COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH

Cover girl is a good brand of makeup. Great price and conveniently located, at Walmart for example.
Kiela H.
Kiela H.
Pittston, PA

I love all of Cover girl's products. Almost all of my makeup is made by them! They're reasonably priced and efficient. They have a wide variety in stores that I shop in everyday. I love that I don't have to make a special trip or stop just for makeup.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD

I prefer to use their mascara because I like the brushes that I need for length and they are very reasonably priced They also carry a wide variety
Kaily R.
Kaily R.
Palm Harbor, FL

My cover girl lipstick is very pigmented has lasted me a long time in the packaging is really nice and it also comes with a wide range of colors
Carla R.
Carla R.

I have used the powder from cover girl and I really like it. It's light weight and I don't feel like my face has a ton of make up on when I'm wearing it but it takes away any shine on my face which is nice.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Plainfield, IN

I really like their mascaras. They go on so smoothly and make my lashes look darker and bigger
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Generally speaking, COVERGIRL is great value for the price! It's not fair to compare it to product selling at four times the cost, so my five stars is for the price and compared to the competition within the price range. They sell a wide range of makeup and beauty product.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Manitowoc, WI

I do like the products from CoverGirl - they are well made and always come in the shades of color that I am looking for in their mascara line of product.
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC

I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Monica R.
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY

Cover Girl is my go to when their competitor is out of stock of something I regularly use. I like their mascaras the best. They have great concealers also. Their pricing is great for mothers with children, and I recommend it to pretty much everyone when I see them shopping in that isle.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.