Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Laura F.
Laura F.
Medley, FL

YA HABIA COMENTADO ANTERIORMENTE QUE NO ME GUSTA MUCHO LA BASE DE ELLOS, SU OLOR MUY MENTOLADO Y SE PARTE O CUARTEA LA BASE CON MUCHA FACILIDAD, POR MAS QUE LA SELLO EN MI PIEL NO VA COMO YO DESEO, MAS SIN EMBARGO LA HE USADO EN CLIENTAS Y LES VA DE MARAVILLA.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Hammonton, NJ

These products are really hit or miss. They need larger selection of skin shades for their foundation. Most of their foundations are also too thick or too thin where I feel like I am not wearing any. I like their mascaras the best out of all of their products.
Thea B.
Thea B.

Such an affordable drug-store makeup brand! They price is just the right amount for the quality product you will recieve. definitely would recommend them to anyone who is on a budget and still is into makeup and stuff. You can pick this up at really any store.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Garrison, KY

I love the mascara The Super Sizer Fibers very black. It makes my eye lashes so full looking and isn't clumpy. Even when putting more it doesn't look all like its piled on. I used Maybelline for years and decided to try this now I'm def a Covergirl kinda girl.
Maegen S.
Maegen S.
Lexington, KY

If you want a cheaper makeup option with okay results, this is definitely the right option. Their powder products are definitely of higher quality than their liquid products such as foundation. However, when I am in a pinch, their products are always my go to.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR

I don't use many of their products anymore now that I know more about makeup lol but this used to be one of my favorite brands. I do still have a few eyeshadows that I use regularly and love but other than that I'm not a huge fan of their foundations, powders.
LaQuanda W.
LaQuanda W.

Covergirl makeup is ok if you are on a budget. Some of the liquid foundation seems to be watered down and I am having issues matching the foundation with my dark skin complexion. I find that I often have to mix makeup to get a good match without looking ashy.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I recently started trying out cover girl products and they're amazing. I love the lipgloss I received for free from pinchme. I also received a eyeliner from pinchme. I will definitely be buying products from cover girl now that I got a chance to try them out.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Topeka , KS

I love Covergirl's products. Almost all of my makeup is Covergirl brand including mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. and it is good quality for the price that I pay for it. I also like that I can buy it at my local Walmart for my convience. My favorite brand.
Lara L.
Lara L.

I have only used their mascara and I absolutely love it because they are clump free. And they add so much volume to your lashes. And I love that they are not waterproof because its really hard to take off mascara. And I love the fact that they are cheap also.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.