BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jodi e.
Fort Dodge, IA
Cover Girl is still one of my favorite make-up lines to use. I love their foundation, variety of eye shadow shades and mascaras!
Amanda M.
Clermont, FL
Cover girl has been around for so long. That speaks volumes about their products. Great product for reasonable cost.
Melissa J.
Raleigh, NC
I like their bb creams its by far the best one i have tried... they have good makeup and irs affordable
Daysi M.
This is an affordable brand and one I have been using since I first started wearing make up. It's not only inexpensive but also great quality. They're mascaras are incredible and long lasting!
Amanda S.
Endicott, NY
Love covergirl. Always makes my face look flawless. My personal favorite is their foundation and lip products
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I like the CovergGirl brand. The only downside I have with it, is that I can get competitive brands for a cheaper price. But I like how CoverGirl is located/sold at stores like WalMart and very convenient to get.
Jessica W.
Lash blast is my fave "drug store brand" mascara. Cover girl offers quality product at a reasonable cost. Even though I've gotten away from it trying more luxurious brands. But I know I can always count on it when I need it. Good stuff, especially the mascara.
Diana S.
Lash blast is by far the best covergirl product ever! I always go back to it whenever I need a mascara that I know isn't going to let me down
Suayne G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this brand! It has so many products at affordable prices. They have a big selection of makeup, which I like.
Kassi H.
They have a really good shade range and are decently priced. I have a foundation from this brand that is my go to when I don't want to try any new ones.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.