Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Louisville

I was never able to wear lipstick. It never stayed on. Until I found the Outlast line. I love that it keeps my lips soft and I don't have to reapply all day.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Decatur, AL

All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Amber L.
Amber L.

Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Noelle H.
Noelle H.
Omaha, NE

As far as drugstore make-up goes, CoverGirl is pretty decent. It gets the job done! I love the LashBlast mascara. It drew me in with its bright color and I've been happy with its performance. I try to get mine for $5 or less, and when I can find that, I stock up!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus

Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.

I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
Marilyn L.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY

This is a good brand. The quality is great and the formulas are good as well. I love the fact that it is a drugstore brand and while it might not be super cheap its still not expensive. I personally like their lipsticks, definitely recommend this brand.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL

I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Susy V.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA

Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Riverview, FL

I love their foundations but they don't really last all day. I have to constantly reapply it to my face while walking around school. It gives a pretty good amount if coverage overall.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.