COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR

I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA

5 star for me. The cover girl true match . Gives me a beautiful skin shade for even in the winter. It blends evenly and smoothly. No creasing . It's not oily I love it
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX

I use covergirl everyday for one of my makeup products and it never gets old.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA

Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY

Covergirl is a really great brand of makeup to use. There are plenty of different products by them to choose from. Also their products are not only affordable but quality.
JUDITH C.
JUDITH C.
Whittier, CA

The nail Polish colors are so beautiful I love them all! They always brighten up my nails!
Dany
Dany

This product has been used in my family for years! It's great and very effective
Julissa W.
Julissa W.

This line is pretty good for the price and they have a range of products to chose from with different color choices to find.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Milford, OH

All their mascaras were amazing but my holy gr
ial is the cover girl super sizer. This gives me the most beautiful long voluminous lashes ever. Love! Love! Love!
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Metairie, LA

I love cover girls pressed powder. I love the application puff as well. With other pressed powders the application puff is more like a sponge and that doesn't feel very good on the skin. Cover girl puff applicator is soft and fluffy which I like.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.