Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

I lover the cover girl line of lipstick and gloss. It's not too expensive but does the job. It lasts a descent amount of time.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC

There is a reason companies stay in business for not only years but decades. They bring good products at reasonable prices. Covergirl is such a company from the mid 70's (earliest I remember) to today they have lots of great products.
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Calgary, Alberta

I have been using the Covergirl clean sensitive skin foundation for 7 years now. The formula has changed a bit in the past couple of months it seems to be a bit more liquidy. It has light-medium coverage, but definitely buildable, great for oily skin but needs a powder over top of it. They also have a great range of shades.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Kierra B.
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Covergirl's Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is good for light to medium coverage. For the cost it is a good bargain. It isn'the my go-to foundation, but it does the job when I am running low on makeup funds and in a pinch!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

I love cover girl! The foundation is nice and smooth and doesn't leave your face looking or feeling gunky!
Kristal C.
Kristal C.

I love this brand! It's very inexpensive. Most products are great! I always recommend this brand to anyone.
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX

Cover girl mascara has always been my thing! Love all the different choices, so I'm not stuck using the same thing over and over.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Bowling Green, KY

I love their mascara products and the options available...you don't have to have the same look every time, but can do subtle changes or dramatic changes for your looks. I have sensitive eyes, and love that I can trust their products will never irritate me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.