BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rebecca V.
Waddy, KY
They are afforable and convenient how are some products are a lot better than other products!!! Depends on you look but i grew up using this brand!!
jodi e.
Fort Dodge, IA
Cover Girl is still one of my favorite make-up lines to use. I love their foundation, variety of eye shadow shades and mascaras!
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I love the queen Latifah fountain! It's the only foundation that has given me good coverage and doesn't leave me either too greasy or too dry
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
I like their bb creams its by far the best one i have tried... they have good makeup and irs affordable
Kathia M.
Newark, NJ
I have ao many products of Covergirl! And the majority I really love it! Especially their mascara I'm so inlove with it.
Amanda S.
Endicott, NY
Love covergirl. Always makes my face look flawless. My personal favorite is their foundation and lip products
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO
This is the only brand of foundation that doesn't break me out!!! Every other brand even Clinique does!
Theresa C.
Brockton, MA
An all time classic go to brand, always consistent and affordable. Ease of purchase is what makes this product appealing.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Covergirl is one of the best drugstore lines you can get. From foundation to lipstick they have so many wonderful products and pocket friendly prices. I wish it were easier to find the perfect shade of foundation in drugstore lines.
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand! It has so many products at affordable prices. They have a big selection of makeup, which I like.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.