COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV

I love this brand. I use things from here daily. Everything I have tried is an awesome product and I think you should try some of the stuff out!
courtney m.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC

Love covergirl! I've been using their products since I started wearing makeup so it's been awhile!
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Midwest, WY

A very hit or miss brand. I don't usually buy Covergirl products because they smell very cosmetic-y, especially the blushes.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Starkville, MS

I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.
Jill R.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN

Like most drugstore brands, CoverGirl's products can be hit or miss. I really like the Bombshell mascara and the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation. I wish, however, that they would stop testing on animals.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA

Covergirl has quickly become my favorite drugstore brand! I used to use some products from them but never really payed as much attention to their products as I do now. In my opinion, they are much better quality than Maybelline, and way more affordable! So happy I found you covergirl, never go away <3 lol
Nivien A.
Nivien A.

I love the makeup. most of their products are not that expensive. the quality is also very very awesome.
Dana S.
Dana S.

Covergirl makes some great affordable products. They are not all of the best quality but a lot of the products are worth it! Definitely a good drugstore brand name.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.

I love Covergirl! Many of their products feel like high-end makeup but are super affordable.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI

Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore foundation and lashblast mascara! I can't say much about their other products because I haven't tried many.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.