BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly everything cover girl that I've ever tried has been very bland. Give me a cover girl product & I can think of a better comparable item from a different brand.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tulsa, OK
I enjoy using Covergirl products. I love that they make beauty products that are affordable and fit my budget. My daughter is a dancer and we also use Covergirl for her recitals and competitions.
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my least favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products I find lower quality than others. Yet, their mascara is the best! I have tried many other drugstore and expensive brands but I always come back to easy breezy Cover Girl for my mascara needs. Their mascara brushes allow it to go on thick enough that it does not look stringy but not so thick that it clumps. Otherwise their foundations and lipsticks leave something desired and I would recommend looking elsewhere for those.
Jose M.
Jose M.
San Benito, TX
This is my always go to when I'm getting something for my girlfriend. She loves this brand. Got my sisters, cousins , and mom some make up from cover girl.
Alaiah C.
Alaiah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their products we're actually doing good. I love their lime scented and tented balms. Some of their products are a little pricey to be drugstore products but it kind of makes up for it. They're overall a great company
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
Cover girl is still a great drug store brand always looking forward to the items and try my hardest to get my hands on them
Katana S.
Katana S.
I used Covergirl when I was in high school which is my go to brand and I still uses it occasionally. It's affordable but I prefer the higher end brand
Sara G.
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I havent try the first thing from cover girl that I could like, everything its always bad or just not so good
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Dartmouth, MA
I never have any problems when it comes to covergirl my only complaint would be that it is pricey
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
A brand I grew up using as a young teen and high schooler. I don't love it the best of the drugstore brands but I love that they've made changes in recent years to get hipper and spread out to more mature skins and audiences as well as people of color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.