BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
yulissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love coverirl such an affordable brand house and makeup to have I use to own alot from this brand
Georgia R.
Franklin, NC
Cover girl makes great foundation. Easy to match shades! Its reasonably priced and sold at many locations. I especially like their mascara!
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has some good products! They are affordable! And very easy to find!
Lauren L.
Coatesville, PA
CoverGirl has moderately priced, quality products. They have a great selection of items; I usually buy their mascara as I think it is really great. It is affordable and easy to find at most retailers. I would definitely recommend using CoverGirl.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has it's hits and misses, but recently all of the products I have tried have been great! It is a pretty affordable brand, and has a great range of products. My favorites are from the matte-clean collection because it helps with my oily skin.
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl was my ride or die make up in high school. Sometimes I still look to their black eye liner pencils for the support I need.
Rama S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has up-to-date cosmetics and has special offers.The quality of the products are unbelievable.It gives complete satisfactory experience while shopping at MAC.It has reasonable price. I like shopping at Covergirl and would recommend it to my friends also.
Paola V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time.
Aide J.
Los Banos , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand. I started using this brand as a teenager. It is very affordable and the quality is pretty good . I usually purchase cover girl products from Walmart or Target. Very good selection. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best brands to buy your foundation, or the powders and eyeliners. I love this brand because the foundation and powders have great coverage and I love it because it is the only one that hasn't made me break out.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.