BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Sara P.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used Covergirl products growing up, and I still currently use their different mascaras. I have never had a problem with the products.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cheyenne, WY
I love cover girl makeuo! I've never had any problems with it. It us good quality and lasts all day! I would recommend this product!
Bibi R.
Bibi R.
Tucson, Az
I love this I been using it for years and I tired something different and messed up my face so my face love this
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A brand I trust and admired. So many great product for my makeup needs. The price is also very affordable and that is a PLUS..
Covergirl so Lasky mascara in jet black is amazing!!! I have long lashes alr eew Dylan but with this mascara my lashes were supereally long and dark. They looked really full and just beautiful
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl rocket mascara is my 1st choice mascara amongst the other brands i have in my bag. I like the thickess and length it gves me. As if im wearing "falsies" (Fake eye lashes)! I wear this ar work or on a day off im wearing light make up
Renee K.
Renee K.
Leitchfield , KY
I love usen cover girl products.They smells good and they wonk wonderful. I buy it at walmart. It is always a easy product to find.
Delia T.
Delia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great Drugstore makeup brand! I can always find what i am looking for. there is always a large selection of shade ranges and colors to chose from!.
Arooba A.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm personally not a big fan of cover girl, especially their face products. I've used their eye liners and mascaras as well and they are not bad , there is just better out there in the same price range. I do really like their eyeshadow trios though , I have a few and would recommend those but aside from that cover girl products are just ok.
Syble G.
Syble G.
Their foundation is one of my favorites. I find that it's easy to match with the tone color of my skin. It applies easily (I use the cream to powder) and seems to last throughout my work day. I have been using this product for the past 10 years and have yet to find another that stands up to its price and quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.