BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mikayla S.
Raymond, NE
Honestly, this brand is simply amazing. There really isn't any other word for it. COVERGIRL'S blush, foundation, and lip products are all my go-to! The have my exact shade of foundation, and I can wear it without worrying about my acne.
Wendy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl! The prices are great, the selection is wonderful and their campaign/integrity is AWESOME! I love what they stand for and the message they send -- we're ALL beautiful, and we're ALL covergirls!
This is a great drugstore brand! I would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good mascara
Kayelyn p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Live my translucent powder in the loose powder form it Helps my makeup stay all day and it doesn't smell bad
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
Since the first day I ever used makeup I have used Cover Girl. They have a wide range of products to choose from. Great color choices! They have everything for all generations and skin tones which is great! All the latest fashion crazes too!
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I recently (about 4 months ago) started using a new eyeliner from covergirl. I loved it at first and then people just kept telling me that it looked great and asking me how I kept my eyeliner on all day. This is a great company and great quality products.
Destiny J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Covergirl has a lot to offer as far as mascara goes,its great and easy to use I also love their lip gloss
Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used a lip gloss called Candylicious and it's a very pretty pink with glitters. Received it for free by pinchMe and I love it. Going this weekend to purchase another one just to have around. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Elizabeth L.
Kansas City, KS
I really love using this brand of products. Not rough on the skin either. A brand that you can count on.
Rocio R.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been using this brand since I was a teenager. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere. I especially love their mascara.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.