Add a Photo

Photos (111)
courtney r.
courtney r.
New Haven, IN

Covergirl mascara is by far one of my favorite brands! everytime I go to target I leave there with some Covergirl makeup! The quality is the best and the makeup always stays on all day. I will always buy Covergirl products!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mentone, CA

I use Cover girl base foundation in ivory everyday. I love the way it works with my skin tone, and when my skin tends to be oily it doesn't cause excess pore clogs.
Tanaide G.
Tanaide G.
Brownsville, TX

I've really mostly enjoyed that most of the products have lasted me, but it helps that I can afford them without having that big of a dent in my pocket.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brownsville, TX

I love Covergirl cosmetics. It is by far the best drugstore mascara I have ever used! Their clump cluster is my favorite product because it gives me length and volume without clumping my lashes. I recommend shopping this brand because they are very affordable and offer amazing quality!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Rock Hill , SC

Covergirl lashblast mascara is a long time favorite! It's affordable and is great quality. I haven't used it in a while- would love to try it again and see how it has improved over the years! Covergirl is a great go -to brand- great for a budget!!
Heather W.
Heather W.

A very affordable great drug store brand that I would recommend to anyone. The problem point of this brand is awesome
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA

I have used covergirl products for years because they offer affordable makeup that is exceptional quality. Variety of colors and choices...all good stuff.
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX

cover girl is affordable, and it gets the job done. usually i buy the foundation in this brand. I typically get this brand at walmart
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH

I love cover girl my make up looks flawless any time I use it . It is a must have in my makeup bag
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO

I usually love covergirl products. I think sometime they can be a little overpriced for the product but do the job.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.