Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Bessemer, MI

I like some of the covergirl line. Some of the Mascaras got clumps before I used it all up. It is a little difficult to match the right shade of foundation to my skin. Over all the quality is good minus the few issues I had.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Ridgewood, NY

Cover girl! This brand takes me back to the Cindy Crawford days. Maybelline, too, is to me a household brand. I enjoy their products and Covergirl never ceases to amaze me.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC

The liquid foundation was a smooth application. The color was a decent match. I wish it had more of a lotion to it for dry skin.
Danelle J.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC

I don't think you can go wrong with Covergirl. I haven't had any problems when it comes to their products. It's great and affordable and very easy to find. I couldn't think of anything that needs improvement. I'd recommend to anyone.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Meadville, PA

I like their mascara okay, if I need a cheap brand mascara I will buy cover girl but I do not think it is very special or my first choice always. It is nothing amazing or something I would go out of my way to buy.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.

I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.

I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Xunashi C.
Xunashi C.

Me encanta la marca! El maquillaje es completamente accesible en costo y de muy buena calidad, lo único que me gustaría es un poco de más sugerencias de uso o consejos sobre cómo poder utilizar al máximo sus propiedades! :3
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins

Cover girl is amazing quaility makeup! The company is great as well as the price for their products!
regina m.
regina m.
Wise, VA

covergirl has a wide variety of products to choose from and they are avaliable in most stores in this area
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.