Add a Photo

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was probably the first makeup brand I ever bought and the don't seem to disappoint. Throughout the years I've purchased many different products. I really like that Covergirl does packs, for example mascara and a lipstick. It allows me to try both for a bit of a discount.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGir products are all good I love the mascara make me look spectacular eyelashes and not talk about the lips are good they do not drip and last a lot and I love their smell I use them on special occasions and fascinate me
Lily S.
Lily S.
Graham, WA
Jan. 1, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Used these products from the time i was first using makeup. I still love their products and the results
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Deltona, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has a wide range of makeups. I prefer their more natural color scemes. However, they offer son many colors and different items, that it will make anybody feel easier about putting on make-up.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Canton, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the fact that this lipstick stays on all day. My only complaint is that I wish the clear gloss that is applied to the top of the lipstick would be bigger. I always run out of the gloss way before the lipstick.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Staten Island, NY
Dec. 17, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl provides high quality drugstore makeup. From mascara to foundation, all their products are easy to use and are also long lasting. Finding the perfect bb cream shade might be a little difficult but you could always mix two shares together.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Gainesville, Fl
Dec. 17, 2016, 11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For drug store makeup, this is always my go to brand. I've always had good experiences with it and you definitely get what you pay for. I used to use a lot of their mascaras and eyeliners. The eyeliner would come off often throughout the day but the mascara always stayed on until I used make up remover to get it off
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not been too impressed with their products. Especially not a fan of their eyeshadow, doesn't stay on as near long as it should
Salina S.
Salina S.
Dec. 17, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is simply iconic; I trust their products, but don't really find myself using their products that often other than their mascara which has a decent brush and formula. Its okay, I could work with their products, but wouldn't regularly purchase them.
Catina M.
Catina M.
Newton, NC
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara, various types, just ok. Only recommend if you're in a pinch. If you can splurge on another brand, do so. Pro-cheap. Cons-cheap.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.