Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Layla R.
Layla R.

Great go-to brand. I love the powders and lipsticks. I use lots of the eye shadows. Affordable!
Susan R.
Susan R.
Wilmington, NC

I've been using covergirl eyeshadow for most of my life. They're reasonably priced and can be picked up at most any store, which is really convenient. I like the fact that the color palettescheme make it easy to match up your "look" without having to purchase multiple single colors.
Triniece M.
Triniece M.
Katy, TX

great over the counter department store products. Works well on any skin tone and awesome coverage. It lasts all day!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Palm Coast, FL

Its a great drugstore brand. Very affordable and great for anyone starting out with makeup. I have quite a few of their lipsticks. they are my my go to for simple looks.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

I have used covergirl in the past and I did not like as much as I like the products I use now. Covergirl have great products and my mom still uses them but I feel like the foundation just didn't do much for my skin. Still a good price and I would still recommend to someone.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Grand Blanc, MI

I love Covergirl mascaras! They make my lashes voluminous without looking cakey. I've never had a poor experience with Covergirl products.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

Love Thier Super Sizer Mascara.
So Volumizing, It Makes My Lashes Look Fuller And Longer
Karina C.
Karina C.

A tried and true products. Great products and easy to find. Great price. Love their mascaras.
Authentyka P.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic

Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis uñas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR

I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.