Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL

Its a great drugstore brand. Very affordable and great for anyone starting out with makeup. I have quite a few of their lipsticks. they are my my go to for simple looks.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV

I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Authentyka P.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic

Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis uñas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Madison, WI

Overall I really like Covergirl. It's a little bit pricier than some of the other drug store brands, but it's fairly affordable compared to the fancier brands. I've never gotten anything from Covergirl that didn't work for me. It always meets my expectations.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN

Cover girl has come. Long way since I was younger. They have evolved into a great lightweight product that offfers great coverage for an affordable price!
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA

decent drugstore brand with easy to afford products for the average consumer. They still have one of my favorite mascaras the fiberlash so I keep coming back for it. I don't really care for their eyeshadows but lipsticks and mascara are still done really well.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Dallas, NC

Covergirl is a nice clean feeling make-up. Doesn't feel like you're covering your face with a thick make-up. It is a light fully covering make-up. Not a very expensive brand, but it really works.
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA

Covergirl is your everyday natural makeup, make you look effortless and flawless with out the price tag
Stormy D.
Stormy D.

I've never actually tried Covergirl, I know it is a well known store brand so it easily accessible to me in my local grocery stores and shops, and is affordable.
Cassie J.
Cassie J.
Falmouth, KY

I love their makeup , their coverage is great without being heavy and not oily . It's a great product .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.