BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizzy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl, like many drugstore cosmetic brands, tends to be kind of hit or miss for me. I don't use any of their face products because they just don't seem to work well for me, but after being reintroduced to the brand through the So Lashy mascara sent to me free from Influenster, I now have a newfound appreciation for their mascaras.
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the covergirl lash blast mascara habitually, it is the only mascara I wear. It works really well and is super affordable.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried. I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! I like this product for its price.
Elena W.
Crescent City, FL
Easy to find. Affordable for anyone. Generally easy to apply and has a good color palette to choose from.
Kelcy G.
I bought a nude color lipstick from cover girl and I was kinda ify about it at first just because it was so cheap but it has become one of my favorite lipsticks.
Maddy N.
Covergirl is really good inexpensive makeup brand that has some great quality products. I personally like the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation which was my go-to foundation for a long time. I recommend them if you're wanting to try nice new products without emptying out your wallet.
vanessa r.
Haines City, FL
Una de las marcas mejores que he probado de farmacia. Me gusta el polvo suelto de covergirl.
Alexandria K.
cape coral , FL
I'm not a huge "brand" person, hoe ever I know when I get cover girl, it's a product I know I'll like that will last and is worth the money.
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about cover girl. This is one of the only products I can use that doesn't break my face out
Melissa A.
I like cover girl but I have to pick and choose what I use. It doesn't last too long, but it is very affordable. I decided I can't use the eyeliner anymore, I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get another brand that lasts way longer. Currently I have a blush and bronzer. They do ok. The little brushes are a bit ridiculous. I don't even use them. I have to use my own brushes. I'd rather them give you a bit more product and no brush.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.