Add a Photo

Jenn G.
Mount Airy, NC
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl makeup everyday. Great value and great makeup. Customer for 20 years. Great products for the money.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It may be cheap but just as good as the expensive makeup. I love all their products! I recommend this product.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Richland Center, WI
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always use their fasce powder compacts. Great coverage, doesnt make me break out. I never use anything else.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara Black
This is an ideal mascara for layering. I can get dark and thick lashes without clumps and flakes even after applying 3 coats. I have fine light eyelashes and this mascara gives me a great look for a great price and minimum effort. The design of the brush helps you to get good coverage. I much prefer this type of brush versus the fiber style ones.
TERI M.
TERI M.
Amory, MS
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am really in love with the cover girl mascara. You talk about quality product all the makes they bring out does exactly what the make says
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is my favorite brand. I love covergirl makeup. Honestly, I do recommend covergirl products.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Milwaukee, WI
Dec. 17, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl's products! I use their foundation, powder and mascara. All products are affordable and worth it! Most of the time I buy their products from Walmart.
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love covergirl, i have used it since i was a teen. my great-grandmother also used it and loved it
susan r.
susan r.
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always used Covergirl foundation as a teenager, and still use their products after all these years. So affordable and great quality.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Fountain, CO
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good affordable makeup brand. Can find at pretty much every grocery store. Foundations, powders, eye liners and mascaras.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.