Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Salina S.
Salina S.

Covergirl is simply iconic; I trust their products, but don't really find myself using their products that often other than their mascara which has a decent brush and formula. Its okay, I could work with their products, but wouldn't regularly purchase them.
Catina M.
Catina M.
Newton, NC

Covergirl mascara, various types, just ok. Only recommend if you're in a pinch. If you can splurge on another brand, do so. Pro-cheap. Cons-cheap.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

Covergirl has great mascaras and other makeup brands. Sometimes it feels a bit heavy or Cakey. They are Cheap too.
Marilenny R.
Marilenny R.
Newark, NJ

Es una de la marca mas buena de farmacia y lo mejor que tiene un precio muy buena para la calidad del producto 😍😍
Katie W.
Katie W.
Osteen, FL

Not too impressed with cover girl I felt that their foundation was to thick and left a oily feeling on my face and I had to use more than usual just to get the coverage I want with a full coverage foundation
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Davison, MI

Affordable and good quality products. Many options to choose from. I like that I can buy at my local stores.
Jodie S.
Jodie S.
Tallahassee, FL

I use their products offten, but I would like to be able to get the better brands that last longer.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Allendale, MI

Amazing quality for such a low price. Their mascaras are my go-to when I am shopping. They are really good quality, and come in many different colors and types.
keidy S.
keidy S.

COVERGIRL is so affordable and they have really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. I am really into the Age Rewind concealer at the moment, it provides great coverage and doesn't cake up or crease on me. I also really enjoy the baby lips line of products... And the Matte and poreless foundation. Overall I've enjoyed most of the the items i've tried, very few misses ( I can't even think of one.)
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Mount Airy, NC

I use cover girl makeup everyday. Great value and great makeup. Customer for 20 years. Great products for the money.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.