BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
Covergirl is very inexpensive and has great products! Cpvergirl is for the girl who wants to look and feel good without emptying your pocketbook!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Laura S.
Laura S.
I use cover girl eye shadows, mascara, and eye liner daily. I love how easily the products go on and they don't wear off easily. I am a busy mom and I need products that last. I absolutely love cover girl.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Midway, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has great eye make up with crazy colors as well as neutrals. I used this product when I was younger and was great
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used there make up. I did like there make up because it was cheaper but doesn't cover like some others do. Nothing really bad to say about them other than that though
Shadai S.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my least favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products I find lower quality than others. Yet, their mascara is the best! I have tried many other drugstore and expensive brands but I always come back to easy breezy Cover Girl for my mascara needs. Their mascara brushes allow it to go on thick enough that it does not look stringy but not so thick that it clumps. Otherwise their foundations and lipsticks leave something desired and I would recommend looking elsewhere for those.
Elene T.
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried many of the cover girl product. I have bought Katy pary lipstick and it wad awesome. Everything was as described and smell of lipstick was awesome.
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Whiting, NJ
Cover girl lash blast volume is amazing! One coat really brings out lashes without being clumpy. Washes off easily but rarely smudges. Great value as well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.