BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Cornelia B.
Cornelia B.
Eagle, CO
Love the lipstick, the eyeshadow, the eyeliner, everything. It really helps me look good when I have formal dinners. I look great when I use it. It makes me feel like I have completely finished my outfit and accents my outfit perfectly. Thank you covergirl.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Azle, TX
This brand is awesome. It makes my skin feel flawless and smooth. No oilily skin. Really recommend this brand.
Ane K.

Long Lasting
Patricia H.
Patricia H.
Cumberland Gap, TN
Covergirl BB creme!!! I love that the shade has a neutral tone and it looks really good on my skin no pink or yellow which is a concern when a product just have a few shades available. Everything breaks me out but not this one!
Maria U.
Maria U.
Camden, IN
Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
Ciera M.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Great drug store brand and I love that they include a male model now. I've shopped them for years especially when I was first starting in makeup. Although I've "graduated" onward there are still some great products from them in my makeup bag.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
Rushsylvania, OH
I use covering because it's cheap and I get it at Wal-Mart while I'm grocery shopping.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Covergirl since I've started with make up, and I still have some must haves in my make up bag. Their mascaras have always worked best for me
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Iola, KS
Covergirl is very inexpensive and has great products! Cpvergirl is for the girl who wants to look and feel good without emptying your pocketbook!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use covergirl products a lot in high school and over the years I have ventured out to different brands, however recently some of their foundations have become some of my go to foundations!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.