Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Nashville, TN

Every item I've ever used from Covergirl, I've loved! The foundation glides on like silk, the mascara lasts all day, and the lipsticks I've used have never dried out my lips. The makeup also stays on my face, which I know is something we're all looking for!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Valdosta, GA

I use the cover girl lip stain and I absolutely love it. It is the only thing I really use for my lips. It's stays on for 24 hrs like it supposed to and the lip conditioner it comes with gives my lip a shine and makes my lips feel luscious.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Odessa, TX

i use certain makeup for certain things, i use covergirl mascara, i love covergirl lash blast. i have tried other brand of mascaras that didnt do my eyes justice. i have very long eyelashes and lash blast makes my eyelashes even longer!!!!!!
yesica e.
yesica e.
Mcallen, TX

i have tried the new Kate Kat Matte lipsticks and they are amazing they are moisturizing to the lips but they are not really matte they are semi matte
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Fairhaven, MA

I use covergirl mascara.. It is the best. will not use another mascara.. Shopping at CVS for this is awesome. Love it.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Louisville

I was never able to wear lipstick. It never stayed on. Until I found the Outlast line. I love that it keeps my lips soft and I don't have to reapply all day.
Yesi C.
Yesi C.
Fallon, NV

I love it so far. And sad to say I haven't really tried anything else than this. It works for me and doesn't give me any breakouts. Have used it for the past 8 years now.
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
San Antonio, TX

Covergirl my go to drugstore makeup, my all time favorite. Their mascaras are everything! Their foundation could improve but for 8 dollars shoooot they are great! I would recommend buying all their mascaras bc they all give a different look and they are also long lasting and they do not run under the eyes.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Decatur, AL

All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus

Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.