BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie W.
Osteen, FL
Not too impressed with cover girl I felt that their foundation was to thick and left a oily feeling on my face and I had to use more than usual just to get the coverage I want with a full coverage foundation
Brittany S.
Northumberland, PA
I love to use cover girl products from mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, foundation, etc.; especially when they are on sale and in my budget.
Natashia M.
Covergirl is another product that I've been using for years. This brand was actually my very first powder foundation, when I was cake face and couldn't match my foundation to my skin tone! Don't miss those days, am I right? I'm happy to see covergirl has improved their line and offer more products for people of color. I'll continue to use them
AMANDA H.
Cordele, GA
Fit Me by Covergirl is my absolute favorite foundation. Great coverage and it lasts all day. It is a great match for my skin color. And it's always affordable at Walmart.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena marca! Fácil de conseguir! Muy buenos productos y una gran variedad de maquillajes! Me gustan mucho
For me this brand is very good in some other kinds of products like the dust does not me
Camila A.
I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. There are a few products that I adore and have worked for me, and there are others that I just can't get to like. I mean, they seem cheap and don't work at all.
Yeimi H.
Really Great eyeliner that they have it is just perfect it is also very easy to remove
Brenda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation from here is amazing. Has never let me down and it is very affordable it covers up all my blemishes and acne just right and my face is never oily. I buy my products from this brand every two weeks!
Cassidy M.
Bowling Green, KY
I don't have a whole lot of experience with using Cover Girl products, however, the ones I have used have been fabulous! I love the eye shadow pallets because they stay on for so long!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.