Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Lacie A.
Lacie A.
Divernon, IL

There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Seneca, SC

I have always been a fan of Covergirl's products! They are always very reliable and they have lots to chose from at the stores. They are for the most part affordable, I always wish make up was cheaper but they are competitive. Will continue to buy their products!
Xunashi C.
Xunashi C.

Me encanta la marca! El maquillaje es completamente accesible en costo y de muy buena calidad, lo único que me gustaría es un poco de más sugerencias de uso o consejos sobre cómo poder utilizar al máximo sus propiedades! :3
Kat H.
Kat H.
Fort Collins

Cover girl is amazing quaility makeup! The company is great as well as the price for their products!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.

CoverGirl has really great, affordable products. Items can be purchased at drug stores, Walmart and Target. My favorite products are their mascaras.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC

I really like to Covergirl line. It's a nice quality for a drugstore brand. They have enough variety that there is something for everyone and every skin type.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

Good brand especially for the price. They don't always have shades with pink undertones so
I often with their lack of variety. Overall this is a great brand to use everyday!
Tracey F.
Tracey F.
Wolcott, CT

Covergirl is one of the most recognizable names in
makeup. There is a reason. All their products are
priced reasonable, it is high quality makeup and they
have a great verity of colors and product. I will
always have Covergirl products. I find mine at
Target or Walmart
Juliana I.
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA

I love the concealer for my under eye area and to contour and highlight. It covers and doesn't crack easily.
Martha V.
Martha V.

Cover girl Lip Perfection!
It's so soft and it doesn't feel sticky on my lips. The colors are great. It was a present from my boyfriend oddly enough he chose an awesome color.... this product is to die for!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.