Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
yulissa R.
yulissa R.

I love coverirl such an affordable brand house and makeup to have I use to own alot from this brand
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

Covergirl has some good products! They are affordable! And very easy to find!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX

For being a drug store brand the formulas are good and feel nice on my skin. Their setting powder has been my go to for years. However the cover girl eyeliner smudges very easily but it is very pigmented so if you have a good setting spray/powder this brand could work well for you!
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto

This is always my first choice when buying lipstick or foundation. they offer a variety of colors and products that i like
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA

This is an amazing drugstore brand All in all. They have lots of great products such as their eyeshadows singles and quads, their lip liners, and their lipsticks. I overall love their products and will continue to buy.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

I really like this line of products, this is one of my favorite brands and I really like the way they look, they do not dry my skin, they look great and I really like it, I think they should try this line of makeup.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Most of their products are really great. So many eye shadow varieties and really good quality for the price
Keri H.
Keri H.
Saline, MI

I use covergirl liquid cover up. I have been using this product for 20 years and it definitely hides the blemishes on my face. It also goes on smooth and makes me feel more confident when I wear it.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA

For me covergirl is a hit or miss brand. A lot of there stuff is good but a lot of it doesn't work well for me either so I don't really love it but I also don't hate it. Although the products that are a hit - work really well!
Katey W.
Katey W.

Cover girl is a great brand. They have many different makeup items at affordable prices. Their mascaras, foundations and powders are my favorite.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.