BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jacksonville, AR
I really like Covergirl products! They are a great, fair price; decent quality, and stay on your face for a long time!
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Philadelphia
Love all their products! Great prices and great quality makeup brand! Favorite product is the BB cream!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Horton, AL
Covergirl products cover smoothly and are very reasonably priced. We love to shop here and enjoy the customer service that we have always received. I do not see anything that needs to be improved at this time. We will surely shop here again. ...
christina r.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me CoverGirl is an ok brand. In my opinion they do mascara really well. My favorite is the Lashblast Volume in the orange tube and the lipglosses are good too. You can always get deals at the drugstore on Covergirl items. I will continue to try their new stuff!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Cover girl has my favorite setting powder. Keeps me from getting oily and stays put. I do wish that they had more of a color choice but for the price you can't beat it. I would definitely recommend it if you're on a budget.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
COVERGIRL has such a wide range of wonderful everyday products. I also love that as a company they are dedicated to diversity and acceptance.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Swannanoa
Covergirl products are great quality at an affordable price. I especially love their eyeshadows and mascara.
Marianhe A.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida
Amo los rimel, sobre todo te esta marca. Casi siempre acudo a cualquier farmacia o venta de cosméticos y elijo este tipo de productos
Wendie W.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love that Cover Girl is stepping up its game and are releasing GREAT products, at a GREAT price! I 💗the Clean Matte line of foundation and powders. The only down side (and the reason I didn't give 5 stars) is that I don't feel their line of eyeshadows & lipsticks are as pigmented or last as long as other brands! All in all a GREAT brand !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.