BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
I buy Covergirl for their eye makeup. I find their eyeshadows and massacre great to use. I am big massacre fan and I personally have tried almost there massacre products. I can't tell you which one i like because they all have its own lash effect.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Foundation, foundation, foundation. It is wonderful. Primer is good. Lipsticks are long wearing and full of color.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Geneseo, IL
I have always had the best experience with their products. I have an oily complexion and theiron products do what they say they will do. From foundation to mascara tof lipstick it iseems all amazing.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the large range of Cosmetics that cover girl has to offer I love all their products I think their products are amazing
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Covergirl is a product that I used all through high school and that I still use into my mid-twenties.Whether it is their foundation or their cover sticks or anything else they have always been a great product that I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! lol
Erika W.
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Overall, I've always been very happy with my Covergirl purchases. My staple foundation is Covergirl, which is why I gave them four stars instead of three. Their blushes are average - I buy theirs when I want to try a new shade but don't want to spend a lot of money. I used to purchase a lot more of their products when I was younger.
Twyla S.
Twyla S.
Covergirl is a good brand and one of the only brands that doesn't make me break out. But they are pricey so sometimes I just go without make up at all....
Mikhayla R.
Mikhayla R.
I have a Queen by Covergirl foundation and it suuuuckksss. Super oily and oxidized like he'll on my skin. Went on dark around the end of the day looked super light on me. Runs off everywhere
Some of the products are a little expensive. I use the pressed powder cover up a lot and it's one of my favorite brands. I also usually use the self sharpening eye liner in black and love how smoothly it goes on. When I can't find the brand I normally purchase, this is my next choice.
Margie G.
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
basemakeup is very good and would use it more than any other. i am open to try new make up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.