Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.

Hit or miss with Covergirl. They have good prices and any products but many of them are not good quality and not long lasting. My biggest problem is the foundations not being long lasting. I've tried many Covergirl mascaras and have loved many of them.
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC

Cover girl make up is amazing! This is the one that I usually buy and I will purchase it from either Walmart or cvs
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT

Cover girl is like the make up you start using when your mom first lets you buy make up. None of their formulas have really impressed me as of late. I feel like all their powders are baby powder with pigment in them. They even smell like it too!
Charmese H.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA

Cover Girl mascara is awesome I also love their eyeshadows. They are affordable. Cover Girl always has the colors that match my skin color very well.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Screven, GA

Great products at a reasonable price! The foundation goes on smoothly and gives the coverage I like.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I have always used Covergirl products growing up, and I still currently use their different mascaras. I have never had a problem with the products.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, pa

I don't wear make up very often but when I do I use covergirl. It's easy to use, affordable, & easy to find. It has a great selection of colors and makes using make up easy. I always recommend this make up.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic , NJ

Me encanta... Todos sus cosméticos son excelentes, yo verdaderamente los recomiendos.
Hiliary C.
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma

Great prices, good matches for color and I always find coupons in the Sunday paper. They have a good selection of eye shadows
sam b.
sam b.

Great products and great quality for awesome prices. Nothing too expensive but products work well and last a long time. Can be found in most grocery/drug stores with a makeup section as well as at ulta beauty. I will forever recommend trying this brand and will continue to use its products myself.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.