BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren G.
Midland, MI
Although it isn't the best quality, the reason I keep coming back to Covergirl cosmetics is because of the price. Not to mention, it's sold in conscience stores when I don't have time to go into town and it's consistent as far as the product goes.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
I bought the Ready Set Gorgeous fresh complexion foundation.. I love it. It's like the expensive foundation. AMAZING product. This covers as well as my Mac foundation powder for a fraction of the cost. I use it as a powder over my liquid foundation when I want full coverage. I've purchased and repurchased this product probably 10 times. It's incredible!
Sarah B.
Covergirl was probably the first makeup brand I ever bought and the don't seem to disappoint. Throughout the years I've purchased many different products. I really like that Covergirl does packs, for example mascara and a lipstick. It allows me to try both for a bit of a discount.
Alyssa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not been too impressed with their products. Especially not a fan of their eyeshadow, doesn't stay on as near long as it should
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has great mascara. I always buy Covergirl mascara over any other brand. Their eye liner is fantastic as well as their lipgloss!
Janny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The covergirl glazes are amazing, very durable and bright colors, this is my collection, neutral and beautiful colors, my favorite is the color black.I recommend it, you will not lose your money, love it .
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cover girl products in me past. The mascara for sure. But I prefer other brands now.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO
I use several CG products daily, my two favorites being the CG Smoothers BB Cream, and many of the CG Outlast lipcolors. I could not go a day without either of these items and even purchase them in bulk for fear that they will someday be discontinued!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is a go-to beauty brand for me. I'm not super into beauty products (though my interest is DEFINITELY growing), so I prefer to keep my spending on the lower side of the scale. COVERGIRL is pretty affordable and their products rarely let me down. I use their foundation and mascara most.
Jessica R.
Flatgap, KY
I love all their make up products!!!!!!!!! The powders and mascara are are the best. They even have all fr
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.