BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Ashley O.
Ashley O.
All covergirl products are amazing. I love the foundation & poweders. Needs different brushes. But all in all they are amazing.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is a go-to beauty brand for me. I'm not super into beauty products (though my interest is DEFINITELY growing), so I prefer to keep my spending on the lower side of the scale. COVERGIRL is pretty affordable and their products rarely let me down. I use their foundation and mascara most.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is great and all, but I do not think it is all worth the hype that it is given. Feel like I am alone when I say this, but their mascaras are not good for me.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Covergirl has great cosmetics that are affordable! I definitely pick up some things once in a while from the drug store. They have everything that you would need in terms of makeup! Foundation, mascara, lipstick, concealer, eyeshadow, etc.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cover girl products in me past. The mascara for sure. But I prefer other brands now.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has great mascara. I always buy Covergirl mascara over any other brand. Their eye liner is fantastic as well as their lipgloss!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my all-time favorite department store brands of makeup. When I first started wearing make-up many years ago it was the first brand I purchased. Very affordable and good quality. And they're always coming out with something new
Dana H.
Dana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great quality makeup that lasts a long time and look amazing all throughout the day
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Covergirl was probably the first makeup brand I ever bought and the don't seem to disappoint. Throughout the years I've purchased many different products. I really like that Covergirl does packs, for example mascara and a lipstick. It allows me to try both for a bit of a discount.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGir products are all good I love the mascara make me look spectacular eyelashes and not talk about the lips are good they do not drip and last a lot and I love their smell I use them on special occasions and fascinate me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.