Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Linda-Lea M.
Linda-Lea M.
Newmarket, ONTARIO

I always have to have their cover up sticks and powider compacts on hand. I trust they will cover up what I need and not look like I'm wearing alot of makeup. Plus it never feels heavy on my face.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

CoverGirl has really great, affordable products. Items can be purchased at drug stores, Walmart and Target. My favorite products are their mascaras.
Kay B.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH

Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Gillian H.
Gillian H.
Calgary, Alberta

I have been using the Covergirl clean sensitive skin foundation for 7 years now. The formula has changed a bit in the past couple of months it seems to be a bit more liquidy. It has light-medium coverage, but definitely buildable, great for oily skin but needs a powder over top of it. They also have a great range of shades.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Your go to makeup in a rush . You can find it at your local retail and pharmacy usually.. Always reasonable price
Abby H.
Abby H.
Cincinnati, OH

I like almost all the covergirl products I've ever used, especially foundations and coverup. For the amount that you spend, you get a good product at an affordable price.
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX

Its a good drugstore makeup brand. Has a wide variety of skin tones to choose one. Only downfall is that you pay for the type of quality it is. Reapplication is necessary as products usually don't last long.
Kaily R.
Kaily R.
Palm Harbor, FL

My cover girl lipstick is very pigmented has lasted me a long time in the packaging is really nice and it also comes with a wide range of colors
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Kierra B.
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Covergirl's Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is good for light to medium coverage. For the cost it is a good bargain. It isn'the my go-to foundation, but it does the job when I am running low on makeup funds and in a pinch!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.