BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shawna B.
Huntington , WV
This is a good brand with good prices. It is good quality for what you pay.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I've tried quite a few of their products and i've never had an issue with any of them. You get what you pay for. They are not top brand products and may not last as long. Overall happt with what i've bought. Bought my stuff at Walmart and Target.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
My favorite cover girl product is the 2 in 1 volume bombshell mascara. I typically don't use cover girl, but I saw it in a youtube video once and I loved how it looked on Tara and I just HAD to buy it to try it. I'm not sure how much it is in stores, but I got it on Amazon for $9. I highly recommend it.
Katey W.
Cover girl is a great brand. They have many different makeup items at affordable prices. Their mascaras, foundations and powders are my favorite.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I am a big fan of their mascaras and eyeshadows and I always wear them when I am at school.
Danelle J.
Clover , SC
I don't think you can go wrong with Covergirl. I haven't had any problems when it comes to their products. It's great and affordable and very easy to find. I couldn't think of anything that needs improvement. I'd recommend to anyone.
Cat S.
Milford, OH
All their mascaras were amazing but my holy gr
ial is the cover girl super sizer. This gives me the most beautiful long voluminous lashes ever. Love! Love! Love!
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX
I love Cover Girl. Every Cover Girl item I have purchased, was exactly as described. Many times the price is more than I want to pay, but typically you can find coupons or some other discount to alleviate some of the higher prices. I have purchased at Wal-Mart and CVS.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
trust worthy low cost I have been using CG since I was just a kid I love this brand and have many items I swear by I really love the blushes and lipsticks I got a eyeliner in a box not long ago and it is amazing
Anushree P.
Love this brand for eyeliner as it does not smudge and I can find all the colors I want.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.