BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely love this product! It has been my main foundation for years now! It has never given me any problems!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT
Cover girl is my go to drugstore makeup. If I need something quick or don't want to spend department store prices I buy covergirl
Aryelin L.
Aryelin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately covergirl I have not had the opportunity to prove anything, I have to be realistic with my critics and it is that I have not used anything of this mark. However I have heard wonders from her that I have many expectations already. I hope I can use some of this line very soon
Saouila A.
Saouila A.
Cover girl is every women young and old answer to makeup need or emergency. You can find it in mostly any drugstore you walk into and grocery or department stores.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
They make excellent beauty products and have a great selection. Their products work great and are great quality.
rose c.
rose c.
Poth, TX
I love the mascara. It's a great price and I can pick it up while I'm grocery shopping.
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used CoverGirl foundation many years ago, I thought it was okay it just didn't look as good as I expected.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Princeton, KY
I just tried the new COVER GIRL so Lashy mascara and love it overall great coverage on the lashes and not too thick to make a whole lot of build up. Definitely my new choice of well priced eye makeup!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Portland
I will never use an other foundation or powder has a great coverage recommend it to anyone easy to find the color you need and it doesn't break your wallet
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
I think cover girl products are easy to get, you find it in every kind of store, are not expensive and offer good products. Excelent quality for what you paid.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.