BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
A drag queen once told me, when I was a teenager, that covergirl doesn't cover boys. I think I will always remember that. I, personally love Covergirl.
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Rock Stream, NY
Love cover girl eye shadoes. Great range of colors. Like the sets for different eye colors too. Makes closing shades easy
Shadonna D.
Shadonna D.
Harker Hts, TX
Cover Girl has evolved so much!! They have so many shades and so many colors to chose from for every skin tone! They have a queen line which I frequently use because I am of African American descent! The lips stick colors are so fashion forward and just great products!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh, over covergirl and all their mascara releases, it seems they are getting worse and worse
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has one of my favorite drug store foundations. The 3-1 foundation is the best
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has knowingly been around for years for good reasons. They have affordable, durable, reliable products which can be found at just about any store. I use their eye shadows on a regular basis and their eye liners are great too. My girlfriends all use the line and we have been for years.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am giving CoverGirl a 5 star review based on their trunaked eyeshadow palettes. I own the goldens, jewels, and roses palette, and they are all fantastic. I was very surprised by the quality! I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves eyeshadow.
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is super I love her new release that lasts all day her makeup and is recommended for those people with oily complexion
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Hot Springs, AR
I have now tried two covergirl mascaras with influenster , recently was the covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. And i HATE it..love the color hate the brush! This formula also seemed cakier as well. An flaked quicker through the day. But covergirl is the only one that offers such great color.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like covergirl! They have some good products for good prices! Most of their foundations are so good! And for the price they really surprise me! Especially being that they're drug store! But they can be a hit or miss.
Alix G.
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your must have product from COVERGIRL Tag a product!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Robards
How do I receive my first box
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just read about how great COVERGIRL products are! What is your favorite?
jessica c.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the best light weight foundation to try?