COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl lash blast infinity 24 hour liquid eye liner. Really stands up to its name. It really does hold for 24 hours without smearing, flaking, running.
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Quality Value Product--DOES NOT MEAN CHEAP! Inexpensive, yes. Affordable, yes. Low quality? Nope! It does really well for most things. I do not use the foundation or mascara, but lips, cheeks, and shadows are great!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a really great low end drug store brand. I buy a lot of different products. Highly recommend.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lipsticks from Cover girl! So many different color's to choose from! From nudes to deep reddish purple!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love many of the products by covergirl but my favorite is their mascara! Recommend!!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use cover girl eyeshadow. I love the browns that I use. The color doesn't stay in your eyes all day though. Price is very reasonable
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's not many things I like about this brand. Their mascara is about as good as it gets. I don't like their eyeshadows as it has no pigment to them
Sail R.
Sail R.
This brand is economical, it is excellent and can compete with products of more prestige like MAC, the makeup and powders are excellent, lipstick matte, eyebrow pencils, I love them, I have tried them all.
me gusta mucho esta marca por que tiene la esencia y el espiritu de la innovacion y de la juventud siempre divertidos y agradables sus productos
Kolye G.
Kolye G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using covergirl powders to set my face for years and the only downside I've come across is the fragrance. Its not even a bad fragrance I'm just picky. They have great coverage and nice foundations.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.