BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like the Clean and Matte BB Cream! It gives your skin a great glow and even tone as well as help with oily skin. Great when you don't want to wear heavy makeup!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Sacramento, CA
I've used this brand for about 15 years now and I absolutely love it. My favorite product is their basic mascara.
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has one of my favorite drug store foundations. The 3-1 foundation is the best
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has knowingly been around for years for good reasons. They have affordable, durable, reliable products which can be found at just about any store. I use their eye shadows on a regular basis and their eye liners are great too. My girlfriends all use the line and we have been for years.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am giving CoverGirl a 5 star review based on their trunaked eyeshadow palettes. I own the goldens, jewels, and roses palette, and they are all fantastic. I was very surprised by the quality! I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves eyeshadow.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
They are a hit and miss! Some things are amazing and others are Duds and don't show pigment or clump it all depends
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Hot Springs, AR
I have now tried two covergirl mascaras with influenster , recently was the covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. And i HATE it..love the color hate the brush! This formula also seemed cakier as well. An flaked quicker through the day. But covergirl is the only one that offers such great color.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like covergirl! They have some good products for good prices! Most of their foundations are so good! And for the price they really surprise me! Especially being that they're drug store! But they can be a hit or miss.
Analise J.
Analise J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand. They have a large variety of products in great shades. I like how affordable they are while still being good quality. My favorite product is the eyeliner!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it's an iconic brand I think a lot of their stuff is sub-par. I've never had luck with their foundations and their single eye shadows are a chalky mess. They're expanding all the time and I'm curios to see where they go
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.