Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Symantha H.
Symantha H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I use cover girl mascara, I have used this for years, stays on all day. Great product
Amber S.
Amber S.

When I buy drugstore makeup it's usually always cover girl. I love there makeup products
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
Lexington, NC

Had some great products but you don't always get your money's worth. They have good eyeliner and okay concealer.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA

My foundation is covergirl and I've been using this brand since high school. It's affordable and never makes me break out. Plus it matches my skin perfectly.
Ayanna P.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX

Love all of their products! I actually got a voxbox with cover girl products! I loved the lip balm and powder!! Good for dry skin
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Enid, OK

I have been using Covergirl on and off for the last 30 yrs. Their makeup is very good. My skin still breathes and my pocket doesn't empty out. Its not extremely expensive.
BRI W.
BRI W.
Rockford , IL

Best drugstore brand for mascara and concealers. They also have really great loose powder and I love the katy kat matte lipsticks
Susie G.
Susie G.
Commerce Twp, MI

Great go-to make up brand. Affordable and easy to find. Wide variety of colors to match all skin tones.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.

I love the mascara! It does not clump and make your eyelashes look like one big eyelash. It makes them stand out and look longer.
iris v.
iris v.

I use the the Katy perry matte lipstick. I love it it stays on for a long time and when it starts to go up still are left with some color on ur lips
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.