Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Yamily S.
Yamily S.
New York , Ny

I mostly like all product from this brand, they are pretty good and works for me ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿป
alyssa e.
alyssa e.

A little pricey at times but it is long lasting and it works! This brand is offered at a lot of retail stores so it is very easy to find when needed.
Ammie T.
Ammie T.
Silver Creek, GA

I have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful which makeups I choose. For the price, nothing beats Covergirl. Its long lasting, covers beautifully, and doesn't irritate my skin. It is a great quality product. Yes, I'll shope Covergirl again.
Jillian A.
Jillian A.

I've used many cover girl pressed powders and mascara's! The define a lash mascara has been my favorite so far!
Tanya H.
Tanya H.

When it comes to foundation and powder cover girl is the only brand I have ever used. I like the way it covers my face and I can rely on the colour to always be the same for way has last 25 years I have been using it
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Glenolden, PA

Eye shadow. Not so pigmented tho but is great for the price. Which it had not had so much fall out
yulissa R.
yulissa R.

I love coverirl such an affordable brand house and makeup to have I use to own alot from this brand
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA

Covergirl has some good products! They are affordable! And very easy to find!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bryan, TX

For being a drug store brand the formulas are good and feel nice on my skin. Their setting powder has been my go to for years. However the cover girl eyeliner smudges very easily but it is very pigmented so if you have a good setting spray/powder this brand could work well for you!
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto

This is always my first choice when buying lipstick or foundation. they offer a variety of colors and products that i like
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.