BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Cleveland, OH
I have been using covergirl products for years. It's my go to beauty product when I need something new. I love their eyeliners.
Karina S.
i just use their mascara haven't bothered looking at any other products so i can't really say much lol if any suggestions lmk.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
My girlfriend uses this and I think she makes it work great it looks nice and she is always so beautiful in her makeup and out.
I've used used from them treatment for my face skin. Also used lipstick and makeup products and enjoyed beautifull fragrances.
Tina A.
Decatur, AL
All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Natasha S.
Conyers, GA
Covergirl is affordable for me. I like it because I am a female who doesn't know a lot about makeup and these are great for me.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are great quality for a good price. I love all of their mascaras and they have the best under-eye concealer
Nanz N.
Probably one of the first brands that I ever started using as a teenager and still do! Very cute colors for different occasions
Lacey S.
Twentynine Palms , CA
I really like these products. They are affordable and always have my shade. I'm really loving the ready set gorgeous foundation
June H.
Arab
I have used the foundation and powder. I also think the bombshell mascara and the new Katy Perry line of lipstick in the Matte.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.