BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Loyall, KY
I use Covergirl's Olay Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundationsmb
Ceirra J.
Blanchester, OH
I always use their foundation. It has always worked the best for me and I have tried many other brands. I use the cover girl clean in creamy natural.
Janice M.
Boston
I USE COVER GIRL MASCARA AND EYE SHADOW VRY OFTEN AND IT WORKS VERY WELL. I THINK COVER GIRL IS A GREAT PRODUCT MY MAKEUP WOULD NOT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT COVERGIRL
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
All the brands of mascara and this is the only.one i will buy. I have tried many others but this one is always the best i have owned
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Juliana B.
When I use covergirl I feel so high fashion haha I love their products specially the lipsticks
Haley B.
Allendale, MI
Amazing quality for such a low price. Their mascaras are my go-to when I am shopping. They are really good quality, and come in many different colors and types.
Jodi M.
Canton, MA
I love everything covergirl. I use their eyeliner and lash blast waterproof mascara. I haven't found another mascara that is even comparable
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX
The brand as a whole is okay but their mascara in the orange tube is awesome. I can't remember the name but drew Barry Moore used to rep for it. It contends well with other high prices mascaras at half the cost. I always have it in my makeup bag.
Leslie H.
Rockport
I Love the Olay products from Covergirl. I Especially love the foundations and concealer.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.