BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara15 Answers
  • Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Covergirl so Lasky mascara in jet black is amazing!!! I have long lashes alr eew Dylan but with this mascara my lashes were supereally long and dark. They looked really full and just beautiful
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl rocket mascara is my 1st choice mascara amongst the other brands i have in my bag. I like the thickess and length it gves me. As if im wearing "falsies" (Fake eye lashes)! I wear this ar work or on a day off im wearing light make up
Renee K.
Renee K.
Leitchfield , KY
I love usen cover girl products.They smells good and they wonk wonderful. I buy it at walmart. It is always a easy product to find.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Drugstore makeup brand! I can always find what i am looking for. there is always a large selection of shade ranges and colors to chose from!.
Arooba A.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm personally not a big fan of cover girl, especially their face products. I've used their eye liners and mascaras as well and they are not bad , there is just better out there in the same price range. I do really like their eyeshadow trios though , I have a few and would recommend those but aside from that cover girl products are just ok.
Syble G.
Syble G.
Their foundation is one of my favorites. I find that it's easy to match with the tone color of my skin. It applies easily (I use the cream to powder) and seems to last throughout my work day. I have been using this product for the past 10 years and have yet to find another that stands up to its price and quality.
Adrianne T.
Adrianne T.
Nashville, TN
I do not use foundation too often, but when I do, I use Covergirl for oily skin. I find that it provides great coverage and does not cause me to break out. I def would only recommend their foundation. It is light and feels great on my skin. I will buy this again.
Corin M.
Corin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Covergirl brand has been in my life for as long as I can remember. I love almost all of their products and they are just as good, if not better, than some of the high end beauty brands.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great company with a great brand message. I love the quality of covergirl products as well as the message of beauty equality that the brand expresses.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.