Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hudson, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the only mascaras I can use that do not bother my eyes. I have chronic dry eye, and this brand doesn't burn my eyes. Love!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not a huge fan of cover girl anymore... And they test on animals. I do have a trio eyeshadow that was sent to me and I like that though.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
paris, TN
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl!! From the foundation to eyeshadow to powder. Everything is a good product for the price.
Madie A.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If your just starting out with makeup or don't wanna spend hundreds on high named make up covergirl should be your go to product the formulas are so amazing such full coverage on all of there products and they best part is? IT WON'T BREAK THE BANK! covergirl is that high end makeup you would think but for a normal affordable cost I love covergirl to this day
Laura C.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl products. Everything i have ever got that is covergirl has been good quality product. Its just not my favorite brand, i dont have any reason for that though
Laken P.
Laken P.
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy the wide variety of products, however I do not like that the company uses animal testing of their products.
Cheyenne R.
Cheyenne R.
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy Covergirl for their eye makeup. I find their eyeshadows and massacre great to use. I am big massacre fan and I personally have tried almost there massacre products. I can't tell you which one i like because they all have its own lash effect.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Foundation, foundation, foundation. It is wonderful. Primer is good. Lipsticks are long wearing and full of color.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always impressed me, their new "so lashy" mascara is the best!! They always have great product at an affordable price and i am never disappointed when i try something new from them! They always seem to impress me from the mascara to the foundation and eye pallets! Definitely a go to brand that's always in my collection of makeup!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like the large range of Cosmetics that cover girl has to offer I love all their products I think their products are amazing
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.