BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Easy to find anywhere, affordable, easy to use products that I purchase on a regular basis.
Nicole H.
Michigan City, IN
this is a great company that makes great products. they really are trying to make every person feel beautiful
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Covergirl is a great choice for a drug store makeup brand. There stuff is always great for what there prices are. They always have great mascaras and eyeliners.
Brittany K.
Great drug store brand prices are okay but great compared high end company's
Ally D.
Austin, TX
I have used COVERGIRL foundation. It is a very good and simple foundation for low expense.
Taylor I.
I love Covergirl. Their lipsticks are great. I was once given a lipstick by influenster and have never stopped using it! I haven't used many products but their powders and lipsticks but i love those.
Traci E.
I have red splotchy, itchy skin due to rosacea. I have tried many types of foundations some that work, some that don't, but surprisingly I find that Cover Girl clean matte foundation not only covers my redness, but doesn't make my face itchy like some brands do.
D'Wayna D.
Cover girl is ok. I don't really use many of their products just because I'm not sure what's on the market what I would like to try.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
I like the CovergGirl brand. The only downside I have with it, is that I can get competitive brands for a cheaper price. But I like how CoverGirl is located/sold at stores like WalMart and very convenient to get.
Emma B.
This is a super popular drugstore brand for good reason they have a lot of great products
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.