BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ciera M.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Great drug store brand and I love that they include a male model now. I've shopped them for years especially when I was first starting in makeup. Although I've "graduated" onward there are still some great products from them in my makeup bag.
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
Rushsylvania, OH
I use covering because it's cheap and I get it at Wal-Mart while I'm grocery shopping.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Covergirl since I've started with make up, and I still have some must haves in my make up bag. Their mascaras have always worked best for me
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used covergirl for as long as I have been doing makeup. It's honestly probably the first one I ever did use. Great drugstore brand ! Good for the price! I love the new cover girl Ana the path they've chosen!
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use covergirl products a lot in high school and over the years I have ventured out to different brands, however recently some of their foundations have become some of my go to foundations!
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
La marca me gusta más por lo económica que es a comparación d e otras marcas. Es de buena calidad y tienen mucha variedad para las pieles morenas y Olivias como yo. Compraría de nuevo la marca
Monique T.
Monique T.
Buckeye, AZ
Great drugstore brand. I would recommend their waterproof mascaras, they last all day without smearing and making my lashes turn back straight. Some products are pricy but most of the time you can find deals and coupons for the drugstore.
Julitza C.
Julitza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl products are excellent, my favorite Covergirl product is the mascara, especially the Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara in Very Black. Does not form lumps and dry instantly.
Lacey V.
Lacey V.
The mineral foundation provides acceptable coverage for the price. Easy to apply. The need to reapply every 3-4 hrs is not ideal. Plenty of shades, great price...would recommend if you're on a budget.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Jersey City, NJ
I have always been pleased with covergirl products. They are fairly priced and do exactly what I need. I mostly use the mascara, lipstick, and lip balm products. I think this product is good for someone on a budget but still want to create a look that is top dollar. Go Covergirl!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.