Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I love the cover girl mascaras. They make my lashes look long and polished. I also like the pressed powder. It's matte finish makes my look completed. I buy my cover girl at Target most of the time.
Laura B.
Laura B.

Covergirl is definitely a hit or miss company for me. While I really love their mascaras and some blushes, I don't gravitate towards other face products. I believe this could be a wonderful brand if they spent more time on their foundations to reduce the likelihood of oxidization.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH

Cover girl has a lot of great products but the product I love the most is the no clump mascara. It comes in an orange tube. I don't wear much makeup but I do spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm very particular in how my eyelashes look and I like how this product isn't clumpy and separates my lashes making them look bold and long.
Audra D.
Audra D.
Oakdale, CA

I love the Advanced Radiance Age Defying foundation. I am 43 and it blends and goes on smoothly, not caking in the wrinkles like some I have tried. It is always fresh and same consistency throughout use of the product. Highly recommended makeup line.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.

One of my favorite makeup brands. I use powders, blushes, eyeliner, bronzers, and eye shadows the most.
Waleska J.
Waleska J.

Super feminine makeup and at quite affordable prices, I like your eyelash masks
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Las Vegas, NV

I love the mascara and the brushes are smaller then most and makes it easier for me to apply
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA

Una marca clasica y amigable. Es mas adolescente que otra cosa. Antes la usaba mucho y recomiendo mucho los compactos y mascaras. Los precios y presentaciones super lindas.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

Great drug store brand! I personally like maybeline better but this is a close runner up! Nice foundations and lip products. Often on sale.
Cori R.
Cori R.
Monroeville, IN

I am a fan of the cover girl foundation, it leaves my face feeling smooth and it never gets greasy. I would recommend it to everyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.