Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Schevette G.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN

Covergirl is amazing I love their products I love the queen collection when I run out of my Mac Covergirl Queen Foundation is my go-to it's very affordable is not expensive I love their eyebrow pencils as well and they have a lot of vibrant colors when it comes to thick and eyeshadows
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale, NY

Cover girl "ready set gorgeous " is one of my favorite foundation I use color 220 is so affordable and easy to use! Is oil free so is perfect for oily skin like mine ! And you could purchase in a lot of places ulta , cvs, Walgreens Walmart etc
Angie T.
Angie T.
Liberal, KS

The coverage I get from my foundation is amazing with this product and the pad is nice and holds up to being used for a long time!
vela s.
vela s.
Pearce, AZ

Covergirl is a great product. Not to much money and it stays on very well. Eyeshadow and foundation
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA

Excellent affordable brand. I've used a couple of their mascaras and they are great! I love their products
Lakin L.
Lakin L.
Pinnacle, NC

I only ever use their mascara cause to me it's the best! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them long and full!
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD

I prefer to use their mascara because I like the brushes that I need for length and they are very reasonably priced They also carry a wide variety
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC

There is a reason companies stay in business for not only years but decades. They bring good products at reasonable prices. Covergirl is such a company from the mid 70's (earliest I remember) to today they have lots of great products.
dymunz d.
dymunz d.
Holly, MI

I love their lipsticks, the darker plumish blacks, they are amazing. I love cover girls mascara, I like volume.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Indianapolis, IN

I love the cover girl eye shadow pallets. Love the Clump Crusher mascara. I love their chestnut brown eyeliner also for my green eyes. I want to try different colors and pallets but am scared it just won't look right.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.