Add a Photo

#21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Kelcy G.
Kelcy G.
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought a nude color lipstick from cover girl and I was kinda ify about it at first just because it was so cheap but it has become one of my favorite lipsticks.
Misseann S.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was a great product when I first started using makeup, but since than my skin has changed and now I break out from it. It s a good price, but the quality is not a good as I could hope for.
Grisel R.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried. I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! I like this product for its price.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl, like many drugstore cosmetic brands, tends to be kind of hit or miss for me. I don't use any of their face products because they just don't seem to work well for me, but after being reintroduced to the brand through the So Lashy mascara sent to me free from Influenster, I now have a newfound appreciation for their mascaras.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All covergirl products are amazing. I love the foundation & poweders. Needs different brushes. But all in all they are amazing.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN
Dec. 17, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL is a go-to beauty brand for me. I'm not super into beauty products (though my interest is DEFINITELY growing), so I prefer to keep my spending on the lower side of the scale. COVERGIRL is pretty affordable and their products rarely let me down. I use their foundation and mascara most.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Kenosha, WI
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is great and all, but I do not think it is all worth the hype that it is given. Feel like I am alone when I say this, but their mascaras are not good for me.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Dec. 17, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has great cosmetics that are affordable! I definitely pick up some things once in a while from the drug store. They have everything that you would need in terms of makeup! Foundation, mascara, lipstick, concealer, eyeshadow, etc.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used cover girl products in me past. The mascara for sure. But I prefer other brands now.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL has great mascara. I always buy Covergirl mascara over any other brand. Their eye liner is fantastic as well as their lipgloss!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.