COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Terri N.
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC

I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI

I am a huge fan girl of Cover girl. Ive been using this brand for years. From mascaras to liners to eyeshadows, this brand will not dissappoint! You can find this product at most drugstores, for a super low price. They have some of my favorite eyeshadows of all time.
Christine P.
Christine P.

Covergirl is always my go to its never too pricey and im always satisfied with there product.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.

If you wear makeup you must have Covergirl. This is a brand for women who want to feel young and beautiful. Their products are lively, energetic and fun. It offers products for eyes like eyelash mascara, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner pencil shades, for the face has Powders, Concealers, Blush, Foundations and lips.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Circleville, OH

This my go to make up. I love cg. Very affordable, applies well, stays on all day. Smells great
Katie A.
Katie A.
Grand Blanc, MI

I love Covergirl mascaras! They make my lashes voluminous without looking cakey. I've never had a poor experience with Covergirl products.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX

So far their foundation is the only that I have found that does not make me looked aged by enlarging my pores and making my skin oily as ever. It last all day and keeps my look beautiful and fresh which is awesome since I don't always have time to freshen my make up when out on the town.
Julie S.
Julie S.

I love the power compact. It is always so nice to have in purse for a quick freshen up- and a great price.
R L.
R L.

I loved the Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eye liner. It goes on smooth lasts all day and dies not smudge easily .I recommend giving this a try :)
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN

Cover girl was one of the first make up brands I began using . Some of their mascara is like the green and pink tube are ones that work so well. You can purchase this brand from Walmart or target or cub.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.