COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Love their products used many of them. Long lasting, and great colors. Decently priced too and not outrageous.
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Warm springs , GA
I love this brand of make up. It is usually my go to brand. They have such a great variety, I can always find what I'm looking for. They have a great subtle line and a great line for night time going out. Whatever you're looking for they will have you covered
Carly S.
Carly S.
Eastlake, OH
Good quality makeup for a good price. I use the powders, concealer, and foundation. Leaving my face ready for a close up.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
BLACKSBURG, SC
They have some really good make up. Some of it is the same.old stuff they need something new and exciting.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover Girl Makeup has always been a "go to" product for me. Dependable, affordable and does not cause my skin to breakout. The quality is great, the coverage is perfect and the tint is right on spot for me. I always suggest using the Mascara in the Pink and Green Tube! Never seems to let me down!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Classic, decent drugstore brand. Not my absolute favorite, but still fine, I think their lip products.
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
I love that cover girl is women of color friendly they have every shade from fair to deep ! I will continue to always wear this brand
Laure V.
Laure V.
Miami
Great powder, very easy to match with your skin tone. Love the prices too. Sometimes I get a few different ones especially in the summer since I live in Miami and I know that I gradually get a tan with the sun. Gotta be prepared!
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Almost as a general rule, I have found that drugstore beauty products are average. Two stars. Cover Girl packages their products well and certainly advertises with a keen sense of the demographic they are seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. I keep thinking I will stumble on the one thing that I can call the "best kept secret" of drugstore products, but I still haven't found it.
Abria J.
Abria J.
I love love love cover girl mascara!! It's the only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes and it lasts all day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.