Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS

I use the covergirl lash blast mascara habitually, it is the only mascara I wear. It works really well and is super affordable.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA

I use a cover girl eyeshadow pallet, I use a foundation and I use a concealer from them. I love them all
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Whitehall, MI

I use these products nearly every day! Very good quality for the price. Plus easy to find at most stores.
Jane T.
Jane T.
Chilliwack, Bc

CoverGirl has excellent advertising employing women of all age, shape and size which promotes natural beauty and self-confidence. But the products can be hit and miss. The price is very good.
Cover girl is totes my fav i love there eye liner and mascera its amazing and awesome gift ideas
Heather P.
Heather P.
Crowley, TX

1 of my favorite cosmetic companies. There products are always reliable great quality etc. I especially like the COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus black/onyx Eyeliner. Application is flawless every time & the convient self sharpening aspect is also a plus
Laura T.
Laura T.

Love their foundation. Gave this brand three stars because of inconsistency. I wish this company could be more consistent with the quality of their products. I love some and hate others. I hate buying from this brand because I don't know if I will love or hate the formula of the shadow this time or not.... Or blush etc. I do love their foundation and many great Mascaras.
Megan J.
Megan J.

There are a lot of things I like about Covergirl and they have some great products. I just feel about the same as other drugstore companies....it seems to be hard to find what are great products. They do have nice foundations that I think are worth it. The messages that the company is working on sending to break beauty standards is amazing. I just feel like there is something missing.
Rita F.
Rita F.

Love cover girl it is the. Best last long and goes on easy always buy cover girl recommend to others
I love their products, but their eyeliner tends to smudge on me. I suggest using the strictly pencil liner instead of the gel pen/liquid eyeliner
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.