BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Cover girl make up is a good product and I have used it for years. I have always used their eye makeup and mascara and eyeliners. I think they have good products and I don't know if I will purchase their food any more simply because of their newest changes in the company philosophy.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascaras! They are not clumpy and they make my eyelashes really pop. They are affordable as well!
Stacey P.
Deer Park, Tx
Covergirl is one of my go to products that I can get easily at any store. It's not the best of the products, but if your in a quick bind it will work. The price is very affordable. Some of the products can make your face look greasy or smudge really easily if you use to much. Just be careful.
Nicole S.
Green Bay, WI
I've always used CoverGirl mascara! I swear by it! Nothing works the same. I've got various colors as well as types, like length.
Sheila S.
New Kensington, PA
Love the no clump mascara! It keeps the lashes separate and doesn't flake. I really love it!
Ciara M.
Fremont, NE
Great makeup, absolutely L.O.V.E. their mascaras, large selection for anything you could want.
Ruth M.
The Colossal Volum' Express Washable Mascara

This mascara is pretty good. I love that it doesn't clump the lashes together and it dries quickly. I hate when mascara takes forever to dry and then gets on your eyelids or under your eyes. This doesn't do that. The only downside is it isn't waterproof. I'm otherwise very happy with it.
Reba B.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!ūüėā
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
la marca de farmacia que todo mundo puede uno comprar ala buelta de la casa me encanta todos los productos soy su fans muy comodos los precios me encanta
Vera J.
Ruston, LA
Cover girl have like the best coverage in my opinion if you were to ask me and it's affordable.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.