Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Marcia T.
Marcia T.
Denver, CO

I use clean makeup foundation by covergirl..it works great! It is lightweight and last all day..would recommend
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

I love Covergirls new mascara Super Sizer, it makes my lases appear full & add's great length (my lashes are very thing/short). Not a fan of their other mascara's. The point plus eyeliner stays on all day. I have some lip products but have not tried them.
Marieann L.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL

Cover girl mascara will always be the mascara I use. I have tried others but covergirl is never to thick and never clumps on my lashes.
Golden C.
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA

I have just different lines of covergirl lip stick. The price is good. You will send no more than $5 on a tube of lip stick. Cool for a person like me who balls on a budget
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC

The makeup seems to last for a long time even if I'm wearing it all day. really great quality
April S.
April S.
Norton, Va

All of their products are greAt but their mascara is usually what I purchase the most.
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
Maryland Heights, MO

I've been using Covegirl all my young and older life. I find them affordable and they have a great variety of products. I know what I like and they have what I want. I would like for them to come out with a teen line. I will always purchase Covergirl products
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
Hackensack, NJ

Covergirl es una muy buena marca de maquillaje. Es bastante barata y muchos de sus productos tienen una excelente calidad comparado a otras marcas mas costosas.
Ali Z.
Ali Z.

I've tried multiple products from this brand and I've loved them all. I wish the products were a little cheaper and not tested on animals but I still love them all!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Indianapolis, IN

Covergirl cosmetics are great beauty products. I think that they are great products to use when beginning to use makeup. The products aren't harsh on your skin. They are easy to use. I think that the BB cream is amazing and is great on your skin. It is a great beginners product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.