COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Myka E.
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX

Basically comparison to maybe line. I use their concealers and mascara products. Easy to use and apply work so well can buy at any grocery place.
maria b.
maria b.

I bought some of covergirl lipstick and i do like the color but what i dont like is that they dont last long. Its cheap and affordable but i wish they would last more
Geri S.
Geri S.

I like their beauty products because they have a lot to choose from and you can find them in most drug stores.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.

Cover girl is great! Awesome quality for the price and I can always find the colors or shades that I need.
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY

Some very affordable great products there's a few misses to but for the price this brand is completely worth it. Just not my favorite.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.

Cover girl always has amazing, affordable products. They're my go to when I need more makeup
Elda G.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX

Super buena marca de productos me gustan los labiales..bases..esmaltes ademas de buenísimos precios..
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY

Hands down the best mascara, eyeliner and primer that I've used. You can't beat the price. Long lasting, great assortment of colors. Easily accessible.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL

Covergirl will always be one of my top brands simply because of their mascara. For as long as I remember, I have been buying only covergirl mascara's. I currently have the clump crusher, lash blast, and so lashy mascara and I would absolutely repurchase them all over and over. I definitely recommend trying them out if you haven't!
Chelsey D.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA

Love most of everything I get from them. I think the only thing I didn't like was the scent on something but there's unscented version I purchased instead.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.