Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Bronx, NY

Im in love with my BoxVox with free goodies inside from Out-last campaing, there I received a concealer with a natural touch effect and an awesome aplicator, also a powder with a matte effect, I just loved that my vox was costumized and all products matched my skin tone. And my fav, a double side makeup, one side with color and another glossy, If you don't apply the gloss you'll get a matte effect, which is AWESOME!!! Thank you, #Influenster #Covergirl
Concealer: COVERGIRL Out-last all day soft touch concealer
Powder: COVERGIRL Out-last all day matte finish powder
Lipstick: COVERGIRL Out-last all day color and gloss.
Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH

Covergirl is my go to for all my makeup needs! I have been using their mascara for many years and it cannot be beat! The oil of olay product line is bar none, moisture plus light cover and even skin tone, who could ask for more?
L W.
L W.
Concord, NC

Favorite is the lipstick and lip gloss. Make up isn't the best. Would like to try more of products.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Alliance, OH

Like the products. There is a range in everything you need for make-up. I am not picky on what brand for a lot of things but my eyeliner HAS to be cover girl because at always works and goes on. There are cheap eyeliners that don't even show up.
Bryte C.
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In

I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
Dani N.
Dani N.

It's okay! I used one of their foundations and it oxidized too much on me. I haven't tried anything else from them though.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jacksonville, AL

I use covergirl pressed powder because of the awesome coverage. I always feel fresh during the summer and it never creases!
Ragan T.
Ragan T.
Decatur, GA

I like their mascara. I don't really use anything else.
Maybe lip gloss from time to time.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore brands. They cater to a wide variety of people: men & women, young & old, light & dark skinned and everything in between! That alone makes me love them. Though I have 'moved on' to mainly higher end brands, their 3-in-1 foundation is still my HG! It's got great staying power and obviously the price is fantastic.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX

I have been using Covergirl liquid powder foundation for the past few months and absolutely love it! This brand is really affordable and you can purchase Covergirl products almost anymore, including Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Ulta stores, etc.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.