Add a Photo

Kaleigh G.
Lexington, NC
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Had some great products but you don't always get your money's worth. They have good eyeliner and okay concealer.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My foundation is covergirl and I've been using this brand since high school. It's affordable and never makes me break out. Plus it matches my skin perfectly.
Ayanna P.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love all of their products! I actually got a voxbox with cover girl products! I loved the lip balm and powder!! Good for dry skin
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Enid, OK
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl on and off for the last 30 yrs. Their makeup is very good. My skin still breathes and my pocket doesn't empty out. Its not extremely expensive.
BRI W.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best drugstore brand for mascara and concealers. They also have really great loose powder and I love the katy kat matte lipsticks
Susie G.
Susie G.
Commerce Twp, MI
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great go-to make up brand. Affordable and easy to find. Wide variety of colors to match all skin tones.
iris v.
iris v.
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the the Katy perry matte lipstick. I love it it stays on for a long time and when it starts to go up still are left with some color on ur lips
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the mascara! It does not clump and make your eyelashes look like one big eyelash. It makes them stand out and look longer.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of the brands I use for mascara sometimes but mostly for blush. It is nice quality but it is not my favorite. Some of their products don't seem to work well with my skin.
Annette H.
Annette H.
Victoria, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Looove the color and silkieness of the application. Goes on like butter lol. The opacity is just right. Overall great lip gloss. Colorlicious melted toffee.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.