Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Nostancia B.
Nostancia B.
Rogers , AR

I recently tried doveefirls so lash mascara and I love it! Finally a mascara that's not crazy expensive that doesn't give me clumpy lashes and actually gives me the "false lash" appearance I prefer!
Logan P.
Logan P.
Fort Myers, FL

The supersize mascara in waterproof is serious holy grail status for me. Lash blast is good too
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN

Good makeup for the price. Some covergirl products aren't that great, so you have to play around with the different products covergirl has in order to find an awesome product
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
West Monroe, LA

Foundations are nearly the only thing I get from covergirl unless I find some good eyeshadows. They nearly have the only shade of foundation that matches up with my skin and that smoothly applies other brands just seem clumpy or flaky.
Janie A.
Janie A.

I love Covergirl so much and would recommend it to anyone, they always have amazing products that I can trust. The prices are always reasonable and suggest you go and check it out!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

Cover girl is a great brand for people on a budget. It's very affordable and still is a quality product. I have been using Covergirl eye liner for nearly 12 years. It was also the very first foundation I played with, way back in middle school.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.

I love cover girl and ALL of their products, I have been using them since middle school & haven't used any other product since. All my foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, powder, blush, and mascara are ALL cover girl !
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Gillsville, GA

Covergirl has an amazing mascara , I also like some of the foundation products . Right now I am currently using the trublend covergirl foundation.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.

I first started with covergirl when I got into makeup. At the time, I had no idea if it was good or not. Trying new things and looking back at this, what I've tried wasn't amazing. Most of their face products have a specific scent. There are a few good products in this line though.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY

Great company. Their products vary in how goody are so it is hard to rate. Overall Cover Girl cosmetics is affordable and great quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.