Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Dec. 18, 2016, 10:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good products, easy to find, cheap prices, and lots of versatile products as well!
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
Dec. 18, 2016, 7:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl make up is a good product and I have used it for years. I have always used their eye makeup and mascara and eyeliners. I think they have good products and I don't know if I will purchase their food any more simply because of their newest changes in the company philosophy.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My foundation from here is amazing. Has never let me down and it is very affordable it covers up all my blemishes and acne just right and my face is never oily. I buy my products from this brand every two weeks!
Camila A.
Camila A.
Dec. 18, 2016, 6:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. There are a few products that I adore and have worked for me, and there are others that I just can't get to like. I mean, they seem cheap and don't work at all.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Dec. 18, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner is the absolute best! It is about $7, so it isn't the cheapest, but it doesn't look like any other pencil liner. It truly is like a liquid liner. I would definitely recommend!
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Dec. 18, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Muy buena marca! Fácil de conseguir! Muy buenos productos y una gran variedad de maquillajes! Me gustan mucho
Natashia M.
Natashia M.
Dec. 18, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is another product that I've been using for years. This brand was actually my very first powder foundation, when I was cake face and couldn't match my foundation to my skin tone! Don't miss those days, am I right? I'm happy to see covergirl has improved their line and offer more products for people of color. I'll continue to use them
Patty M.
Patty M.
Clarksville , Tn
Dec. 18, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl I always a go to for affordable food quality makeup. My first and last go to
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Jan. 27, 2017, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl. I love many products from here. They have some very good mascaras and foundations.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.