Add a Photo

Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Feb. 3, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a great all purpose department store make up. Very affordable. They have some really awesome facial powder's. Great selection of availability you can find them at several stores. The foundation and powder colors are a great assortment
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX
Jan. 11, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I was younger cover girl was all I'd use cuz they have awesome products at great prices but if you can't afford to have chemical peels, plastic surgery and other procedures the products don't really work as well as other brands for older skin
Ana R.
Ana R.
Denton, TX
Feb. 6, 2017, 6:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I feel safe buying cover girl so when the moment hits to buy makeup this is one of those brands that I'm not worried about low quality products when I purchase. Peace of mind is alot more powerful than people think when it comes to spending money.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Spiro
Dec. 21, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have very sensitive skin and can only use covergirl products on my skin. I love the coverage and the ease of use. I'm a wash and go kind of girl, but I love to look put together and covergirl does that for me. Amazing products at amazing prices.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
Dec. 23, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
From watching commercial advertisement of new products and then purchasing them. Yea other brands are good too but covergirl is also affordable for almost every budget and their products are great! I would most definitely recommend their products.
Kilsy W.
Kilsy W.
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought a blush covergirl and its normal is not too good but it's not bad, I used it something and it works well but it's not my favorite, I bought it in a duty free in an airport and it was fast, I really want to try other products of covergirl.
Smriti S.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has a great cause other than just makeup plus it is an affrdable brand that is available practically everywhere. I shop the products from Ulta or drugstores like CVS and Walgreens. The quality is not always the best but is good for most.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Rock Creek, OH
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an amazing brand!!!! I love the people they have chosen to represent them and I love their prices, their prices are amazing for their products! I will highly recommend anyone this brand if they want great products for a great price!!
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Feb. 6, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl has some of my favorite liquid lip sticks of all time! The color choices are great and so is the price, if your looking for a cheaper drugstore brand that is just as good as the high end brands, I would definitely recommend cover girl!
Ally D.
Ally D.
Henderson, NV
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl mascaras in general are just amazing! I haven't found one yet that I don't like! The wands have all been good for me. i especially love anything volumizing and dark! Some packaging I think is too bulky, but to me it's about the product!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.