Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.

I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Clinton Twp, MI

While Covergirl is not considered a high-end brand, I feel they are very reasonably priced and have no complaints about the products I use. I like their ads and I'm even more inclined to shop Covergirl because they now have their first male Covergirl which I feel is very progressive.
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Boone, NC

Cover girl mascara is great however their concealer and foundation turns my face orange.
The eye liner smudges too much on my eyes and runs. I used to wear their eye shadow but now I use another brand that stays a bit longer
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
Omaha, NE

As far as drugstore make-up goes, CoverGirl is pretty decent. It gets the job done! I love the LashBlast mascara. It drew me in with its bright color and I've been happy with its performance. I try to get mine for $5 or less, and when I can find that, I stock up!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL

I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Susy V.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA

Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY

This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
mississauga, ontario

Cover girl is such a good company I can not ask more from them all of there products are great (the ones I have used that is )
Kameryn S.
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH

I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
Amber L.
Amber L.

Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.