Add a Photo

kim m.
Okemah, OK
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is a good product very reliable when you are looking for something they will usually have it,A god line of makeup for all ages
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Red Lion, PA
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really enjoy covergirl products. There are many in my bag now. Overall I think they are pretty affordable. I have several items that are theirs that are my go to. I love their paletts and the outlast lipstick, I've been using it for years. I love their mascaras too!
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
Philadelphia, PA
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have not had much experience with this product because they lack the skin tone choices. But for the products i have used i can say they are pretty good. Covergirl mascara makes my eyelashes a little clumpy but other than that I love how it made them long and full without looking like I have on fake lashes.
Rachana K.
Rachana K.
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand has some really good and affordable product. My favorite so far are the lipstick and the new super sizer mascara. I will repurchase it again. Good quality of make up and I'll definitely buy more from this brand ☺
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has been around for years and we all know why. They have good quality products for and affordable price!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was the first makeup brand that I really got involved with when I first started wearing makeup. It has very wearable shades and available everywhere. I have to admit that I am impressed with their image overhaul, mainly because when I first met the brand in my early teens, it was just beginning to change over to this hip brand it's now. How many brands have spokesmodels that are as varied as Covergirl present...Ellen, Sofia Vergara, Katy Perry, James Charles...the list goes on. There was a time that Covergirl was more old fashioned and not the hip brand it is now. (Google old Covergirl ads compared to more recent ones, and you'll see.)
daniela s.
daniela s.
ORLANDO, FL
Dec. 16, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very good brand, has excellent products, I particularly like the line of eyelash masks. The quality is excellent in comparison with the price, and can be obtained in different stores of easy access. I recommend it
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all of their products ! I think they are a very good brand I highly recommend it
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a bunch of their eyeshadows, mascara, and I love the quality and the drugstore prices!!!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Dec. 17, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used up the volume mascara I had from Covergirl...that's how good it was!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.