BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their foundations and mascaras. Very good products. I recommend these products to all my friends
Juana V.
I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect drug store buy right here! It's affordable and the products are amazing!
Samantha K.
Richland Center, WI
I always use their fasce powder compacts. Great coverage, doesnt make me break out. I never use anything else.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gusta esta marca, es algo costosa pero vale cada centavo, sus productos son muy muy recomendados, excelente en todos los aspectos desde el empaquetado hasta el producto, esta en una de mis marcas favoritas, mia y de todas mis amigas, estamos enamorada<3 espero que la prueben chicas les encantara
Brittney W.
Oxford
I love the variety that cover girl offers. I've bee using their foundation for years. They have so many shades, it's easy to switch up searing months when I'm more tan. It's affordable and they usually have coupons
Alexis C.
Peculiar, MO
Loving covergirl products lately! Covergirl is a really good drugstore brand, but of course, not all of the products will be as high quality as high end products. Covergirl is very affordable and i will definitely buy a few products again.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like covergirl cosmetics. They're not too expensive and you can get pretty much anything.
Jill S.
Dewittville, NY
I use the Cover Girl Starwars mascara. I love the comb that the mascara has. It evenly coats your lashes and doesn't get clumpy.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the queen Latifah fountain! It's the only foundation that has given me good coverage and doesn't leave me either too greasy or too dry
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.