COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Cincinnati, OH

Cover girl is affordable and great makeup. It lasts all day and is just what I need. I would compare it to other products that you have to buy from a seller.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Fresno, CA

I love the covergirl simply powder foundation 505. It doesnt clog pores, or dry my skin out. I love this product because it gives me the right coverage and tone to my skin without me having to use liquid foundation! I'll always buy this brand of face powder!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC

There is a reason companies stay in business for not only years but decades. They bring good products at reasonable prices. Covergirl is such a company from the mid 70's (earliest I remember) to today they have lots of great products.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Valdosta, GA

I use the cover girl lip stain and I absolutely love it. It is the only thing I really use for my lips. It's stays on for 24 hrs like it supposed to and the lip conditioner it comes with gives my lip a shine and makes my lips feel luscious.
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Odessa, TX

i use certain makeup for certain things, i use covergirl mascara, i love covergirl lash blast. i have tried other brand of mascaras that didnt do my eyes justice. i have very long eyelashes and lash blast makes my eyelashes even longer!!!!!!
Jacky J.
Jacky J.

Has great products. I love using them for mascara for other specialized face areas. Their foundations are tricky because some make me break out. Yikes!
cindia g.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA

I love this brand. The matte lipstick collection is one of my favorites! Yes they're matte but do not make your lips feel or look chalky. The variety of colors and the price make it all the more better.
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL

I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Fairhaven, MA

I use covergirl mascara.. It is the best. will not use another mascara.. Shopping at CVS for this is awesome. Love it.
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Louisville

I was never able to wear lipstick. It never stayed on. Until I found the Outlast line. I love that it keeps my lips soft and I don't have to reapply all day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.