BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Goodfellow AFB, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm really not the biggest fan of covergirl, i've tried many of their products but they seem to be orangey on me and i hate it!
Asia G.
Germantown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls concealer game is strong af...! I have major acne when I get stressed or anxiety so it's help to hind all my flaws
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not enjoy covergirl very much at all. I never buy them just use what I am sent by various companies or subscription boxes.
Mayra G.
Glendale
It's a good brand especially them having the first male on their cover it meant a lot. I would to have many products from them
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL
This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Leticia R.
I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Leanne H.
West Lafayette, IN
Have had a variety of products over the years. They are alright but not great for the price compared to other similar products
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
eveyrthing covergirl is great, from mascara to cover up to foundation in liquid and powder. you cannot go wrong with covergirl.
MaryRuth M.
Morrow, GA
My favorite product is the lipstick. I love the variety of colors and pigments. Their eye shadow and foundation is amazing too.
Ana C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.