Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Natashia M.
Natashia M.

Covergirl is another product that I've been using for years. This brand was actually my very first powder foundation, when I was cake face and couldn't match my foundation to my skin tone! Don't miss those days, am I right? I'm happy to see covergirl has improved their line and offer more products for people of color. I'll continue to use them
Patty M.
Patty M.
Clarksville , Tn

Cover girl I always a go to for affordable food quality makeup. My first and last go to
Debi L.
Debi L.
Buena Vista

I have used the age rewind foundation. I like it. I wish there was a better way to match the colors to your skin tone.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Beaumont, TX

Covergirl eye shadows are easy to apply and last throughout the day. With a huge selection of colors, you can easily go from a day at the office to a night on the town! Love this product!!
Paola S.
Paola S.

Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Mize, MS

If you are looking for a cheaper brand of makeup one I would recommend is COVERGIRL. I have used all different products of there's and never have had any problems. Very affordable!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD

An affordable and reliable makeup brand. Cover girl has the best eyeliner ever. Most of their mascaras are good as well. I stay away from their foundations though. This is definitely a go to brand that is wallet friendly for sure.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV

Esta linea es super facil de conseguie, en cualquiera dw tus tiendas lo piedes coseguir. Me gusta muchi
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

From a teenager to an adult CoverGirl has you covered.from sheer foundations to amazing lip color CoverGirl has it. At comparable prices too. CoverGirl has really kept up with the needs of the modern person. I recommend many products from them.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Albany, KY

Lash blast mascara is my go to for volume and length. I have tried multiple mascara and they never match up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.