Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Audrey K.
Audrey K.

Quality Value Product--DOES NOT MEAN CHEAP! Inexpensive, yes. Affordable, yes. Low quality? Nope! It does really well for most things. I do not use the foundation or mascara, but lips, cheeks, and shadows are great!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX

Cover girl is a really great low end drug store brand. I buy a lot of different products. Highly recommend.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL

Love the lipsticks from Cover girl! So many different color's to choose from! From nudes to deep reddish purple!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.

Love many of the products by covergirl but my favorite is their mascara! Recommend!!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I use cover girl eyeshadow. I love the browns that I use. The color doesn't stay in your eyes all day though. Price is very reasonable
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

There's not many things I like about this brand. Their mascara is about as good as it gets. I don't like their eyeshadows as it has no pigment to them
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA

I have been using Covergirl since I began using makeup! Their loose powder is my absolute favorite! It is the perfect addition to my everyday foundation and keeps my skin dry and not oily at all! Even better is the pricing! I can buy all of the products I need at almost any drugstore or department store and never break the bank!
me gusta mucho esta marca por que tiene la esencia y el espiritu de la innovacion y de la juventud siempre divertidos y agradables sus productos
Kolye G.
Kolye G.
Flushing, MI

Ive been using covergirl powders to set my face for years and the only downside I've come across is the fragrance. Its not even a bad fragrance I'm just picky. They have great coverage and nice foundations.
Mona J.
Mona J.
Iowa, LA

I've used Cover Girl most of my life. I love the coverage and the price. As I am aging I still love it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.