BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allie S.
I love cover girl! They make great products for everyday use! You will get hooked after trying!
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA
I have the covergirl clean foundation and I love it it's perfect for my skin
Ashley L.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I like Covergirl products. I use their makeup and it does good on my skin. It isn't the best I have used, but it still works good. Love their eyeshadow, and their mascara. I also use their eyeliner! It stays on my eyes and doesn't make me look awful my the end of the day!
Erin A.
I like cover girl for an over the counter makeup when I need something quick. They have great mascara and pressed powder
Krystal R.
I love cover girl and have used this brand for years. I love the variety of options for all skin colors.
Amanda S.
Brandon, MS
mascara from covergirl is all I have ever used. I love it and it stays on while making my lashes look longer and stronger
Ashten Y.
I like covergirl liquid foundations the best. They don't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. The only reason I've stopped using their products is because they are not cruelty free, which is a bummer. Otherwise, they have good stuff. I hope they can become cruelty free in the future.
Dana H.
This is great quality makeup that lasts a long time and look amazing all throughout the day
Ashley L.
Xenia, OH
Covergurl is affordable and does the job. I've always used covergirl for at least one part of my daily look
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
I'm a huge fan of CoverGirl, especially when it comes to the mascaras. These products are almost always under $10 and work wonderfully, especially for the price!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.