Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jami G.
Jami G.
Tallahassee, FL

Great lipstick. Affordable price and long lasting wear. Color selection is great too.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Stanley, NC

I have always used covergirl foundation in one form or the other. It's a high quality item that works great with my sensitive skin, and my budget.
Kary I.
Kary I.
York, SC

I do not use much makeup as I do not like the cakey feel of it on my face-especially in the warmer temperatures (I live in the south, there are ALOT of those days). CoverGirl has always been a light wearing makeup-even if I needed to wear a foundation and powder combination. My only complaint is that they need to keep basic colors (eyeshadows, etc.)in the rotation with the new trendy colors.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl is an amazing brand ! I love the fact that they have a male cover girl it's expiring and definitely a boost of confidence! I purchase a lot of stuff from here because very thing is amazing I recommend a lot of people to try it out
Stephanie R.

Nice to use

Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Calais, ME

Generations of Covergirl users in our family! Never makes me break out, eye makeup holds well. Love!!
Jill P.
Jill P.
Vienna, VA

Enjoy their products. I like the clear mascara and brow gel, I wear contacts and this does not bother my eyes or run when I put in drops.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Xenia, OH

Covergurl is affordable and does the job. I've always used covergirl for at least one part of my daily look
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Deptford

cover girl is affordable and good quality. They have tons of different mascaras. I like their eye shadows
Juliana I.
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the concealer for my under eye area and to contour and highlight. It covers and doesn't crack easily.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.