Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA

I love Covergirls new mascara Super Sizer, it makes my lases appear full & add's great length (my lashes are very thing/short). Not a fan of their other mascara's. The point plus eyeliner stays on all day. I have some lip products but have not tried them.
Marieann L.
Marieann L.
Pompano Beach, FL

Cover girl mascara will always be the mascara I use. I have tried others but covergirl is never to thick and never clumps on my lashes.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN

In my opinion Covergirl is comparable to Maybelline. I'd spend the extra money and buy Younique make-up.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richlands, NC

The makeup seems to last for a long time even if I'm wearing it all day. really great quality
April S.
April S.
Norton, VA

All of their products are greAt but their mascara is usually what I purchase the most.
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
Maryland Heights, MO

I've been using Covegirl all my young and older life. I find them affordable and they have a great variety of products. I know what I like and they have what I want. I would like for them to come out with a teen line. I will always purchase Covergirl products
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
Hackensack, NJ

Covergirl es una muy buena marca de maquillaje. Es bastante barata y muchos de sus productos tienen una excelente calidad comparado a otras marcas mas costosas.
Kathia M.
Kathia M.
Newark, NJ

I have ao many products of Covergirl! And the majority I really love it! Especially their mascara I'm so inlove with it.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Clover, SC

I have used this for years. It's not as expensive as other brands but it works great . I will continue to buy this as long as they keep price affordable
Canton B.
Canton B.
Fort Worth, TX

I have been using this brand for a LONG time. I can't even remember a time where I didn't have something covergirl in my makeup stash. Very big fan of their mascaras and their nudes eyeshadow palette.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.