COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Athena M.
Athena M.
San Antonio, TX

The products I have used were great and light on the house. Its one of the more expensive makes I use. It is also light on the skin.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Prestonsburg, KY

I have been using the liquid foundation. It is great. Goes on smooth, and covers everything that needs to be covered.
They make good products considering they sell them at drug stores just wish they wouldn't run with a few tears and the waterproof wasn't also soap proof and messed up my skin
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Ellisville, MS

The only product I have really used from them is their eyeshadow. They have a good selection and they are very pigmented
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Payson, UT

I have been using CoverGirl for years and I do like their products. The only problem I have with them is it's hard to find a product that is just right for my face. I either get a product that is too light or one that's too dry but I do think they have good products.
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Selma, NC

I 've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup and years later they are still my number one brand! I love covergirl and always recommend it to my friend and family. covergirl is great makeup at a great price and you cant beat that!
Kay B.
Kay B.
Dayton, OH

Covergirl is great!! I have always used Covergirl product throughout my years putting on make up!! There are areas that they are improving to compete with the higher end markets, yet they are much more affordable! I will always shop for Covergirl!!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Merrillville, IN

I am in love with Colorlicious lip gloss. It is very smooth with a touch of shine. The color matted toffee gives my medium skin just a hint of natural color. Perfect with my daytime makeup.
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX

Love Covergirl products. They're affordable, always have coupons and you can find them in any store!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

Great products & great price! Can find their products at almost any grocery store or drug store and it makes it easy to get great products for cheap!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.