BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emmalee H.
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX
I love covergirl so much.i love there products and thier campains.they are ab amazeing company and i really live everythung they do.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Norfolk, NY
Clean makeuo, non caking.
True to color for foundations. Non oily foundation.

Nice collection of foundations, cover ups and powders at reasonable prices
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think covergirl is an okay drugstore brand. It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite. I don't look at covergirl as being very hip or anything, it just seems blah to me at times. Price is good though
gladys r.
gladys r.
Providence, RI
Omg covergirl are de vest. I love everything that covergirl have awww I love the listip
GLORIA B.
GLORIA B.
Jackson, SC
I love covergirl. I have used it for years. It makes my skin fell soft and hides all kinds of blemishes.
Harley G.
Harley G.
Ocala, FL
I love cover girl products. I use a multitof their liquid foundation and wouldn't have it any other way. I love their coverage, it applies evenly and lasts for hours.
Elda G.
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super buena marca de productos me gustan los labiales..bases..esmaltes ademas de buenísimos precios..
Megan S.
Megan S.
One of the very first brands I ever bought makeup from. Not one of my favorites anymore just because the quality isn't great, but still good!
William A.
William A.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand. Such a huge variety of products for people on a budget with decent quality. Eyeshadows are not the best but I find that to be the same for all drugstore eyeshadows
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are very popular and have been around for a long time. There is a reason for that. It's because their products are amazing quality and they speak for themselves. Cover girl products are sold everywhere and are very affordable. I love the fact that they have such a wide range of products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.