BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa F.
Not been too impressed with their products. Especially not a fan of their eyeshadow, doesn't stay on as near long as it should
Alyssa Y.
If I'm going to buy a drugstore brand of makeup, it's going to be covergirl. I love what the company stands for and that they allow everyone, even males. Their products are a good price and are easy to use and are great for a normal day to day look.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Love the lip sticks and mascara they last all day you don't have to bother putting some all day
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
If you are looking for cheap makeup I would definitely recommend using Cover Girl. I wear a lot of higher end makeup but I still use Cover Girl. I love the loose powder and the Lash Blast Mascaras. The powders give great coverage. The Mascaras are great if you are looking for something inexpensive. I still use the original Lash Blast mascara along with my higher end one to achieve the perfect look.
Stephanie S.
Salem, NJ
Easy to find there product in any store. Love the colors they have and that they have the ability to guide you in color choices online.
Kathy H.
I like the cover girl powder in beige ! It is my go to when I can't afford the expensive stuff ! It isn't my favorite purchase ever but I do but it a lot and would recommend trying for maybe everyday use instead of the more expensive brands !
Justina G.
Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup! Although I don't prefer it, they have great products !
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love this brand of cosmetics, is one of the ones that I buy and use the most. It is available almost everywhere and it is affordable and good quality. I always buy their eyeliners ink It (I have been buying it for years), and also their mascara, liquid powder makeup.
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
They have some really good make up. Some of it is the same.old stuff they need something new and exciting.
Leanna B.
I love Covergirl. I love their lipsticks and I wear them everyday. I think they do a great job at producing great quality products and making sure that they follow the latest trends when they are making a new line of product.s
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.