BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
ivette m.
ivette m.
miami, florida
Estos productos son fabulosos he tenido la oportunidad comprar con anteriorida y son lo maximo costosos pero muy buenos
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the cheaper makeups I use but you can't tell the difference in it and more expensive brands. I love all of there products
Amy M.
Amy M.
Jetersville, VA
I use CoverGirl foundation, eye shadow and blush. I have been very pleased with their products.
Arianna Yannare B.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
muy buena y con precios muy accesibles añadiendo que tiene gran presentacion y son de excelente calidad los productos
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used covergirl for as long as I have been doing makeup. It's honestly probably the first one I ever did use. Great drugstore brand ! Good for the price! I love the new cover girl Ana the path they've chosen!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lakeville, NY
Love their eyeshadow. Always ha's whatever color I'm looking for !! Would recommend to my friends.
Ida Rose B.
Ida Rose B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is pretty good. For a drugstore brand they do a really good job with their makeup I think.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
i love the covergirl foundations and eye shadows. their really great quality and very affordable. i would recommend lots of products from this brand.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madisonville, KY
I like Covergirl , but i haven't had many different products to compare it to. I'm still looking for more in a foundation & concealer.
Martina W.
Martina W.
Alexandria, VA
I love covergirl mascara. It makes my eyelashes really pop, and it gives great length and thickness to my already lashes. Every girl could use an extra pop of length so its nice that this product provides it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.