Add a Photo

Photos (103)
dymunz d.
dymunz d.
Holly, MI

I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Brandon, MS

I love covergirl mascara it the only ones I like so far i tend to stick to what i like and cover girl is my go to i will be trying other products from them soon
Amber L.
Amber L.

Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Catalina T.
Catalina T.

I LOVEEEE IT!! in especial Eyelash masks and blast flipstick lipcolor or katy kat colection... AWESOME
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Indianapolis, IN

I love the cover girl eye shadow pallets. Love the Clump Crusher mascara. I love their chestnut brown eyeliner also for my green eyes. I want to try different colors and pallets but am scared it just won't look right.
Ericka B.
Ericka B.
Bald Knob, AR

Used cover girl eye liner and although it went on well it didn't stay on, smears all under my eyes. I most likely wouldn't buy again.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.

I really like this brand. I like the price point as it let's me experiment with different products.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Cincinnati, OH

Cover girl is affordable and great makeup. It lasts all day and is just what I need. I would compare it to other products that you have to buy from a seller.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Fresno, CA

I love the covergirl simply powder foundation 505. It doesnt clog pores, or dry my skin out. I love this product because it gives me the right coverage and tone to my skin without me having to use liquid foundation! I'll always buy this brand of face powder!
Veronica F.
Veronica F.

I've been a huge fan of covergirl for a very very long time. I love almost every one of their products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.