Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a product that I used all through high school and that I still use into my mid-twenties.Whether it is their foundation or their cover sticks or anything else they have always been a great product that I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! lol
Erika W.
Erika W.
Allen, TX
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Overall, I've always been very happy with my Covergirl purchases. My staple foundation is Covergirl, which is why I gave them four stars instead of three. Their blushes are average - I buy theirs when I want to try a new shade but don't want to spend a lot of money. I used to purchase a lot more of their products when I was younger.
Twyla S.
Twyla S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good brand and one of the only brands that doesn't make me break out. But they are pricey so sometimes I just go without make up at all....
Mikhayla R.
Mikhayla R.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a Queen by Covergirl foundation and it suuuuckksss. Super oily and oxidized like he'll on my skin. Went on dark around the end of the day looked super light on me. Runs off everywhere
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Union Mills, IN
Jan. 27, 2017, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their products are very good. They stay true to their color and product. It feels good on your.skin and doesn't make you feel like you have make up caked on your face or.anything.
Margie G.
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
basemakeup is very good and would use it more than any other. i am open to try new make up.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Table rock, Ne
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are easy to find and very affordable. I love their mascara and foundation the most.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always used cover girl for face make up and it has never let me down...and they actually have my shade of pale
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl! A reliable brand that offers make up in all different skin tones and forms. Assuring almost everyone will find a product they can use, or prefer. I love that covergirl has withstood the test of time yet kept there products readily available in most grocery/ convenience stores at affordable prices!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has really stepped up their game the past year especially with the Perfect Point eyeliner that is smudge and sweat proof and also self sharpening
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.