BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Cover girl is a good makeup brand for my type of skin. I always buy cover girl mascaras such as lash last and clump crusher.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA
I use a cover girl eyeshadow pallet, I use a foundation and I use a concealer from them. I love them all
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is the bomb diggity I've been with this line since 3 years and I've loved it so much
Cassie M.
Whitehall, MI
I use these products nearly every day! Very good quality for the price. Plus easy to find at most stores.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Hands down the best mascara, eyeliner and primer that I've used. You can't beat the price. Long lasting, great assortment of colors. Easily accessible.
María R.
weston, FL
Siempre ha sido una de las mejores marcas que hay y está reconocida en su totalidad en todo el mundo me parece que es súper bueno además que siempre tiene unas precio muy accesible y eso me parece muy fabuloso para que termines te orina un producto de muy buena calidad y lo mejor es que son duraderos y por eso yo la recomiendo
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Covergirl is hands down my favorite drug store makeup brand. From their mascara, to their eyeshadow, to their foundation, I use it all. I have never been disappointed in anything that I have gotten from Covergirl, especially for the price. Also, they've been stepping up their game, and some of their products now compete with my high end products, so I'm excited to see what they do in the future!
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Can never go wrong with some covergirl! I have used covergirl makeup ever since I started wearing makeup!
Eshuana T.
Clearwater, FL
What kind I say. I love love love cover girl. Not only do that have a awesome magazine that I love to read, but they have great makeup. I do not wear a lot of makeup but when I do it is always cover girl. They have reasonable prices and great colors. I love their lip stick and shade colors.
Nida S.
One of the BEST drugstore brands on the market. Covergirl makes some amazing mascaras and lippies that I am just obsessed with. One of my HG products is the Last Blast Mascara, I like all of its variations too.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.