Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
karen r.
karen r.

Great brand and super affordable. Hate most of their mascaras because they don't live out to their claims. Like that they have so many a variety of shades for different skin tones and types. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Greensboro, NC

I have used Covergirl since I was allowed to wear make-up. I have always liked their pressed powder. The prices have always been very affordable for any budget. The quality is really good as well. Definitely recommend Covergirl!
Elia J.
Elia J.

It's inexpensive, and you really do get what you pay for. I consider all of their products decent "starter" items for makeup beginners.
Valarie H.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO

Covergirl is my go to brand because it is affordable and works just as great as high end products. I purchase this product normally at the grocery store or walmart.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Lagrange, OH

Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
Carla R.
Carla R.

I have used the powder from cover girl and I really like it. It's light weight and I don't feel like my face has a ton of make up on when I'm wearing it but it takes away any shine on my face which is nice.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Plainfield, IN

I really like their mascaras. They go on so smoothly and make my lashes look darker and bigger
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA

An overall great brand. I don't have too many products, but the ones I have are pretty great. Semi-affordable for drugstore. I give 4 stars because not a lot of their products intrigue me or make me want to buy. The packaging is very basic and nothing really makes them stand out from any other brands.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ore City, TX

I use covergirl everyday for one of my makeup products and it never gets old.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Manitowoc, WI

I do like the products from CoverGirl - they are well made and always come in the shades of color that I am looking for in their mascara line of product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.