BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their mascara okay, if I need a cheap brand mascara I will buy cover girl but I do not think it is very special or my first choice always. It is nothing amazing or something I would go out of my way to buy.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Oakland, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara runs and clumps, not easy to apply. Lipstick and such are too dry and cakey. Basically don't like anything but the eyeshadow
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
I like some of the covergirl line. Some of the Mascaras got clumps before I used it all up. It is a little difficult to match the right shade of foundation to my skin. Over all the quality is good minus the few issues I had.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
Cover girl is hit and miss. I love some of their formulas, and they're affordable. I think they need to come out with some paler shades IMO.
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really like the Clean and Matte BB Cream! It gives your skin a great glow and even tone as well as help with oily skin. Great when you don't want to wear heavy makeup!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drug store brand. I use the hydrating bb cream and it's pretty good. They have some great products.
Angela W.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have purchase all the "naked" palette line. I love these shadow. So creamy and you can create so many looks. I own UD palettes as well but chose these because it was more affordable. My favorite to date is the Jewels palettes. Such pretty colors. Product good for young and mature. Highly recommend.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL
my go to brand for foundation has the best shades and coverage. been using for almost 20 yrs
Mary B.
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just buy mascaras from these drugstore brands and I like a few of them but no favorites yet
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Mount Airy, NC
I use cover girl makeup everyday. Great value and great makeup. Customer for 20 years. Great products for the money.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.