BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

William A.
William A.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand. Such a huge variety of products for people on a budget with decent quality. Eyeshadows are not the best but I find that to be the same for all drugstore eyeshadows
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are very popular and have been around for a long time. There is a reason for that. It's because their products are amazing quality and they speak for themselves. Cover girl products are sold everywhere and are very affordable. I love the fact that they have such a wide range of products.
Dallas B.
Dallas B.
Junction City, KS
My favorite product is the mascara. They have many different kinds to choose from. Mascara is my go to product. Waterproof really works.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Fountain, CO
Covergirl is a good affordable makeup brand. Can find at pretty much every grocery store. Foundations, powders, eye liners and mascaras.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Conyers, GA
Covergirl is affordable for me. I like it because I am a female who doesn't know a lot about makeup and these are great for me.
Alizabeth P.
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love their eyeliner and mascaras. I never really use anything else. Their foundation is full coverage. But makes me break out. Easy to find anywhere and definitely is my go to for eyes.
ashton k.
ashton k.
Trenton, OH
i love covergirls concealer. once you put it on and run it in you can't see any pimples or dark circles. it's amazing
Angela E.
Angela E.
Gaston, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Covergirl Queen collection. Perfectly matches african american skin tones. Prices are good and easily found in local Walmarts and drug stores.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has a wide range of products that fit every woman & every face. I love their products immensely & they are always first on my list when I try a new product out.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go-to foundation. I apply it in a sheer layer and it feels light and clean
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.