Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Selma, NC

I 've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup and years later they are still my number one brand! I love covergirl and always recommend it to my friend and family. covergirl is great makeup at a great price and you cant beat that!
Cidny C.
Cidny C.
Eldridge, IA

I like this makeup and I like how affordable it is. They make it very easy to be able to buy this makeup on a budget and it is still good quality for the money you're paying. Overall I enjoy the products!!
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.

Cover girl has one of the best mascaras. For all kinds of looks. Each one works in it own different way depending on how you want your eyelashes to look. It isn't difficult to take off like some other mascara. Great product.
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
nikita b.
nikita b.

most of my covergirl products have been amazing! and very affordable! can be found in almost any makeup store! even walmart !
Sinessa B.
Sinessa B.
Heath, OH

I recently got a foundation from cover girl. It went in very smooth and everything I was looking for. They have great makeup products.
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT

Covergirl is one of my go to products. It is affordable and is available anywhere. I like that Ican find dupes feom it's wide range of products too.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I love the cover girl mascaras. They make my lashes look long and polished. I also like the pressed powder. It's matte finish makes my look completed. I buy my cover girl at Target most of the time.
Laura B.
Laura B.

Covergirl is definitely a hit or miss company for me. While I really love their mascaras and some blushes, I don't gravitate towards other face products. I believe this could be a wonderful brand if they spent more time on their foundations to reduce the likelihood of oxidization.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH

Cover girl has a lot of great products but the product I love the most is the no clump mascara. It comes in an orange tube. I don't wear much makeup but I do spend a lot of time on my lashes. I'm very particular in how my eyelashes look and I like how this product isn't clumpy and separates my lashes making them look bold and long.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.