Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Odilia S.
Odilia S.

supersize de covergirl da un exelente volumen y aumenta las pestañas la prefiero por encima de Magnun de la linea de mybeline
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX

I really like the covergirl products but not as much as the other drugstore brands. My favorite products are probably their lip sticks they are very long lasting!
Golden C.
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA

I have just different lines of covergirl lip stick. The price is good. You will send no more than $5 on a tube of lip stick. Cool for a person like me who balls on a budget
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jacksonville, AL

I use covergirl pressed powder because of the awesome coverage. I always feel fresh during the summer and it never creases!
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL

my go to brand for foundation has the best shades and coverage. been using for almost 20 yrs
marqueshia m.
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX

Amazing company. I can get almost anything i need and it will perfect. Quality, pigmentation, and color range.
Angela W.
Angela W.
S Chesterfld, VA

I have purchase all the "naked" palette line. I love these shadow. So creamy and you can create so many looks. I own UD palettes as well but chose these because it was more affordable. My favorite to date is the Jewels palettes. Such pretty colors. Product good for young and mature. Highly recommend.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Hampton, GA

I love the product lines especially mascara. Affordable and a variety to choose from ... love
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Covergirl is a trusted brand and is very affordable. I believe you get the amount of quality that you pay for. I love their powders and blushes, but the foundations could be of better quality. I would recommend if on a budget
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX

Love the way the make up stays on. Definitely good on my skin. I love how it doesnt crust up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.