BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna V.
Cover girl has so many cute and nice make up products for a very Good Price i been looking for their new lipstick from katy perry(: but everything i go to the stores look for it its always out of stock:/
Samantha D.
Cover girl is one of my all time favorite drug store makeup brands ! I buy it at Walmart and at target . I believe it is also available at Ulta! It is extremely affordable and it is amazing ! They have a huge variety of products !
Jillian A.
I've used many cover girl pressed powders and mascara's! The define a lash mascara has been my favorite so far!
Savanna M.
Hollywood
I've been using cover girl ever since I was in 7th grade. Their products are okay. They still help out with certain needs people have. I recommend buying this if your now starting make up
Dana H.
This is great quality makeup that lasts a long time and look amazing all throughout the day
Mayra A.
Cover girl is a hit or miss sometimes. It sometimes has great drugstore priced items, however, you sometimes take a chance when it comes to quality. The packaging is nice for most of their products and they are a recognized brand. I would by Covergirl products again after carefully reading reviews.
Britta T.
Allen, KY
I've been using covergirl products since I began wearing makeup! Always great quality products and very affordable too! It's great that you can look great and stay on budget :) I will forever be a Covergirl!
Wendy M.
I love covergirl mineral powder, the foundation, lipgloss and all covergirl products. I recomend it.
Ashley O.
All covergirl products are amazing. I love the foundation & poweders. Needs different brushes. But all in all they are amazing.
Brittney F.
Hartselle, AL
Makes you beautiful & flawless,it's easy breezy! It gives you a glow that is amazing to shine.Great tones for a young flawless tone to skin also.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.