COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Faith B.
Faith B.

Covergirl is a solid drugstore brand of cosmetics. Covergirl was my go-to brand in high school and as I was learning to play with makeup. If you're looking for a decent brand to try out new beauty trends with, Covergirl may be right for you!
Saylor C.
Saylor C.
Boone, NC

I've tried several foundations and powders and overall have had a great experience with all covergirl makeup. Wide variety of products and shades.
Charna H.
Charna H.
Tiffin, OH

Easy, reliable, go to drug store brand. So cheap. I buy mine at Walmart during my weekly grocery run. I love their compacts, the one with oil control works pretty well for my greasy face and makes my skin look matte which I prefer. I love their products.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Rome, NY

Great mascaras for an even better price. Quick simple makeup Incan pick up at Amy drug store.
Daiana u.
Daiana u.

Son buenos sus profuctos unos mas que otros pero en general son buenos accesibles a todo publico y economicos en lo personas sus mascaras me gustan excepto la fr micro fibras
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

best eyeliner. Best foundation (although they just discontinued my liquid magic kind whish sucks) This is my go to eyeliner and a great inexpensive brand
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Royston, GA

Covergirl face powder has been a favorite of mine for 30 years. Covergirl is very affordable and of good quality.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, KY

I have been using the liquid foundation. It is great. Goes on smooth, and covers everything that needs to be covered.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.

Lash Blast mascara has to be my all-time favorite drugstore mascara ever. I love that Covergirl isn't afraid to have brown for their mascaras and sometimes I prefer brown to make my blue eyes pop. The Lash Blast makes my lashes voluminous and it doesn't flake off throughout the day.
jasmine h.
jasmine h.
Montgomery, AL

I have used this makeup for several years, and love the coverage. I have redness around nose and mouth, and splotches elsewhere, and this covers very well because it's thick. Covergirl has started advertising that this makeup 'stays on the surface and doesn't sink into lines.' That's just not possible. They are trying to make you think it's like Spackle and will not go into your lines or wrinkles. It is a good concealer. I'm 16 years old and get compliments on my skin all the time, so it really does cover blemishes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.