BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rachana K.
Rachana K.
This brand has some really good and affordable product. My favorite so far are the lipstick and the new super sizer mascara. I will repurchase it again. Good quality of make up and I'll definitely buy more from this brand ☺
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
Cover girl has been around for years and we all know why. They have good quality products for and affordable price!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the first makeup brand that I really got involved with when I first started wearing makeup. It has very wearable shades and available everywhere. I have to admit that I am impressed with their image overhaul, mainly because when I first met the brand in my early teens, it was just beginning to change over to this hip brand it's now. How many brands have spokesmodels that are as varied as Covergirl present...Ellen, Sofia Vergara, Katy Perry, James Charles...the list goes on. There was a time that Covergirl was more old fashioned and not the hip brand it is now. (Google old Covergirl ads compared to more recent ones, and you'll see.)
daniela s.
daniela s.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good brand, has excellent products, I particularly like the line of eyelash masks. The quality is excellent in comparison with the price, and can be obtained in different stores of easy access. I recommend it
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
I love all of their products ! I think they are a very good brand I highly recommend it
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Sun Valley, CA
Cover girl has been my main beauty products since I began wearing makeup about 20 years ago. Never had a problem with it, it seems to be pretty basic simple nothing extravagant and affordable.
Julie H.
Julie H.
I used up the volume mascara I had from Covergirl...that's how good it was!
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview park , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has been in my male yo bag for many years . Reason why is great good quality very affordable and I simply love it because pretty much every store sales cover girl products . I would definitely shop more and highly recommend it
Angie S.
Angie S.
Durand, MI
Love the cover girl Olay eye rehab, goes on smooth blends well too. Next on list to try is cliniques face and lip products, heard they were worth the extra dollar
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, breezy, beautiful. I like Covergirl products and their diversity in their marketing and product selection. The products work well and are one of my favorite drug store brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.