Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Layla R.
Layla R.

Great go-to brand. I love the powders and lipsticks. I use lots of the eye shadows. Affordable!
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Madison, WI

Overall I really like Covergirl. It's a little bit pricier than some of the other drug store brands, but it's fairly affordable compared to the fancier brands. I've never gotten anything from Covergirl that didn't work for me. It always meets my expectations.
Stormy D.
Stormy D.

I've never actually tried Covergirl, I know it is a well known store brand so it easily accessible to me in my local grocery stores and shops, and is affordable.
Elene T.
Elene T.
Dover, DE

I haven't tried many of the cover girl product. I have bought Katy pary lipstick and it wad awesome. Everything was as described and smell of lipstick was awesome.
Ali Z.
Ali Z.

I've tried multiple products from this brand and I've loved them all. I wish the products were a little cheaper and not tested on animals but I still love them all!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia , PA

Products are good and priced nicely and affordable can get at many stores have many of their products
Mariah G.
Mariah G.

My cult classics of makeup are almost all from cover girl! It was the first makeup brand I ever tried and I always go back to it and can trust them!
Terri N.
Terri N.
Ellerbe, NC

I use the eye shadow in this product. I even use the eye liner and the mascara as well. I've used this product for bout 15years or more and I'll probably still continue to use it for many more.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.

Obsessed with covergirl! Always my go to for mascara, almost every type is amazing!! I get all of my covergirl products at target and they have everything I want all the time! I've never been disappointed with a covergirl product!
Julie S.
Julie S.

I love the power compact. It is always so nice to have in purse for a quick freshen up- and a great price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.