Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC

I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Julissa W.
Julissa W.

This line is pretty good for the price and they have a range of products to chose from with different color choices to find.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA

Covergirl has been my go-to for a long time, whether it's coverup, eye liner, mascara or powder you can find it anywhere and it's a price you can't beat
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR

I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect, CT

I used a lip gloss called Candylicious and it's a very pretty pink with glitters. Received it for free by pinchMe and I love it. Going this weekend to purchase another one just to have around. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI

I have only used it once but I really like how it gets all the little eye lashes on the side of my eyes.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH

Cover girl is a good brand of makeup. Great price and conveniently located, at Walmart for example.
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI

I've used this brand for years (pretty much since I was old enough to wear and even understand how to use makeup). I mostly use the coverup and mascara. Never had an issue or reaction to it.
A marca trais muitas coisas boas, coisas que se aderiram bem com a minha pele , gostei muito e recomemdo os produtos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.