BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin S.
Boynton Beach, FL
Always awesome. Love the liquid eyeliner. Love the nail polishes. You really can't go wrong with any of their products
I love their products, but their eyeliner tends to smudge on me. I suggest using the strictly pencil liner instead of the gel pen/liquid eyeliner
Emily H.
Clermont, FL
Love the translucent powder..loose or packed, doesn't matter to me. I however have a hard time choosing a foundation color that doesn't make me look orange :/
Rita F.
Love cover girl it is the. Best last long and goes on easy always buy cover girl recommend to others
Shanna B.
Mc Calla, AL
Cover girl was my ride or die make up in high school. Sometimes I still look to their black eye liner pencils for the support I need.
Megan J.
There are a lot of things I like about Covergirl and they have some great products. I just feel about the same as other drugstore companies....it seems to be hard to find what are great products. They do have nice foundations that I think are worth it. The messages that the company is working on sending to break beauty standards is amazing. I just feel like there is something missing.
Mariah P.
College Station, TX
Most of the Covergirl products have great quality. However, if you purchase the cheaper mascaras, they can be clumpy. It is best to purchase the higher priced mascaras. Yes, you are spending more money. But, you will definitely get what you paid for.
Laura T.
Love their foundation. Gave this brand three stars because of inconsistency. I wish this company could be more consistent with the quality of their products. I love some and hate others. I hate buying from this brand because I don't know if I will love or hate the formula of the shadow this time or not.... Or blush etc. I do love their foundation and many great Mascaras.
Juana V.
I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
Mariah M.
Covergirl is a really well brand. It's products work really good. It's very good for its affordable price.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.