BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
DESIREE J.
DESIREE J.
Newark, NJ
I always purchase my lipstick from COVERGIRL COSMETICS. I love that the lipsticks come in a large aray of vivid colors. i dont like that the color comes off pretty easy. I do shop here a lot. its nice because there are a lot of things to choose from. i will continue to shop here.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN
Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creo que todos hemos escuchado o al menos prbado algo de COVERGIRL para mi fueron de los primeros prductos con ls que empece a experimar con el maquillaje
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great, affordable great drug store brand. Nice quality makeup!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Corinth, MS
When I first started wearing makeup I wore a lot of cover girl. I used to always love their trios and quads. But lately it's just not doing it for me. The pricing is good but formulations aren't so much which is why I don't use their products anymore. I would recommend Covergirl to girls who are just starting to wear makeup like middle school aged girls. I feel that a lot their products are great for that age group. More mature women no I would not recommend.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Sanford, NC
Cover girl translucent powder - use as my final layer on my face almost daily. Gives me a matte finish without feeling cakey, looks natural and helps blend my contour.
Kendal K.
Kendal K.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
An okay makeup brand, I did like one of their foundations and the fact that they had formulas for oily or dry
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
Covergirl is very inexpensive and has great products! Cpvergirl is for the girl who wants to look and feel good without emptying your pocketbook!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is classic when you think about makeup. Its a timeless brand that I have worn since I was just getting into makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.