BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tess R.
Columbus, OH
I usually will but their products when i'm in a hurry and don't have time to go to ulta. I like their foundations alright, and they make decent mascara as well.
Lori K.
Parkville, MD
Love their new inclusion add! Love their foundation keeps skin hydrated doesn't cost a fortune, and there's always a shade that matches me.
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been a company that has stuck around forever. I received the Lash Blast mascara in one of my VoxBox's and it got me hooked back on Cover Girl products. Now I use multiple products!
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX
It is cheap but not cheaply made. It is convenient to find, and purchase because it is always at drugstores.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been on of my to go products great price great results love covergirl
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good products, easy to find, cheap prices, and lots of versatile products as well!
I have used covergirl everything since I was a teenager, and that was a very long time ago. They haven't let me down in all these years! Always clean looking and simple. Also very reasonably priced, and easy to find.
Theresa N.
Lynnfield, MA
Good drug store cosmetic. I've tried the eye shadows. I like the ones that tell you where each color goes on your eye, I found that very helpful
Kiersten M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grab their mascara every month and love the quality of the products. easy to change up but love sticking to the same products.
Christina S.
I love cover girls cover up and mascaras. Great products and very affordable. Great quality without breaking the bank.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.