Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Haley M.
Haley M.

Always have been a huge fan of covergirl! Love who they sponsor and all their products are amazing. None in particular!
Maria R.
Maria R.
wenatchee, wa

i love COVERGIRL because its affordable for everyone and has all you need. i love how they always have new mascaras coming out like ever month and how there cover up doesnt just have 5 tones to pick from. also love how easy it comes off s you wont struggle so much.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC

I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Palmdale, CA

Cover girl! The title says it it always has a girl covered!
Such a good brand. You can never go wrong with it.
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Elizabethtown, KY

CoverGirl cosmetics are great! The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive. I've noticed that they don't break my face out like some other makeups do...and the best part is that their advertising technique is becoming so much more progressive than others! They're not afraid to step outside the box.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I don't always prefer Covergirl because it irritates my skin but I love their mascara brands. They really add volume and color to your lashes especially if your lashes are thin and short like mine!
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

I've been using the bb cream lately from covergirl and absolutely love it! It is a little bit heavier coverage than most bb creams I've tried but that's why I love it. It's easy to apply I use a brush and it gives natural medium coverage on the skin. It lasts through the day however I don't stay completely matte but that is normal for my oily skin type. I highly recommend and would repurchase!
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC

Currently all of the masacra that I've purchased have been cover girl! I love cover girl! I'll always use cover girl
They make good products considering they sell them at drug stores just wish they wouldn't run with a few tears and the waterproof wasn't also soap proof and messed up my skin
nichole m.
nichole m.

I tend to buy a lot of lip glosses from cover girl I love the formula and how long the glosses last plus the colors are so pretty especially the metallic/ glittery ones 😍 Im currently loving their so lashy mascara!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.