BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Analise J.
Analise J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand. They have a large variety of products in great shades. I like how affordable they are while still being good quality. My favorite product is the eyeliner!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it's an iconic brand I think a lot of their stuff is sub-par. I've never had luck with their foundations and their single eye shadows are a chalky mess. They're expanding all the time and I'm curios to see where they go
Erin F.
Erin F.
Apex, NC
Love their 24 hour lip stain. Only complaint is that it can get a bit clumpy and wears away near the inner part of the lips after eating or drinking which leaves a "lip liner " look behind
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a hard time finding covergirl products that work for me. I've tried foundations and concealers and neither of them work for my skin. The foundations have really poor coverage and the concealers leave dark marks on my face. I personally don't recommend this brand.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
For the most part I like their products.. I used to use the true match foundation or whatever it's called in the shade i5.. but it didn't last very long on my face and it left my t-zone very oily. The eyeliners are pretty good. It's a good brand overall with a few products that are just ok.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always felt kind of...meh when it comes to CoverGirl, while they do have some amazing mascaras, all of their other products have always been subpar for me personally. Maybe its because the range in the store closest to me is pretty small and doesn't include a lot of their products.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been a hit and miss for me. I really like the matte lipsticks as they dont dry your lips and have a great color range. However, I dont like the smell that some colors/collections have.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eh. Not too fond of Covergirl cosmetics. For their prices, I much prefer Nyx, wet n wild, or essence, even city color cosmetics. None of their products wow me, and they don't seem very high in quality.
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl foundation is my go to! I love the Covergirl pump bottles because it has SPF and feels amazing on my skin!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.