BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber B.
Amber B.
I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
most products work well with my skin tone. no break out either from use. but then again I don't wear make up everyday either
Christine D.
Christine D.
Northfield Fl, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergiirl foundation it goes on very smoothly, and is very easy to come Off when taking your make off.the price is just right so you won't break the bank buying makeup.
Rue M.
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides a few foundations and the Supersizer Mascara, I think Covergirl has a lot of potential but could do better. Their products are a nice quality, but there are other drugstore brands that are more innovative and better with their products.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have the best eyeliner and eyeshadow I have found that is at a reasonable price.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
This has been my go to for years. Everyone i know owns at least one of their products and im a life long fan
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
Been using CoverGirl makeup products for years. Their eye shadows and eye liners are great and good quality. Looking forward to trying their foundations one day.
Tara A.
Tara A.
GOOD AFFORDABLE BRAND. BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME! MY MOM USED IT!!! I LIKE A FEW MASCARAS FROM THEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newton, IA
Love to use their products always have a good time shopping for them! Can get nice brushes and some great long lasting lipstick!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.