Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL

Its a great drugstore brand. Very affordable and great for anyone starting out with makeup. I have quite a few of their lipsticks. they are my my go to for simple looks.
nikita b.
nikita b.

most of my covergirl products have been amazing! and very affordable! can be found in almost any makeup store! even walmart !
Sinessa B.
Sinessa B.
Heath, OH

I recently got a foundation from cover girl. It went in very smooth and everything I was looking for. They have great makeup products.
Authentyka P.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic

Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis uñas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I love the cover girl mascaras. They make my lashes look long and polished. I also like the pressed powder. It's matte finish makes my look completed. I buy my cover girl at Target most of the time.
Laura B.
Laura B.

Covergirl is definitely a hit or miss company for me. While I really love their mascaras and some blushes, I don't gravitate towards other face products. I believe this could be a wonderful brand if they spent more time on their foundations to reduce the likelihood of oxidization.
Hadassia O.
Hadassia O.

Otimooos produtos! Estão de parabéns.. adoro muito e recomendo bastante essa marca!!! Adorei!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA

As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA

decent drugstore brand with easy to afford products for the average consumer. They still have one of my favorite mascaras the fiberlash so I keep coming back for it. I don't really care for their eyeshadows but lipsticks and mascara are still done really well.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH

Cover girl has a lot of great products but the product I love the most is the no clump mascara. It comes in an orange tube. I don't wear much makeup but I do spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm very particular in how my eyelashes look and I like how this product isn't clumpy and separates my lashes making them look bold and long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.