Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA

i love COVERGIRL because its affordable for everyone and has all you need. i love how they always have new mascaras coming out like ever month and how there cover up doesnt just have 5 tones to pick from. also love how easy it comes off s you wont struggle so much.
rachelle a.
rachelle a.

I loved trying Covergirl's lashblast clump crusher mascara. It went on easily and as the name says, it helped to get rid of any clumps that would form.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC

I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Covergirls mascara is great. Really dark colour and easy to apply, doesn't smudge and stays on for ever!
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Sistersville, WV

Cover girl has a variety of different, useful products. My fallback is always covergirl as it has never failed me. It's the one brand I know will never let me down and has everything I need to make my face glamorous. I will always be a loyal covergirl customer.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD

I absolutely love covergirl mascara. It is the only brand I will buy for my mascara as I know it is a good quality and never clumps.
Audra S.
Audra S.
Five Points, AL

I love your cat eye mascara it makes my eyes really pop and look great and makes my make up really come together
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Elizabethtown, KY

CoverGirl cosmetics are great! The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive. I've noticed that they don't break my face out like some other makeups do...and the best part is that their advertising technique is becoming so much more progressive than others! They're not afraid to step outside the box.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC

Currently all of the masacra that I've purchased have been cover girl! I love cover girl! I'll always use cover girl
Bernice G.
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA

Im not a fam of this brand very much. I've tried thw foundations and powders but nothing worked for me. I really like the mascaras however. One of the top brands of mascar I will use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.