BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brigid M.
Brigid M.
Wycombe, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl makeup if affordable and accessible! Whenever I need something in a pinch or want to try something new I just run to cvs and grab some cover girl! The make up does not always last all day but I am usually satisfied.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Tremont, PA
I like their facial powder n foundation powder I have to watch cuz I have sensitive skin issues I don't think they have to make any changes IMHO. I don't think it's TOO expensive. I also think it's a good quality product. Yea I'd recommend shopping here to my fam n friends
Karen R.
Karen R.
Grand Rapids, MI
The foundation I've used from cover girl is awesome it doesn't leave my skin stinky or itching like other foundations have but I feel my face nice and smooth and what I'm trying to cover up stays nice and covered up by this foundation.
Ashton L.
Ashton L.
Brandon, MS
Amazing but again I never have money but Ive tried knock off products but I think they would be an amazing brand
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Clean sensitive foundation in porcelain matches my skin tone and accommodates my sensitive clean. I break out with a lot of makeup, but never had any issues with this!
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
The Katy Kat line they came out with so far the best. The colors of the lipstick are perfect, and the mascara is also really pretty
Emmalee H.
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX
I love covergirl so much.i love there products and thier campains.they are ab amazeing company and i really live everythung they do.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Norfolk, NY
Clean makeuo, non caking.
True to color for foundations. Non oily foundation.

Nice collection of foundations, cover ups and powders at reasonable prices
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think covergirl is an okay drugstore brand. It's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite. I don't look at covergirl as being very hip or anything, it just seems blah to me at times. Price is good though
gladys r.
gladys r.
Providence, RI
Omg covergirl are de vest. I love everything that covergirl have awww I love the listip
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.