Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Seneca, SC

I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus

Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.

I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
A marca trais muitas coisas boas, coisas que se aderiram bem com a minha pele , gostei muito e recomemdo os produtos
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

CoverGirl has really great, affordable products. Items can be purchased at drug stores, Walmart and Target. My favorite products are their mascaras.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL

I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Susy V.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA

Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Kaily R.
Kaily R.
Palm Harbor, FL

My cover girl lipstick is very pigmented has lasted me a long time in the packaging is really nice and it also comes with a wide range of colors
Kameryn S.
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH

I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
Maranda R.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, Ca

I have been using covergirl since i started wearing make up back in middle school and its always been good. Not great and out of this world but gets the job done and is well priced. Personally i love their eyeliners. I used to wear their foundations but I have since stopped using foundation in general and use powder now but when i did wear foundation theirs was always true to color and lasted most of the day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.