Add a Photo
Rebecca B.
Madisonville, KY
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Covergirl , but i haven't had many different products to compare it to. I'm still looking for more in a foundation & concealer.
Carly F.
Carly F.
Front Royal, VA
Jan. 27, 2017, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just love the convenience of finding these products anywhere! Walmart, Target, even the Dollar Store! They have a wide range of products and there is always something for everyone! Plus they're all for equality, which is AMAZING.
Janie A.
Janie A.
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl so much and would recommend it to anyone, they always have amazing products that I can trust. The prices are always reasonable and suggest you go and check it out!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great brand for people on a budget. It's very affordable and still is a quality product. I have been using Covergirl eye liner for nearly 12 years. It was also the very first foundation I played with, way back in middle school.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl and ALL of their products, I have been using them since middle school & haven't used any other product since. All my foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, powder, blush, and mascara are ALL cover girl !
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA
Dec. 16, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has an amazing mascara , I also like some of the foundation products . Right now I am currently using the trublend covergirl foundation.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I first started with covergirl when I got into makeup. At the time, I had no idea if it was good or not. Trying new things and looking back at this, what I've tried wasn't amazing. Most of their face products have a specific scent. There are a few good products in this line though.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great company. Their products vary in how goody are so it is hard to rate. Overall Cover Girl cosmetics is affordable and great quality.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
Dec. 16, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been around ever since I can remember. I like their products; they are convenient. Although, I do believe for the amount of mascara I get in one container.... the price could be more drug store friendly. I go through their mascara every few weeks.
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Arlington , GA
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Another one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Affordable product and great! Never been dissapointed
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.