Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Ashtin B.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX

Cover girl is a classic brand that I, sadly, don't reach for very often, but I try! I always am trying something new from their line of products and very rarely find something I love. I like many things, but I never love anything I try. I think they are a classic brand, but are lackluster at formulations.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN

Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
Lucky I.
Lucky I.
Flushing, NY

I had gotten the Covergirl Outlast All Day concealer for free from Influenster. I got the shade medium-deep and it was a bit light for me, but it did have a brightening. It was a bit thin, I saw brush streaks with it, so I opted for my beauty blender to blend it out. Otherwise, it held on pretty well! These opinions are my own honest opinions!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA

i love COVERGIRL because its affordable for everyone and has all you need. i love how they always have new mascaras coming out like ever month and how there cover up doesnt just have 5 tones to pick from. also love how easy it comes off s you wont struggle so much.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Yuba City, CA

Affordable for people that are on a tight budget and good quality product for the price you are paying
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dunn, NC

I have very sensitive skin and Psoriasis. The cover girl compacts have always worked great for me when I am having a flare and need to cover red blotches. It doesn't cause my skin to break out any worse and blends in.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY

I have used covergirl for years. I continue to try new items that come out but my favorite are their lipsticks and bb cream. Very affordable. Many shades to choose from and variety of products. Highly recommend for quality and price are a great value
Desirée T.
Desirée T.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

Covergirl products are really exceptional, specially for sensitive skin face as mine, foundations are pretty light and oil free so my skin face won't get primples, its coverage is really good and so affordable. Mascaras are one of the best I have ever tried, they give great volume and definition.
Jessi G.
Jessi G.
Elizabethtown, KY

CoverGirl cosmetics are great! The best thing about them is that they are inexpensive. I've noticed that they don't break my face out like some other makeups do...and the best part is that their advertising technique is becoming so much more progressive than others! They're not afraid to step outside the box.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC

Currently all of the masacra that I've purchased have been cover girl! I love cover girl! I'll always use cover girl
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.