Add a Photo
Samantha S.
Van Buren, AR
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It is hatd finding the right tone of covergirl for myself but they come pretty close. I dont break out and doesnt feel oily on my skin.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They are a hit and miss! Some things are amazing and others are Duds and don't show pigment or clump it all depends
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:03 p.m.
Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor:

love the super stay lipsticks, I have different colors, but I must say that red is my favorite, this lipstick consists of two bars, one at each end, the first contains the lipstick and the second a translucent bar that is responsible for sealing The color, although it says that it lasts for 24 hours I do not recommend it to go to eat since you will feel uncomfortable, to me it has lasted between 4 to 5 hours in perfect condition! Between the price / product ratio I give it 4 stars for being one of the best lipsticks of maybelline!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Dec. 22, 2016, 5 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always had gotten good products from Covergirl can never say anything wrong about them I love their brand their products in love with the company themselves stands for it's just an all-around a fantastic brand and I love it and I use it all the time
Madison C.
Madison C.
Avon, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Clear Brow Gel!!

This stuff is of the Lord. I love how it holds my brows in place but doesn't look shiny or fake at all. I use it on my eyelashes before curling too
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl makes quality stuff! I love buying new things that I can afford but still be happy about
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirls morals more than their products. In the past few years they have been very progressive with their ideas and models. However I find the blushes and eyeshadows to be quite dry. Their lipsticks on the other hand are quite good.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Goodrich, MI
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use these products the most when I buy makeup. They have the exact colors that I need!
Symantha H.
Symantha H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl mascara, I have used this for years, stays on all day. Great product
Amber S.
Amber S.
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I buy drugstore makeup it's usually always cover girl. I love there makeup products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.