COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Norma C.
Norma C.
Stafford, VA
This mascara does just what it says that it will do. It is very affordable, I paid approximately $7 for it at Target.. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to have plump eyelashes without the expensive price tag. I
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Pullman, WA
Covergirl has by go to mascara, lash blast. It doesn't clump and is good quality without being too expensive.
Latifah C.
Latifah C.
Mascara to die for! Sold on most stores including CVS & Walgreens. Awesome prices!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I have sensitive skin, so I love all their products. I use their mascaras, foundation, blush and eyeshadow
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is absolutely amazing! My skin is oily and dry plus super sensitive and their products do not dry out or causes any redness or break outs. Quality is amazing. It's well worth price but it's better when they have sell
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is likely my favorite "drugstore" brand. I'm really loving the Katy Kat matte lipsticks that recently came out. Their mascaras are really great and I enjoy their powders too. It's very good quality for a decent price that is available everywhere.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Covergirl for years. Good products at a great price. A dependable "drug store brand"
Jill T.
Jill T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like a lot of things from this brand, but haven't seemed to find something I can't live without.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with Covergirl products. Some of the products are great and some aren't. A lot of the products particularly the foundation and concealer to me doesn't have that good of coverage for me. Not to mention the price which is a bit much for some of the products and the quality.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Linwood, MI
Every mascara i try out ive always liked. Non clumpy for a great price. Covergirl is on top of coming out with the hottest and newest thing.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.