BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Justine V.
Justine V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better drug store make up brands that's affordable, but not terrible on your skin either. Would recommend for anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot on make up.
Robyn L.
Robyn L.
Liberty, Tx
I have been using Covergirl for quite come time. I haven't found a bad product yet. I usually buy it a Wal-Mart, and it isn't too expensive. I love how it looks on my skin. I love the base foundation that I use. I haven't bought covergirl from anywhere but Wal-mart.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is literally one of the WORST makeup brands in my opinion. The mascaras are clumpy and run! The lipsticks don't stay and lack pigmentation. I don't even want to get started on the foundation. Not a fan, if I want cheap makeup that works I'll go to Maybelline
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
Covergirl has always been a good makeup staple. Some of their products are amazing, and others are duds. I think it is interesting that it appears they want to re-brand their image, and I am wondering what this re-brand will bring. I hope they will keep the cost the same.
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Lake City, SC
I have used covergirl power, foundation and eye make up. the eye make up, such as mascara, eye shadow, and eye liner is great, but the foundation and powedered face makeup makes me breakout personally. I still think its a good product though
Lauren Singh s.
Lauren Singh s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl is awesome I love the nail polish they have it last a long time but kinda expensive!! I love how long it last and I don't have to worry about reapplying after a couple of days!
Amber E.
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
Love the price, love the easy to use products, and love the convenience of finding the product when I need a replacement. It is great quality, it lasts quite a while, and it works well on all skin tones and types. I will definitely buy covergirl again!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like what they stand for and they do a great job adding a diversity of people as their spokesmodels. The foundation isn't the greatest for my skin. It doesn't have a lot of coverage and it gets streaky. I do love their mascara and lipstick! My favorite brand to get them from.
Annelle T.
Annelle T.
Yonkers, NY
They have a high volume mascara that I love I usually get it at cvs it's like 7 dollars but it does wonders to your eyes it looks.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. Everything it does works to a point and it does not cost the much so win win
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.