Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
Boaz, Al

I use covergirl foundation! I feel that this foundation keeps my face clean& is great for my acne prone skin! It's super lightweight & I can wear it all day long with no problems! & it is in a great price range
Geri S.
Geri S.

I like their beauty products because they have a lot to choose from and you can find them in most drug stores.
maria b.
maria b.

I bought some of covergirl lipstick and i do like the color but what i dont like is that they dont last long. Its cheap and affordable but i wish they would last more
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA

Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

Some very affordable great products there's a few misses to but for the price this brand is completely worth it. Just not my favorite.
Elda G.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX

Super buena marca de productos me gustan los labiales..bases..esmaltes ademas de buenísimos precios..
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY

Hands down the best mascara, eyeliner and primer that I've used. You can't beat the price. Long lasting, great assortment of colors. Easily accessible.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL

Covergirl will always be one of my top brands simply because of their mascara. For as long as I remember, I have been buying only covergirl mascara's. I currently have the clump crusher, lash blast, and so lashy mascara and I would absolutely repurchase them all over and over. I definitely recommend trying them out if you haven't!
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA

Love most of everything I get from them. I think the only thing I didn't like was the scent on something but there's unscented version I purchased instead.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY

Covergirl is a really great brand of makeup to use. There are plenty of different products by them to choose from. Also their products are not only affordable but quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.