Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jen J.
Jen J.
Artie, WV

Old and faithful Cover Girl. I have used this brand since I was in high school and it's still a great brand to use. The makeup is great and an amazingly great price for the cosmetic lover on a budget. Easy, breezy Cover Girl. I'll remember that slogan forever.
Maegen S.
Maegen S.
Lexington, KY

If you want a cheaper makeup option with okay results, this is definitely the right option. Their powder products are definitely of higher quality than their liquid products such as foundation. However, when I am in a pinch, their products are always my go to.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Garrison, KY

I love the mascara The Super Sizer Fibers very black. It makes my eye lashes so full looking and isn't clumpy. Even when putting more it doesn't look all like its piled on. I used Maybelline for years and decided to try this now I'm def a Covergirl kinda girl.
Thea B.
Thea B.

Such an affordable drug-store makeup brand! They price is just the right amount for the quality product you will recieve. definitely would recommend them to anyone who is on a budget and still is into makeup and stuff. You can pick this up at really any store.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR

I don't use many of their products anymore now that I know more about makeup lol but this used to be one of my favorite brands. I do still have a few eyeshadows that I use regularly and love but other than that I'm not a huge fan of their foundations, powders.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Medley, FL

YA HABIA COMENTADO ANTERIORMENTE QUE NO ME GUSTA MUCHO LA BASE DE ELLOS, SU OLOR MUY MENTOLADO Y SE PARTE O CUARTEA LA BASE CON MUCHA FACILIDAD, POR MAS QUE LA SELLO EN MI PIEL NO VA COMO YO DESEO, MAS SIN EMBARGO LA HE USADO EN CLIENTAS Y LES VA DE MARAVILLA.
Joy W.
Joy W.
Kimberly, WI

What can I say? Covergirl is a beauty staple. It helped me through my awkward teenage years, and it's still there for me in my 30s. When I think of makeup, I think of Covergirl. They make wonderful products, and they promote healthy beauty standards self love.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY

I love Covergirl mostly for their mascara. They are my #1 go-to for it and have been for years. I can't find anything that works as well as theirs and it's so affordable too! I can't imagine spending tons of money on high end products that don't work as well.
Carly G.
Carly G.

COVERGIRL has been around for decades and there is a reason for that. They know what they are doing and do a great job at it! Whether it is foundation, eye shadow, lipstick, or anything else, you know that you are getting a quality product for a decent price.
María C.
María C.

en mi ciudad es la marca de productos de bellezza que son de lina pro, y accequibles a los precios, asi que es perfecto para tener productos de calidad y que sabes que por ser covergirl son confiables
me encanta esta marca por su variedad y cuidado en la piel
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.