BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kilsy W.
Kilsy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a blush covergirl and its normal is not too good but it's not bad, I used it something and it works well but it's not my favorite, I bought it in a duty free in an airport and it was fast, I really want to try other products of covergirl.
Ana R.
Ana R.
Denton, TX
I feel safe buying cover girl so when the moment hits to buy makeup this is one of those brands that I'm not worried about low quality products when I purchase. Peace of mind is alot more powerful than people think when it comes to spending money.
Smriti S.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has a great cause other than just makeup plus it is an affrdable brand that is available practically everywhere. I shop the products from Ulta or drugstores like CVS and Walgreens. The quality is not always the best but is good for most.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
From watching commercial advertisement of new products and then purchasing them. Yea other brands are good too but covergirl is also affordable for almost every budget and their products are great! I would most definitely recommend their products.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Spiro
I have very sensitive skin and can only use covergirl products on my skin. I love the coverage and the ease of use. I'm a wash and go kind of girl, but I love to look put together and covergirl does that for me. Amazing products at amazing prices.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX
When I was younger cover girl was all I'd use cuz they have awesome products at great prices but if you can't afford to have chemical peels, plastic surgery and other procedures the products don't really work as well as other brands for older skin
Stacie G.
Stacie G.
Granite City, IL
Love the foundations and the press powders especially the translucent powder. Sometimes depending on what foundation I use the. translucent powder isn't light enough. But other than that they have wonderful products that I intend on buying again.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE
I love cover-girl products. They continue to be innovative and offer a variety of colors and styles. They offer products that fit every ones makeup needs with quality ingredients . There products are also very affordable and available everywhere.
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
I've been using Covergirl for years & it's a great quality brand. I usually don't spend too much on it & it works well for me.I love all things cover girl especially there mascaras, foundations and blushes. I highly recommend all of the products.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Rock Creek, OH
Covergirl is an amazing brand!!!! I love the people they have chosen to represent them and I love their prices, their prices are amazing for their products! I will highly recommend anyone this brand if they want great products for a great price!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.