COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Rutland, OH
Covergirls awesome and covers great it's good on your skin and it's not hard to wash off but it's awesome
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for drugstore I feel like their definitely are some hits and misses and some things can be priced lower but overall I do enjoy what they have to offer
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CoverGirl products💖💖 I just love their lip products because they are very pretty colors. It's very moisturizing and you don't have to use a lot. They last a very long time💏 Their #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny💅 The mascaras are very voluminous and unclumpy!! Volume and definition😱 they've got it!! IN ONE! The brushes are very #uniquely designed for the perfect desire. Overall they have AMAZING PRODUCTS💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
El Dorado, KS
I enjoy most of the Covergirl products that I have used. They go on nice and stay put for the day.
Taina G.
Taina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used cover girl mascara for a while now and I am overly impressed on how well it glides onto my lashes.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
Hartselle, AL
Makes you beautiful & flawless,it's easy breezy! It gives you a glow that is amazing to shine.Great tones for a young flawless tone to skin also.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their foundation. It is full coverage on my skin. It is light weight and amazing
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
Midwest City, OK
I've been using Covergirl products for years! I love their eye shadow palettes. As for price pretty affordable plus the pigments and quality of the products are amazing.
Ulesha L.
Ulesha L.
Milwaukee, WI
I enjoy using their facial powders and lipstick. They always have colors that match my skintone and lipsticks that last.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Muy buenos productos de farmacia a muy buenos precios y con variedad de maquillaje muy buena
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.