Add a Photo
Jessica S.
Brownsville , TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:10 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl cosmetics. It is by far the best drugstore mascara I have ever used! Their clump cluster is my favorite product because it gives me length and volume without clumping my lashes. I recommend shopping this brand because they are very affordable and offer amazing quality!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Rock Hill , SC
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl lashblast mascara is a long time favorite! It's affordable and is great quality. I haven't used it in a while- would love to try it again and see how it has improved over the years! Covergirl is a great go -to brand- great for a budget!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Dec. 19, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A very affordable great drug store brand that I would recommend to anyone. The problem point of this brand is awesome
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl products for years because they offer affordable makeup that is exceptional quality. Variety of colors and choices...all good stuff.
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl is affordable, and it gets the job done. usually i buy the foundation in this brand. I typically get this brand at walmart
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:52 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl my make up looks flawless any time I use it . It is a must have in my makeup bag
misti m.
misti m.
Omaha, NE
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been a great brand and very good prices!! its always great to shop for this product!
Autamn N.
Autamn N.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascaras and eyeliners. Great brand for budgets. One of my go to drugstore brands for sure! Great quality for a great price
courtney r.
courtney r.
New Haven, IN
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascara is by far one of my favorite brands! everytime I go to target I leave there with some Covergirl makeup! The quality is the best and the makeup always stays on all day. I will always buy Covergirl products!
Kelly Å.
Kelly Å.
Miami Beach, FL
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always a good experience! I especially like some of their lip products I have used. I think they have high quality and are affordable. I don't often use CoverGirl but I am happy with what I have tried in the past.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.