COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Leslie H.
Leslie H.

Cover girl is great! Awesome quality for the price and I can always find the colors or shades that I need.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Monroe, WI

Covergirl is usually my go to for foundation and mascara. I love their variety of mascaras, in particular those that really define and lengthen your lashes. I enjoy their foundation as well because it's reasonably priced and provides the kind of coverage I need.
Canton B.
Canton B.
Fort Worth, TX

I have been using this brand for a LONG time. I can't even remember a time where I didn't have something covergirl in my makeup stash. Very big fan of their mascaras and their nudes eyeshadow palette.
Carmen i.
Carmen i.
Madison, WI

Desde mucho tiempo uso cover girls , buenisimos productos por mucho tiempo me encanta lo recomiendo
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Covergirl I really like it, it's cheap and good quality, my mom bought it, translucent powders, makeup bases, nail paints and everything is great.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI

I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA

Great makeup company for beginners. I started with this brand when I was a noobie. The prices are nice and can find just about anything for your interest.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Byron Center, MI

Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.

Fresh products and very good quality- price, I really like the variety of products they have, the packaging is youthful and very beautiful, I also use many of their products daily, such as rimmel for eyelashes, compact powders and blush, I really like it This brand is perfect for daily use.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.

The cover girl 3 in 1 liquid foundation is amazing. The color I use is perfect for my skin type. It blends very nicely and has a natural finish. You have to set it with a powder for the best results but I don't mind that because it's so good!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.