BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brandye K.
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cover girl lip glosses. I seem to always play it safe with a neude color I always play it safe!
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl in general is a great brand with a strong position in the beauty industry. I'll never forget the first cover girl makeup I ever bought was baby pink blush, foundation and powder, baby pink eyeshadow, baby pink lipstick. I was 13 years old. It smelled 100% like Noxzema and it came to be a smell that I would love immensely and now that I'm 42 years old I still get taken back to my teenage years just from the smell of a cover girl product. The nostalgia for this brand alone keeps me coming back!! The brand has come along way since those days of my baby pink products, and so have I… But I'll always remember wearing a certain cover girl lipstick when I got my first kiss. (I wonder if the boy remembers the pink lipstick on his face?!)
linda l.
linda l.
Have used blush and lip stick and have never had a problem with either. My only problem is picking the right color.
Sally L.
Sally L.
Mc Clure, OH
l have used Cliinique repairwear makeup and am pleased with the results. I will purchase it again and would recommend it to others.
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Lewistown, PA
They have great eyeliner doesn't smudge, but it does need applied once or twice thru out the day
Merinda P.
Merinda P.
Washington, NC
The Covergirl Smoothers liquid foundation does a good job of matching skin tone and covering evenly. It does not seem to keep the "fresh" look after a few hours though. By the end of the work day, it often appears as if I haven't used any or very little makeup. I wish it would be longer lasting.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy covergirl as a brand. Their matte BB cream is really nice and so are their lipsticks and face powders. They are reasonably priced and easily accessible at local drugstores, target, etc.
cecilia b.
cecilia b.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS PRODUCT SINCE I WAS YOUNGER I REALLY LIKE THE QUALITY OF IT..
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
I do not typically wear make up because I feel like it is a hassle and I enjoy my sleep much more. But if I have an event to go to Cover Girl is my go-to.
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Hamilton, OH
The only foundation I ever use. It is gentle on the skin and never causes breakouts, it's good quality and very affordable!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.