BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Patricia C.
Covergirl has many different great products but their mascaras are my favorite! And everything is also so affordable
Maddy C.
N Manchester, IN
Covergirl, is definitely one of my favorites. I do like there lipsticks, and leriquid foundations. I don't care for their mascera, had eyelashes fall out. Other than that, all good quality, and I would recommend their foundations definitely!
I love their products, but their eyeliner tends to smudge on me. I suggest using the strictly pencil liner instead of the gel pen/liquid eyeliner
Kathia M.
Newark, NJ
I have ao many products of Covergirl! And the majority I really love it! Especially their mascara I'm so inlove with it.
Rita F.
Love cover girl it is the. Best last long and goes on easy always buy cover girl recommend to others
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH
I love cover girls mascaras! I usually try a different one every time and I usually always like them. They are always affordable and always work great!
Megan J.
There are a lot of things I like about Covergirl and they have some great products. I just feel about the same as other drugstore companies....it seems to be hard to find what are great products. They do have nice foundations that I think are worth it. The messages that the company is working on sending to break beauty standards is amazing. I just feel like there is something missing.
Cori R.
Monroeville, IN
I am a fan of the cover girl foundation, it leaves my face feeling smooth and it never gets greasy. I would recommend it to everyone.
Laura T.
Love their foundation. Gave this brand three stars because of inconsistency. I wish this company could be more consistent with the quality of their products. I love some and hate others. I hate buying from this brand because I don't know if I will love or hate the formula of the shadow this time or not.... Or blush etc. I do love their foundation and many great Mascaras.
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
I really like Covergirl. It's affordable and really does a good job. I do recommend anyone to try covergirl. My hardest thing to like about a brand is how well there foundation does and I am please with Covergirl foundation. Covergirl is available at most drug stores, which is also great.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.