BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Madison C.
Madison C.
Avon, NY
Clear Brow Gel!!

This stuff is of the Lord. I love how it holds my brows in place but doesn't look shiny or fake at all. I use it on my eyelashes before curling too
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makes quality stuff! I love buying new things that I can afford but still be happy about
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like covergirls morals more than their products. In the past few years they have been very progressive with their ideas and models. However I find the blushes and eyeshadows to be quite dry. Their lipsticks on the other hand are quite good.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Goodrich, MI
I use these products the most when I buy makeup. They have the exact colors that I need!
Symantha H.
Symantha H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use cover girl mascara, I have used this for years, stays on all day. Great product
Amber S.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I buy drugstore makeup it's usually always cover girl. I love there makeup products
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
Lexington, NC
Had some great products but you don't always get your money's worth. They have good eyeliner and okay concealer.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
My foundation is covergirl and I've been using this brand since high school. It's affordable and never makes me break out. Plus it matches my skin perfectly.
Ayanna P.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all of their products! I actually got a voxbox with cover girl products! I loved the lip balm and powder!! Good for dry skin
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Enid, OK
I have been using Covergirl on and off for the last 30 yrs. Their makeup is very good. My skin still breathes and my pocket doesn't empty out. Its not extremely expensive.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.