Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA

Great high end make up alternative. Some of the eye shadows leave more to be deserved, but overall good brand.
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC

I don't think you can go wrong with Covergirl. I haven't had any problems when it comes to their products. It's great and affordable and very easy to find. I couldn't think of anything that needs improvement. I'd recommend to anyone.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Meadville, PA

I like their mascara okay, if I need a cheap brand mascara I will buy cover girl but I do not think it is very special or my first choice always. It is nothing amazing or something I would go out of my way to buy.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA

Great on lipsticks, mascara and liners. The product stays on all day and looks perfect
Xunashi C.
Xunashi C.

Me encanta la marca! El maquillaje es completamente accesible en costo y de muy buena calidad, lo único que me gustaría es un poco de más sugerencias de uso o consejos sobre cómo poder utilizar al máximo sus propiedades! :3
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins

Cover girl is amazing quaility makeup! The company is great as well as the price for their products!
shailynn r.
shailynn r.
medicine hat

I honestly love this brand. I only get the foundation but it blends into my skin so well.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I love my CoverGirl foundation! it just gives me the right coverage and the perfect finish! I always look fresh and my face shows no dark spots or any imperfections. I always buy 2 or more because I never want to risk not having it before an important event.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC

I really like to Covergirl line. It's a nice quality for a drugstore brand. They have enough variety that there is something for everyone and every skin type.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

Good brand especially for the price. They don't always have shades with pink undertones so
I often with their lack of variety. Overall this is a great brand to use everyday!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.