BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sarrah J.
Sarrah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel that covergirl is such an underrated brand. They produce such great products at a really affordable price. Their foundations give good coverage, their lip products are comfortable on the lips, and their eyeliner is great for a smokey eye. I always have their products in my kit for my clients. I would recommend covergirl to anyone.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A more cheaper brand but still a very good brand. Can buy at your local Walmart or pharmacy stores. I have several different makeup products in this brand!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Oregon City, OR
Every time I buy Covergirl I am never disappointed. I do not wear make up normally so buying it is just as hard as wearing it. The foundation I bought felt gritty. But was full coverage and when on with out leaving streaks. I would recommend shopping covergirl.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Long lasting makeup that won't smudge or drip when it rains all day long wear.I love that it's so cheap
LaTese W.
LaTese W.
This brand is okay...very inexpensive..I like mascara it gives off long beautiful lashes..
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
I absolutley love cover girl. The products are great and dont clump up or fade away like other brands. When i get a product from covergirl it lasts me forever and thats what i look for in a great product and its also very affordable too.
I love going to walmart and adn walgreens just to go and buy me some covergirl products!!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Dora , Fl
The cover girl matteBB foundation has quickly become one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore! It stays Matte all day and doesn't enhance my larger pores❤ it's also really light weight feeling on the skin which is a huge plus for me!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Salisbury, MD
Age Rewind Foundation is perfect for very fair skin tones. I am so fair that not many foundations work for me but I can honestly say cover girl definitely gets it and provides very good coverage.
Lufreiny B.
Lufreiny B.
I like this product but are very nice and convenient for my skin and i am excited about it
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Belvidere, IL
I'm personal not a huge fan of covergirl makeup products. I find that they always tend to break me out. Their products are quite heavy. I think due to the quality of their products, their prices should be cheaper. I would not buy any of their products again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.