COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
I love cover girl my make up looks flawless any time I use it . It is a must have in my makeup bag
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
Frankenmuth, MI
I always use the Covergirl bronzer and blush. It lasts all day and is very reasonably priced! It creates a beautiful shimmer to my face.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the foundation. It's a pretty good price. The pros to the foundation is that they have any and every shade just for you, I just wish the coverage was a little bit better. It also doesn't make your face oily which is another reason why I like it.
Kelly Å.
Kelly Å.
Miami Beach, FL
Always a good experience! I especially like some of their lip products I have used. I think they have high quality and are affordable. I don't often use CoverGirl but I am happy with what I have tried in the past.
Justina G.
Justina G.
Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup! Although I don't prefer it, they have great products !
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good products, easy to find, cheap prices, and lots of versatile products as well!
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Cover girl make up is a good product and I have used it for years. I have always used their eye makeup and mascara and eyeliners. I think they have good products and I don't know if I will purchase their food any more simply because of their newest changes in the company philosophy.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
My foundation from here is amazing. Has never let me down and it is very affordable it covers up all my blemishes and acne just right and my face is never oily. I buy my products from this brand every two weeks!
Camila A.
Camila A.
I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. There are a few products that I adore and have worked for me, and there are others that I just can't get to like. I mean, they seem cheap and don't work at all.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.