BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Irene S.
Lilburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest I got this product free for my honest review. I absolutely love this Covergirl colorlicious lip gloss because it smells really good. It also really mosturizes my lips and gives them a slightly pink color.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can never go wrong with COVERGIRL products. Their mascara is always a great choice! Right before the holidays my son got most of my everyday makeup wet, so I went out and bought some of what I needed to hold me over. All of the products I purchased were COVERGIRL. Very affordable!
Brina S.
Phoenix, AZ
When shopping for mascara i mostly get it from covergirl. I don't often get it from covergirl, covergirl has nice quality sometimes it doesn't always fall to what they say. But they are very good products to hold by. I would recommend family and friends to using their products.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So far their foundation is the only that I have found that does not make me looked aged by enlarging my pores and making my skin oily as ever. It last all day and keeps my look beautiful and fresh which is awesome since I don't always have time to freshen my make up when out on the town.
Allison S.
Milaca, MN
Most covergirl products are pretty good. I use a variety of brands. I think everyone's skin and body type is different and they do a good job of trying to keep up with most demands. Just because a product doesn't work for me doesn't mean it wont work for someone else, so it's hard to say if they need to improve. I think just keeping coming out with new products and people will be happy
Annie B.
Walbridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is really a great drugstore brand. It seems to really stepped up it's game in recent years to compete with the more luxury and higher end brands. I commend them for doing this. They have quite a few products that you wouldn't particularly expect from a brand like that.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
As far as drugstore makeup goes, Covergirl is one of the top. They carry good quality products at an affordable price. Covergirl can be found most at most any store and coupons are often available. Even though I have graduated to high end makeup, I still buy covergirl products.
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use COVERGIRL products for everday makeup looks. The neutrals eyeshadow palette is great for everday. The pigmentation is moderate and the shadow lasts through a normal day, especially with a primer. It is pretty easy to blend. I have not ever liked a mascara from COVERGIRL.
Audrey J.
While Covergirl is a decent makeup brand if you're looking for a cheaper option, I, personally, have never had much luck with their products. All of their powders and foundations cause my face to breakout, not just with acne but with dry spots and red splotches. It's worth it to me to spend a bit more money to avoid a reaction to makeup that isn't even going to last half the day anyway.
Tesla C.
Covergirl is a girls go to. We always start out with this product and build on. They make us true MUA. It's a very classic and beautiful products. I love going in and seeing their new and improve line as well. I would recommend anyone who loves makeup and etc to use this line.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.