Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS

The only product I have really used from them is their eyeshadow. They have a good selection and they are very pigmented
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA

Great on lipsticks, mascara and liners. The product stays on all day and looks perfect
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Payson, UT

I have been using CoverGirl for years and I do like their products. The only problem I have with them is it's hard to find a product that is just right for my face. I either get a product that is too light or one that's too dry but I do think they have good products.
Linda-Lea M.
Linda-Lea M.
Newmarket, ONTARIO

I always have to have their cover up sticks and powider compacts on hand. I trust they will cover up what I need and not look like I'm wearing alot of makeup. Plus it never feels heavy on my face.
Megan K.
Megan K.

I tried the powder foundation that's advertised by Katy Perry.I was very disappointed, definitely on the cheap end of makeup.Very clumpy,not a smooth finish,and almost a chalky like texture.The coverage was average and the smell was okay.Will not be buying this product again.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love my CoverGirl foundation! it just gives me the right coverage and the perfect finish! I always look fresh and my face shows no dark spots or any imperfections. I always buy 2 or more because I never want to risk not having it before an important event.
Kay B.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH

Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Calgary, Alberta

I have been using the Covergirl clean sensitive skin foundation for 7 years now. The formula has changed a bit in the past couple of months it seems to be a bit more liquidy. It has light-medium coverage, but definitely buildable, great for oily skin but needs a powder over top of it. They also have a great range of shades.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.