Add a Photo

Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is absolutely amazing! My skin is oily and dry plus super sensitive and their products do not dry out or causes any redness or break outs. Quality is amazing. It's well worth price but it's better when they have sell
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is likely my favorite "drugstore" brand. I'm really loving the Katy Kat matte lipsticks that recently came out. Their mascaras are really great and I enjoy their powders too. It's very good quality for a decent price that is available everywhere.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used Covergirl for years. Good products at a great price. A dependable "drug store brand"
Jill T.
Jill T.
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like a lot of things from this brand, but haven't seemed to find something I can't live without.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have a love/hate relationship with Covergirl products. Some of the products are great and some aren't. A lot of the products particularly the foundation and concealer to me doesn't have that good of coverage for me. Not to mention the price which is a bit much for some of the products and the quality.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Linwood, MI
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Every mascara i try out ive always liked. Non clumpy for a great price. Covergirl is on top of coming out with the hottest and newest thing.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to makeup brand. It's a brand I can trust and is also affordable.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Dec. 23, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makeup is my go-to when I'm looking for products that look good but do not break the bank. They have a great selection that works for every skin and eye color!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Dec. 23, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is one of my go to's. I will forever love and use their baby lips and I love their lipstains. Affordable and my fav!
Jazmine M.
Jazmine M.
Rossville, GA
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I LOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS! They are a-mazing!! The company is great and diverse. Their products are very affordable and of good quality. They aren't quite up there with luxury brands like Urban Decay or Too Faced, but they're still great!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.