Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Powell, TN

I use the TruBlend foundation every day and it has never failed me! I recommend it to everyone
I have to say, that this mark is sensational. Eye shadow, eye tracer, dust, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy YOUR products. All her make-up products I love
Laura S.
Laura S.
Bay City, MI

I use a lot of cover girl products. I love the powder foundations. I have used several kinds of products from eye shadow to mascara. I recommend any cover girl products.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Scottsboro, AL

I love Covergirl foundation. The only foundation I have used that not only matches my skin tone perfectly but also does not cause my skin to become oily.
Tina K.
Tina K.

I think covergirl is a good makeup brand for people just starting out in makeup. Their makeup is generally pretty natural and easy to use. also I know they come out with items that are targeted for younger and less experienced makeup users
Mary W.
Mary W.

Covergirl is a pretty good place to start with drugstore make up. Many celebrities endorse it and have lines in Covergirl and they have been around FOREVER. It is generally inexpensive and pretty good quality! It can be found at literally any drugstore.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA

Cover girl has great eye make up with crazy colors as well as neutrals. I used this product when I was younger and was great
Betsy W.
Betsy W.

I use this makeup on a daily basis and it stays on all day' I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the go!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO

Who doesn't like Covergirl?!? You can find their products anywhere; drugstores, stores, supermarkets, etc. They are very affordable and have great quality products; and a wide selection to choose from. I especially love their Lash Blast mascara. I am a repeat customer of Covergirl, since I was 13 (dare I say I am now 39... yikes). I recommend Covergirl to anybody who has yet to try their terrific cosmetic products.
clara d.
clara d.

COVERGIRL I love the products of this brand, its illuminators, lipsticks are one of my favorites. My mouth looks more sensual every time I use one of this brand. I just feel very identified with them
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.