BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brandye K.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl lip glosses. I seem to always play it safe with a neude color I always play it safe!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl in general is a great brand with a strong position in the beauty industry. I'll never forget the first cover girl makeup I ever bought was baby pink blush, foundation and powder, baby pink eyeshadow, baby pink lipstick. I was 13 years old. It smelled 100% like Noxzema and it came to be a smell that I would love immensely and now that I'm 42 years old I still get taken back to my teenage years just from the smell of a cover girl product. The nostalgia for this brand alone keeps me coming back!! The brand has come along way since those days of my baby pink products, and so have I… But I'll always remember wearing a certain cover girl lipstick when I got my first kiss. (I wonder if the boy remembers the pink lipstick on his face?!)
Justine V.
Justine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better drug store make up brands that's affordable, but not terrible on your skin either. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on make up.
Sally L.
Sally L.
Mc Clure, OH
l have used Cliinique repairwear makeup and am pleased with the results. I will purchase it again and would recommend it to others.
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA
They have great eyeliner doesn't smudge, but it does need applied once or twice thru out the day
Merinda P.
Merinda P.
Washington, NC
The Covergirl Smoothers liquid foundation does a good job of matching skin tone and covering evenly. It does not seem to keep the "fresh" look after a few hours though. By the end of the work day, it often appears as if I haven't used any or very little makeup. I wish it would be longer lasting.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Marion, NC
The aquasmooth foundation has excellent full coverage that I personally like. It goes on smooth and stays on smooth.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Cold Spring, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like my COVERGIRL products. It's easy to find at any drugstore for a decent price. I always find the right shades and products when I need them most. I think that sometimes products can be overpriced, but I suggest this line to anyone who just wants the basics!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I love all makeup products pretty much but some are just to pricey for a mom of a child still in diapers but covergorl looks great and OS still affordable. Its a win win for me!!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.