Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Mary H.
Mary H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love my CoverGirl foundation! it just gives me the right coverage and the perfect finish! I always look fresh and my face shows no dark spots or any imperfections. I always buy 2 or more because I never want to risk not having it before an important event.
Kameryn S.
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH

I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Union Grove , WI

Covergirl was truly the first make up brand I had ever started using when I was a girl. And it's really perfect for anyone who is starting out in make up. They have great products and great prices. I would recommend their powders because they never fail me!
Monica R.
Monica R.
Radcliff, KY

Cover Girl is my go to when their competitor is out of stock of something I regularly use. I like their mascaras the best. They have great concealers also. Their pricing is great for mothers with children, and I recommend it to pretty much everyone when I see them shopping in that isle.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

I love how their mascaras always make my lashes long and luscious and the eyeliners never seem to irritate my eye. I also like how this company is always branching out to include all types of people. It makes me feel great using their products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC

I have not found a product that don't like from covergirl. I enjoy that I can buy this brand anywhere, with great quality and at a decent price. I will continue buying this product line since they offer everything I use
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Seneca, SC

I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Mia B.
Mia B.

I don't really like how this brand tests on animals. I usually get Covergirl at Wal-Mart or Walgreens because it is one of the cheapest brands. However, I am trying to stop buying from this brand because of the testing on animals. Products are decent- many other better drug store brands!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.