Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI

I was lucky enough to receive a Covergirl Mascara in an Influenster VoxBox and Its amazing. I really love how they were the first company to have a male "covergirl" for their campaigns, and they really set the stage for other companies to do the same thing!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA

I do not really use this brand too much. I will use their mascara when looking for something quickly, but they are not a brand I use a lot of. I think that they have some room for improvement on some products, but others work fine. I would buy again though.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Lynnwood, WA

I have been using an eye shadow kit from them for years and it never fails me. It always makes my eyes pop and I love that the colors go with everything. I have also foundation from covergirl and it always covers perfectly and doesn't make me look too oily.
Maheen J.
Maheen J.

When I started doing makeup, covergirl was a brand that everyone was in love with. I had everything ranging from foundations to eye shadows. Now I still use lipsticks, mascaras, and other miscellaneous items. The quality is still amazing and price is great.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI

Covergirl was the first makeup brand I ever used. I love how affordable and attainable it is, and they stick to the classics as well as bringing out newer, trendier pieces. I always associate Covergirl with a fresh face, and they continue to abide by that.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY

Best drugstore mascara brand going. They have so many options and I think that they work just as good as expensive kinds like Mary Kay. I was very impressed with the quality. There is a large variety so shopping experience is good and i will shop it agian.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Englewood, CO

Covergirl for me isn't my most favorite they are alright. The main thing I use is the Covergirl supersizer mascara it makes your eyelashes long and dramatic. However their foundation is not my favorite and most times they don't have the right shade for me.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa

Covergirl is a great brand. I don't find myself reaching for them all the time but when I do I am always satisfied with the products that they put out. I think this brand is classic but always keeping it trendy and modern. They deserve more of my business!
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY

I definitely give covergirl five stars who says you have to break the bank or your wallets to get affordable beauty products. Very good quality products they get better every yr large selection and you can see they are just as good as the expensive brands!
Shazale M.
Shazale M.
Mesquite, TX

I have used their BB cream and mascara products. The mascara that I have is really great I like how it makes my eyelashes look so full. The BB cream is nice too it goes on smooth and it doesn't come off on clothes easily. I would recommend these products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.