Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love many of the products by covergirl but my favorite is their mascara! Recommend!!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl eyeshadow. I love the browns that I use. The color doesn't stay in your eyes all day though. Price is very reasonable
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There's not many things I like about this brand. Their mascara is about as good as it gets. I don't like their eyeshadows as it has no pigment to them
Nakesha A.
Nakesha A.
Jan. 27, 2017, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has a few liquid & powder foundations that i really like! Covergirl also has some mascaras that i've fallen in love with fairly quick!😍
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
me gusta mucho esta marca por que tiene la esencia y el espiritu de la innovacion y de la juventud siempre divertidos y agradables sus productos
Kolye G.
Kolye G.
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ive been using covergirl powders to set my face for years and the only downside I've come across is the fragrance. Its not even a bad fragrance I'm just picky. They have great coverage and nice foundations.
Mona J.
Mona J.
Iowa, LA
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used Cover Girl most of my life. I love the coverage and the price. As I am aging I still love it.
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Grand Island, NE
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their mascaras are some of my favorite at the drugstore! The prices are ok, wish they were cruelty free and some of the products smell very....old fashioned. But for the most part it's an amazing brand!
Ceirra J.
Ceirra J.
Blanchester, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always use their foundation. It has always worked the best for me and I have tried many other brands. I use the cover girl clean in creamy natural.
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Daily products I really like from Covergirl are there foundations. I do feel like they stay all day and these are the only drugstore powders that I will use on my face because they do not get cakey and I'm able to apply them throughout the day if I do end up getting a little bit oily or need touch-ups.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.