Add a Photo

Photos (111)
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ

Covergirl is a great product. Not to much money and it stays on very well. Eyeshadow and foundation
Kandi R.
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN

Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Taylor, MI

Drug store brand... Drug store quality.
Serves its purpose... Maybe even makes you happy. But theres no obsessing. I need obsessing.
Lakin L.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC

I only ever use their mascara cause to me it's the best! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them long and full!
Jackie V.
Jackie V.

Covergirl is my childhood brand and still till this day I rock it bc the products are fab and highly recommend them great quality for the price
dymunz d.
dymunz d.
Holly, MI

I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Indianapolis, IN

I love the cover girl eye shadow pallets. Love the Clump Crusher mascara. I love their chestnut brown eyeliner also for my green eyes. I want to try different colors and pallets but am scared it just won't look right.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Grand Rapids, MI

Eye shadow is okay. It smears the longer you wear it. Not my first choice for eye make up. I haven't used Covergirl for any other type of make up
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Cincinnati, OH

Cover girl is affordable and great makeup. It lasts all day and is just what I need. I would compare it to other products that you have to buy from a seller.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO

I'm obsessed with some of Covergirls mascara! Not only is it affordable but I can find it virtually anywhere with no issues! I especially love the one with the bright purple container! It makes my lashes so long and full :)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.