Add a Photo

Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE
Dec. 30, 2016, 3:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover-girl products. They continue to be innovative and offer a variety of colors and styles. They offer products that fit every ones makeup needs with quality ingredients . There products are also very affordable and available everywhere.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Dec. 26, 2016, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Rock Creek, OH
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an amazing brand!!!! I love the people they have chosen to represent them and I love their prices, their prices are amazing for their products! I will highly recommend anyone this brand if they want great products for a great price!!
Ally D.
Ally D.
Henderson, NV
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascaras in general are just amazing! I haven't found one yet that I don't like! The wands have all been good for me. i especially love anything volumizing and dark! Some packaging I think is too bulky, but to me it's about the product!
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl I can't see my makeup life with out ther products like there foundation and pallets to comcealer love them very good quality very affordable will recomend anyone to buy at least a lipstick from begginer to experts Covergirl is very good
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
Dec. 26, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used cover girl for the last 25 years. It's affordable and even when I go to the higher end makeups. I always cover girl as my fall back. I really like the way the powder foundation feels on my face and the clean formula makes me feel fresh
nic s.
nic s.
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are consistently good quality, relatively well priced, and available everywhere. I love the Katy Kat Mascara product right now! I just wish the prices were a little lower, but I'd still definitely keep shopping their products.
Maegan L.
Maegan L.
Portsmouth, VA
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Let's talk about Covergirl Eyeshadows! So creamy and buttery and so many colors. Shocking color output for a drug store brand. I have several covergirl eyeshadows and I find myself using them often. I will absolutely buy more covergirl products.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is hit and miss with me ..
I used to love CoverGirl but everytime I go back to it again I find something I don't like..
For instance I tried their new mascara and it just clumped up and irritated my sensitive eyes.. Not cool CoverGirl!
Charlotte C.
Charlotte C.
Orange, TX
Jan. 30, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl cosmetics. They are very affordable for us on the budget girls. I will always have them as a staple product in me makeup collections. You can purchase them at all drug stores close to you. I recommend you use all their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.