Add a Photo
Brittney F.
Hartselle, AL
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Makes you beautiful & flawless,it's easy breezy! It gives you a glow that is amazing to shine.Great tones for a young flawless tone to skin also.
Taina G.
Taina G.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used cover girl mascara for a while now and I am overly impressed on how well it glides onto my lashes.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their foundation. It is full coverage on my skin. It is light weight and amazing
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl products for years! I love their eye shadow palettes. As for price pretty affordable plus the pigments and quality of the products are amazing.
Ulesha L.
Ulesha L.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy using their facial powders and lipstick. They always have colors that match my skintone and lipsticks that last.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Muy buenos productos de farmacia a muy buenos precios y con variedad de maquillaje muy buena
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Maylene, AL
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl makeup since I was a teenager and still continue to use it 10 years later. I use the concealer sticks, mascara, and self-sharpening eyeliner daily. The quality and price can't be beat!
Peggy R.
Peggy R.
Plumville, PA
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used cover girl liquid concealer as well as powder. It's alway a great foundation and great color choices unfortunately the price is a little more than I'd like to spend for concealer
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes 😂 who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Amai L.
Amai L.
Katy, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Excellent brand. I admit it was one of the first ones I used when I started putting on makeup. Their products have very good quality and affordable prices, apart from a great variety of products. As in all, there are products that you love and others that do not, but I am happy that with CoverGirl products that I have tried with most I have gone very well
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.