Add a Photo

Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has great mascaras and other makeup brands. Sometimes it feels a bit heavy or Cakey. They are Cheap too.
Marilenny R.
Marilenny R.
Newark, NJ
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Es una de la marca mas buena de farmacia y lo mejor que tiene un precio muy buena para la calidad del producto 😍😍
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
El Dorado, KS
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy most of the Covergirl products that I have used. They go on nice and stay put for the day.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Osteen, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not too impressed with cover girl I felt that their foundation was to thick and left a oily feeling on my face and I had to use more than usual just to get the coverage I want with a full coverage foundation
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Davison, MI
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable and good quality products. Many options to choose from. I like that I can buy at my local stores.
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Tallahassee, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their products offten, but I would like to be able to get the better brands that last longer.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Clarkston, MI
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amazing quality for such a low price. Their mascaras are my go-to when I am shopping. They are really good quality, and come in many different colors and types.
keidy S.
keidy S.
miami, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is so affordable and they have really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. I am really into the Age Rewind concealer at the moment, it provides great coverage and doesn't cake up or crease on me. I also really enjoy the baby lips line of products... And the Matte and poreless foundation. Overall I've enjoyed most of the the items i've tried, very few misses ( I can't even think of one.)
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Mount Airy, NC
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl makeup everyday. Great value and great makeup. Customer for 20 years. Great products for the money.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It may be cheap but just as good as the expensive makeup. I love all their products! I recommend this product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.