Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY

Covergirl is one of the brands I use for mascara sometimes but mostly for blush. It is nice quality but it is not my favorite. Some of their products don't seem to work well with my skin.
Annette H.
Annette H.
Victoria, TX

Looove the color and silkieness of the application. Goes on like butter lol. The opacity is just right. Overall great lip gloss. Colorlicious melted toffee.
shannon l.
shannon l.
Seymour, IN

Love COVERGIRL! Been using it since I was a teenager! The product gets better with age, just like us women.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA

i love covergirl. i love that they have come out with a new line, directed towards teens. I love that it shows that they don't need tons of make-up to look gorgeous. I love all of my covergirl products. i will continue to buy covergirl. i do highly recommend covergirl to those who want to feel easy breezy beautiful.
Britta T.
Britta T.
Allen, KY

I've been using covergirl products since I began wearing makeup! Always great quality products and very affordable too! It's great that you can look great and stay on budget :) I will forever be a Covergirl!
Albuquerque, NM

How can you not love cover girl over all it's just an amazing brand especially their mascara it's the absolute best mascara to use it makes your lashes long full and beautiful and there is no flake with the mascara
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Coatesville, PA

CoverGirl has moderately priced, quality products. They have a great selection of items; I usually buy their mascara as I think it is really great. It is affordable and easy to find at most retailers. I would definitely recommend using CoverGirl.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.

This is one of the best makeup drugstore brand ever, I really like everything they have and is really affordable for beginners and makeup lovers.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Bedford, VA

This a great product if you are on a budget. I'm a huge fan of their foundation. Professional look without the professional price.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA

I absolutely love Covergirl. I have been using it since I was a young teenager, so just about 10 years. They are great quality products for being drugstore in my opinion. I always catch myself going back to them because they are so reliable. I used the clean foundation for like a solid 3 years before switching to a high end foundation.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.