COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Maheen J.
Maheen J.

When I started doing makeup, covergirl was a brand that everyone was in love with. I had everything ranging from foundations to eye shadows. Now I still use lipsticks, mascaras, and other miscellaneous items. The quality is still amazing and price is great.
Conchata K.
Conchata K.
La Place, LA

I absolutely love the foundation pressed and liquid. I don't shop here too often just once in a while. Yes very good quality. It's a bit expensive and affordable but very well worth it if you're looking for great coverage. Yes I will go here when I need to.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Lynnwood, WA

I have been using an eye shadow kit from them for years and it never fails me. It always makes my eyes pop and I love that the colors go with everything. I have also foundation from covergirl and it always covers perfectly and doesn't make me look too oily.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI

Covergirl was the first makeup brand I ever used. I love how affordable and attainable it is, and they stick to the classics as well as bringing out newer, trendier pieces. I always associate Covergirl with a fresh face, and they continue to abide by that.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa

Covergirl is a great brand. I don't find myself reaching for them all the time but when I do I am always satisfied with the products that they put out. I think this brand is classic but always keeping it trendy and modern. They deserve more of my business!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Englewood, CO

Covergirl for me isn't my most favorite they are alright. The main thing I use is the Covergirl supersizer mascara it makes your eyelashes long and dramatic. However their foundation is not my favorite and most times they don't have the right shade for me.
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY

Best drugstore mascara brand going. They have so many options and I think that they work just as good as expensive kinds like Mary Kay. I was very impressed with the quality. There is a large variety so shopping experience is good and i will shop it agian.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY

I definitely give covergirl five stars who says you have to break the bank or your wallets to get affordable beauty products. Very good quality products they get better every yr large selection and you can see they are just as good as the expensive brands!
Holly V.
Holly V.
Boston, MA

Covergirl has my all time favorite mascara. It is affordable, which is great, and I can find it at convenient locations like CVS. It also works really well; I look for really volumizing mascara and this did the trick 100%. I get it every time I need more!
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Dallas, TX

Covergirl has always been great for me, since they are in drug stores and Target I shop there a lot. I purchase products many times a month. Shopping is easy because the displays are organized ans simple. I will continue to use this product in the future.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.