Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Denise W.
Denise W.
Fresno, CA

I love the covergirl simply powder foundation 505. It doesnt clog pores, or dry my skin out. I love this product because it gives me the right coverage and tone to my skin without me having to use liquid foundation! I'll always buy this brand of face powder!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Valdosta, GA

I use the cover girl lip stain and I absolutely love it. It is the only thing I really use for my lips. It's stays on for 24 hrs like it supposed to and the lip conditioner it comes with gives my lip a shine and makes my lips feel luscious.
kia M.
kia M.
Amarillo, TX

Love their foundation always blends well & stays on all day does not make you look like you have to much make up on.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV

Covergirl is classic when you think about makeup. Its a timeless brand that I have worn since I was just getting into makeup.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Odessa, TX

i use certain makeup for certain things, i use covergirl mascara, i love covergirl lash blast. i have tried other brand of mascaras that didnt do my eyes justice. i have very long eyelashes and lash blast makes my eyelashes even longer!!!!!!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Fairhaven, MA

I use covergirl mascara.. It is the best. will not use another mascara.. Shopping at CVS for this is awesome. Love it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Color girl has the best foundation ever and the best lipsticks! My favorite foundation is the trublend! I am colors 1 and 2!
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Louisville

I was never able to wear lipstick. It never stayed on. Until I found the Outlast line. I love that it keeps my lips soft and I don't have to reapply all day.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Decatur, AL

All of the products that I have used from Covergirl have always been good. I have never had a bad experience with the products.
Sihlegsyh C.
Sihlegsyh C.
Medley, FL

Todos sus productos son inmejorables, y los precios son super económicos, es una marca facil de encontrar en cualquier pais
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.