BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
Hot Springs, AR
I have now tried two covergirl mascaras with influenster , recently was the covergirl Lash Blast Mascara. And i HATE it..love the color hate the brush! This formula also seemed cakier as well. An flaked quicker through the day. But covergirl is the only one that offers such great color.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like covergirl! They have some good products for good prices! Most of their foundations are so good! And for the price they really surprise me! Especially being that they're drug store! But they can be a hit or miss.
Analise J.
Analise J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand. They have a large variety of products in great shades. I like how affordable they are while still being good quality. My favorite product is the eyeliner!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although it's an iconic brand I think a lot of their stuff is sub-par. I've never had luck with their foundations and their single eye shadows are a chalky mess. They're expanding all the time and I'm curios to see where they go
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Center, MO
Covergirl has become good about releasing good packaging with their new products. I really enjoy a lot of their mascaras. Their eyeshadows can be hit or miss as far as pigmentation goes. It is still one of my favorite brands that is available at the drug store.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a hard time finding covergirl products that work for me. I've tried foundations and concealers and neither of them work for my skin. The foundations have really poor coverage and the concealers leave dark marks on my face. I personally don't recommend this brand.
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches , TX
For the most part I like their products.. I used to use the true match foundation or whatever it's called in the shade i5.. but it didn't last very long on my face and it left my t-zone very oily. The eyeliners are pretty good. It's a good brand overall with a few products that are just ok.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've always felt kind of...meh when it comes to CoverGirl, while they do have some amazing mascaras, all of their other products have always been subpar for me personally. Maybe its because the range in the store closest to me is pretty small and doesn't include a lot of their products.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been a hit and miss for me. I really like the matte lipsticks as they dont dry your lips and have a great color range. However, I dont like the smell that some colors/collections have.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.