BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tabatha L.
West Salem , OH
Everything is not for everyone! Covergirl is a good reputably company. Now, I must say, I don't have a whole lot of Covergirl makeup. I use all different brands depending on the colors and styles I am looking for. Covergirl has some good products at a decent price. They are always trying to reinvent their products and please their consumers.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT
Some of the cover girl products I like, others not so much. They're eye shadows are great
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
love using covergirl the product is amazing to use and some products do have great coverage and is stunning
Michelle F.
I love the Cover Girl super fibers mascara. I got it to test for a vox box and fell in love. I've bought three since then. No clumps and it looks natural not just wet paint on hair.
Alicia J.
East Ridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have some great products. I particularly enjoy their mascara. With great mascara brushes and lengthening mascara, I'm sure to get long, lush lashes.
Allegra A.
Potomac, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl makeup, especially their mascaras. Some of my favorite mascaras are created by them. Super affordable and I love how inclusive they are with their brand models.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite top coat for my face would be the powder foundation. I have acne/scarring and I use the powder foundation over my liquid foundation for a more finished look. It holds good and I don't get too oily either.
Kimberly R.
Rockport, TX
Love their mascara. It is cheap, but you cannot tell when you are wearing it. It comes in all shades of browns and blacks, and it is very user friendly. Going to the store for new makeup is not a hassle and I do go back every time I need new makeup. Covergirl is my go to!
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl es una excelente marca. Recientemente utiice la base trublend y me pareció maravillosa, da un excelente acabado a la piel y tiene muy buena cobertura. La recomiendo ampliamente
Quisiera probar otros productos de esta marca. Sin duda alguna.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love most of everything I get from them. I think the only thing I didn't like was the scent on something but there's unscented version I purchased instead.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.