BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jodie S.
I use their products offten, but I would like to be able to get the better brands that last longer.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
Cover girl is a go to brand for me. I've never had any issues with any of their products. They are always exactly what I am looking for and fairly affordable! I would recommend them to anyone!
Cassie R.
I love cover girl and ALL of their products, I have been using them since middle school & haven't used any other product since. All my foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, powder, blush, and mascara are ALL cover girl !
Christina O.
Raleigh , NC
Covergirl is great because it comes in various shades for all skin types. I typically use their concealer as well as their mascara and I love both.
Becca C.
Mesa, AZ
I have been using Covergirl for years for my blemish cover up. It works great and is a fair price. I have tried other products, but so far, this is the best I've found.
Sheri C.
Covergirl is a great company. It is a go to make up line that you can pick up quickly at your local grocery store, walmart, or pharmacy. The products are nice and they are a company that is staying up to date and have reasonable prices.
Katlin H.
Pathfork, KY
When I use a makeup product from a drug store it's 9 times out of 10 Covergirl. I've loved every product i've ever bought since I started wearing makeup.
Corinne M.
Covergirl products are reasonably priced and available at any drugstore. They are my go to for powder based foundations, but I tend not to use them for eye products since they wear off so quickly.
Kaley M.
Covergirl has to be one of my favorite drug store brands. My favorite product is their LashBlast Volume Mascara. It makes my eyelashes SO full and long. I've never had an issue with clumping or flaking off, which is why it's my favorite. I recommend this mascara to EVERYONE. It's amazing!
Angela D.
Didn't care for the recent Katy Perry lipstick I bought by covergirl. But always am a fan of their mascara. Waterproof doesn't run and not a nightmare to get off.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.