Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, pa
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't wear make up very often but when I do I use covergirl. It's easy to use, affordable, & easy to find. It has a great selection of colors and makes using make up easy. I always recommend this make up.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic , NJ
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me encanta... Todos sus cosméticos son excelentes, yo verdaderamente los recomiendos.
Hiliary C.
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great prices, good matches for color and I always find coupons in the Sunday paper. They have a good selection of eye shadows
sam b.
sam b.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products and great quality for awesome prices. Nothing too expensive but products work well and last a long time. Can be found in most grocery/drug stores with a makeup section as well as at ulta beauty. I will forever recommend trying this brand and will continue to use its products myself.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always had problems remembering to re-apply my lip stick and recently I have discovered the cover girl long lasting lipstick. While it doesn't last 24 hours as stated it does last throughout my work day, plus when you have a night out your lips stay looking great no matter how many drinks you have! Love the colour range too :)
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Muncie , IN
Jan. 25, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a good brand to buy if you're looking for something affordable and nice. I have a few foundations from covergirl that I use often
jennifer w.
jennifer w.
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy most of the CG products I try. The products are very affordable and I often have a coupon to use. The quality of the makeup is pretty good. I can order online and make the shopping experience much more pleasant and I highly recommend others do the same.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Mchenry, IL
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love covergirls mascara line, my natural lashes are small and frail, but when I use their mascara it makes my lashes so long and full!
Anahi B.
Anahi B.
Rio Rancho , NM
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the quality and price of their products. It's reliable and trusting. I have tried different mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and foundation. Have not been disappointed.
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Dec. 16, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Haven't tried all their products but I love cover girl Fibers Mascara and So Lashy. Also I'm a big lipstick addict/junkie so I tend to wanna try all their lip products and I've been loving em all!! The only downfall is that they test on animals.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.