Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Desirae P.
Desirae P.
Prestonsburg, KY

Love it! Inexpensive and works great! I would definitely recommend to about anyone! They have a wide variety of items to choose from!
Lauralee S.
Lauralee S.
Victorville, CA

I have used different products!! I have to say these products have great prices on there make-up. ..very affordable and i really enjoy the products.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL

Covergirl was my first makeup that I tried as a youth. It will always hold a deer spot in my heart. They have a wide range of available products. And the pricing can't be beat.
I have to say, that this mark is sensational. Eye shadow, eye tracer, dust, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy YOUR products. All her make-up products I love
Arlene M.
Arlene M.

This is a drugstore product. I really love this product because it's so hard to find good cosmetics for oily skin. Which is hard because if I want a luxury product they don't have it for oily so I do love this brand. I love their pressed powders and BB creams. I do use the powder often and I need to buy a new one
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS

My mascara go to. ALWAYS. I have been relying on COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara since it came out. I have convinced a number of my friends to try it and they feel the same way. If you haven't tried it, you must. It is inexpensive and so very reliable.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , Il

Cover girl is another great drug store make up brand. They offer a wide variety of products which can be found anywhere. I am a repeat customer because it's very affordable and their products are great.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Port Orchard, WA

I just love covergirl foundation it goes on smooth and gives my skin moisture to stay wrinkles free and look younger.
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA

When I First Got Into Makeup I Used A lot Of CoverGirl Makeup , I Still Use Some Of They're Makeup
Alicia H.
Alicia H.

I went from paying 50$ for foundation to 12$. I love the 3 in 1. Great brand for great prices.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.