Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calais, ME

Generations of Covergirl users in our family! Never makes me break out, eye makeup holds well. Love!!
Wendy S.
Wendy S.

I love covergirl! The prices are great, the selection is wonderful and their campaign/integrity is AWESOME! I love what they stand for and the message they send -- we're ALL beautiful, and we're ALL covergirls!
Jami G.
Jami G.
Tallahassee, FL

Great lipstick. Affordable price and long lasting wear. Color selection is great too.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.

I love Cover Girl products! I use their pressed powder, lip color, and eye color regularly. The long-wear products truly last! But they come off easily worth make up remover. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY

I had gotten the Covergirl Outlast All Day concealer for free from Influenster. I got the shade medium-deep and it was a bit light for me, but it did have a brightening. It was a bit thin, I saw brush streaks with it, so I opted for my beauty blender to blend it out. Otherwise, it held on pretty well! These opinions are my own honest opinions!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl is an amazing brand ! I love the fact that they have a male cover girl it's expiring and definitely a boost of confidence! I purchase a lot of stuff from here because very thing is amazing I recommend a lot of people to try it out
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA

i love COVERGIRL because its affordable for everyone and has all you need. i love how they always have new mascaras coming out like ever month and how there cover up doesnt just have 5 tones to pick from. also love how easy it comes off s you wont struggle so much.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC

I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL

Best foundation powder ever! I put it over my foundation and it keeps my oils at ease. I was worried because it is so affordable and nothing seems to keep my oils at a minimum but this did the job and I am happier than ever. I have been repurchasing for a few years now
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA

As someone who does not use makeup often I love that cover girl mascara comes in a variety of color options and styles for when I do need it. I appreciate that no matter what version I have bought it has gone on smooth, and was easy to apply. This helps this non makeup girl feel confident that it will not make a mess and will look good unlike other brands I have tried.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.