Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

I love the make up products and they are my absolute favorite. From the concealer to the foundation to the powder, I love it all!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Van Buren, AR

It is hatd finding the right tone of covergirl for myself but they come pretty close. I dont break out and doesnt feel oily on my skin.
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.

I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
alex a.
alex a.
Fort Worth, TX

I love covergirls lash blast mascara it works magic and volumizes your lashes and makes them 3x longer and lasts all day without moving it's one of my favorites
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA

I've always had gotten good products from Covergirl can never say anything wrong about them I love their brand their products in love with the company themselves stands for it's just an all-around a fantastic brand and I love it and I use it all the time
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alpha, KY

On a daily basis I use covergirl powder foundation. This comes in a handy compact with a sponge applicator that I can carry anywhere to refresh when needed. It goes on smooth and covers well.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Avon, NY

Clear Brow Gel!!

This stuff is of the Lord. I love how it holds my brows in place but doesn't look shiny or fake at all. I use it on my eyelashes before curling too
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO

Cover girl makes quality stuff! I love buying new things that I can afford but still be happy about
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX

I like covergirls morals more than their products. In the past few years they have been very progressive with their ideas and models. However I find the blushes and eyeshadows to be quite dry. Their lipsticks on the other hand are quite good.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Goodrich, MI

I use these products the most when I buy makeup. They have the exact colors that I need!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.