Add a Photo

Andrea M.
Brocton, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl advanced radiance is something I've tried recently. It goes on nice and is nice looking for a little while, then seems to get pretty oily looking and wipes off if you touch your face.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Eastlake, OH
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Products are great for a last minute need. Prices are a little high. Eyeliner is my favorite product.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Lufkin, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a good bargain product that is easily accessible. They have a great variety of colors and items. The quality is okay, but not great. I find that the foundations and eye shadows don't last as long as I would like. Mascaras seem to work just fine and have a good, dark color.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Charleston, WV
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love using these products. They complete your desired look and it maintains throughout your busy workday into the evening hours. The price is also a factor if on a tight budget. Why not try these products and make your own decision.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl remains a brand that i feel confident will work for me. The quality of Covergirl is outstanding. I have an easy time shopping for Covergirl because usually there are samples to test and quite a few shades to choose from. I would recommend Covergirl.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:35 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
great quality makeup. helps me to look great throughout the day. long lasting and reasonably priced!
Susan D.
Susan D.
Dec. 31, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always been consistently an affordable and quality product. Love the range of choices and colors.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fleischmanns, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love all the different colors they have.my fav colors are they're lipsticks Long lasting. One of my deff go to brands
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
San Antonio, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their motto stays true - easy breezy beautiful covergirl. The quality is good for the price point. I am a personal fan of their concealers and foundations. They are light and don't make me feel like I have makeup caked on.
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the make up products and they are my absolute favorite. From the concealer to the foundation to the powder, I love it all!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.