Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC

I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL

First started off using this product. Still use it today! Very affordable and long lasting products!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA

Covergirl has been my go-to for a long time, whether it's coverup, eye liner, mascara or powder you can find it anywhere and it's a price you can't beat
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR

I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Tayla W.
Tayla W.

Honestly I don't know if I've ever found anything that I like from this brand. However their matte bb cream isn't horrible. Just ok I guess
Chyneen W.
Chyneen W.
Osborne, KS

Always a staple, love their products! I have used these makeup products for forever & they're good everyone & always looks great
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA

5 star for me. The cover girl true match . Gives me a beautiful skin shade for even in the winter. It blends evenly and smoothly. No creasing . It's not oily I love it
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA

Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Christa E.
Christa E.
Grover, NC

Covergirl has so many different things to offer from lips to eyes to all over coverage, great brand I'll definitely continue to purchase this brand items
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.