Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

CG is one of the first brands of makeup I ever started using. Their foundation and powder was a staple in my teenaged makeup bag. The newer stuff has kept up with the times and their products definitely rival some of the more expensive options or allow for a more affordable option for those of us who can't spend a ton of money on makeup.
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL

First started off using this product. Still use it today! Very affordable and long lasting products!
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR

I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA

5 star for me. The cover girl true match . Gives me a beautiful skin shade for even in the winter. It blends evenly and smoothly. No creasing . It's not oily I love it
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA

Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY

Covergirl is a really great brand of makeup to use. There are plenty of different products by them to choose from. Also their products are not only affordable but quality.
Chyneen W.
Chyneen W.
Osborne, KS

Always a staple, love their products! I have used these makeup products for forever & they're good everyone & always looks great
Christa E.
Christa E.
Grover, NC

Covergirl has so many different things to offer from lips to eyes to all over coverage, great brand I'll definitely continue to purchase this brand items
Cat S.
Cat S.
Milford, OH

All their mascaras were amazing but my holy gr
ial is the cover girl super sizer. This gives me the most beautiful long voluminous lashes ever. Love! Love! Love!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.