COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Margie G.
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
basemakeup is very good and would use it more than any other. i am open to try new make up.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are easy to find and very affordable. I love their mascara and foundation the most.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
I've always used cover girl for face make up and it has never let me down...and they actually have my shade of pale
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl! A reliable brand that offers make up in all different skin tones and forms. Assuring almost everyone will find a product they can use, or prefer. I love that covergirl has withstood the test of time yet kept there products readily available in most grocery/ convenience stores at affordable prices!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has really stepped up their game the past year especially with the Perfect Point eyeliner that is smudge and sweat proof and also self sharpening
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
So far I'm really liking this brand. With their mascara and eyeliner. Still adventuring out.
melissa m.
melissa m.
Lynx, OH
Love the make up good collars in eye shawdow and the fadation blends good also good face powder and good mascaras goes on good only kind I buy
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've mostly only tried covergirls foundations and mascaras and they're not too bad for a drugstore brand. The foundation is a nice formula that isn't too thick which is nice. Their mascaras on the other hand haven't really impressed me so far, just because the wands bristles aren't ever long enough for me to get the coverage I need.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who can forget their iconic line "Easy, breezy, beautiful..." you know the rest. It is easy. Easy to find, easy to use, and easy on the poster book. They may not be considered "high end" but they are certainly high quality.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
I recently received Covergirl Colorlicious lipgloss, it was perfect. Moisturizing but not greasy and with just the right shimmer and subtle color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.