BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Julia L.
Julia L.
Staten Island, NY
Covergirl provides high quality drugstore makeup. From mascara to foundation, all their products are easy to use and are also long lasting. Finding the perfect bb cream shade might be a little difficult but you could always mix two shares together.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Gainesville, Fl
For drug store makeup, this is always my go to brand. I've always had good experiences with it and you definitely get what you pay for. I used to use a lot of their mascaras and eyeliners. The eyeliner would come off often throughout the day but the mascara always stayed on until I used make up remover to get it off
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not been too impressed with their products. Especially not a fan of their eyeshadow, doesn't stay on as near long as it should
Salina S.
Salina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is simply iconic; I trust their products, but don't really find myself using their products that often other than their mascara which has a decent brush and formula. Its okay, I could work with their products, but wouldn't regularly purchase them.
Catina M.
Catina M.
Newton, NC
Covergirl mascara, various types, just ok. Only recommend if you're in a pinch. If you can splurge on another brand, do so. Pro-cheap. Cons-cheap.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has great mascaras and other makeup brands. Sometimes it feels a bit heavy or Cakey. They are Cheap too.
Marilenny R.
Marilenny R.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una de la marca mas buena de farmacia y lo mejor que tiene un precio muy buena para la calidad del producto 😍😍
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
El Dorado, KS
I enjoy most of the Covergirl products that I have used. They go on nice and stay put for the day.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Osteen, FL
Not too impressed with cover girl I felt that their foundation was to thick and left a oily feeling on my face and I had to use more than usual just to get the coverage I want with a full coverage foundation
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Davison, MI
Affordable and good quality products. Many options to choose from. I like that I can buy at my local stores.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.