Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Rama S.
Rama S.

Covergirl has up-to-date cosmetics and has special offers.The quality of the products are unbelievable.It gives complete satisfactory experience while shopping at MAC.It has reasonable price. I like shopping at Covergirl and would recommend it to my friends also.
VONDRA W.
VONDRA W.
Broadview, IL

WHY SPEND LOT'S OF MONEY ON LIPSTICKS FROM COSMETIC COUNTERS WHEN COVERGIRL HAS A LINE THAT'S REASONABLY PRICED, AND DOES THE JOB.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
West Portsmouth, OH

Cover girl foundation is a foundation that is good and is also reasonable priced. I prefer the liquid to the powder foundation. The powder for me leaves streaks and looks a little blotchy. The thing that won me over is that the liquid has great coverage and is affordable.
Kaley M.
Kaley M.

Covergirl has to be one of my favorite drug store brands. My favorite product is their LashBlast Volume Mascara. It makes my eyelashes SO full and long. I've never had an issue with clumping or flaking off, which is why it's my favorite. I recommend this mascara to EVERYONE. It's amazing!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl has it's hits and misses, but recently all of the products I have tried have been great! It is a pretty affordable brand, and has a great range of products. My favorites are from the matte-clean collection because it helps with my oily skin.
Roxi T.
Roxi T.
Independence, MO

I love cover girl foundation. It doesn't feel greasy but it's not so dry thay it sits in my small lines and creases on my face. Great coverage and a good price
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

Cover girl is okay to me. None of their products really blow me away. Some things are really good and others are just blah. I feel like the products do their job but it's nothing special and doesn't stand out as much as other brands like maybeline or Revlon.
Yamily S.
Yamily S.
New york, Ny

I mostly like all product from this brand, they are pretty good and works for me 💁🏻
alyssa e.
alyssa e.

A little pricey at times but it is long lasting and it works! This brand is offered at a lot of retail stores so it is very easy to find when needed.
Ammie T.
Ammie T.
Silver Creek, GA

I have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful which makeups I choose. For the price, nothing beats Covergirl. Its long lasting, covers beautifully, and doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great quality product. Yes, I'll shope Covergirl again.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.