Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Sophs B.
Sophs B.

Great for drugstore I feel like their definitely are some hits and misses and some things can be priced lower but overall I do enjoy what they have to offer
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I love CoverGirl products💖💖 I just love their lip products because they are very pretty colors. It's very moisturizing and you don't have to use a lot. They last a very long time💏 Their #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny💅 The mascaras are very voluminous and unclumpy!! Volume and definition😱 they've got it!! IN ONE! The brushes are very #uniquely designed for the perfect desire. Overall they have AMAZING PRODUCTS💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
El Dorado, KS

I enjoy most of the Covergirl products that I have used. They go on nice and stay put for the day.
Taina G.
Taina G.

I've used cover girl mascara for a while now and I am overly impressed on how well it glides onto my lashes.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
Hartselle, AL

Makes you beautiful & flawless,it's easy breezy! It gives you a glow that is amazing to shine.Great tones for a young flawless tone to skin also.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Raeford, NC

I love their foundation. It is full coverage on my skin. It is light weight and amazing
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've been using Covergirl products for years! I love their eye shadow palettes. As for price pretty affordable plus the pigments and quality of the products are amazing.
Ulesha L.
Ulesha L.
Milwaukee, WI

I enjoy using their facial powders and lipstick. They always have colors that match my skintone and lipsticks that last.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.

Muy buenos productos de farmacia a muy buenos precios y con variedad de maquillaje muy buena
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Maylene, AL

I have used Covergirl makeup since I was a teenager and still continue to use it 10 years later. I use the concealer sticks, mascara, and self-sharpening eyeliner daily. The quality and price can't be beat!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.