Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI

Generally speaking, COVERGIRL is great value for the price! It's not fair to compare it to product selling at four times the cost, so my five stars is for the price and compared to the competition within the price range. They sell a wide range of makeup and beauty product.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Clinton, OK

Good product for the price. Lots of variety of colors that change often. Great
shayna r.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC

I've been using cover girl since I first started wearing makeup. My fave item is their lipsticks because most of their face products make my skin break out. They are not my 1st choice in makeup but I will buy stuff if I have read a good review or if it's on sale.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Greensboro, NC

I have used Covergirl since I was allowed to wear make-up. I have always liked their pressed powder. The prices have always been very affordable for any budget. The quality is really good as well. Definitely recommend Covergirl!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS

The only product I have really used from them is their eyeshadow. They have a good selection and they are very pigmented
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Payson, UT

I have been using CoverGirl for years and I do like their products. The only problem I have with them is it's hard to find a product that is just right for my face. I either get a product that is too light or one that's too dry but I do think they have good products.
summer y.
summer y.
Milner, GA

Cover-girl is a fantastic Beauty brand no matter what people say although there is room for improvement. Alot of people complain about the brushes and applicators that belong to and come with the beauty and makeup brand. There are alot of faulty makeup brands but Cover-girl never fails to let you down
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Lafayette, IN

Covergirl has been a tried and true beauty brand since I can remember. While their products are not top notch, they are a great value and are wonderful for someone who does not wear much makeup or is just starting to. I like these products for the affordability and the ease of accessibility.
Linda-Lea M.
Linda-Lea M.
Newmarket, ONTARIO

I always have to have their cover up sticks and powider compacts on hand. I trust they will cover up what I need and not look like I'm wearing alot of makeup. Plus it never feels heavy on my face.
Kay B.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH

Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.