Add a Photo

Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love cover girl powder! It's keeps the shine off my face and does not break my face out. The colors match very wee so it's not too hard to pick one that is right for your complexion. Without my cover girl, my make up is incomplete.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great ads and marketing strategies and campaigns. Great collaboration with America's Next Top Model. Affordable prices, great quality. Available at most drugstores. Great variety of products. Professional quality. Suitable for every skin tone.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not a fan of cover girl. I don't like the way the make up smells so strong and it always always breaks me out! My dermatologist recommended staying away from it so I haven't used it in years! I probably won't ever buy a cover girl product.
Heather s.
Heather s.
Alabaster, AL
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable, mediocre products typically. Some of their new items are stepping up the game, but most shadows aren't very pigmented, and they are powdery. The face powders always grab at any flaky skin. Some of their mascaras are amazing though!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Cottonwood, ID
Jan. 9, 2017, 11:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i like cover girl because they have good makeup and it is at a price i can affored , it is also a good quality. i like the shopping experience because i can find it. the cover up and eyeliner are goode.i would recommend this to all my friends
Da'Kniesha E.
Da'Kniesha E.
Fresno, TX
Feb. 3, 2017, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
You can't go wrong with cover girl I personally feel it is still one of my friends and super affordable shopping for this product is really easy. My favorite purchase is definitely foundation yes I will very well shop here highly recommended.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Knoxville, TN
Jan. 30, 2017, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is a brand I've used multiple times. I keep going back because their products do not disappoint. It's good quality and the price is reasonable compared to similar products. I love that you can find CoverGirl products in most stores.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Jan. 11, 2017, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Covergirl foundations because it's it has a nice coverage and this I use everyday of the week when I don't really want to do my makeup and it's really good cuz it seems like I don't do my makeup but I did but I didn't but it's good
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love lash blast mascara. Makes my lashes really plump up and it's so inexpensive! People have asked me if I am wearing fake eyelashes- that's how awesome this stuff is. It never clumps which is awesome, and it's a brand that I know and trust.
Jessi R.
Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has a great line of products. I usually use the makeup lines they have. Covergirl has many different choices of all kinds of products to choose from so you can almost always find something for you. This line is also very affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.