BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Rock Creek, OH
Covergirl is an amazing brand!!!! I love the people they have chosen to represent them and I love their prices, their prices are amazing for their products! I will highly recommend anyone this brand if they want great products for a great price!!
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
maria m.
maria m.
I use their eyebrow pencil and used to use their eyeliner forever until I changed it up. I can't spend $30 on an eyebrow pencil the one I use is like $6 and works just fine and easy to apply, doesnt take me more than a minute to fill in my brows!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE
I love cover-girl products. They continue to be innovative and offer a variety of colors and styles. They offer products that fit every ones makeup needs with quality ingredients . There products are also very affordable and available everywhere.
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Orange, TX
I love Covergirl cosmetics. They are very affordable for us on the budget girls. I will always have them as a staple product in me makeup collections. You can purchase them at all drug stores close to you. I recommend you use all their products.
nic s.
nic s.
Covergirl products are consistently good quality, relatively well priced, and available everywhere. I love the Katy Kat Mascara product right now! I just wish the prices were a little lower, but I'd still definitely keep shopping their products.
Maegan L.
Maegan L.
Portsmouth, VA
Let's talk about Covergirl Eyeshadows! So creamy and buttery and so many colors. Shocking color output for a drug store brand. I have several covergirl eyeshadows and I find myself using them often. I will absolutely buy more covergirl products.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I've used cover girl for the last 25 years. It's affordable and even when I go to the higher end makeups. I always cover girl as my fall back. I really like the way the powder foundation feels on my face and the clean formula makes me feel fresh
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is hit and miss with me ..
I used to love CoverGirl but everytime I go back to it again I find something I don't like..
For instance I tried their new mascara and it just clumped up and irritated my sensitive eyes.. Not cool CoverGirl!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
I absolutely love cover girl powder! It's keeps the shine off my face and does not break my face out. The colors match very wee so it's not too hard to pick one that is right for your complexion. Without my cover girl, my make up is incomplete.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.