Add a Photo

Photos (111)
KATHLEEN S.
KATHLEEN S.
Dresden, TN

Covergirl has amazing products and I love the new covergirl. Covergirl is a good company with open mind. With the affordable prices you can't pass by.
Keedy W.
Keedy W.
Baton Rouge, LA

I really like the Clean and Matte BB Cream! It gives your skin a great glow and even tone as well as help with oily skin. Great when you don't want to wear heavy makeup!
I like covergirl is my favorite I saw Katy Perrie and Sofia Vergara in the announcement and the makeup in their face are so natural and professional. I love covergirl
Roxann M.
Roxann M.

love this product and would highly recommend it to any one who
has never used it before. I love the lipstick and the foundation is always what I
need at a affordable price.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Kaukauna, WI

Covergirl was the first makeup brand I tried as a younger. It's one of my go-to's for any kinds of product. Currently I'm using their fiberlash mascara! I love it works way better than the expensive stuff that I buy with fibers!
Angela P.
Angela P.
Stanley, NC

I have always used covergirl foundation in one form or the other. It's a high quality item that works great with my sensitive skin, and my budget.
Kary I.
Kary I.
York, SC

I do not use much makeup as I do not like the cakey feel of it on my face-especially in the warmer temperatures (I live in the south, there are ALOT of those days). CoverGirl has always been a light wearing makeup-even if I needed to wear a foundation and powder combination. My only complaint is that they need to keep basic colors (eyeshadows, etc.)in the rotation with the new trendy colors.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor , Tx

Cover girls products are simply amazing! I don't think I have come across any product that I don't like! It's all great and not to expensive depending on what you get!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ

The best brand for drugstore mascaras. You can almost always find Covergirl cosmetics on a Buy One Get one 50% off promotion at places like CVS and Walgreens. I don't really shop for other Covergirl cosmetics as I tend to prefer other brands, but I would never be without a Covergirl mascara in my arsenal!
Stephanie R.

Found at all stores
Nice to use

Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.