Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Elena M.
Elena M.
Albuquerque, NM

I love cover girls face makeup. Weather its foundation or bronzer all of it is just amazing
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Kameryn S.
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH

I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Seneca, SC

I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

I love how their mascaras always make my lashes long and luscious and the eyeliners never seem to irritate my eye. I also like how this company is always branching out to include all types of people. It makes me feel great using their products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC

I have not found a product that don't like from covergirl. I enjoy that I can buy this brand anywhere, with great quality and at a decent price. I will continue buying this product line since they offer everything I use
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI

I've used this brand for years (pretty much since I was old enough to wear and even understand how to use makeup). I mostly use the coverup and mascara. Never had an issue or reaction to it.
Dany
Dany

This product has been used in my family for years! It's great and very effective
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

CoverGirl has really great, affordable products. Items can be purchased at drug stores, Walmart and Target. My favorite products are their mascaras.
Mia B.
Mia B.

I don't really like how this brand tests on animals. I usually get Covergirl at Wal-Mart or Walgreens because it is one of the cheapest brands. However, I am trying to stop buying from this brand because of the testing on animals. Products are decent- many other better drug store brands!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.