BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley O.
All covergirl products are amazing. I love the foundation & poweders. Needs different brushes. But all in all they are amazing.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ready Set Gorgeous is one of my all time favorite foundations. At 6 bucks, you can't beat it. It's affordable and easy to find.
Tracy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A brand I trust and admired. So many great product for my makeup needs. The price is also very affordable and that is a PLUS..
Mayra G.
Glendale
It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Pat T.
My favorite mascara is cover girl. I love the brush and it never gets clumpy. So many different kinds of mascara.. Its great!!
Kelce L.
Wichita Falls , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For basic makeup I love the foundation! Covergirl is what every girl starts out with and what a beautiful stepping stone it is.
Emma B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Cover girl is one of my go to's. I will forever love and use their baby lips and I love their lipstains. Affordable and my fav!
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I'm in a pinch and need a quick lipstick or powder foundation, I turn to Covergirl. I also like their Covergirl campaigns.
Tiffany S.
Bunker Hill, WV
I have always used Covergirl and it has always worked great for me. There is a large selection of products for all skin types.
samantha k.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of the best drug store make up and the mascara is amazing too, like i said the makeup is super affordable with a high price
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.