everything I want all the time! I've never been disappointed with a covergirl product!
Lorena O.
Lorena O.

Easy breezy beautiful Covergirl says it all. I have never bought a Covergirl product that I did not like. The products are always good quality and appropriately priced.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI

I am a huge fan girl of Cover girl. Ive been using this brand for years. From mascaras to liners to eyeshadows, this brand will not dissappoint! You can find this product at most drugstores, for a super low price. They have some of my favorite eyeshadows of all time.
Christine P.
Christine P.

Covergirl is always my go to its never too pricey and im always satisfied with there product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.