BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
My foundation is covergirl and I've been using this brand since high school. It's affordable and never makes me break out. Plus it matches my skin perfectly.
Ayanna P.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all of their products! I actually got a voxbox with cover girl products! I loved the lip balm and powder!! Good for dry skin
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Enid, OK
I have been using Covergirl on and off for the last 30 yrs. Their makeup is very good. My skin still breathes and my pocket doesn't empty out. Its not extremely expensive.
BRI W.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drugstore brand for mascara and concealers. They also have really great loose powder and I love the katy kat matte lipsticks
Susie G.
Susie G.
Milford, MI
Great go-to make up brand. Affordable and easy to find. Wide variety of colors to match all skin tones.
iris v.
iris v.
I use the the Katy perry matte lipstick. I love it it stays on for a long time and when it starts to go up still are left with some color on ur lips
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
I love the mascara! It does not clump and make your eyelashes look like one big eyelash. It makes them stand out and look longer.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
Covergirl is one of the brands I use for mascara sometimes but mostly for blush. It is nice quality but it is not my favorite. Some of their products don't seem to work well with my skin.
Annette H.
Annette H.
Victoria, TX
Looove the color and silkieness of the application. Goes on like butter lol. The opacity is just right. Overall great lip gloss. Colorlicious melted toffee.
shannon l.
shannon l.
Seymour, IN
Love COVERGIRL! Been using it since I was a teenager! The product gets better with age, just like us women.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.