COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Aili R.
Aili R.
I enjoy using Cover Girl mascara for work and day wear. It's light weight and water proof. I would not recommend for night wear as it's not as bold as some other brands. Otherwise it's excellent as it does not clump.
Rose N.
Rose N.
I mainly use cover girl powder. I haven't been able to find a translucent powder that can match their price and ability to blend well with my skin tone.
Precious P.
Precious P.
I wear Covergirl Mascara. I love how long it last and the quality of the product. Covergirl never seems to disappoint with the smoothness of the product as well as how long it last and it doesn't leave the dark circle around your eyes like some other mascara products.
Leigha W.
Leigha W.
Fremont, MI
I like covergirl not only for their choices but for their price. It's beautiful and affordable.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I received a free sample lip gloss in the mail. It was a shimmery peachy gold. Very pretty. It went on very smooth. The color was very suttle. The sparkle factor was 100%. I would recommend this 100%
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product. Wish it was not so high on prices compared to others. Good brand though
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
Great products and great prices. Have been using covergirl for over 10 years
Anushree P.
Anushree P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand for eyeliner as it does not smudge and I can find all the colors I want.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has all us girls covered in flawless beauty. With products that fit every budget, CoverGirl is my go to girly beauty basic. Love the choices, love the products, love the brand! Trusted with me since 1980!
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always has my shade in foundation. I have sensitive skin and their makeup has never made me break out or have a reaction
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.