BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
West Fargo, ND
I have used covergirl makeup, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara! I love these products. There are so many different things to choose from!
Cindy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always has amazing formula for mascara! Covergirl clump crusher is ALWAYS in my make up bag!
Tyrell A.
Blair, NE
Use as my foundation and powder. Great products for great prices. Excellent value for the price
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Covergirl!! It is by far my favourite makeup brand. It is simple to buy just about anywhere, easy to match up skin colour and all around fabulous products!
Karen P.
Dallas
I use the loose powered by Cover Girl and for the price I absoultley can't live without its my go to poweder. It's doesn't get cakey and helps matte down the excess shine.
Charity G.
Reno, NV
Mainly use this product for lip wear. But hope to use it more in the future.
Latifah C.
Mascara to die for! Sold on most stores including CVS & Walgreens. Awesome prices!
Sandra V.
Fort Wayne, IN
Covergirl provides good quality for a low price . Can be found in almost any drug or retail store would highly recommend!
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has amazing quality products for good prices and the only drugstore matte foundation that didn't cake or severely dry my face. Not to mention their waterproof liner and mascara is truly waterproof and longer lasting than any comparable brands.
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a better way to use the covergirl lash bloom mascara? I find it is so clumpy and doesn't ahdere to my lashes.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just read about how great COVERGIRL products are! What is your favorite?
Christina B.
Robards
How do I receive my first box
Alix G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your must have product from COVERGIRL Tag a product!
Sharon W.
Tourond, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone get the COVERGIRLCOVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation VoxBox. I'm having a lot of trouble sharing reviews? I'm trying to submit mine to Instagram but it doesn't find it? Or something? Can anyone help me out? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?