Add a Photo
Photos (116)
member-398a743a4
member-398a743a4
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the bomb diggity I've been with this line since 3 years and I've loved it so much
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to makeup brand. Affordable but not "cheap" I like that the makeup isn't poor quality and it doesn't cost a lot either
anna p.
anna p.
mableton, GA
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all of their mascaras I cant enough of the variety that they offer . Always makes my eye lashes long and full
Monica H.
Monica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products that I use most from Covergirl are their mascaras and I absolutely love them ! I love how they create so many different and unique products .
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Such a great brand I love all of their products. The only downside is that they dry up fast. :((((((
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl I always get them at rite aid you can find them at any drugstore or Walmart or target great quality easy to use nit expensive at all only affordable I would recommend it of course to shop
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some products work and others aren't so great. Not a huge fan of their foundations.
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has being one of my must have makeuo brands for a long time now, it is not only affordable and easy to find in evry single drug store i go but i get excellent quality products all the time, i ove their foundatins, lipsticks everything form their brand is great and it will be a must have for me for years to come
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl was the first makeup I ever use growing up as a girl. I is really good. It dosent block pores which is good on a girl who is berly starting to use makeup. That means this makeup will not produce pimples and that is a plus. Makeup works for oily to non oily skins. And colors to match skin are awsome.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand of cosmetics is reliable & affordable. Good quality makeup for a good price. I buy this brand often. It can be found at so many locations. I would recommend this brand to all girls trying to get a fabulous look on a budget.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.