Add a Photo
Photos (116)
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love love love covergirl products!!! They are if good quality and very affordable. Great for spending on a budget
Sue J.
Sue J.
Appleton, WI
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirl make up - especially their foundation. Good for your skin and reasonably priced.
Carmelita H.
Carmelita H.
Kentwood
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a cheap alternative than it actually is very comparison to an AC where is Sephora at the mall cover girl works really good as last long it doesn't rub off and it has great matching colors I also really like their eyeshadow as well it's very shimmery and beautiful I like CoverGirl
Amber M.
Amber M.
Mount Airy, GA
Dec. 22, 2016, 1 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using cover girl products. Especially the eyeliner and mascara. I like to use really dark colors and the color stays on really well. Goes on smooth and it don't run.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Rome, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have oily skin and most of the products that say they are for oily and acne prone skin either don't work at all, make the oil seem worse or only have oil control for about an hour. Alot of Maybelline products also seem kind of heavy.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been one of my go to brands. Their prices are reasonable and the quality is always amazing. I've been using the foundation for years and I don't think any other could ever get me to switch. You can buy their products at Walmart, target, online, any drugstore. So it's always super easy to find! I would definitely recommend to others who love amazing makeup that are on a budget or even if their not on a budget and just absolutely love good quality makeup. I can promise you'll never be disappointed.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
On a daily basis I use covergirl powder foundation. This comes in a handy compact with a sponge applicator that I can carry anywhere to refresh when needed. It goes on smooth and covers well.
Tia G.
Tia G.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Queen collection foundation in Sand is my everyday shade. It's affordable and provides the full coverage I need. I've been using this for years and probably will continue for years to come.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mentone, CA
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Cover girl base foundation in ivory everyday. I love the way it works with my skin tone, and when my skin tends to be oily it doesn't cause excess pore clogs.
Tanaide G.
Tanaide G.
Brownsville, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've really mostly enjoyed that most of the products have lasted me, but it helps that I can afford them without having that big of a dent in my pocket.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.