COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Ava C.
Ava C.
Springville, UT

Covergirl is one of my go to products. It is affordable and is available anywhere. I like that Ican find dupes feom it's wide range of products too.
Kierra B.
Kierra B.
North Las Vegas, NV

Covergirl's Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is good for light to medium coverage. For the cost it is a good bargain. It isn'the my go-to foundation, but it does the job when I am running low on makeup funds and in a pinch!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.

I love cover girl! The foundation is nice and smooth and doesn't leave your face looking or feeling gunky!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Roseburg, OR

I love covergirl products they are easy to get almost everyone carries them and priced right
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Bowling Green, KY

I love their mascara products and the options available...you don't have to have the same look every time, but can do subtle changes or dramatic changes for your looks. I have sensitive eyes, and love that I can trust their products will never irritate me.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Laredo, TX

Ive been using this foundation for Bout two weeks. I absolutely love it. Full coverage and stays on all day.
Faith B.
Faith B.

Covergirl is a solid drugstore brand of cosmetics. Covergirl was my go-to brand in high school and as I was learning to play with makeup. If you're looking for a decent brand to try out new beauty trends with, Covergirl may be right for you!
Saylor C.
Saylor C.
Boone, NC

I've tried several foundations and powders and overall have had a great experience with all covergirl makeup. Wide variety of products and shades.
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA

Quality has always been nice with cover girl! I love that cover girl is always priced well too
Olivia D.
Olivia D.

Lash Blast mascara has to be my all-time favorite drugstore mascara ever. I love that Covergirl isn't afraid to have brown for their mascaras and sometimes I prefer brown to make my blue eyes pop. The Lash Blast makes my lashes voluminous and it doesn't flake off throughout the day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.