Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR

Covergirl is one of my all-time favorite department store brands of makeup. When I first started wearing make-up many years ago it was the first brand I purchased. Very affordable and good quality. And they're always coming out with something new
Dana H.
Dana H.

This is great quality makeup that lasts a long time and look amazing all throughout the day
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Covergirl was probably the first makeup brand I ever bought and the don't seem to disappoint. Throughout the years I've purchased many different products. I really like that Covergirl does packs, for example mascara and a lipstick. It allows me to try both for a bit of a discount.
Mary L.
Mary L.

CoverGir products are all good I love the mascara make me look spectacular eyelashes and not talk about the lips are good they do not drip and last a lot and I love their smell I use them on special occasions and fascinate me
Megan W.
Megan W.

I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Deltona, FL

Cover girl has a wide range of makeups. I prefer their more natural color scemes. However, they offer son many colors and different items, that it will make anybody feel easier about putting on make-up.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Canton, OH

I love the fact that this lipstick stays on all day. My only complaint is that I wish the clear gloss that is applied to the top of the lipstick would be bigger. I always run out of the gloss way before the lipstick.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Staten Island, NY

Covergirl provides high quality drugstore makeup. From mascara to foundation, all their products are easy to use and are also long lasting. Finding the perfect bb cream shade might be a little difficult but you could always mix two shares together.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Gainesville, Fl

For drug store makeup, this is always my go to brand. I've always had good experiences with it and you definitely get what you pay for. I used to use a lot of their mascaras and eyeliners. The eyeliner would come off often throughout the day but the mascara always stayed on until I used make up remover to get it off
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

Not been too impressed with their products. Especially not a fan of their eyeshadow, doesn't stay on as near long as it should
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.