Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Traci S.
Traci S.
New Enterprise, PA

Covergirl is a nice cheaper product always has lots of options for all skin types. I'd recommend it to anyone just starting out in makeup that doesn't want to spend a lot on makeup. I'll buy it when I run out of my expensive makeup and I'm running low on money.
dorothy j.
dorothy j.
Toccoa

i have always used cover girl for most of my beauty needs. i love the tru blends i love how they keep up with the latest colors and styles and love all the choices for mascaras and the prices. if you want great makeup at great prices for all skin types use them
Terry K.
Terry K.
Sikeston, MO

I use the cover girl loose powder and love it. It has great coverage and oil absorbent. Picking the right shade is trial and error but once you get it right they usually carry that shade for years without changing it. Very inexpensive compared to other powders.
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA

I have used cover girl products since my teen days.i like the selection they have and the range of colors..my favorite things are their foundations.i wish they had more shadows and blushes..very good priced and easy to apply.i do recommend friends to this brand
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
Rock View, WV

The Covergirl Intense Shadow Blast Primer and Rich Shadow looks just beautiful on my eyes. It goes on very easily and stays put for many hours without creasing. It's one of my favorites. I had to share with my friends and family about how great this product is.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA

I think Covergirl has come a long way from their marbles green foundation compacts to their more futuristic Katy Kat collection. Their lipsticks have full coverage and their extended wear formulas are something gang I have been wearing for nearly 15 years now!!
Olga S.
Olga S.

I love their mascaras. Not only are they affordable, they make my eyelashes look amazing and not clumpy. I like using the clump crusher and lash blast volume. Together they give my lashes length and volume. I use the color black black. I use the non-water proof
Lucila G.
Lucila G.
Miami, Florida

Me gusta mucho esa marca de covergirl lo que más me gusta son los iluminadores en especial el de la foto, tengo mucho tiempo con el y aun no se me acaba jajaj, pero lo amo, lo mejor de covergirl es que es barato, cualquier persona puede comprar sus productos...
Erica O.
Erica O.

Covergirl clean foundation is awesome. It is very affordable! Light coverage and feels light on your face. Lasts all day with a powder and the color selection is awesome. It is perfect for someone who likes a natural look or who is juat starting to wear makeup!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS

Cover girl eyeshadow is one of my go-tos. They have so many colors that look great on any eye color and skin tone. When I buy Covergirl, I don't have to question my purchase or worry about quality. They have been doing this a long time and are quite affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.