Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ

I like cover girl. Inexpensive & very accessible. Quality is occasionally iffy, but it's worth the price to me
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Montoursville, PA

I am committed to this brand. My favorite eyeliner comes from Cover Girl which is the Ink It! eyeliner. The liner is a mixture between a pencil and liquid eyeliner so it goes on smoothly but doesn't get messy. This product lasts all day and comes in a variety of colors to make your eyes pop.
Audra S.
Audra S.
Five Points, AL

I love your cat eye mascara it makes my eyes really pop and look great and makes my make up really come together
Anna W.
Anna W.
Caddo Gap, AR

Surprisingly I buy covergirl blush, the one with 3 colors. This has become my go to blush over my brands of Clinique , Elizabeth Arden, etc.
Sonia W.
Sonia W.

I use liquid make up, love the even tone it gives

Just bought trublend, so far so good
Sandra carolina m.
Sandra carolina m.
mexico

la mascara para pestañas que adquiri fue muy buena , si estaba un poco cara la vdd pero al acceso de la gente , precisamente la mascara para pestañas , es de muy buena calidad no hace grumos
Nancy W.
Nancy W.

I have been using CoverGirl since I was in my late teens. I have tried other brands, but have always returned as their products feel fresh and light. I found the price very affordable on any budget. I usually pick this up at Wal-Mart or Shopper's Drug Mart.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Calgary

CoverGirl is my go-to for mascara, lip products,
eye shadows, blush, and concealer. The quality
has remained great over the years, and I love the
consistency. It can be a little pricey if it's a new
product, but worth it. Great sales can come up from
time to time, so that's great. I always recommend
CoverGirl.
Charity G.
Charity G.
Reno, NV

Mainly use this product for lip wear. But hope to use it more in the future.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Davison, MI

COVERGIRL products are a great bang for your buck. I really appreciate spreading the extra dollar while still getting a quality product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.