BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emily G.
Emily G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl products their mascara is my go to. The only thing I don't like about it is when flakes off. But it gives great volume to my eyelashes
Alex L.
Alex L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Easy breezy beautiful cover girl! Love cover girl. Love even more that they have a male model! Amazing company
Ali L.
Ali L.
Covergirl is one of my very favorite drugstore makeup brands for a few reasons. Their prices are great. Their products have been around forever. Their mascaras, foundations, and blushes are some my favorites out of high or low end! I love Covergirl!
Ali Z.
Ali Z.
I've tried multiple products from this brand and I've loved them all. I wish the products were a little cheaper and not tested on animals but I still love them all!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the Covergirl products that I use. I love the eyeshadow colors and the smoothness of the application.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Cover girl is my go to mascara. I've tried other brands and they just aren't as good. What ever type of cover girl mascara I've used I've loved.
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl Is a well-known brand is good but compared to other brands I prefer to use others although it is good to buy hira prefer other
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Covergirl everyday and love how easy it is to use. This line is also in every store that I have been in. It's cheep too so I don't feel bad when I go through it so quickly!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Centertown, KY
I bought loose powder from CoverGirl and was pleasantly surprised at how well it covers.
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is what all America's next top model's wear and I love it too, eye liners mascaras and foundation all work great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.