BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Allison J.
Allison J.
Laramie, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl products. I wish they still made the whipped foundation in the little jars. Love that stuff. But I do like the nail polishes, powders and mascaras. They always have a wide range of colors and products for all types of skin. One of my go to's for makeup.
I always buy their pressed powder. It is a must have in my make up case. Love the color soft honey.
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
I like a lot of covergirl products. I think they compare pretty nicely to higher end makeup brands. They have really great mascaras but I find that their foundations really aren't the best, and its hard to find the right color to match your skin.
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a go-to name brand for us. I have 3 teenage daughters so I love that it's affordable.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has so many cute and nice make up products for a very Good Price i been looking for their new lipstick from katy perry(: but everything i go to the stores look for it its always out of stock:/
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Brocton, NY
Cover girl advanced radiance is something I've tried recently. It goes on nice and is nice looking for a little while, then seems to get pretty oily looking and wipes off if you touch your face.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Eastlake, OH
Products are great for a last minute need. Prices are a little high. Eyeliner is my favorite product.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Lufkin, TX
Covergirl is a good bargain product that is easily accessible. They have a great variety of colors and items. The quality is okay, but not great. I find that the foundations and eye shadows don't last as long as I would like. Mascaras seem to work just fine and have a good, dark color.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Charleston, WV
I love using these products. They complete your desired look and it maintains throughout your busy workday into the evening hours. The price is also a factor if on a tight budget. Why not try these products and make your own decision.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl remains a brand that i feel confident will work for me. The quality of Covergirl is outstanding. I have an easy time shopping for Covergirl because usually there are samples to test and quite a few shades to choose from. I would recommend Covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.