Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Anna V.
Anna V.

Cover girl has so many cute and nice make up products for a very Good Price i been looking for their new lipstick from katy perry(: but everything i go to the stores look for it its always out of stock:/
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Brocton, NY

Cover girl advanced radiance is something I've tried recently. It goes on nice and is nice looking for a little while, then seems to get pretty oily looking and wipes off if you touch your face.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Eastlake, OH

Products are great for a last minute need. Prices are a little high. Eyeliner is my favorite product.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Lufkin, TX

Covergirl is a good bargain product that is easily accessible. They have a great variety of colors and items. The quality is okay, but not great. I find that the foundations and eye shadows don't last as long as I would like. Mascaras seem to work just fine and have a good, dark color.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Charleston, WV

I love using these products. They complete your desired look and it maintains throughout your busy workday into the evening hours. The price is also a factor if on a tight budget. Why not try these products and make your own decision.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

Covergirl remains a brand that i feel confident will work for me. The quality of Covergirl is outstanding. I have an easy time shopping for Covergirl because usually there are samples to test and quite a few shades to choose from. I would recommend Covergirl.
Laure V.
Laure V.
Miami

Great powder, very easy to match with your skin tone. Love the prices too. Sometimes I get a few different ones especially in the summer since I live in Miami and I know that I gradually get a tan with the sun. Gotta be prepared!
nakayla s.
nakayla s.
Gatlinburg, TN

The cover girl ageless foundation. Is amazing yes I know I don't need the ageless stuff but its amazing it covers everything
ROCIO G.
ROCIO G.
Orlando, FL

I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product Every Day Foundation.

Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
San Antonio, TX

Their motto stays true - easy breezy beautiful covergirl. The quality is good for the price point. I am a personal fan of their concealers and foundations. They are light and don't make me feel like I have makeup caked on.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.