BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ellen E.
Ellen E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many different CoverGirl products and I've really loved them all. My favorite is their mascara that I use. I've used their eye liner many times as well and I really like it, too. Overall, I think they have great products and I will continue to use them.
Nate S.
Nate S.
Annapolis, MD
I have enjoyed this product line for some time. I can always find good color choices. Plenty of items to mix and match.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter and I both love covergirl cosmetics and this is one product that we cannot live without.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI
Very reasonably priced and easy to find. The mascara that I tried was great. It was not clumpy, the brush was nice, and it didn't smudge all over. For a middle of the road mascara, it is perfect.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Greeneville, TN
No coverage. Doesn't last. Do not recommend. Makes face feel oily and dull. I would prefer a makeup that is going to give me good coverage and is going to last all day.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Philadelphia
Love all their products! Great prices and great quality makeup brand! Favorite product is the BB cream!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Horton, AL
Covergirl products cover smoothly and are very reasonably priced. We love to shop here and enjoy the customer service that we have always received. I do not see anything that needs to be improved at this time. We will surely shop here again. ...
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me CoverGirl is an ok brand. In my opinion they do mascara really well. My favorite is the Lashblast Volume in the orange tube and the lipglosses are good too. You can always get deals at the drugstore on Covergirl items. I will continue to try their new stuff!
PENELOPE P.
PENELOPE P.
Los Angeles
The Products from covergirl are pretty good. I especially like the lush in the rose color but it smells likes a grandma smell a little bit. I feel like it should be be a little cheaper because of the quality u of the products but otherwise it's ok for drugstore
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Fountain, CO
Covergirl is a good affordable makeup brand. Can find at pretty much every grocery store. Foundations, powders, eye liners and mascaras.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.