Add a Photo
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Beautiful cover girl I love Cover Girl love the darker skin tones Shades that they have on their makeup love their eyeliner while their primary no complaints I love it
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl! Been using since high school! I love that they have shades that match my undertone!
Jan T.
Jan T.
Douglasville, GA
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has always made my favorite lipsticks. They have good color, and go on smooth, while not drying out my lips. Their blush is also a good purchase. Nice, blendable color, and you can't beat the prices!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Lash blast is by far the best covergirl product ever! I always go back to it whenever I need a mascara that I know isn't going to let me down
carol b.
carol b.
Easton, MD
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually buy covergirl because they have the perfect shade for my skintone. I love all the new products that come out and they have great celebrity endorsements
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl offers makeup at a great price. I have used their powder foundation, liquid foundation and pressed powder and have found them all to be good products. Compared to their more expensive counterparts, they do not last as long.
Dec. 22, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always buy their pressed powder. It is a must have in my make up case. Love the color soft honey.
Jodi K.
Jodi K.
Goodyear, AZ
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like a lot of covergirl products. I think they compare pretty nicely to higher end makeup brands. They have really great mascaras but I find that their foundations really aren't the best, and its hard to find the right color to match your skin.
Christi M.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a go-to name brand for us. I have 3 teenage daughters so I love that it's affordable.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has so many cute and nice make up products for a very Good Price i been looking for their new lipstick from katy perry(: but everything i go to the stores look for it its always out of stock:/
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.