Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Rome, NY

Great mascaras for an even better price. Quick simple makeup Incan pick up at Amy drug store.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY

I have used covergirl for years. I continue to try new items that come out but my favorite are their lipsticks and bb cream. Very affordable. Many shades to choose from and variety of products. Highly recommend for quality and price are a great value
Sarah G.
Sarah G.

Color girl has the best foundation ever and the best lipsticks! My favorite foundation is the trublend! I am colors 1 and 2!
jasmine h.
jasmine h.
Montgomery, AL

I have used this makeup for several years, and love the coverage. I have redness around nose and mouth, and splotches elsewhere, and this covers very well because it's thick. Covergirl has started advertising that this makeup 'stays on the surface and doesn't sink into lines.' That's just not possible. They are trying to make you think it's like Spackle and will not go into your lines or wrinkles. It is a good concealer. I'm 16 years old and get compliments on my skin all the time, so it really does cover blemishes.
Starr M.
Starr M.
Louisville, KY

Love their matte lipstain..I have several different colors and they are all wonderful. Excellent pigment and they stay on pretty good.
Ana M.
Ana M.

COVERGIRL!! has pretty good makeup products. but honestly im not a really a huge fan of this brand. I have own lash blast volume mascara and I like it was one of my favorite back in the days. also I use to own the clean foundation and powder. it work ok but not planning on purchasing again. recently I received the COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lip Gloss and Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner from pinch me. that I haven't try. witch im kind of excited to try. I recommend this brand to those girls that are starting with makeup. its affordable and its available at any drug store.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Mesa, AZ

I like cover girl. Inexpensive & very accessible. Quality is occasionally iffy, but it's worth the price to me
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Union Grove , WI

Covergirl was truly the first make up brand I had ever started using when I was a girl. And it's really perfect for anyone who is starting out in make up. They have great products and great prices. I would recommend their powders because they never fail me!
chrissy p.
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY

I love their cheekers blush, multi color package, extremely affordable and durable- have traveled with them many times and it never breaks or crushes like other blushes!
Anna W.
Anna W.

Surprisingly I buy covergirl blush, the one with 3 colors. This has become my go to blush over my brands of Clinique , Elizabeth Arden, etc.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.