COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fleischmanns, NY
Love all the different colors they have.my fav colors are they're lipsticks Long lasting. One of my deff go to brands
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
San Antonio, TX
Their motto stays true - easy breezy beautiful covergirl. The quality is good for the price point. I am a personal fan of their concealers and foundations. They are light and don't make me feel like I have makeup caked on.
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
I love the make up products and they are my absolute favorite. From the concealer to the foundation to the powder, I love it all!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Van Buren, AR
It is hatd finding the right tone of covergirl for myself but they come pretty close. I dont break out and doesnt feel oily on my skin.
Molly C.
Molly C.
It's a really good brand. I love their mascaras, they hardly clump, especially the waterproof ones.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
El paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good not the best but i still kinda like it i just feel its not so much for me... I dont really buy their products so much but its a good brand to start with if you are barely getting into makeup its more naturally
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had gotten good products from Covergirl can never say anything wrong about them I love their brand their products in love with the company themselves stands for it's just an all-around a fantastic brand and I love it and I use it all the time
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY
On a daily basis I use covergirl powder foundation. This comes in a handy compact with a sponge applicator that I can carry anywhere to refresh when needed. It goes on smooth and covers well.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Avon, NY
Clear Brow Gel!!

This stuff is of the Lord. I love how it holds my brows in place but doesn't look shiny or fake at all. I use it on my eyelashes before curling too
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makes quality stuff! I love buying new things that I can afford but still be happy about
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.