COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Covergirl products are really exceptional, specially for sensitive skin face as mine, foundations are pretty light and oil free so my skin face won't get primples, its coverage is really good and so affordable. Mascaras are one of the best I have ever tried, they give great volume and definition.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Prospect, OH

Best products out there for make-up. They don't break my face out and they're not too harsh for my teenage step-daughters sensitive skin either!
Cidny C.
Cidny C.
Eldridge, IA

I like this makeup and I like how affordable it is. They make it very easy to be able to buy this makeup on a budget and it is still good quality for the money you're paying. Overall I enjoy the products!!
Golden C.
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA

I have just different lines of covergirl lip stick. The price is good. You will send no more than $5 on a tube of lip stick. Cool for a person like me who balls on a budget
Jasmin E.
Jasmin E.

Cover girl has one of the best mascaras. For all kinds of looks. Each one works in it own different way depending on how you want your eyelashes to look. It isn't difficult to take off like some other mascara. Great product.
nikita b.
nikita b.

most of my covergirl products have been amazing! and very affordable! can be found in almost any makeup store! even walmart !
Kelly J.
Kelly J.

I really like using the Clump Crusher mascara. It is very inexpensive and gives you the perfect eyelashes! I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN

Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
marqueshia m.
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX

Amazing company. I can get almost anything i need and it will perfect. Quality, pigmentation, and color range.
Sinessa B.
Sinessa B.
Heath, OH

I recently got a foundation from cover girl. It went in very smooth and everything I was looking for. They have great makeup products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.