BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Battle Ground, WA
Love covergirl not dollar tree kind the real Macoy covers great nice texture good color base less oily then others think there productshould and canbe lower on price do to not everyone can pay for that much makeup on a buget I would tell my family ands friends about their makeup
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have really good makeup products that work as great as high end brands but at a lower cost. I really like their lose powder.
Monse S.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
Cover girl overall is a great makeup company, I've never came across any problems with there makeup ! It's all very affordable & amazing .
hannah t.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
I use the loose powder for my face. I've literally used it for about 7 years. Always consist. About 3-5$ depending on store and taxes, so definitely affordable. LOVE them
Kena C.
Kena C.
Carrboro, NC
Great product and very reasonable. Good for all ethnicities. Various colors and shades
Thais G.
Thais G.
Although I have used it little .. is an excellent brand especially its line of corrective bases and bases of makeup, have also tried lipsticks that are beautiful and durardeor.I like the brand because it is quality and durable.I would like to use it always.
Shelia C.
Shelia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eye shadows, eye liners, mascara, foundation, blush, lipstick, lipgloss, you name it Covergirl has got it. All of the products are super saturated with color and full of pigment. This is a high quality product for a low price. You get every bang for your buck with this product.
Juli R.
Juli R.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I like that they are always adding new colors to the collection.. Very affordable. I dont like the foundation, it seems to wear off fast. I love the eyeshadows!
Caressa H.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used Covergirl makeup years ago when I was first wearing makeup. The price is pretty low, but unfortunately so is the quality. Low pigmentation on their eyeshadows, their eyeliners smudge all over the place, and their mascara clumps like crazy.
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used covergirl for as long as I have been doing makeup. It's honestly probably the first one I ever did use. Great drugstore brand ! Good for the price! I love the new cover girl Ana the path they've chosen!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.