BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
cover girl is not my favorite drugstore brand but it's not bad. i've tried a couple of products some i've liked and some i haven't but that's something that happens with any other makeup brand you gotta find what you like and what you don't. so far i don't love this brand but some products are actually good.
Lu S.
Lu S.
Fredericksburg, VA
Used the pressed powder but it turned "melty" on a summer day. Looked horribly ugly. Tried the foundation too but was very disappointed. It looked like blotched paint.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Clover, SC
Covergirl is one of the few product lines I can put on my face as my face is very sensitive. They have a wide variety of products for different skin tones, and I'm always able to find a good match to my skin tone.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I can ever seen to find the right foundation color when it comes to covergirl but everything else works great
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Payson, UT
I have been using CoverGirl for years and I do like their products. The only problem I have with them is it's hard to find a product that is just right for my face. I either get a product that is too light or one that's too dry but I do think they have good products.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
The only product I have really used from them is their eyeshadow. They have a good selection and they are very pigmented
Angela A.
Angela A.
Clinton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product for the price. Lots of variety of colors that change often. Great
Chelsea g.
Chelsea g.
Cathedral City, CA
What I love about cover girl is their mascarsa because it stays for a long time and It makes your eyes pop out and look beatiful.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Good brand especially for the price. They don't always have shades with pink undertones so
I often with their lack of variety. Overall this is a great brand to use everyday!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I really like to Covergirl line. It's a nice quality for a drugstore brand. They have enough variety that there is something for everyone and every skin type.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.