BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Irene L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the mascaras from Covergirl, they really help my lashes a lot and the aren't as harsh to my eyes as the other brands. Also they have good prices and you can find them in any other store, you can't missed them.
Amanda a.
Dale, TX
Love there liquid eyeliner and all of their mascara and pencil eyeliner and foundations and powders
Christa E.
Grover, NC
Covergirl has so many different things to offer from lips to eyes to all over coverage, great brand I'll definitely continue to purchase this brand items
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA
the foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saverthe foundation is my life saver
Danielle N.
Fairless Hls, PA
Most cover girl products make me break out. Not a fan whatsoever. I highly recommend not using if you have very sensitive skin. It's also. Very hard for me to find a foundation to match my skin tone because they are all so yellow.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent affordable brand. I've used a couple of their mascaras and they are great! I love their products
Lorena C.
El Paso, TX
Most covergirl products are right on point because of the quality for the price but just like any brand they do have hits and misses with the products. Over all I will continue to purchase products because price is one of my main concerns, I'll just make sure to read reviews before.
Ava W.
New Orleans, LA
Covergirl mascara was one of the first mascaras I've ever purchased. From the beginning I loved it and it's what I use till this day! I've even tried high end expensive mascaras and they do nothing compared to the length and volume Covergirl mascaras give me. I definitely recommend their mascaras especially the yellow length mascara for length you've never seen before!
Jasmine O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE COVERGIRL! The first brand of makeup I was introduced to when I first started using makeup! Instantly fell in love with it! All products are amazing & affordable!
Hunter J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drugstore grade. Their bb cream, lipsticks, and mascara are a must for me!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.