BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Geneva , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl. I use their sensitive liquid coverup, its light and doesnt make my face dry out or look oily.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Michigan City, IN
I use Covergirl's 3 in 1 foundation and it is the only foundation that I have continued to buy for over a year. I normally like to try new types and brands of products unless I find one I really like, and covergirl's foundation is definitely my favorite.
Jane B.
Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl. I think that too many people overlook this brand at the drugstore. My favorite item is their quad eyeshadows, they so very underrated! I would make sure to clip a coupon before making a purchase.
Reeva S.
Reeva S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl products from time to time. Usually eyeshadow and mascara are the products I purchase from this line. Reasonably priced and good quality.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Cover girl is a wonderful company in general I love all their products! :) I have used their makeup and skin products and I love all of them.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
York, PA
I love Covergirl products and have been using them for over 40 years. The variety of products for different skin types and colors is incredible.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Corinth, MS
When I first started wearing makeup I wore a lot of cover girl. I used to always love their trios and quads. But lately it's just not doing it for me. The pricing is good but formulations aren't so much which is why I don't use their products anymore. I would recommend Covergirl to girls who are just starting to wear makeup like middle school aged girls. I feel that a lot their products are great for that age group. More mature women no I would not recommend.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Newport, MI
I've been a big fan of covergirl classic pressed powder. It gives good lasting coverage and the compact holds up for a long time. Some other brands have fallen apart and crumbled in half the time as covergirl. My go to pressed powder for sure!
Tempest A.
Tempest A.
Very reliable products. It's never a gamble of quality from item to item. Very reasonable prices for the product you get. Their products always feel very kind to my skin, it doesn't feel like my pores are getting clogged up or damaged from anything.
Misty J.
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
So lashy mascara is amazing for length, volume , and coating all my sparse non existent lashes. The wand is very intimidating but it is where the magic is.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.