Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
Hackensack, NJ

Covergirl es una muy buena marca de maquillaje. Es bastante barata y muchos de sus productos tienen una excelente calidad comparado a otras marcas mas costosas.
April S.
April S.
Norton, VA

All of their products are greAt but their mascara is usually what I purchase the most.
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA

Covergirl is your everyday natural makeup, make you look effortless and flawless with out the price tag
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Monroe, WI

Covergirl is usually my go to for foundation and mascara. I love their variety of mascaras, in particular those that really define and lengthen your lashes. I enjoy their foundation as well because it's reasonably priced and provides the kind of coverage I need.
Canton B.
Canton B.
Fort Worth, TX

I have been using this brand for a LONG time. I can't even remember a time where I didn't have something covergirl in my makeup stash. Very big fan of their mascaras and their nudes eyeshadow palette.
Carmen i.
Carmen i.
Madison, WI

Desde mucho tiempo uso cover girls , buenisimos productos por mucho tiempo me encanta lo recomiendo
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

Covergirl I really like it, it's cheap and good quality, my mom bought it, translucent powders, makeup bases, nail paints and everything is great.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI

I definitely enjoy using cover girl make-up. I love basically everything about cover girl. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA

Great makeup company for beginners. I started with this brand when I was a noobie. The prices are nice and can find just about anything for your interest.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Byron Center, MI

Cover girl has great products for a great price. The foundation has good coverage and I think it's a good quality product. I usually buy all my makeup from Meijer and they always have a very good selection.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.