COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are hit or miss for me: I like the liquid foundation that is 3 in 1. The clean collection absolutely sucks. I don't know why there are such great differences in the quality.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Houston
I have been using covergirl cream powder as long as I can remember. Very affordable option and comes in multiple colors and shades. Is a nice compact to carry for the woman on the go. Highly recommend all cover girl products.
Desrean S.
Desrean S.
Fayetteville, NC
There are okay products I had from Covergirl: the clean matte powder and the clean matte BB cream. There are one of the products that I did not like: the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation because it broke me out.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is one of my all time favorite drug store beauty brands. They have such great products for a affordable price. The quality is perfect and never lets me down. I always get mine from Walmart or HEB.
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Summerville, SC
I like Cover girl for so e of their products. Their prices are reasonable, I wish they had a better selection of their lip gloss though.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
I like their foundation Great prices and can find at a lot of different stores.
Bekka W.
Bekka W.
I like Cover girl products. They're usually pretty affordable and good products, but honestly I prefer Luminess, because Cover girl foundation can leave creases anywhere you have wrinkles, especially under your eyes and it defines the wrinkles more, but I still love their liquid foundation because it covers my acne. Their lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. is all great though.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Allen park, Mi
Cover girl lashblast mascara (orange tube) is as good as drug store mascara gets. It's reasonably priced at about $7 and often there are coupons available for Covergirl products. The tube lasts a couple months and doesn't dry out too fast. It offers great volume. I normally use it in combination with a lengthening mascara and my lashes look amazing!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I love covergirl mineral powder, the foundation, lipgloss and all covergirl products. I recomend it.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl lash blast infinity 24 hour liquid eye liner. Really stands up to its name. It really does hold for 24 hours without smearing, flaking, running.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.