Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Faith L.
Faith L.
Hammonton, NJ

These products are really hit or miss. They need larger selection of skin shades for their foundation. Most of their foundations are also too thick or too thin where I feel like I am not wearing any. I like their mascaras the best out of all of their products.
Lara L.
Lara L.

I have only used their mascara and I absolutely love it because they are clump free. And they add so much volume to your lashes. And I love that they are not waterproof because its really hard to take off mascara. And I love the fact that they are cheap also.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY

I love Covergirl mostly for their mascara. They are my #1 go-to for it and have been for years. I can't find anything that works as well as theirs and it's so affordable too! I can't imagine spending tons of money on high end products that don't work as well.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I recently started trying out cover girl products and they're amazing. I love the lipgloss I received for free from pinchme. I also received a eyeliner from pinchme. I will definitely be buying products from cover girl now that I got a chance to try them out.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Topeka , KS

I love Covergirl's products. Almost all of my makeup is Covergirl brand including mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. and it is good quality for the price that I pay for it. I also like that I can buy it at my local Walmart for my convience. My favorite brand.
LaQuanda W.
LaQuanda W.

Covergirl makeup is ok if you are on a budget. Some of the liquid foundation seems to be watered down and I am having issues matching the foundation with my dark skin complexion. I find that I often have to mix makeup to get a good match without looking ashy.
Shel W.
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD

I love CoverGirl make up and products. I admit that I try any and all brands but I have never met a CG product that I didn't like. They have good quality products and are not usually too expensive, so that you can afford to try different colors and versions.
Analiese R.
Analiese R.

I do enjoy using cover girl products, however I have found other products that are of better quality. Cover girl products can be bought at your local department stores, including Walmart. They are not very expensive. I would somewhat recommend shopping here.
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT

I used to use their make up line and when I did I loved it. The powder cover ups are so good at hiding my small blemishes and I don't have to cake a lot on and that is important to me. I like to have my face look natural and this make up line did it for me!!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD

Really nice company. I love getting behind the new CoverGirls (Ellen, etc.). They are also inclusive with the male CoverGirl (who is a makeup wizard to be quite honest. Like damn!). Good quality makeup that does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.