BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL
This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always the brand I turn to. I LOVE their new eyeshadow paletts. They are extremely comparable to the lux brands at a fraction of the cost. The Nude Palette have become my favorite and I use it every day. I always will recommend this brand and this product to my friends.
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Mount Airy, NC
I use cover girl makeup everyday. Great value and great makeup. Customer for 20 years. Great products for the money.
Michele B.
Michele B.
I've used a bunch of covergirl products! I find the nail polish to be great! The clear top coat definitely helps to prevent chipping and there are a wide range of colors from metallics to pinks to deep reds.
Jo E.
Jo E.
Edmonton
They have great products and great variety! I would highly recommend trying cover girl! Great quality!!
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Delco, NC
I have only use CoverGirl a few times, for me it is hard to match the right color for me
Justine V.
Justine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better drug store make up brands that's affordable, but not terrible on your skin either. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on make up.
Valeska B.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
most products work well with my skin tone. no break out either from use. but then again I don't wear make up everyday either
Rue M.
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides a few foundations and the Supersizer Mascara, I think Covergirl has a lot of potential but could do better. Their products are a nice quality, but there are other drugstore brands that are more innovative and better with their products.
Nayelli C.
Nayelli C.
Woonsocket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl but don't love it. I tend to go more toward other brands like Milani or lore all instead.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.