COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Fountain, CO
Covergirl is a good affordable makeup brand. Can find at pretty much every grocery store. Foundations, powders, eye liners and mascaras.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
I absolutely love covergirl. To me they have the best mascara drugstore wise. I've used covergirl most of my life. But their foundations don't do much for my skin type. But other than that they are great. I use their eyeshadows. I love their eyeliners as well.
Ally G.
Ally G.
Floral Park, NY
Covergirl has some of my favorite mascaras. If I'm looking for a new mascara I usually go straight to the covergirl section to pick one out. I loved pretty much all their mascaras I have used. I would recommend buying mascara from them.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product very reliable when you are looking for something they will usually have it,A god line of makeup for all ages
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Red Lion, PA
I really enjoy covergirl products. There are many in my bag now. Overall I think they are pretty affordable. I have several items that are theirs that are my go to. I love their paletts and the outlast lipstick, I've been using it for years. I love their mascaras too!
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Philadelphia, PA
I have not had much experience with this product because they lack the skin tone choices. But for the products i have used i can say they are pretty good. Covergirl mascara makes my eyelashes a little clumpy but other than that I love how it made them long and full without looking like I have on fake lashes.
Rachana K.
Rachana K.
This brand has some really good and affordable product. My favorite so far are the lipstick and the new super sizer mascara. I will repurchase it again. Good quality of make up and I'll definitely buy more from this brand ☺
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
Cover girl has been around for years and we all know why. They have good quality products for and affordable price!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the first makeup brand that I really got involved with when I first started wearing makeup. It has very wearable shades and available everywhere. I have to admit that I am impressed with their image overhaul, mainly because when I first met the brand in my early teens, it was just beginning to change over to this hip brand it's now. How many brands have spokesmodels that are as varied as Covergirl present...Ellen, Sofia Vergara, Katy Perry, James Charles...the list goes on. There was a time that Covergirl was more old fashioned and not the hip brand it is now. (Google old Covergirl ads compared to more recent ones, and you'll see.)
daniela s.
daniela s.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good brand, has excellent products, I particularly like the line of eyelash masks. The quality is excellent in comparison with the price, and can be obtained in different stores of easy access. I recommend it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.