Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Montgomery, IL

I used the face powder, the puff is long lasting and the product helps define what in need defined without the heaviness of additional foundations
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus

Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.

I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Nashville, TN

Every item I've ever used from Covergirl, I've loved! The foundation glides on like silk, the mascara lasts all day, and the lipsticks I've used have never dried out my lips. The makeup also stays on my face, which I know is something we're all looking for!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL

I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Susy V.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA

Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
Port Orange, FL

Covergirl is a wonderful product for persons with sensitive skin this a product I have always used and have always had a great experience and I think they are always improving
summer y.
summer y.
Milner, GA

Cover-girl is a fantastic Beauty brand no matter what people say although there is room for improvement. Alot of people complain about the brushes and applicators that belong to and come with the beauty and makeup brand. There are alot of faulty makeup brands but Cover-girl never fails to let you down
yesica e.
yesica e.
Mcallen, TX

i have tried the new Kate Kat Matte lipsticks and they are amazing they are moisturizing to the lips but they are not really matte they are semi matte
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
mississauga, ontario

Cover girl is such a good company I can not ask more from them all of there products are great (the ones I have used that is )
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.