BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Julie S.
Julie S.
Gastonia, NC
The make up you sale is wonderful for stage. My son has to have make up for stage and we used mostly cover girl. Works just as well as other more expensive brands.
mad b.
mad b.
Overland Park, KS
a good drugstore brand. sometimes would rather have elf brand though i like lip products
Shian E.
Shian E.
Allentown, PA
Sometimes they have cheap products like foundation primer and eyeshadow but for little thing like mascara and eyeliner they are fine to wear.
Wanda V.
Wanda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
im in love with covergirls foundation the ready set one. love the katy perry line they came in with also their loose powder is thev bomb. no flash backs at all foundation very medium to full coverage good quality and affordable.
Elvy L.
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA
Covergirl has the best foundation is my go-to foundation and when I have a night out my boyfriend cuz you know it's my go-to because of prom is coming up and I want Flawless pictures
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL
This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always the brand I turn to. I LOVE their new eyeshadow paletts. They are extremely comparable to the lux brands at a fraction of the cost. The Nude Palette have become my favorite and I use it every day. I always will recommend this brand and this product to my friends.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Carbondale, PA
Covergirl foundation is my go-to skin product to cover blemishes and make my skin look even and smooth. I love that the brand has a wide variety of options, from liquid to powder, that work for every skin tone.
rose c.
rose c.
Poth, TX
I love the mascara. It's a great price and I can pick it up while I'm grocery shopping.
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Sacramento, CA
I've used this brand for about 15 years now and I absolutely love it. My favorite product is their basic mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.