BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Camila A.
Camila A.
I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. There are a few products that I adore and have worked for me, and there are others that I just can't get to like. I mean, they seem cheap and don't work at all.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Cover girl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner is the absolute best! It is about $7, so it isn't the cheapest, but it doesn't look like any other pencil liner. It truly is like a liquid liner. I would definitely recommend!
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena marca! Fácil de conseguir! Muy buenos productos y una gran variedad de maquillajes! Me gustan mucho
Natashia M.
Natashia M.
Covergirl is another product that I've been using for years. This brand was actually my very first powder foundation, when I was cake face and couldn't match my foundation to my skin tone! Don't miss those days, am I right? I'm happy to see covergirl has improved their line and offer more products for people of color. I'll continue to use them
Patty M.
Patty M.
Clarksville , Tn
Cover girl I always a go to for affordable food quality makeup. My first and last go to
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI
I like some of the covergirl line. Some of the Mascaras got clumps before I used it all up. It is a little difficult to match the right shade of foundation to my skin. Over all the quality is good minus the few issues I had.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love cover girl products!! I've never had a problem with them and they are too expensive
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Mize, MS
If you are looking for a cheaper brand of makeup one I would recommend is COVERGIRL. I have used all different products of there's and never have had any problems. Very affordable!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
An affordable and reliable makeup brand. Cover girl has the best eyeliner ever. Most of their mascaras are good as well. I stay away from their foundations though. This is definitely a go to brand that is wallet friendly for sure.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.