BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katana S.
Katana S.
I used Covergirl when I was in high school which is my go to brand and I still uses it occasionally. It's affordable but I prefer the higher end brand
Sara G.
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I havent try the first thing from cover girl that I could like, everything its always bad or just not so good
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never have any problems when it comes to covergirl my only complaint would be that it is pricey
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
A brand I grew up using as a young teen and high schooler. I don't love it the best of the drugstore brands but I love that they've made changes in recent years to get hipper and spread out to more mature skins and audiences as well as people of color.
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
A drag queen once told me, when I was a teenager, that covergirl doesn't cover boys. I think I will always remember that. I, personally love Covergirl.
Jose M.
Jose M.
San Benito, TX
This is my always go to when I'm getting something for my girlfriend. She loves this brand. Got my sisters, cousins , and mom some make up from cover girl.
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my least favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products I find lower quality than others. Yet, their mascara is the best! I have tried many other drugstore and expensive brands but I always come back to easy breezy Cover Girl for my mascara needs. Their mascara brushes allow it to go on thick enough that it does not look stringy but not so thick that it clumps. Otherwise their foundations and lipsticks leave something desired and I would recommend looking elsewhere for those.
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX
Long time ago i tried a compact powder and really loved it its smooth and didnt feels heavy the design was so cool, and also i tried a mascara i usually dont use mascara but this one definetly loved it
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has one of my favorite drug store foundations. The 3-1 foundation is the best
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has knowingly been around for years for good reasons. They have affordable, durable, reliable products which can be found at just about any store. I use their eye shadows on a regular basis and their eye liners are great too. My girlfriends all use the line and we have been for years.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.