BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Dallas B.
Dallas B.
Junction City, KS
My favorite product is the mascara. They have many different kinds to choose from. Mascara is my go to product. Waterproof really works.
excelentes productos no dan alergias y tienen excelente presentación los recomiendo los pueden usar.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Conyers, GA
Covergirl is affordable for me. I like it because I am a female who doesn't know a lot about makeup and these are great for me.
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love their eyeliner and mascaras. I never really use anything else. Their foundation is full coverage. But makes me break out. Easy to find anywhere and definitely is my go to for eyes.
ashton k.
ashton k.
Trenton, OH
i love covergirls concealer. once you put it on and run it in you can't see any pimples or dark circles. it's amazing
Angela E.
Angela E.
Gaston, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Covergirl Queen collection. Perfectly matches african american skin tones. Prices are good and easily found in local Walmarts and drug stores.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Jo E.
Jo E.
Edmonton
They have great products and great variety! I would highly recommend trying cover girl! Great quality!!
amanda T.
amanda T.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their foundation...blends in great and I also love the concealer and blush alot
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.