Add a Photo
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My daughter and I both love covergirl cosmetics and this is one product that we cannot live without.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Jan. 27, 2017, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Dec. 18, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Mize, MS
Dec. 18, 2016, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If you are looking for a cheaper brand of makeup one I would recommend is COVERGIRL. I have used all different products of there's and never have had any problems. Very affordable!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
An affordable and reliable makeup brand. Cover girl has the best eyeliner ever. Most of their mascaras are good as well. I stay away from their foundations though. This is definitely a go to brand that is wallet friendly for sure.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 18, 2016, 4:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Esta linea es super facil de conseguie, en cualquiera dw tus tiendas lo piedes coseguir. Me gusta muchi
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca
Dec. 18, 2016, 2:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
From a teenager to an adult CoverGirl has you covered.from sheer foundations to amazing lip color CoverGirl has it. At comparable prices too. CoverGirl has really kept up with the needs of the modern person. I recommend many products from them.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
Dec. 17, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lash blast mascara is my go to for volume and length. I have tried multiple mascara and they never match up.
Kelcy G.
Kelcy G.
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought a nude color lipstick from cover girl and I was kinda ify about it at first just because it was so cheap but it has become one of my favorite lipsticks.
Misseann S.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was a great product when I first started using makeup, but since than my skin has changed and now I break out from it. It s a good price, but the quality is not a good as I could hope for.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.