BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tempest A.
Tempest A.
Very reliable products. It's never a gamble of quality from item to item. Very reasonable prices for the product you get. Their products always feel very kind to my skin, it doesn't feel like my pores are getting clogged up or damaged from anything.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Newport, MI
I've been a big fan of covergirl classic pressed powder. It gives good lasting coverage and the compact holds up for a long time. Some other brands have fallen apart and crumbled in half the time as covergirl. My go to pressed powder for sure!
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
Brandon, WI
Covergirl is a wonderful brand to use! They have everything you can think of when it comes to makeup and beauty products. The product itself is of great quality and the brand's look is sleek and simple. I will definitely be going back to the store to buy Covergirl!
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
So lashy mascara is amazing for length, volume , and coating all my sparse non existent lashes. The wand is very intimidating but it is where the magic is.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Hampton, GA
I've used cover girl products since I was 14 and it has never let me down. I use bb cram not instead of foundation. It cover yet it's lightweight
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Fairfax, MN
As far as cover girl goes, I've enjoyed the quality of products that I have used from them. Generally speaking they are fairly competitively priced.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Scranton, PA
Not too bad but not a huge fan. I feel like the products don't live up to how they advertise
kim h.
kim h.
Orlando, FL
covergirl products are cheap and simple i love them because they arent to expensive and they dont feel to heavy on my face i do buy lots of cover girl products its very affordable and simple to use
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has stepped it up this past year, and I am loving it! I stock up on their mascaras because let's face it..they work! They also came out with some cool collaborations this past year that I had to get my hands on. A range of colors and a good formula, I will always go back to this brand.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Midland, TX
Love there concealer great coverage,works great on my dark circles,I highly recommend it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.