Add a Photo
Nikki F.
Hope, RI
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't normally wear a lot of makeup but when I do I usually pick covergirl. It gets the job done without costing a fortune.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
So far I'm really liking this brand. With their mascara and eyeliner. Still adventuring out.
melissa m.
melissa m.
Lynx, OH
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the make up good collars in eye shawdow and the fadation blends good also good face powder and good mascaras goes on good only kind I buy
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've mostly only tried covergirls foundations and mascaras and they're not too bad for a drugstore brand. The foundation is a nice formula that isn't too thick which is nice. Their mascaras on the other hand haven't really impressed me so far, just because the wands bristles aren't ever long enough for me to get the coverage I need.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Who can forget their iconic line "Easy, breezy, beautiful..." you know the rest. It is easy. Easy to find, easy to use, and easy on the poster book. They may not be considered "high end" but they are certainly high quality.
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently received Covergirl Colorlicious lipgloss, it was perfect. Moisturizing but not greasy and with just the right shimmer and subtle color.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great brand for the every day person. They have a wide variety of products and they are always affordable and available in many places. Can't go wrong when you're not spending a ton of money.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are hit or miss for me: I like the liquid foundation that is 3 in 1. The clean collection absolutely sucks. I don't know why there are such great differences in the quality.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Houston
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using covergirl cream powder as long as I can remember. Very affordable option and comes in multiple colors and shades. Is a nice compact to carry for the woman on the go. Highly recommend all cover girl products.
Desrean S.
Desrean S.
Fayetteville, NC
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There are okay products I had from Covergirl: the clean matte powder and the clean matte BB cream. There are one of the products that I did not like: the Ready Set Gorgeous foundation because it broke me out.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.