Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Emily M.
Emily M.

Covergirl is a very affordable drugstore brand. It's not my favorite brand. I have their stay luminous foundation and I don't like it at all. It looks so cakey on my skin and accentuates all my dryness. However I have a blush from Covergirl and I really like it.
Cayla J.
Cayla J.
Boston, MA

Cover girl routinely makes great cosmetics that are affordable but work well. I have been using their Lashblast Fusion mascara for years and it's the only mascara I like anymore. I love their ad campaigns and how inclusive they are. They always have my business.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA

Covergirl is a really good and affordable brand Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Halifax, NS

Covergirl has a wide variety of products and they are very good quality products they are pretty inexpensive and they have a lot of colour options I buy a lot of drugstore makeup and I would recommend to anyone on a budget or anyone just starting out with makeup
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Guilford, MO

Normally, I like their products. However, the last few purchases made my skin break out more than before. Also, I am not impressed with their prices anymore. They are way too expensive since I only wear makeup now and again. I would try to find different makeup.
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.

Covergirl is such a staple in my daily routine. I've been buying the same color eyeshadow for 10 years, it's a versatile shade that I can use for an everyday look or add drama for a night out. They have a variety of products that help me achieve my "go-to" look.
María Victoria J.
María Victoria J.
Caracas, DTO CAPITAL

I got the Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara and I haven't been happier in my whole life. You should take this from a girl who has struggled her whole life to get her eyelashes the least bit noticed. A day doesn't pass in which I don't wear this amazing product!
Erica O.
Erica O.

Covergirl clean foundation is awesome. It is very affordable! Light coverage and feels light on your face. Lasts all day with a powder and the color selection is awesome. It is perfect for someone who likes a natural look or who is juat starting to wear makeup!
Traci S.
Traci S.
New Enterprise, PA

Covergirl is a nice cheaper product always has lots of options for all skin types. I'd recommend it to anyone just starting out in makeup that doesn't want to spend a lot on makeup. I'll buy it when I run out of my expensive makeup and I'm running low on money.
Olga S.
Olga S.

I love their mascaras. Not only are they affordable, they make my eyelashes look amazing and not clumpy. I like using the clump crusher and lash blast volume. Together they give my lashes length and volume. I use the color black black. I use the non-water proof
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.