Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Melina L.
Melina L.

it is a wonderful cosmetic , it has everything that a girl need . its perfect . The prices are very good , because the qualitaty is good .
Ana M.
Ana M.

COVERGIRL!! has pretty good makeup products. but honestly im not a really a huge fan of this brand. I have own lash blast volume mascara and I like it was one of my favorite back in the days. also I use to own the clean foundation and powder. it work ok but not planning on purchasing again. recently I received the COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lip Gloss and Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner from pinch me. that I haven't try. witch im kind of excited to try. I recommend this brand to those girls that are starting with makeup. its affordable and its available at any drug store.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY

I have to say that I Love Cover Girl eye shadows, and lip stain. I have tried other shimmering white shadows and do not like the finish. I am having trouble finding the one I like anymore. It lasts all day. I love it.
alexis v.
alexis v.
El Mirage, AZ

Covergirl is a great beauty brand.. It won't fail to disappoint.. It's not very pricey but, its very nice.
Kaily R.
Kaily R.
Palm Harbor, FL

My cover girl lipstick is very pigmented has lasted me a long time in the packaging is really nice and it also comes with a wide range of colors
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ

I like cover girl. Inexpensive & very accessible. Quality is occasionally iffy, but it's worth the price to me
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA

I am committed to this brand. My favorite eyeliner comes from Cover Girl which is the Ink It! eyeliner. The liner is a mixture between a pencil and liquid eyeliner so it goes on smoothly but doesn't get messy. This product lasts all day and comes in a variety of colors to make your eyes pop.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Generally speaking, COVERGIRL is great value for the price! It's not fair to compare it to product selling at four times the cost, so my five stars is for the price and compared to the competition within the price range. They sell a wide range of makeup and beauty product.
Anna W.
Anna W.
Caddo Gap, AR

Surprisingly I buy covergirl blush, the one with 3 colors. This has become my go to blush over my brands of Clinique , Elizabeth Arden, etc.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.

I use liquid make up, love the even tone it gives

Just bought trublend, so far so good
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.