BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
COVERGIRL has such a wide range of wonderful everyday products. I also love that as a company they are dedicated to diversity and acceptance.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Swannanoa
Covergirl products are great quality at an affordable price. I especially love their eyeshadows and mascara.
Marianhe A.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida
Amo los rimel, sobre todo te esta marca. Casi siempre acudo a cualquier farmacia o venta de cosméticos y elijo este tipo de productos
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love that Cover Girl is stepping up its game and are releasing GREAT products, at a GREAT price! I đź’—the Clean Matte line of foundation and powders. The only down side (and the reason I didn't give 5 stars) is that I don't feel their line of eyeshadows & lipsticks are as pigmented or last as long as other brands! All in all a GREAT brand !
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
oriana c.
oriana c.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
im not a big fan of covergirl i dont now why but i think all their products are not good enough maybe mascara and loose powder are okay but im not into this brand
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks. Nevertheless, foundations and concealers are things I wouldn't think of buying with them, I don't like their finish, they're usually too sheer for my like and they don't perform as good as I'd like to throughout the day. Nevertheless, Covergirl Luminizer is one of my favorite highlighters since it's shiny but not overly sparkly on my cheeks. Also, their blushes have been in my vanity for YEARS and they'll always have their spot there
Molly C.
Molly C.
It's a really good brand. I love their mascaras, they hardly clump, especially the waterproof ones.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Lincoln, NE
my #1 products that I use due to the price being reasonable and me and my daughters can afford it . not thinking of any cons
Pam G.
Pam G.
Gilberts, IL
I have been using Cover girl Clump Crusher Extensions Lash Blast for several years, this is my favorite mascara. I think it works perfectly, no improvements needed. I use this all the time.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.