Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston salem, Nc
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to cosmetic brand when I want a quick reasonable priced product I absolutely love all of their mascara and eye shadows
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like the purple volume mascara, but I find it can be clumpy and starts to smell within a few weeks of using it
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is just a great brand it doesnt empower just painting on your face it empowers your natural beauty with just little accents it love it.
Priyal K.
Priyal K.
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A good drugstore brand. I have a few favorites when it comes to their makeup but it isn't one of my major go toos. I tried out their new so Lashy mascara and loved it!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not a fan of cover girl noticed their products goes bad faster than most it's a great product for young preteen who are just learning to play with make up have not found the right item from cover girl that I am satisfied with you can get it at any drugstore or Walmart
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The only product I have really used from them is their eyeshadow. They have a good selection and they are very pigmented
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is okay. It's a fall back drugstore brand that I'll buy in a pinch as a backup item. I haven't found any of their products that I love and will rebuy regularly but they never make me breakout.
Aili R.
Aili R.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy using Cover Girl mascara for work and day wear. It's light weight and water proof. I would not recommend for night wear as it's not as bold as some other brands. Otherwise it's excellent as it does not clump.
Rose N.
Rose N.
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I mainly use cover girl powder. I haven't been able to find a translucent powder that can match their price and ability to blend well with my skin tone.
Precious P.
Precious P.
Dec. 22, 2016, 5:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I wear Covergirl Mascara. I love how long it last and the quality of the product. Covergirl never seems to disappoint with the smoothness of the product as well as how long it last and it doesn't leave the dark circle around your eyes like some other mascara products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.